VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 2nd, 2022 #21
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Seriously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by U. Dunrouse View Post
Working on something and completing it are 2 distinct things. The NASA could have been working on a moonlanding and have finally failed to achieve it within the proclaimed timeframe. In that event, the staging of a fake moon landing would have been a logical option. Aren't government agencies supposed to draw up plans to provide for all possible contingencies after all? It doesn't sound more far-fetched than a U.S. representative just conceding on TV in December 1969: "Sorry, but we will never go to the moon. We tried as hard as we could, but we have miserably failed. The victory of the Soviet Union in the space race is total and undeniable.". Unthinkable! Disastrous!! The Cold War was full of lies and deceptions. And the U.S. regime of the that time couldn't afford to lose face on that program with such a big failure. I'm not saying that that's what happened. I know almost nothing about the debate on the 1969 moon landing. I'm only saying that the argument of the numerous Apollo workers is not as compelling as it may seem.
I can see how you would believe that tens of thousands of americans would lie about the moon landings dunrouse

I mentioned the engineers and workers because I personally knew/know dozens of people who worked on Apollo and other space programs 1960's - including close family members, from my late wife's family and extended family and friends. That any of these folks lied about the moon landings to deny the Russians 'victory' in the 'space race' is laughable.

Again, the Russians have never claimed that the US didn't put humans on the lunar surface and return them safely to earth multiple times between 1969 and 1972. And they would know and would certainly have said so if the Americans didn't do what they said they did.

In fact, the Russians sent a Soyuz 7K-L1 ...a more technologically advanced spacecraft than the US' Apollo was ...into lunar orbit in August 1969 (a month after the first moon landing) which, amongst other things photographed the Apollo 11 landing site in high resolution. I think this reconnaissance mission was due to Russian paranoia and investigated whether Armstrong and Aldrin (both US military officers) had covertly deployed equipment that would give the US a military advantage over Moscow in case of war between the two sides ...stuff they couldn't observe from earth.

But, whatever.

Last edited by T.Garrett; August 2nd, 2022 at 02:44 PM. Reason: removed

Old August 2nd, 2022 #22
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Aren't government agencies supposed to draw up plans to provide for all possible contingencies after all?
This was the contingency plan:

What If Apollo 11 Failed? President Nixon Had Speech Ready
Quote:
Fate has ordained that the men who went to the moon to explore in peace will stay on the moon to rest in peace.

These brave men, Neil Armstrong and Edwin Aldrin, know that there is no hope for their recovery. But they also know that there is hope for mankind in their sacrifice.

These two men are laying down their lives in mankind's most noble goal: the search for truth and understanding.

They will be mourned by their families and friends; they will be mourned by their nation; they will be mourned by the people of the world; they will be mourned by a Mother Earth that dared send two of her sons into the unknown.

In their exploration, they stirred the people of the world to feel as one; in their sacrifice, they bind more tightly the brotherhood of man.

In ancient days, men looked at stars and saw their heroes in the constellations.

In modern times, we do much the same, but our heroes are epic men of flesh and blood.

Others will follow, and surely find their way home. Man's search will not be denied. But these men were the first, and they will remain the foremost in our hearts.

For every human being who looks up at the moon in the nights to come will know that there is some corner of another world that is forever mankind.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old August 2nd, 2022 #23
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
I can see how you would believe that tens of thousands of americans would lie about the moon landings dunrouse

I mentioned the engineers and workers because I personally knew/know dozens of people who worked on Apollo and other space programs 1960's - including close family members, from my late wife's family and extended family and friends. That any of these folks lied about the moon landings to deny the Russians 'victory' in the 'space race' is laughable.
And thousands of Americans also came back home in 1945 with the false belief that they had seen with their own eyes a Nazi homicidal gas chamber in Dachau and even in Buchenwald. But it was later conceded that those soldiers were deceived by Eisenhower's Jewish dirty tricks and that no such thing as a Nazi homicidal gas chamber ever existed in a concentration camp captured by some U.S. troops.

Thousands of Americans were, of course, not in a good position to know if the very last step of the moon landing program was real or staged. Most of them worked on a very small and specific part of that program.

