Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > People (includes actors)
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 10th, 2021 #121
Dawn Cannon

I wonder if you were married by Justin Welby, if it actually counts as being married, except if you were some sort of demon, or something.

Maybe they could get an annulment.

Old March 10th, 2021 #122
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
The latest episode of the vapid Harry and Meghan saga shows they’ve replaced the Kardashians as the world’s biggest reality show

Michael McCaffrey is a writer and cultural critic who lives in Los Angeles. His work can be read at RT, Counterpunch and at his website mpmacting.com/blog. He is also the host of the popular cinema podcast Looking California and Feeling Minnesota.

8 Mar, 2021 11:28

The ridiculously contrived gossip session exposed the mendacity of Harry, Meghan and Oprah much more than it did the racism of the royal family. We learned next to nothing, and nobody comes out of it with any credit.

Last night I debased myself, as did millions of others, by watching the much-hyped Oprah Winfrey interview with Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.

The fact that mindless proles like me tuned in to watch a billionaire interview two millionaires about how hard their life has been is the most absurd thing imaginable. Yet, here we are.

The sit-down in Santa Barbara was billed as a major scoop, as it was the first time that Meghan and Harry have spoken out since their very public spat and split from the royal family.

The British monarchy is the longest-running soap opera in human history, and no doubt many tuned in hoping for some salacious details relating to the royal rift.

Unfortunately, this interview felt like when Geraldo Rivera opened up famed mobster Al Capone’s vault on live television and there was nothing in it. In this case, Oprah opened Meghan and Harry’s heads, only to find a cavernous void.

This event was all sound and fury, signifying nothing, and felt more like a manufactured PR enterprise mixed with a high school gossip session rather than a journalistic endeavor.

The basic takeaway was that Harry and Meghan shamelessly threw the entire royal family under a double-decker bus in an attempt to play the victim and boost their woke credentials in Hollywood.

I am not a fan of the royal family at all. I find them all to be arrogant aristocratic oligarchs, vicious colonialists and pompous, entitled inbred buffoons. And yet my impressions from this interview are that Meghan is a self-serving, petulant, ambitious, adolescent, controlling, manipulative and abusive shrew that has successfully estranged her husband from his family. And that Harry is a royal eunuch whose masculine crown jewels are kept tightly locked up in Meghan’s purse.

People will either believe Meghan and Harry’s harsh yet egregiously unspecific accusations of the royal family’s cruelty, indifference and racism, or they won’t. It would have been nice to have an interviewer who actually held their feet to the fire and put their claims under scrutiny to help viewers decide.
https://www.rt.com/op-ed/517498-harr...-oprah-review/

Old March 10th, 2021 #123
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Queen Elizabeth finally releases statement on Prince Harry, Meghan Markle interview

By Kate Sheehy
March 9, 2021

Queen Elizabeth II on Tuesday finally broke her silence over the allegations Prince Harry and Meghan Markle leveled in their Sunday TV sit-down, saying that “the whole family is saddened” and that the “issues raised, particularly that of race, are concerning” — although “recollections may vary.”

The Queen — addressing the pair’s explosive interview with Oprah Winfrey — said in a statement, “The whole family is saddened to learn the full extent of how challenging the last few years have been for Harry and Meghan.

“The issues raised, particularly that of race, are concerning. Whilst some recollections may vary, they are taken very seriously and will be addressed by the family privately,” the Queen said.

“Harry, Meghan and Archie will always be much loved family members,” she added.
https://pagesix.com/2021/03/09/queen...099.1615328689

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
I wonder if you were married by Justin Welby, if it actually counts as being married, except if you were some sort of demon, or something.

Maybe they could get an annulment.
Yes, I remember you mentioning Welby in my thread about the jew-led rapeugee invasion of Europe:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1130

Old March 11th, 2021 #124
Stewart Meadows

Jewish fake news garbage channel CNN sides with the gold-digging mulatta:

Quote:
CNN’s Cuomo: Right Savaging Markle Because They Can’t Accept ‘Multi-Racial Woman’ Criticizing White Royal Institution

PAM KEY 9 Mar 2021

CNN anchor Chris Cuomo said Tuesday on his show “Cuomo Prime Time ” that Republicans criticized Meghan Markle over her comments during her interview with Oprah Winfrey because they can not accept a “multi-racial woman speaking out against an institutional white royal family.”
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...l-institution/

Old March 11th, 2021 #125
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
CNN’s Lemon: ‘Height of Privilege’ for Right to Attacking Meghan Markle, Deny Racism She Faced

PAM KEY 8 Mar 2021

CNN anchor Don Lemon told his colleague Chris Cuomo on Monday during the hand-off between shows that the right was attacking Meghan Markle over her comments during her interview with Oprah Winfrey because they wanted to deny racism.

