Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Hit a nerve, did I?!LOL!

Old June 30th, 2008 #342
bootgrl
zeebewtgerl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Hit a nerve, did I?!LOL!
It takes a lot more than that to hit one of my nerves.
"Political Correctness sets up rigid barriers to thought that block an open discussion oriented at solving a problem and thus diverts progress toward further intellectual development. " -Claus Nordbruch

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children." -David Lane

www.thepoliticalcesspool.org

host James Edwards

Old June 30th, 2008 #343
brutus

Old June 30th, 2008 #344
EireannGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootgrl View Post
the timing was perfect
I am so dumb it actually took me a few moments to figure out what you meant, by this one line haiku; then it dawned on me - I really am not interested in your timing whilst playing a John Cash song.

This isn't a music forum - It's a White Nationalist Forum. To put the issue of your guitar to rest, since you cannot:

I heard what I heard, and tuisto, listening to John Cash's version, heard something else. Despite your having learned from the nigger and mexican girls how to insult White Folks, I had offered - tried to anyways - what I had thought was some constructive information. Learning to play Bluegrass IS a very good way to master the guitar. Just as learning to play classical music is a very good way to master any type music; not necessarily an instrument, but it teaches a musician how to listen and also to read music.

If absolute appreciation of your music ability is dependent on your being WN, then I won't belabour the matter.

Speaking of which, where does WN fit into your future plans, if at all? I am interested to know; I haven't bothored to read your entire thread; it's too long for me; but what I have read really gives no indication.

I think you could get yourself out of the mess you have managed to land in on this forum by simply stating for me; and I do mean simply, since I am dumb and must be educated - by you, it would seem, as you are the self proclaimed media representative of White Nationalistm, and teacher to my generation. This is one 22 year old you fail to reach. Frankly, I don't understand your method, or even know what it is. That's the problem between you and me - Until I do understand, then we might continue to have a problem.

The reason I am asking is that whenever I have to go anywhere, outside my own neighbourhood, I am assualted by mexican and nigger males. The other day a couple of mexican males tried to spit on me because I would not return their attentions - they were kissing the air as I passed by, and grabbing/rubbing their crotch and seemed angered that I ignored them. This happened in the midst of downtown NYC, in broad daylight. There were a few tense moments, a stand-off, since one of them grabbed at my hair, and I had to respond.

I had pretty much decided to kill them if they went a step further or pulled anymore crap. They didn't speak English so I could not use language to tell them that what they had done was not a compliment; that I didn't need their compliments ect. I state this dramatically, since none of White Folk, nor juden walking down that street; certainly not mexicans or niggers were going to come to my aid.

I literally would have had to attack them to make them stop had I not gotten to my car without further molestation. Who would have gone to prison, bootgrl, for the attack? Myself, or the mexicans? Remember, I live in one of the most anti-White, liberal cities in America.

So, when you flirt on myspace with a mexican bartender/mercenary; behave like an ass in general, and then, as a youtube spokesman for and to my generation; well, I have a problem with your method. Because you have stated that what you are up to in general is somehow going to benefit my generation of White women.

I am not benefitting from your effort, bootgrl. You need to tell me why I should flirt back when mexicans try to flirt with me; how encouraging non-whites to try to grab my hair, touch my body is in any way acceptable -

because whether you do this on myspace or in real life; your behaviour as a WN woman who is also a WN celebrity is affecting our movement; particularly the women in the movement, and your impact has turned negative -

for despite what Brutus has called your 'novel' approach to WN, and I agree with him, there's a few problems with it that you need to work on. I'm not willing to talk with non-whites, particularly the mexicans who my neighbour who happens to be an EMT for the NYPD and as such has had a LOT of experience with has described as "the genetically stupid".

How does flirting with random non-whites protect me from them. Are you asking me to be yet another martyr? Another White woman raped and/or murdered as a means to further the movement? Well, I suppose it could work, but you must tell me why. A lot of us have been raped and murdered already; still it does nothing to stem the tide of violence against us, nor has it yet awakened enough White Folks.

Whether you like it or not, you are a celebrity, a representative of WN, a powerful one too - you are well known. The way I see it, your cavorting with niggers, sleeping with mexicans is putting me in danger and I do not know why you are doing this to me, to other White women.

You need to explain it to me better bootgrl, since you are putting me in danger. I'm not afraid of danger; I just like to have a general idea of why I am being ordered into the line of fire. Tell me how hooking up with your mexican bartender on myspace is going to help me, personally, and Our Folk, generally. If you can convince me and make sense of it, then I will even volunteer to become active duty on the front.

