Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 3rd, 2005 #1
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Default send VNN 1, 1a, and 2 to Laird Wilcox?

Dear Rounder:

This fellow says he has the largest collection of printed "extremist" literature in the USA. I bought one of his books once and it was an excellent survey of WN pamphlets and some interesting left-wing stuff too. I think this fellow should have complimentary copies of TAA 1, 1a, and 2. I wonder if you or Alex would like to send them to him?

Here is his web page.

http://www.lairdwilcox.com/

Laird Wilcox, Editorial Research Service, P.O. Box 2047, Olathe, KS 66051

Here is an example:

http://www.lairdwilcox.com/publish/right.html

Quote:
New 24th edition for 1999-2000, revised and updated!
A current and comprehensive directory of over 2,000 organizations, publishers, book dealers, newsletters and journals identified with the American "Right-Wing," including Conservative, Patriotic, Anti-Communist, Libertarian, Pro-Family, Anti-Abortion, Ethnic (White) Nationalist, Gun Rights,

Free Market and other "Right-Wing" values, opinions and beliefs.
Listings include name, address, an abbreviated description, and are coded to indicate special areas of interest. Serials are attributed to the sponsoring organization. The directory is alphabetical with geographic index. Also contains an annotated bibliography of over 700 books on the American "Right-Wing," including biographies, histories, reports and studies, and a selection of quotations on ideological belief systems.

Laird Wilcox, Editor - ISBN 0-933592-94-9 - ISSN 8756-0216 - $19.95 Postpaid!

Old August 3rd, 2005 #2
Rob Roy MacGregor

Default He's objective and even handed at least...

Crying Wolf: Hate Crime Hoaxes In America

A thoroughly documented and extensively footnoted study of false and fabricated racist, anti-Gay, and anti-Semitic “hate crimes” actually perpetrated by the “victims” themselves to gain sympathy, advance a political agenda, or for monetary gain. Reviews: (Wilcox’s Report) “contains one documented example after another of extremists of all political stripes - but mostly from groups generally considered societal victims - who have been caught attempting to fabricate “hate crimes.” Phil Stanford, The (Portland) Oregonian, 13 January 1993. “Hoo boy, talk about a powderkeg! This explosive book examines a subject nobody wants to talk about - people who fake hate crimes, such as physical attacks and the destruction or defacing of property that are alleged to be motivated by the victim’s race, religion, sexual orientation, etc.” Russ Kick, Outposts, 1995. From the notorious Tawana Brawley hoax to cases reported only locally, each hoax is analyzed in terms of apparent motives, techniques employed, and payoff to the “victim.” Crying Wolf also discusses the intended and unintended consequences of these hoaxes, and the role of special interest groups in generating irresponsible ‘hate crime” statistics. A list of traits to help identify hoaxes is included. 1995. Laird Wilcox, Author. ISBN 0-933592-82-5. $19.95 Postpaid!

http://www.lairdwilcox.com/tool/order00-01.html#Left

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old August 3rd, 2005 #3
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Dear Rounder:

This fellow says he has the largest collection of printed "extremist" literature in the USA. I bought one of his books once and it was an excellent survey of WN pamphlets and some interesting left-wing stuff too. I think this fellow should have complimentary copies of TAA 1, 1a, and 2. I wonder if you or Alex would like to send them to him?

Here is his web page.

http://www.lairdwilcox.com/

Laird Wilcox, Editorial Research Service, P.O. Box 2047, Olathe, KS 66051

Here is an example:

http://www.lairdwilcox.com/publish/right.html
Consider it done, A.E. I'll get them in tomorrow's mail, along with a brief letter of explanation.

His name rings a bell. I think he used to write articles for American Free Press, but not positive.

Old August 3rd, 2005 #4
Rounder

Hell, if we could afford it, we mighty oughta mail TAAs to the entire list of 2,000 "right wing" groups. And invite them to become TAA distributors/contributors. I mean those who are objectively, and genuinely WNs, should jump at the chance to get TAAs into the hands of the White public.

Name one other group that provides a 16-page WN newspaper nearly as professional, provocative, or convincing than TAA, for less than costs (16 cents per copy INCLUDING printing & shipping). See ? You can't. And neither can they.

Old August 3rd, 2005 #5
Border Ruffian

Lard used to have a nice collection up at KU. Neat stuff. Don't know if it's still there. He had some really old British Israel pamphlets.

Somebody needs to send him a copy of the Munich Codex of the Babylonian Talmud too.

Old August 3rd, 2005 #6
Border Ruffian

http://www.lairdwilcox.com/tool/order00-01.html?#Right

Quote:
The Watchdogs: Anti-Racist Watchdog Groups in America

New Second Edition! The anti-racist “watchdog” movement in the United States consists of a number of organizations who “monitor” and combat the activities of their ideological opponents, which includes a wide range of organizations and individuals who have nothing to do with racism. The watchdog elite consists of the Anti-Defamation League and the Southern Poverty Law Center, both noted for enormous resources, massive legal staffs, and access to media and law enforcement to promote their agenda. The watchdog “second string” which includes the Center For Democratic Renewal and Political Research Associates, are noted for their radical political agenda and extensive “links and ties” to extremist groups of the far left. These four organizations are closely studied in this detailed investigative report, which reveals a little-known side that they would prefer kept from the public. With the publication of the FBI’s Megiddo Report, which was compiled in part by agenda-driven watchdog groups, this issue is especially serious. Included are documented instances of illegal spying, theft of police files, fund-raising irregularities, irresponsible and fraudulent claims, perjury, vicious and unprincipled name-calling, ritual defamation, libel, intolerance of criticism, harassment, stalking, and a callous disregard for the civil liberties of their opponents and critics. 2nd Edition, 1999. Laird Wilcox, Author. ISBN 0-933592-96-5. $24.95 Postpaid!
He's probably working all sides hoping to sell more of his stuff, but it's hard not to like the way that's written.

Old August 3rd, 2005 #7
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
Consider it done, A.E. I'll get them in tomorrow's mail, along with a brief letter of explanation.

His name rings a bell. I think he used to write articles for American Free Press, but not positive.
That is really great. Thanks. Rounder never drops the ball!

Thread