Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 20th, 2020 #1
SmithAlex
Banned

Default What kind of fucking faggot hates Iran?

there is only ONE COUNTRY successfully fighting the goddamn kikes on this godforsaken PLANET and that is IRAN!!

not only that, they KILL FAGGOTS.

Trump assassinating Suleiman was like the satanic robots from Terminator movies assassinating John Connor

Old November 20th, 2020 #2
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmithAlex View Post
there is only ONE COUNTRY successfully fighting the goddamn kikes on this godforsaken PLANET and that is IRAN!!

Trump assassinating Suleiman was like the satanic robots from Terminator movies assassinating John Connor
Been going on for the last 40 years.

The Patriotard Hewoe Reagan really hated Iran. He could be blamed for the problems in the middle east. KWA backed the wrong side in the Iran, Iraq war. There would have been no wars with Iraq if it wasn't for Reagan.

Old November 20th, 2020 #3
Paul Anthony
Banned

Things really ramped up after September 11, 2001. It was pushed by fuxnews and bushy-n-pals. Fuxnews pushed this idea that Iran might have a "Nuke" and use it on israel.

During the nigger-boy "Bath-house" Barry Ombongo years, Ombongo gave Iran a pile of cash (very strange) and Ombongo looked like a "peace-maker" and "hero" to the commie left.

During Trump, an Iranian General was blown-up as his plane landed in Iraq. Everyone acted like they knew who the General was. ect,.

Now under biden and koonmiller hairyass we can bet the bullshit will ramp-up again!!

To be clear.. Iran never did anything to me, and I have no problem with them!!

Old November 20th, 2020 #4
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
Things really ramped up after September 11, 2001. It was pushed by fuxnews and bushy-n-pals. Fuxnews pushed this idea that Iran might have a "Nuke" and use it on israel.

During the nigger-boy "Bath-house" Barry Ombongo years, Ombongo gave Iran a pile of cash (very strange) and Ombongo looked like a "peace-maker" and "hero" to the commie left.

During Trump, an Iranian General was blown-up as his plane landed in Iraq. Everyone acted like they knew who the General was. ect,.

Now under biden and koonmiller hairyass we can bet the bullshit will ramp-up again!!

I hate Obanga for other things, but you gotta admit things were going more smoothly with Iran and the gooks in North Korea and then Chump came in and nearly war with Iran.

Old November 20th, 2020 #5
Paul Anthony
Banned

It's true ombongo didn't poke Iran all that much, but him and bitch clinton set fire to the middle east and n. africa, from egypt to syria which flooded Europe with refugees 2015-2016!! And I had to hear all day how we (in Europe) need to "HELP" them, and "accept" them..

Old November 21st, 2020 #6
T.Garrett
Banned

jewsign invasion to continue with Biden administration

Quote:
It's true ombongo didn't poke Iran all that much, but him and bitch clinton set fire to the middle east and n. africa, from egypt to syria which flooded Europe with refugees 2015-2016!! And I had to hear all day how we (in Europe) need to "HELP" them, and "accept" them..
Watch what the people that control Biden push him to do in the next year or two ...ever wonder why there were little or no women or children among the refugees?

It's a jewish/commie instigated invasion under the cover of 'helping' the brown skinned scum.

Old November 21st, 2020 #7
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Watch what the people that control Biden push him to do in the next year or two ...ever wonder why there were little or no women or children among the refugees?

It's a jewish/commie instigated invasion under the cover of 'helping' the brown skinned scum.
Yes Garrett, I'm awaire of all of that!! biden can do no wrong amoung the liberal left and commie scum. That includes the media! When biden and koonmiller are in office they will set fire to the middle east and the left won't say anything!!

And yes Garrett I am awaire the refugees that flooded Europe were all young men! And yes I know it's a commie plan for a commie one world order!!

Old November 21st, 2020 #8
Ray Allan

It's Soleimani, not Suleiman. And yes, Orange Man ordering his assassination was a terrorist act and war crime.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old November 21st, 2020 #9
Fico

USA lie through mass media on unexisted threat by Iran and other who do not like Israel. It is necessary in this topic mention diplomatic hypocrisy by UK (Great Britain on that time) and USA. We can see that diplomacy of this two staes advocated jewish supermacism on next examples who I mention before.

Europe:

WW1- Germans had attacked USA ship and USA declared to them war
WW2-Great Britain declared war to Germany and start war because Hitler had agreement with Stalin before in Poland question

Middle East on post-world wars period:

Jewish terrorists made lot of violent actions against Brits in Palestine and there did not exist declaration of war by them

They also attack USS Liberty and USA did not nothing about it. Whole diplomacy of white superpower states are pro-zionist with shabbos goy leaders. They recruit the best elements of Whites as warriors for going into stupid wars for Israel. They are cannon fodders into this game with final destruction of White states inside. Unbelivable international matrix for unimportant state as Israel who Romans in past easly conquer because they do not belived in their philosophy who had been created by poor savages in desert. Pax judaica will replaced pax romana and people here know why so I just put this post for better rherotic in conversation with especially white conservatives.

Old November 21st, 2020 #10
Kosher Clown

Quote:

Iran and Russia didn't kill themselves...Yet.