Discussing the reactions to the joint interview with Markle and her husband Prince Harry, Cuomo said, “Why is the right coming after Meghan Markle? I thought they were about anti-elitism. I thought they were about 1776 again. Why are they coming after her for saying that the Royals didn’t like the shade of the baby? Why doesn’t the kid have any standards? Why would she lie? What does this do for her? What does this do for her husband?”

Lemon said, “They’re not willing to believe the racism or racist part of it. What does it say about the people who are coming after her? And there are a lot of people who are, a number of people out there coming after her. They’re doing it because they want to be relevant.”
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021...ism-she-faced/

Old March 13th, 2021 #126
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Magazine slammed over image of Queen Elizabeth, Meghan Markle evoking George Floyd

By Melissa Klein
March 13, 2021

The French magazine Charlie Hebdo is being labeled as racist for publishing a front-page image showing Queen Elizabeth II kneeling on Meghan Markle’s neck.

The image is accompanied by a headline asking why Meghan left Buckingham Palace and the answer, when translated into English, reading “Because I couldn’t breathe anymore.”

The mocking reference to George Floyd’s death, allegedly by a Minneapolis police office kneeling on him, immediately led to an outcry.
https://nypost.com/2021/03/13/image-...ury-in-france/

You can read more about the filthy, jewish, anti-white garbage paper Charlie Hebdo in the following thread:

Talentless degenerates at jewish crap magazine mock innocent whites killed in natural disasters

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=2329097

Old March 16th, 2021 #127
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Michelle Obama Backs Meghan Markle: ‘Not Surprised’ by Royal ‘Racism’ Claims

SIMON KENT 16 Mar 2021

Michelle Obama said Tuesday that Meghan Meghan’s claim a member of the British royal family queried the possible darkness of her son’s skin was “heartbreaking” but “not a complete surprise” and she hoped the revelation would teach the world a lesson.

The 39-year-old and her husband, Prince Harry, previously accused an unidentified royal family member of raising racist concerns about their son Archie, now aged one, as Breitbart News reported.

The claim was made during an interview with Oprah Winfrey and ignited a firestorm of global publicty around the couple.
(...)
Former president Barack Obama and his wife are said to have a close relationship with the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, with Michelle Obama once going so far as to call Meghan “a thoughtful leader who is breaking the mold and making our world better for it.”
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...acism-claims/#

Old March 17th, 2021 #128
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Report: Meghan Markle Networking with Democrats on Potential Bid for U.S. Presidency

AMY FURR 16 Mar 2021

Meghan Markle will reportedly use the excitement over her recent interview with Oprah to start a political career that could take her to the White House.

A senior Labour figure and veteran of former Prime Minister Tony Blair’s administration with ties to Washington claimed in an interview with the Mail on Sunday that Markle was networking with senior Democrats to create a campaign and fundraising teams in a bid for the U.S. presidency.
(...)
The person allegedly said the presumption was Markle is looking to 2024 when President Joe Biden will be deciding if he will run for a second term.

“One of the reasons she was so keen not to give up her American citizenship was so she had the option to go into politics,” a close friend said in September, according to Vanity Fair.
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...s-presidency/#

Old March 17th, 2021 #129
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Report: Meghan Markle Networking with Democrats on Potential Bid for U.S. Presidency
Given the quality of the majority of amerikwa´s population she would have good chances.

Old March 17th, 2021 #130
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
Given the quality of the majority of amerikwa´s population she would have good chances.
Probably. And if not, the (((democraps))) could always cheat to get her into the White House, just like they did with the senile pervert.

Old March 20th, 2021 #131
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
'Spoiled, ungrateful millionaires:' Meghan and Harry's Oprah interview divides Britons and Americans

Adela Suliman and Daniel Arkin and Sara Mhaidli and Suzanne Ciechalski and Molly Hunter
Sat, March 20, 2021, 9:30 AM

LONDON — The explosive interview given by Prince Harry and his wife, Meghan, gripped millions of viewers in the United States and the United Kingdom alike this month.
(...)
While the self-exiled royals received mostly favorable press coverage and social media commentary in America, in Britain, the couple's confessions were met with more than a dollop of disapproval.