Quote:
Again, the Russians have never claimed that the US didn't put humans on the lunar surface and return them safely to earth multiple times between 1969 and 1972. And they would know and would certainly have said so if the Americans didn't do what they said they did.
Again, I know almost nothing about the U.S. moon landing and I'm not a moon landing revisionist. I didn't say that the Russians claimed such a thing.

I just showed the ineptitude of your previous argument, which amounted to claiming that the heliocentric model is false because billions of people see with their own eyes the sun move across the sky every day.

Quote:
In fact, the Russians sent a Soyuz 7K-L1 ...a more technologically advanced spacecraft than the US' Apollo was ...into lunar orbit in August 1969 (a month after the first moon landing) which, amongst other things photographed the Apollo 11 landing site in high resolution. I think this reconnaissance mission was due to Russian paranoia and investigated whether Armstrong and Aldrin (both US military officers) had covertly deployed equipment that would give the US a military advantage over Moscow in case of war between the two sides ...stuff they couldn't observe from earth.
A real argument. At last...

Last edited by U. Dunrouse; August 2nd, 2022 at 04:45 PM.

Old August 3rd, 2022 #24
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Someones off his meds ...bwahahahaha

Quote:
And thousands of Americans also came back home in 1945 with the false belief that they had seen with their own eyes a Nazi homicidal gas chamber in Dachau and even in Buchenwald.
You weren't in amerika in 1945 and I doubt you ever talked to even one American GI that was actually present at Dachau or Buchenwald when the prisoners were 'freed' at the end of WWjew. So everything you 'know' is someone's interpretation of second hand knowledge, not fact.

I basically believe same as you about the WWII German internment camps but even if the Nazis really did gas 6 megakikes I really couldn't give a flippin fuck.

Quote:
But it was later conceded that those soldiers were deceived by Eisenhower's Jewish dirty tricks and that no such thing as a Nazi homicidal gas chamber ever existed in a concentration camp captured by some U.S. troops.
'Conceded' by who exactly? The GIs? stewy?

Quote:
Thousands of Americans were, of course, not in a good position to know if the very last step of the moon landing program was real or staged. Most of them worked on a very small and specific part of that program.
Again not factual. Apollo was a civilian space program, not military. Thousands of people were in a very good position to know whether nasa put men on the lunar surface and brought them back to earth alive.

Quote:
Again, I know almost nothing about the U.S. moon landing ...
That's obvious. Claiming ignorance instead of doing a quick search about the topic before posting just means you're fucking lazy.

Quote:
I didn't say that the Russians claimed such a thing.
I wasn't saying you did.

Quote:
I just showed the ineptitude of your previous argument, which amounted to claiming that the heliocentric model is false because billions of people see wuoith their own eyes the sun move across the sky every day.
Sooo you fancy yourself an astronomer as well as an online white warrior eh pumpkin?

Quote:
I wasn't arguing with you, just posting some info about a subject you seem ignorant of. Helpin a nigger out, yo. Are you so scared shitless of me that you consider everything I post to you an 'argument'?

Did you take your meds today son? (srsly)

Last edited by T.Garrett; August 3rd, 2022 at 10:42 PM.

Old August 4th, 2022 #25
Ray Allan

Quote:
Did you not see my earlier post mentioning the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter?

It's people who start threads like this and the ratio of thumbs-up and thumbs-down given to different posters in this thread that has just about convinced me this forum is finished.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 4th, 2022 #26
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Again, I know almost nothing about the U.S. moon landing . . .
Well, that's one thing I agree with!
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old August 4th, 2022 #27
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
You weren't in amerika in 1945 and I doubt you ever talked to even one American GI that was actually present at Dachau or Buchenwald when the prisoners were 'freed' at the end of WWjew. So everything you 'know' is someone's interpretation of second hand knowledge, not fact.
Come on!! Stop ridiculing yourself! Numerous U.S. veteran cucks were still boasting about that on cam decades after the end of WW2.

And for info, they didn't need to be at Dachau or Buchenwald when those camps were captured by U.S. troops because Dwight "The Terrible Swedish Jew" Eisenhower ordered them to come there in order to see what they had been fighting for with their own eyes (in Eisenhower's words).

Quote:
I basically believe same as you about the WWII German internment camps but even if the Nazis really did gas 6 megakikes I really couldn't give a flippin fuck.
Off topic. And nobody cares about what you believe and don't believe.

And that doesn't address the fact that people can easily be deceived by their government and by their own eyes.

