Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 7th, 2005 #1
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Default Irishmen shave head for cancer victims

Interesting charitable endeavor organized by "St Baldrick's" some sort of Irish affiliated charity where they are shaving heads for cancer victims.

This is apparently a pretty big thing. There are several pubs in Chicago that are fielding teams.

I just thought it might be a good thing to examine for ideas and also, if you skinheads want to jump on the bandwagon, you might find it an opportunity for meeting people who might be recruitable.

http://www.stbaldricks.org/default.asp

Old March 12th, 2005 #2
heaven above

St. Baldricks ?

Old March 17th, 2005 #3
Stan Sikorski
Returned

I'm listed for this weekend's shave'a'thon at Bubba Mack's in Somers Point NJ this Sunday coming. Don't mind the pic as I'm an ugly-ass muthafucker and yes, this is my first pic on VNN of my personal self. It was taken in AC, NJ at a Boardwalk gig.

I'm going down to nothing, skin for kids. I'm wearing my 'Fuck Israel' T-shirt under a flannel that will be exposed at the height of the shaving.

Donate if you care.

http://www.stbaldricks.org/ShaveePho...umber=15323259

Old March 17th, 2005 #4
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Sikorski
I'm listed for this weekend's shave'a'thon at Bubba Mack's in Somers Point NJ this Sunday coming. Don't mind the pic as I'm an ugly-ass muthafucker and yes, this is my first pic on VNN of my personal self. It was taken in AC, NJ at a Boardwalk gig.

I'm going down to nothing, skin for kids. I'm wearing my 'Fuck Israel' T-shirt under a flannel that will be exposed at the height of the shaving.

Donate if you care.

Yeehaa! Way to go Stan! I chipped in $20 for ya! Anybody else want to step up to the place? You can put in whatever donation name you want. Somebody should put in "Govnn.com"

Old March 17th, 2005 #5
Stan Sikorski
Returned

[QUOTE=Antiochus Epiphanes]Yeehaa! Way to go Stan! I chipped in $20 for ya![QUOTE]

That's great A.E.! I thank you.

It's going to be great to get down to the skin again. I've had this mop on my head for the past 5 years now and knowing that it will go to a great cause and raise money for that as well makes me really happy. The wife wants to do it too but she wants a mohawk cut and isn't sure if they will do that.

By the way, the event is going to be full of White bikers so I'm going to make up a stack of simple VNN handouts with a pic of an angular White man rocking a guitar like a .50 cal at his hip (think ww2 propaganda poster) and the VNN web addy at the bottom. Since this is a live music establishment, it will peak the interest and end up in pockets for later consumption.

Old March 21st, 2005 #6
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Default The Shaving

Well? Two feet of hair for Wigs for Kids and $1020.00 later and my dome is gleaming. It feels good. I feel respectable again. I'm glad that I was able to use the mop for a real good cause.

The place was packed with White folks. I didn't wear my "Fuck Israel" T when I saw that the place was packed with kids. I thought it inappropriate to display because of the age group present. I changed to my black T that displays the White Eagle with a Life Rune centered on its breast and the caption "Wir sind wieder da!". We are here again jewz (we never really left) and this time you aren't stopping us

I accentuated the point when they handed me a foot and a half long ponytail that was cut from my head by giving the Roman Salute with it dangling from between my fingers. I did it 3 times. I did notice some in the crowd that caught the meaning of what I was doing and there were cheers and wink-winks.

Because of my workload I wasn't able to get my fliers together that I mentioned earlier and I feel bad that I missed a great opportunity to spread the word, as the place was packed with Whites. There is always next year and although I won't have the mop I had this year, it will still give me a chance to spread the word.

I will post pics sometime tomorrow but I'm beat and am hitting the rack.

Old March 21st, 2005 #7
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Great Stan, that Tshirt is unmistakably pro-White!

Did anybody want to guess which contributor was yours truly? Gold star for the day if you guess right and say why.

Nice of you to help raise some money for children afflicted with cancer.

Old March 21st, 2005 #8
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Nice after mugshot there too

Old March 21st, 2005 #9
COTW
Overseer

Default First again.

I can't let it pass Stan, it's tradition. You look like a jew.

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

-Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Old March 22nd, 2005 #10
Stan Sikorski
Returned

My wife thinks I look more like a sandnigger

Thread