Old June 30th, 2008 #345
brutus

RE: EireannGoddess

Quote:
The reason I am asking is that whenever I have to go anywhere, outside my own neighbourhood, I am assualted by mexican and nigger males. The other day a couple of mexican males tried to spit on me because I would not return their attentions - they were kissing the air as I passed by, and grabbing/rubbing their crotch and seemed angered that I ignored them. This happened in the midst of downtown NYC, in broad daylight. There were a few tense moments, a stand-off, since one of them grabbed at my hair, and I had to respond.
Wow! Mexicans in Manhattan!

I guess I shouldn't be surprised to hear this. Those little cockroaches are everywhere now-a-days.

Back in the 1970s I lived in Stuyvesant Town, and worked for a large company off of 14th street. In those days NYC was infested mainly with Puerto Ricans as the vast majority of the hispanic groups. I remember that the PRs hated any other browns, especially Cubans and they were quick to pull out a knife and stab any other brown coming onto their turf. I wonder what they think of Pepe invading the Big Apple?

Old June 30th, 2008 #346
EireannGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post

I guess I shouldn't be surprised to hear this. Those little cockroaches are everywhere now-a-days.

Back in the 1970s I lived in Stuyvesant Town, and worked for a large company off of 14th street. In those days NYC was infested mainly with Puerto Ricans as the vast majority of the hispanic groups. I remember that the PRs hated any other browns, especially Cubans and they were quick to pull out a knife and stab any other brown coming onto their turf. I wonder what they think of Pepe invading the Big Apple?

Heh - well, the Puerto Ricans STILL think they are the top of the brown food chain. However, the Cubans also make that claim. Before the mexicans arrived en masse, it was the Dominicans that were battling with the rest of them. They do have a social structure, in their familes, in the class room, on the streets.

There's so many of them, that I just refer to all of them as "mexican" since I really cannot tell the difference, between who is a Puerto Rican, Cuban, Dominican - they are generally similar in appearance, though the ones from mexico do stand out as rather distinct, they're shorter, dumber and cannot speak much English if any at all. And, they have yet to breed much with White or non-white Americans.

Out of the entire group, I would say that the Cubans should be at the top of their cultural social structure, since they are overall better behaved and tend to speak English when necessary; but, the rest seem to disagree.

After the huge rally of near two years ago, when the mexicans stormed the streets of Manhattan, and the other boroughs, wearing their Che Guevara tee shirts and claiming Atzlan; there seems to be little overt inter-cultural aggression.

What seems to be going on now, since the City budget is tanked, Wall Street is a mess and our kike Mayor, Bloomberg has basically stated that ever since New Yorkers turned down his big plans to hold the Olympics here, he will have nothing more to do with the City or it's inhabitants; Bloomberg is basically letting the competing mud groups, including the niggers just battle it out.

And, it appears to happening - as regular and expected City Services such as Welfare, Food Stamps, the like are being utilised by the new wave of mexican immigrants; the rest are fighting for the State and City Tit - which has so far gone to mexicans, and then the rest - with niggers coming in last.

As the economy worsens, I expect the disgruntled niggers who have recently been cast off the Welfare rolls after living off the State for a few generations, will start re-asserting themselves. That seems to be what's happening; despite the newsmedia stating that the niggers and "mexicans" are getting along.

The increasing group of newly poor White Folks - those that are still working two jobs, but finding themselves unable to feed their families properly and pay their bills at the same time, were never part of the State's equation in terms of Welfare or Food Stamps; unless one was/is a mudshark with kids. And, a mudshark with mexican mongrels gets ahead of the line before the one with nigger mongrels nowadays.

I'm thinking that if we put together private resources, making them available only to them and we feed these newly poor, or near poor White folks, then they will understand that there are people out there who care about them because they are White and when this new phenomenon sinks in it will allow them to be gradually more receptive to less palatable but fundamentally sensible ideas and thoughts.

Old June 30th, 2008 #347
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
brutus doesn't want to "unlock" my brain, unless that's a euphemism for blowing my brains out.
Too late, you don't have a brain snert!!!!

Old June 30th, 2008 #348
Adi18
Banned

Here, can you guys like verbally rip this sick kyke to shreds??? Watching her makes me sick, leave some comments, there's only 2 so far, maybe you can guess which one is mine??

Old June 30th, 2008 #349
bootgrl
zeebewtgerl

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireannGoddess View Post
I am so dumb it actually took me a few moments to figure out what you meant, by this one line haiku; then it dawned on me - I really am not interested in your timing whilst playing a John Cash song.

This isn't a music forum - It's a White Nationalist Forum. To put the issue of your guitar to rest, since you cannot:

I heard what I heard, and tuisto, listening to John Cash's version, heard something else. Despite your having learned from the nigger and mexican girls how to insult White Folks, I had offered - tried to anyways - what I had thought was some constructive information. Learning to play Bluegrass IS a very good way to master the guitar. Just as learning to play classical music is a very good way to master any type music; not necessarily an instrument, but it teaches a musician how to listen and also to read music.