Quote:
'Conceded' by who exactly? The GIs? stewy?
No, by the Guardians of the Holohoax Temple themselves (i.e. mainstream/orthodox/antirevisionist Holocaust historians). Scholars you've never heard about such as Martin Brozsat, Raul Hilberg, Yehuda Bauer, and many others.

Quote:
Again not factual. Apollo was a civilian space program, not military. Thousands of people were in a very good position to know whether nasa put men on the lunar surface and brought them back to earth alive.
Civilian or military, such programs requires experts and experts work on a very narrow field.

Quote:
That's obvious. Claiming ignorance instead of doing a quick search about the topic before posting just means you're fucking lazy.
Very funny, but quick searches lead to deception. That's because I'm not lazy and I didn't study the topic in depth that I conceded I didn't know a lot about it. Wikipedia 'scholars' are lemmings and their quick searches make them easy preys for deceivers. Quick searches amount to relying on official versions of everything and anything.

Quote:
Sooo you fancy yourself an astronomer as well as an online white warrior eh pumpkin?
Not only astronomers know that the earth revolves around the sun, not the other way round. Most people know that these days, you know?

Quote:
I wasn't arguing with you, just posting some info about a subject you seem ignorant of. Helpin a nigger out, yo. Are you so scared shitless of me that you consider everything I post to you an 'argument'?
No, I'm just speaking a foreign language and I don't know enough English words to say it in a different way.

Quote:
Did you take your meds today son? (srsly)
That old joke again!! Why are you so scared by me? (rhetorical; I know why)

Last edited by U. Dunrouse; August 4th, 2022 at 03:12 PM.

Old August 4th, 2022 #28
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
Well, that's one thing I agree with!
No surprise from a guy who regarded post number 22 as a compelling argument.

Old August 4th, 2022 #29
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Yawn

Quote:
Come on!! Stop ridiculing yourself! Numerous U.S. veteran cucks were still boasting about that on cam decades after the end of WW2.

And for info, they didn't need to be at Dachau or Buchenwald when those camps were captured by U.S. troops because Dwight "The Terrible Swedish Jew" Eisenhower ordered them to come there in order to see what they had been fighting for with their own eyes (in Eisenhower's words).
So now you're claiming that ALL US GIs in post war Europe were frog marched to Dachau and Buchenwald by Eisenhower "to see what they were fighting for with their own eyes ..."? You're the one that's making a fool of yourself here dunrouse

Quote:
...and nobody cares what you believe or dont believe ...
Irrelevant.

Quote:
And that doesn't address the fact that people can easily be deceived by their government and by their own eyes.
Come on troll, everyone isn't as clueless as you

Quote:
No, by the Guardians of the Holohoax Temple themselves (i.e. mainstream/orthodox/antirevisionist Holocaust historians). Scholars you've never heard about such as Martin Brozsat, Raul Hilberg, Yehuda Bauer, and many others.
Yawn ...I've heard of 'em. The way you proclaimed 'the Guardians of the Holohoax Temple themselves' i thought you were going to reveal some revolutionary insight to us. But, as always just more of the same crap from another member of the peanut gallery

Quote:
Civilian or military, such programs requires experts and experts work on a very narrow field.
Really?

Quote:
Veyr funny, but quick searches lead to deception. That's because I'm not lazy and I didn't study the topic in depth that I conceded I didn't know a lot about it. Wikipedia 'scholars' are lemmings and their quick searches make them easy preys for deceivers. Quick searches amount to relying on official versions of everything and anything.
Not knowing 'a lot' about the subject of a thread you shite post in is another way of saying you're trolling dunrouse. And what a laughable jumble of words you put up there to answer me boy, confused much?

Quote:
Not only astronomers know that the earth revolves around the sun, not the other way round. Most people know that these days, you know?

Quote:
No, I'm just talking a foreign language and I don't know enough English words to say it in a different way.
Sounds like an excuse for your crappy behavior here but that's OK, if you're for real that is. It seemed like you just jumped in here to troll with your first post to me and i responded (of course).

Quote:
That old joke again!! Why are you so scared about me? (rhetorical; I know why)
I was joking. Whats the point if you cant get a little fun out of life?

Now that we have seen a little more of the weird mix of inconsistencies and non sequiturs that you post on our lovely forum can we get back to discussing the subject of this thread without further interruptions dunrouse?

