VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 14th, 2020 #21
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
As for the USA Today article, it sounds unverified, but certainly reflects what Harris has on her mind.

I sense she will be ruthless, and Michael Savage had some thoughts.
He said this was a brilliant pick, for Harris will get the women's votes, she is colored (but not black), she is attractive (I really don't think so…but Savage is a Jew, and they seem to like mixing…except with their own), and Trump is losing the women's vote, and it will be critical in the election.

He agrees she's a dangerous leftist, and argued Harris is part of the San Francisco Willy Brown machine. She's deep in it, and he states if you want America to be a corrupt, sleazy, mess like San Francisco is, then vote for Harris and you'll get it.

He's worried. The average American voter is uninformed, stupid, lazy, and Harris will look like a new face, and Savage thought Harris mimicked Michelle Obama in her speech. He feels Trump has to fight hard and clever; insult Harris, and people will only go to her defense.

Savage also said Harris is part Indian. As he put it, 'conservatives like Indians, but Indians don't like conservatives…and India is a mess of self-interest, tribal parties. Harris has that in her blood.
yet, he thinks Trump's best chance is to get Spence off the ticket and run his woman as veep. Savage thinks Mikki Hailey, the part-Indian governor of S. Carolina, would be a good choice (really? She who said she detests Trump?).

Savage argues again that since C-19, all circumstances have changed, and Trump's former bluster will do him no good.

Also, on American Renaissance, a writer argued that the old sectional politics in American presidential choices are over; now it's no longer sections, but races, and Biden/Harris are the non whites against the whites. Race now governs American politics.

As for Harris, she's an opportunist, like all pols. Says one thing and does another, but I sense a real meanness in her and killer instinct.
Yet, millions might well go for 'a woman of color as (Vice) President.'
I'm going to quote one section by OP:

Quote:
As for Harris, she's an opportunist, like all pols. Says one thing and does another, but I sense a real meanness in her and killer instinct.
Hell yes it has a "killer instinct!!!!" And, not only an "instinct," but, in my opinion, a wish to kill. It wants to overthrow the Right To Bear Arms by "executive order" if it was the commissar. It wants Whites dead. Take away our arms and give its NIGGER bruthas free reign to kill all Whites.

Even one drop of NIGGER blood is one too many. ALL ARE FERAL BEASTS!!!

If you do become commissar, NIGGER, I'll give up my firearms when they are taken from my cold, dead hands. And my dead jaws will reflex snap at the throat of the carbon entity that tries to get my firearm.

I just don't die easily.

Old August 14th, 2020 #22
)))Marc(((

Default A new jew for review

(((kabala haaretz))) . What's that noise? Is your jewdar going off?

Old August 15th, 2020 #23
bedford

As for Comeallah running the country at some point I don't think she could even run a lemonade stand. Could someone do a neurological exam on her brain to see if it has reefer damage?
What is this nonsense about this sheboon being attractive? All I see is a middle aged skank.
Leftists have an odd conception of beauty anyway.
Picture the typical feminazi SJW with the dyed blue hair, nose ring, hairy armpits and the excess blubber.

Old August 15th, 2020 #24
brutus

Biden and Harris and Trump......all hemmoroids on the jew's anus.

Old August 15th, 2020 #25
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by )))Marc((( View Post
(((kabala haaretz))) . What's that noise? Is your jewdar going off?
Don't you know her kike husband has been grooming her to advance her political career for a long time. I can just picture him constantly badgering ole sleepy Joe to put her on his ticket.
Hey Joe, gotta minute pal? I need a favor from you.
We're buddies right? Let me tell you about my wife.

Old August 15th, 2020 #26
steven clark

Default itz Joe Biden and Kamala Harris

Don't worry, Bedford, about Harris not being able to run a lemon stand. The powers behind both of these sock puppets will be calling all the shots, and she'll have little say.

Like Rush said, the important thing is find out who's BEHIND them.

Sort of like the movie Viva Zapata, where the 'moderate' politician is elected president, and Zapata is wary. Then the trusting, confident moderate meets with the generals and estate owners, told what to do and when to do it, and when he objects, he runs for his life as they gun him down.

And Zapata picks up his gun and goes back to real political change.

Old August 15th, 2020 #27
Kosher Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar Yeager View Post
Kaballah Harris
You mean Kabbalah Haaretz, don't'cha?

We are so, fucking, Screwed...

Old August 15th, 2020 #28
guitardude27
White Lives Matter

So a rapist and a nigger?

Trump 2020.

Old August 19th, 2020 #29
)))Marc(((

Default Incorrect , c'mon man !!! Are you a junkie !?!?!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardude27 View Post
So a rapist and a nigger?

Trump 2020.
That's a SENILE rapist and a nigger

Old August 24th, 2020 #30
bedford

Smile

Sleepy Joe and the Ho.
Lady Ganga.
The Apetorney General
Reefer Mudness!

Old August 24th, 2020 #31
bedford

Kaballah is some kind of Jewish mysticism. If it is like anything else related to Jews it must be harmful to gentiles. Celebrity nitwits like Mudonna were real interested in the Kaballah a few years ago. It is also likely to be irrational and a complete waste of time for any gentile to take an interest in.
There are also likely to be parts of the Kaballah that teach Jews how to find God by sh******* over everyone else on the planet.
That is my take.

Old September 11th, 2020 #32
T.Garrett
Banned

Post dothead or nigger?

she's both!

Thread