Some U.K. tabloids branded the pair "selfish," "nauseating" and said the interview was harmful to the queen, as they derided the Duke and Duchess of Sussex for going against the traditional British "stiff upper lip" stance to expose personal family matters to the American media mogul Oprah Winfrey.
(...)
"I thought it was very staged and calculated. Most definitely one-sided and targeted."
(...)
"I was disgusted with them. I dislike Meghan intensely and feel sorry for Harry," she said. "It was extremely classless to air their dirty linen in public after all the royal family have done for them."
https://news.yahoo.com/spoiled-ungra...083020454.html

Old March 21st, 2021 #132
Stewart Meadows

Old March 23rd, 2021 #133
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Prince Harry Gets Job as ‘Chief Impact Officer’ at San Fran Start-Up

BREITBART LONDON 23 Mar 2021

(AFP) — Britain’s Prince Harry on Tuesday became the first chief “impact officer” of a San Francisco startup that combines coaching and computing to sharpen the mental fitness of employees.

As a member of the BetterUp team, the Duke of Sussex will champion the importance of maximizing human potential worldwide, according to chief executive Alexi Robichaux.

“I firmly believe that focusing on and prioritizing our mental fitness unlocks potential and opportunity that we never knew we had inside of us,” Prince Harry said in a BetterUp blog post.

“As the Royal Marine Commandos say, ‘It’s a state of mind.’ We all have it in us.”

BetterUp bills itself as the global leader in mobile-based coaching, counselling and mentorship.

The startup’s platform combines behavioural science, artificial intelligence, and human coaching to optimize personal growth and professional development, according to the company.
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...fran-start-up/

From the comment section:

Quote:
Kolonial Kop • 6 hours ago
Sounds like a non-job to me. What a waste of money.
Quote:
NueeArdente • 4 hours ago
Shades of hunter biden.

So what's going to coach? "You too can be a success like me if your born in royalty, rich, privildeged, elite, and then crap all over your family on Oprah"
Quote:
Don • 3 hours ago
When I hear the phrase "mental fitness" prince Harry is the first person who comes to mind!!.....Said no one ever.
Quote:
EmpireLoyalist • 4 hours ago • edited
San Francisco?! Ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!
Watch your ath - thweety!!
Quote:
Surviving...Bidenism • 3 hours ago
When in “The City”, be a good San Fransodomite and pick up some else’s poop as well as your own...

Old March 24th, 2021 #134
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
UK royal family mulls appointing DIVERSITY & INCLUSION chief amid ‘racism’ row caused by Meghan & Harry's interview – reports

22 Mar, 2021 00:52 / Updated 2 days ago

Fresh from the embarrassment caused by Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s scandalous interview with Oprah Winfrey, the British royal family is allegedly looking to appoint a diversity official to help “modernise the Monarchy.”

“This is an issue which has been taken very seriously across the royal households,” an unidentified royal family source first told the Mail on Sunday, and then ‘confirmed’ it to other media outlets. “We have the policies, the procedures and programmes in place, but we haven't seen the progress we would like and accept more needs to be done. We can always improve.”

The source said the diversity initiative will encompass Buckingham Palace, Clarence House, and Kensington Palace. “Lots of measures are being considered,” but it is “too early however for any firm plans to be announced,” the source told ABC News, regarding the prospects of hiring a ‘diversity tzar’.
https://www.rt.com/uk/518765-royal-d...clusion-chief/

Old March 25th, 2021 #135
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Prince Harry Makes Climate Plea: ‘What If Every One of Us Was a Raindrop?’

SIMON KENT 1 Dec 2020

Prince Harry admits his world view has changed since parenthood, urging humans to care more and be “like raindrops” which “relieve the parched ground” to tackle climate change.

The Duke of Sussex, 36, who lives with his family on a $14.65-million estate in California, spoke of his passion for nature and Africa during a television exchange to feature in an upcoming documentary, continuing his love of offering advice on climate matters that peaked 12 months ago with his enthusiastic endorsement of Greta Thunberg, as Breitbart News reported.