Last edited by T.Garrett; August 4th, 2022 at 06:56 PM.

Old August 4th, 2022 #30
Ray Allan

Talking

Hey Freddy, Dunrouse, joeylowsac. You're right, it is a fake! Here's the proof...oh, wait a minute, this is from a movie. The Lunar Module being used on Mars confused me for a moment.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 5th, 2022 #31
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Hey Freddy, Dunrouse, joeylowsac. You're right, it is a fake! Here's the proof...oh, wait a minute, this is from a movie. The Lunar Module being used on Mars confused me for a moment.
I didn't say that the U.S. moon landing of 1969 was faked. I said that the silence of the thousands of people employed by the contractors and subcontractors involved with the Apollo program didn't prove that the program was successfully completed and that it was an argument not holding water. Nuance.

Skepticism about the validity of a specific argument is not denial or disbelief in the whole thing. Weak arguments don't help their users and sticking to them by arrogance or/and stubbornness is a mistake. The people who can't stand contradiction are of little help for the progress of human knowledge. Just my 2 cents...

Old August 5th, 2022 #32
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
So now you're claiming that ALL US GIs in post war Europe were frog marched to Dachau and Buchenwald by Eisenhower "to see what they were fighting for with their own eyes ..."? You're the one that's making a fool of yourself here dunrouse
Not all of them, but a significant number of them were. Eisenhower made sure that they were. As a kike, he knew how important deception and brainwashing are in Goyim control and presidential ambitions.

P.S. Unless you're a 16 year-old menstruating girl, there are too many smileys and too much perceptible anger & aggressivity in your comments. Looks like an indication of some very serious mental & emotional disorders.

Last edited by U. Dunrouse; August 5th, 2022 at 02:03 AM.

Old August 5th, 2022 #33
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
I didn't say that the U.S. moon landing of 1969 was faked. I said that the silence of the thousands of people employed by the contractors and subcontractors involved with the Apollo program didn't prove that the program was successfully completed and that it was an argument not holding water. Nuance.

Skepticism about the validity of a specific argument is not denial or disbelief in the whole thing. Weak arguments don't help their users and sticking to them by arrogance or/and stubbornness is a mistake. The people who can't stand contradiction are of little help for the progress of human knowledge. Just my 2 cents...
You're acting as if "the silence of the thousands of people employed by the contractors and subcontractors involved with the Apollo program" were the whole evidence for the moon landings, but there is a plethora of evidence. Taken all together, it is hard to deny.

I'm not against skepticism. When I first saw a video of the SpaceX Falcon 9 returning to the launch pad and landing upright, I thought it was fake, but since then I've witnesses several SpaceX launches, and I can tell you they are real.

Old August 5th, 2022 #34
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Question

Quote:
I mentioned the engineers and workers because I personally knew/know dozens of people who worked on Apollo and other space programs 1960's - including close family members, from my late wife's family and extended family and friends.
Could you tell us who any of these people are (since you know dozens ) because nobody publicly claims to be one of these people, which is odd considering how many there must have been? I don't personally know half of one dozen people old enough to have had such a job. That you know dozens of people in their 80s and 90s is in itself somewhat remarkable. Knowing that many people of that age who all worked at the same place half a century ago is beyond remarkable. Though if this thread demonstrates anything it's that the threshold of incredulousness is a sliding scale and in some people very inconsistent.

Old August 5th, 2022 #35
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking he's an idiot

Quote:
Not all of them, but a significant number of them were. Eisenhower made sure that they were. As a kike, he knew how important deception and brainwashing are in Goyim control and presidential ambitions.
If you really knew what you were talking about you would know that Eisenhower wasn't a racial jew, his ancestry on both sides was German. He was facetiously given the epithet "terrible Swedish jew" when he was a cadet at West Point by a classmate and it stuck. I'd ask you how many GIs you imagine Eisenhower sent to view those internment camps but I don't see the point of continuing this conversation with a clueless newbie like yourself. I told you to get lost in the last post. (now that i know you don't like smileys)
Quote:
P.S. Unless you're a 16 year-old menstruating girl, there are too many smileys and too much perceptible anger & aggressivity in your comments. Looks like an indication of some very serious mental & emotional disorders.
There you go again projecting your jejune faggot Belgian personality on people you lose arguments with on this forum dunrouse. I was laughing when I wiped the floor with you here, I'm never angry especially when I'm taking out the euro trash. I do it for fun.

