VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Crime Center
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 24th, 2020 #1
Susan

Default Video of nigger black supremacist savagely beating defenseless elderly White man in nursing home

https://summit.news/2020/05/22/nursi...rule-the-earth

Here's the shocking video of this savage ape punching repeatedly with a closed fist at the head of a defenseless elderly White man. The article states after this baboon posted his videos, the police arrested him. There are no further details.

As an extra added bonus, scroll down to see another video the pos made of him punching an old White woman in the face.

Oh how I wish there were White gangs in prison who would shove iron rods up his ass.

Wanna take bets on whether this nigger is charged with a federal hate crime? He even said he believes in black supremacy. Again, we can all hold our collective breath waiting for this nigger to get his just desserts.

This fucking pos punches the old man until he bleeds. If this were my relative, someone's granny would be swingin'. Wonder if the old man's family will sue.

I'll try to keep track of this. I may try and call the police dept. to see if I can speak to anyone White.

Old May 24th, 2020 #2
Susan

Joe in OH did a thread but his video did not work. This one does. I went to the Phora where they have a thread on this in Race Relations and got the link.

It takes a few seconds on my cellphone for the videos to show up. I would suggest that you download the videos and keep them to show people. I did that with the video of the sheboon substitute teacher beating the White student.

You can talk until you are blue in the face, but these videos say it all and much more. When you show Whites these videos, ask them to find the videos of Whites beating down, sucker punching, and mob attacking innocent niggers.

Uh huh.

Old May 24th, 2020 #3
Johan
Banned

https://videos.files.wordpress.com/c...laat-1_dvd.mp4

Old May 24th, 2020 #4
Susan

Default More info

Here's another more recent article with lots more info. The nigger was actually an inpatient at the nursing home and was actually the roommate of the poor elderly man he beat. The nigger also stole his credit cards. Not surprisingly, he also has a history of other felonies.

Supposedly, the nigger has mental issues. He looked pretty goddamn competent at abusing old people. Apparently, he has been a student at a psych hospital in Westland, Michigan and was at the nursing home for temporary treatment.

Anyway, he's facing a multitude of charges. Did not see any mention of a hate crime charge of course. The nigger police tried to hide his identity until the internet found out who he is, his home address, etc.

The nigger chief of police in Detroit didn't make an arrest until the internet made all this public. There's the future YT when niggers hold every office and position. No niggers arrested for crimes against YT.

https://www.canyon-news.com/detroit-...-patient/11243

Old May 24th, 2020 #5
Johan
Banned

This sad story is also known in the alternative Dutch media.

https://www.frontnieuws.com/zwarte-f...-elkaar-slaat/

Here some more info in English ;

Quote:
It appears the suspect also posted another video showing the beating of a woman who is confined to a bed. Detroit police say they are aware of that second video and are also investigating that assault.

https://www.wxyz.com/news/video-capt...ng-in-the-home

Old May 24th, 2020 #6
bedford

I often hear of these types of crimes committed against white people in nursing homes by mud staff or some crazy mud resident. The same goes for day care centers what you hear of these sheboon staff members killing white babies who cry a lot. White people need to be real careful about which facilities we choose for our elderly or our young.

Old May 25th, 2020 #7
Susan

Default Nigger abuser placed in nursing home because he had covid19

Well, now we know why the black violent predator was in the nursing home. The governor's order for covid19 patients to be placed in nursing homes is what put this violent felon in the same room as the poor helpless old man. An article online says the family of the elderly man beaten has contacted a lawyer about action.

Apparently, this crime and videos have gone viral while being completely ignored by the kikemedia. I still have not heard one word on wsb radio. We have a vile media who one day will reap what they have sown in their blatant hatred of Whites and their refusal to tell racial truths.

Here is an article with all videos of the beatings along with the show by Tucker Carlson concerning elderly abuse in nursing homes. He never mentions race but all abusers shown are niggers.

https://www.lawofficer.com/20-year-o...g-nursing/?amp

Old May 25th, 2020 #8
T.Garrett
Banned

Default Lol

The fucking nigger in the video punches like a girl

Old May 26th, 2020 #9
ZEK S 854

Default It Should Have Been Headed Off at the Pass

Obviously, what was and is required in a situation thus described is the launching of a pre-emptive strike against the street coon or others like him. Situations like the one described will get only worse in the future as the police forces and other reporting agencies will be staffed 100% by non-Whites who will have sympathy for the attacker and absolutely no interest in arresting a similar offender or seeing him/her formally charged.

Thread