Speaking about his son Archie, now 19 months, the Daily Mail reports Harry said: “Being in nature is the most healing part of life, I truly believe that’s one reason why it’s there.”
https://www.breitbart.com/environmen...s-a-raindrop/#

From the comment section:

Quote:
Wonder how much electricity that mansion requires for his family...or how much fuel his private jets burn for him to preach down to us. Go back to London Commie and take that gold digger with you.
Quote:
I don't blame you wanting rid of the parasite but we don't want either him or his commie gold digger.
Perhaps a remote island should be used like alcatraz.
Quote:
When is she going to lecture us about "racism" again, poor victim. Someone looked at her the wrong way -- racism -- boo hoo!

Old April 1st, 2021 #136
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
UK Muslim-Jewish cooking project to benefit from Meghan Markle $13,700 donation

APRIL 1, 2021 2:06 PM

(JTA) — An interfaith cooking project by British Jews and Muslims is set to receive $13,700 originating from a donation by Meghan Markle, the American actress who married into the U.K. royal family.

Markle, who holds the title of Duchess of Sussex, donated the money to Himmah, Arabic for “divine determination,” whose website describes the charity as devoted to relieving poverty.

According to a report Monday in The National News, Himmah intends to allocate some of Markle’s donation to Salaam Shalom Kitchen Nottingham, another organization whose website describes it as “a joint Muslim/Jewish project founded on the belief that working together across communities and perceived boundaries helps build community cohesion and break down barriers.”
https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/uk-m...13700-donation

Old April 6th, 2021 #137
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Meghan Markle’s ‘wellness’ coffee tied to Chinese state accused of genocide

By Jesse O’Neill
April 4, 2021

Meghan Markle‘s money is behind a trendy instant coffee brand that she touts for its ethically sourced ingredients, but the company has previously received tens of thousands of pounds of oat-milk powder from a business in a Chinese state accused of genocide, a new report claims.

Clevr Blends’ onetime oat-milk supplier — Xinjiang Haiyan International Trade — was located within four miles of suspected detention centers, including an alleged re-education site, according to The Daily Mail and a company rep.
https://pagesix.com/2021/04/04/megha...667.1617738753

Maybe the pro-Chinese propagandists that infest the White Nationalist movement will like Meghan now?

Old April 6th, 2021 #138
Paul Anthony
Banned

It's estimated that over 1,000,000 Brits have died in the last 1000 years just fighting for basic freedoms, so if the "royal" 'mccheese' family are having problems with the BBC communists I say fuck all of them!!

Old April 7th, 2021 #139
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Daniel Kaluuya jabs royal family amid racism controversy in ‘SNL’ debut

By Jaclyn Hendricks
April 4, 2021

Daniel Kaluuya poked fun at the royal family over the weekend in his “Saturday Night Live” debut, amid recent racism claims made against the monarchy.

Kaluuya, who hails from London, kicked off his opening monologue Saturday with a reference to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s bombshell interview, in which the Duchess of Sussex alleged the royals raised “concerns” over how dark son Archie’s skin might be.

“I know you’re hearing my accent and thinking, ‘Oh no, he’s not black, he’s British.’ Let me reassure you that I am black,” Kaluuya said. “I’m black and I’m British. Basically, I’m what the royal family was worried the baby would look like.”

Last month, Markle, 39, spoke candidly with friend Oprah Winfrey about her struggles as a royal. Among the bombshell revelations from the interview, Markle alleged that while she was pregnant with son Archie, there were “conversations about how dark his skin might be when he’s born.”
https://pagesix.com/2021/04/04/danie...667.1617738753

Old April 8th, 2021 #140
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Prince William allegedly cuts ties with reporter pal over Harry rift

By Sara Nathan
April 7, 2021

Prince William and Tom Bradby have allegedly fallen out over Prince Harry drama.
Getty Images

Prince William has fallen out with a longtime reporter pal after he sided with Prince Harry amid the brothers’ much-publicized rift, royal sources have claimed.

The heir to the throne is believed to have cut off Brit Tom Bradby, who hosts ITV’s “News At Ten,” as he has become increasingly close to Harry and his wife Meghan Markle.

Bradby spoke to the Sussexes during their Southern Africa tour in 2019, where Harry first admitted to a fall-out with his brother — and Markle revealed just how unhappy she was in her royal life.

“William can’t trust Tom,” a source told Page Six. “Tom has tried to be friends with both Harry and William, but to my mind it doesn’t come across like Tom is an honest broker.
https://pagesix.com/2021/04/07/willi...er-harry-rift/

Tags
duchess of netflix, jews, meghan markle, misha nonoo, prince harry

Thread