That "Guardians of the Holohoax Temple" shite in post 27 had myself and my fishing buddies rockin with laughter yesterday ...maybe stewy has a cartoon of the 'guardians' to pull out of his ass to display for his imaginary 'lurkers'?

Go play in the sandbox, your posts, intentionally or not make the jewish infection of white nations look like a joke instead of a disease that needs to be brutally extinguished.

Last edited by T.Garrett; August 5th, 2022 at 08:15 AM.

Old August 5th, 2022 #36
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post
Could you tell us who any of these people are (since you know dozens ) because nobody publicly claims to be one of these people, which is odd considering how many there must have been? I don't personally know half of one dozen people old enough to have had such a job. That you know dozens of people in their 80s and 90s is in itself somewhat remarkable. Knowing that many people of that age who all worked at the same place half a century ago is beyond remarkable. Though if this thread demonstrates anything it's that the threshold of incredulousness is a sliding scale and in some people very inconsistent.
This is the most ridiculous post in this thread so far. If someone's father worked on the Apollo program, then, of course, he would know many other people who worked on the Apollo program, too. If you're younger and never had any connection with the space program, then, of course you wouldn't. If you work at Costco, then you would naturally know many people who work at Costco. I have personally never met anyone that works at Costco. So what?

Do you believe that anything outside your immediate experience doesn't exist? I've personally never met anyone from Afghanistan. Does that mean Afghanistan doesn't exist? I've never met a drug dealer, either, although I'm sure there are many of them out there.

Why would anyone who worked on Apollo need to "publicly claim to be one of these people"?

Last edited by Nikola Bijeliti; August 5th, 2022 at 12:41 PM.

Old August 5th, 2022 #37
NeverASayanim

Quote:
Why would anyone who worked on Apollo need to "publicly claim to be one of these people"?
I DON'T want to start a flamewar with this, but I have to say that is one of the dumbest statements I've seen so far on here. And if this conversation gets out of hand, then I'll stop posting in this thread.

You're basically just using denial to form a curtain to cover up Joe's solid requirement for final proof of claim. A distraction.

For starters, "one of these people" would be offered loads in cash and new amenities for a public display of involvement. Book deals, short movies, segment of tv show (Unsolved Mysteries), etc. Educational material to be packaged to distribute to school students in all grades. Then obviously second reason is to fight the rising tide of heavy skepticism. Haha, you can "create" a whole industry about whether an event was real or not. Parasitic.

Old August 5th, 2022 #38
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
You're acting as if "the silence of the thousands of people employed by the contractors and subcontractors involved with the Apollo program" were the whole evidence for the moon landings, but there is a plethora of evidence. Taken all together, it is hard to deny.

I'm not against skepticism. When I first saw a video of the SpaceX Falcon 9 returning to the launch pad and landing upright, I thought it was fake, but since then I've witnesses several SpaceX launches, and I can tell you they are real.
I didn't say that they are not real. I only pointed out the weakness of that specious argument and a certain poster's notorious taste for quarrel and inability to deal with any disagreement did the rest.

Old August 5th, 2022 #39
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
If you really knew ...
If you want more replies from me, learn to argue like a civilized human being. And if you don't want or cannot do that, I'm done with you and your childish retarded flamewars. More than enough of my time lost with you.

Old August 5th, 2022 #40
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverASayanim View Post
For starters, "one of these people" would be offered loads in cash and new amenities for a public display of involvement. Book deals, short movies, segment of tv show (Unsolved Mysteries), etc. Educational material to be packaged to distribute to school students in all grades. Then obviously second reason is to fight the rising tide of heavy skepticism. Haha, you can "create" a whole industry about whether an event was real or not. Parasitic.
The arguments here are getting more and more bizarre. There have been many books written by the principles in the Apollo Program, educational material for schools, many television programs, and at least one movie. But anyone who worked in the factory making the components wouldn't be offered a book deal. Why would he?

Some people here act as if they have their heads in the sand and have never ventured outside their own neighborhoods.

Last edited by Nikola Bijeliti; August 5th, 2022 at 02:40 PM.

Thread