Old November 21st, 2020 #11
Paul Anthony
Banned

Lightbulb

For all the VNN members who are fans of Adolf (I'm more of a Nathan Bedford Forrest fan myself), I remember Adolf said something about Iranians (Persians) being some of the original Aryans. I'm not an expert in history or arcane history but maybe someone here can expand on the subject?!

Old November 21st, 2020 #12
Fico

Yes,Indo-Aryans were original Aryans who invaded Persia in cons of other indo-europeans (Slavs,Germans,Hellens,Romans,Celts) who came on other sides. Only what is important here to mention that White Indo-Aryans conquer non-white Iranians. Today Iranians are not part of us and Aryans were destroyed by race mixing on that area,most important is India. Some WN colleague said on one forum that Dr. David Duke in "My Awakening" have mentioned that he stay in front of old Aryan temple and saw poor and hungry non-white girl how she want some food. It was example of downfal Aryan civilization in India because of race mixing and on what low degree you must be put if you have children with low IQ people. Germans wrong called them as Aryans because Aryans were not Germas,he just used their swastika as anti-christian symbol and that is all.

Last edited by Fico; November 21st, 2020 at 11:58 AM.

Old November 21st, 2020 #13
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Yes,Indo-Aryans were original Aryans who invaded Persia in cons of other indo-europeans (Slavs,Germans,Hellens,Romans,Celts) who came on other sides. Only what is important here to mention that White Indo-Aryans conquer non-white Iranians.
Well if there were White Aryans as well as non-white Aryans that means there were atleast 2 different races of Aryans?! Unless 'Arya' was country with different races how can there be 2 sets of Aryan race??

Old November 21st, 2020 #14
Fico

Quote:
Well if there were White Aryans as well as non-white Aryans that means there were atleast 2 different races of Aryans?! Unless 'Arya' was country with different races how can there be 2 sets of Aryan race??
No. Aryans were Europeans who attack and inhabit non-white area (Persia). End of discussion. Same had done Europeans in fight against Indians in USA and Aborigines in Australia. I hope that here is nobody soo stupid who will claim that we are same as non-whites in Iran.

Last edited by Fico; November 21st, 2020 at 12:08 PM.

Old November 21st, 2020 #15
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmithAlex View Post

Iran is able to resist Zionist hegemony in large part due to having the backing of more powerful countries like Russia. Aspirations of air piracy over Iran by kikes and their lackies has been shut down after being equipped with Russian SAMs. It's not a question of if, but how many F-35s do they want to splash on Iranian air defences? They'd be the laughing stock of the world, and nobody would buy their shit planes.

You saw what (((they))) did to Syria, but Syria was too strong to give in. Once again Russia thwarted the plans of Zionist hegemony by working with Assad to eliminate US created terrorists. It was brave Syrians and Russians who eliminated the terrorists, yet Orange Golem takes credit for it to the cheers of queers at his rallies while he dances to YMCA.

Old November 21st, 2020 #16
George Witzgall

Iranian peoples (Persian, Pashtun, Baloch, Kurdish, etc.. peoples) could reconstitute their Aryan roots through DNA analysis and selective breeding practices (expoiting the latest in genome editing technologies) if they were so inclined. It would be more challenging than for European peoples, but still possible.

But first they would need to abandon their Semitic religion.

Old November 22nd, 2020 #17
Ray Allan

You can bet Joe the Prevert will follow the jew's orders and ramp up the aggression against Iran. Personally, I don't want to see the Persian Gulf become irradiated when an Iranian missile turns one of ZOG's nuclear-powered aircraft carriers into an artificial reef even if it does kill about 5,000 green niggers. But if that's what it takes, then it will be worth it. However with Russia and China now in Iran's corner, I don't think the rapidly collapsing jewSA will attempt anything extreme. But with the known psychopathy of jews, I could be mistaken.

Old November 22nd, 2020 #18
Ray Allan

Default Iran now has a carrier - sort of

Iranian-made ocean-going warship joins IRGC naval fleet

Quote:
The naval fleet of Iran's Islamic Republic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) has received a domestically-built ocean-going warship capable of carrying aircraft, drones and missile defense systems.

The heavyweight, multipurpose vessel, which has been designed for long sea journeys, joined the IRGC's Navy during a ceremony on Thursday, with senior military and government officials in attendance.

The 4000-ton warship, which is 150 meters long and 22 meters wide, can carry different types of aircraft, drones, helicopters and operational vessels as well as missile, air defense and radar systems.

It was named Shahid Roudaki warship after martyred IRGC Navy commander Abdollah Roudaki.
https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/...C-Navy-warship

Old November 26th, 2020 #19
Paul Anthony
Banned

Since about 2004 we have all heard about a "possible" or "pre-emptive" US/israel attackon Iran. It seems to be cropping back up again.

https://www.rt.com/news/507853-israe...p-strike-iran/

I personally hope it doesn't happen!!!

Old November 27th, 2020 #20
justin c

I have always loved Iran. Iran literally translates to "Land of the Aryans".

I'm not a fan of Islam but these muslim countries are the only ones in the world predominantly Anti-semitic. They have not been psychologically manipulated into being soft by Jews for decades.

Thread