If absolute appreciation of your music ability is dependent on your being WN, then I won't belabour the matter.

Speaking of which, where does WN fit into your future plans, if at all? I am interested to know; I haven't bothored to read your entire thread; it's too long for me; but what I have read really gives no indication.

I think you could get yourself out of the mess you have managed to land in on this forum by simply stating for me; and I do mean simply, since I am dumb and must be educated - by you, it would seem, as you are the self proclaimed media representative of White Nationalistm, and teacher to my generation. This is one 22 year old you fail to reach. Frankly, I don't understand your method, or even know what it is. That's the problem between you and me - Until I do understand, then we might continue to have a problem.

I had pretty much decided to kill them if they went a step further or pulled anymore crap. They didn't speak English so I could not use language to tell them that what they had done was not a compliment; that I didn't need their compliments ect. I state this dramatically, since none of White Folk, nor juden walking down that street; certainly not mexicans or niggers were going to come to my aid.

I literally would have had to attack them to make them stop had I not gotten to my car without further molestation. Who would have gone to prison, bootgrl, for the attack? Myself, or the mexicans? Remember, I live in one of the most anti-White, liberal cities in America.

So, when you flirt on myspace with a mexican bartender/mercenary; behave like an ass in general, and then, as a youtube spokesman for and to my generation; well, I have a problem with your method. Because you have stated that what you are up to in general is somehow going to benefit my generation of White women.

I am not benefitting from your effort, bootgrl. You need to tell me why I should flirt back when mexicans try to flirt with me; how encouraging non-whites to try to grab my hair, touch my body is in any way acceptable -

because whether you do this on myspace or in real life; your behaviour as a WN woman who is also a WN celebrity is affecting our movement; particularly the women in the movement, and your impact has turned negative -

for despite what Brutus has called your 'novel' approach to WN, and I agree with him, there's a few problems with it that you need to work on. I'm not willing to talk with non-whites, particularly the mexicans who my neighbour who happens to be an EMT for the NYPD and as such has had a LOT of experience with has described as "the genetically stupid".

How does flirting with random non-whites protect me from them. Are you asking me to be yet another martyr? Another White woman raped and/or murdered as a means to further the movement? Well, I suppose it could work, but you must tell me why. A lot of us have been raped and murdered already; still it does nothing to stem the tide of violence against us, nor has it yet awakened enough White Folks.

Whether you like it or not, you are a celebrity, a representative of WN, a powerful one too - you are well known. The way I see it, your cavorting with niggers, sleeping with mexicans is putting me in danger and I do not know why you are doing this to me, to other White women.

You need to explain it to me better bootgrl, since you are putting me in danger. I'm not afraid of danger; I just like to have a general idea of why I am being ordered into the line of fire. Tell me how hooking up with your mexican bartender on myspace is going to help me, personally, and Our Folk, generally. If you can convince me and make sense of it, then I will even volunteer to become active duty on the front.
I just wanted you to know that I am giggling because you typed a lot of mess that I didn't and am not going to read. It's been that way all along, I must confess. I only read like one paragraph (if that) from your posts this whole time. It's been that way since the beginning. lol
"Political Correctness sets up rigid barriers to thought that block an open discussion oriented at solving a problem and thus diverts progress toward further intellectual development. " -Claus Nordbruch

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children." -David Lane

host James Edwards

Old June 30th, 2008 #350
bootgrl
zeebewtgerl

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post

My mother goes to Manhattan all the time with her fiance. They have a loft in Soho that they visit every so often. There are no spics in Manhattan. Especially ones that would attack people. There might be some upscaled, mixed mestizos but that's about it. My mother loves Manhattan simply based on the fact that it's majority White. Well...White jews but she doesn't know that....

host James Edwards

Old June 30th, 2008 #351
cillian

I guess you never heard of spanish harlem.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...56C0A9679C8B63

Of the suspects identified by victims, 60 percent were black, 28 percent were Hispanic, 8 percent were white and almost 3 percent were Asian. Of those stopped on the street by the police and searched, 49 percent were black, 32 percent were Hispanic, 16 percent were white and 2 percent were Asian. Of those arrested, 55 percent were black, 31 percent Hispanic, 9 percent white and 3 percent Asian.

Old June 30th, 2008 #352
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jahn View Post
Too late, you don't have a brain snert!!!!
snert, eh?

Dear Straight Dope:

I keep running into a word in online chat areas, used to refer to annoying people in the room. The word is "snert." Any idea where it came from? --IGiveIn

SDSTAFF Dex replies:

The word "snert" was coined early in the days of online chats. AOL says that it is "really a disrespectful, dirty word for someone who doesn't abide by TOS or is otherwise irritating in some way..."

Is it an acronym? These were some responses when the question was put to AOL's online staff:

Sexually Nerdishly Expressive Recidivistic Trolls
Sexually-frustrated Naive Egotistical Repulsive Twerp
Sexually Needy, Emotionally Repressed Troll
Sexually Nerdish Egotistical Rude Teenager (Note: One does NOT have to be a teenager to be a SNERT, only have the maturity level of a teen.)
Sexually-frustrated, Naive, Egocentric, Repulsive Teen
Snot Nosed Egocentric Retentative Turd
Stupid No good Evil Rotten TOS violator
Students Not Eagerly Receiving Teaching
Snot Nosed Egotistically Rude Teenagers
Sexually Needy, Emotionally Repressed Teenager
Snot Nosed Egotistical Raging Teen

SDSTAFF Lara comments that Snert is the name of Hagar the Horrible's dog.

My guess is that it is a portmanteau word (Lewis Carrroll Lives!) from "snob," "snot" and "nerd." In any case, it is considered really, really insulting and should not be used (except under extreme provocation, requiring two Hail Marys and three Our Fathers for absolution.)

--SDSTAFF CKDextHavn
Straight Dope Science Advisory Board

I tell you, in real life if someone tried to pull the slimy/ignorant shit you are, I'd probably have to break their fucking neck for fun. But this is the internet, lucky for you.

Old June 30th, 2008 #353
bootgrl
zeebewtgerl

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
I guess you never heard of spanish harlem.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpag...56C0A9679C8B63

Of the suspects identified by victims, 60 percent were black, 28 percent were Hispanic, 8 percent were white and almost 3 percent were Asian. Of those stopped on the street by the police and searched, 49 percent were black, 32 percent were Hispanic, 16 percent were white and 2 percent were Asian. Of those arrested, 55 percent were black, 31 percent Hispanic, 9 percent white and 3 percent Asian.
It says nothing of Manhattan in that 2001 news article. lol

host James Edwards

Old June 30th, 2008 #354
Jett Rink
Banned

They may not "officially" reside in manhattan but the muds wander the streets day and night.

Haven't you gazed into any of their cardboard abodes?

Old June 30th, 2008 #355
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

Thumbs down what is this the fucking twilight zone ???

EireannGoddess has shared this all too real, scenario relating the disgusting sub-human spics behavior of disrespect and crudeness heaped on aryan females throughout the metropolitan U.S. , (and anyone who's been around spics has seen these nasty greasers posturing assaults first hand!)

Yet at this stage of monotany the thread has denigrated to beangirl doing little more than responding like a catty spoilt child and a troll. Certainly we can all see by now what a treacherous traitorous attention whore beangirl is and that she continues to post total bullshit for the sake of anarchy. I see numerous examples in the seeming never ending continuity of the thread that this twat belongs in the very mixed race multi-cultural cesspool she's obviously happy to gravitate to and this ridiculous thread belongs in Nutzpah already!

I hate mudsharks ! Aryan Unity !

Old June 30th, 2008 #356
Steve B
Banned

Can one of the mods end this nightmare? The gay bar or lock it? 355 replies for one dumb bitch who made a couple youtube vids. And in an activism, building White media thread no less.

Geeze, whats VNN coming too?

Old June 30th, 2008 #357
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootgrl View Post
It says nothing of Manhattan in that 2001 news article. lol
You want a one paragraph article that gives crime stats by race and the population by race in Manhattan, that’s going to be tough.

http://www.nyc.gov/html/dcp/pdf/census/nyc20001.pdf

Percentage of Hispanics in each borough, taken from the last census in 2000

Bronx 48.4%
Brooklyn 19.8%
Manhattan 27.2%
Queens 25.0%
Staten Island 12.1%

http://criminaljustice.state.ny.us/c...xcountrate.pdf
crime rates per county per 100,000

Bronx 856.6(violent crime) 1,785.5 (property crime)
*Kings 696.8(violent crime) 1,661.6 (property crime)
*New York 624.1(violent crime) 2,795.7 (property crime)
Queens 437.1(violent crime) 1,455.6 (property crime)
*Richmond 280.4(violent crime) 1,154.0 (property crime)

*New York county is Manhatten
*Richmond county is Staten Island
*Kings county is Brooklyn

We see that Manhattan has the second highest population of Hispanics in New York

The highest level of property crime (theft)

And the third highest level of violent crime

Old June 30th, 2008 #358
tuisto

EG wrote:
Quote:
To improve the cows ability to transform food into milk, they nowadays use BGM music with impeccable rhythmical components.
No matter how big bootgirls tits are what really matters is: where's the MILK?

Old June 30th, 2008 #359
varg

Woodpecker

Damnit steve is right.. this thread isn't even on topic anymore! and beangrl just feeds off the attention..

first time ive ever done it but.....

LOCKED!!!!

Closed Thread

Thread