VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 24th, 2008 #41
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
Are they still there? I hope to send out a little packet of cards with envelops and a book of American stamps. I don't know if two Englishmen can use those things or not. I would like to enclose a twenty dollar bill for each. I wonder if the cash would arrive safely. Does anyone know?
Don't send cash in the mail, especially not to a jail housing 99.9% Mexicans.
According to John in Basel, funds can be donated in other ways.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=76816

However, still awaiting official confirmation of any fund raising drive.

Old July 24th, 2008 #42
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish88 View Post
You are a nice lady, Miss Blue.
She sure is.

Old July 24th, 2008 #43
Dave C.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish88 View Post
You are a nice lady, Miss Blue.
Heather is a special White woman who doesn't ask for, or receive, the kind of exalted recognition she deserves.

She is indeed VERY special, and I'm referring to separate activism unrelated to this activism. Don't know who she is, but I absolutely love her(as only a happily married man can).

Last edited by Dave C.; July 24th, 2008 at 10:53 PM.

Old July 25th, 2008 #44
Bev
drinking tea

A major newspaper - the Sun - has replied to me telling me this is not newsworthy.

Before I reply, can someone confirm I am right in thinking this is the first ever case of its kind? I'm sure it is, but don't want to assert same if it's wrong.

Old July 25th, 2008 #45
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by odinsgal88 View Post
A major newspaper - the Sun - has replied to me telling me this is not newsworthy.

Before I reply, can someone confirm I am right in thinking this is the first ever case of its kind? I'm sure it is, but don't want to assert same if it's wrong.
If you don't count the Mayflower, yes it is. There is no precedent for this.

It is not true it is not newsworthy. It has already been reported in the media. Odd how if they had remained to be sentenced it may have garnered a few column inches.

No, I think if it doesn't have tits, the Scum doesn't have a clue.

Old July 25th, 2008 #46
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by natsocnet View Post
If you don't count the Mayflower, yes it is. There is no precedent for this.

It is not true it is not newsworthy. It has already been reported in the media. Odd how if they had remained to be sentenced it may have garnered a few column inches.

No, I think if it doesn't have tits, the Scum doesn't have a clue.
Thanks. I'm not counting local media such as the Lep, etc, I'm meaning the nationals. And yes, you are accurate in your assessment of the Sun, but it's the one that most people read, for some reason.

RE - the fundraising. I have asked someone who knows, and he is still awaiting official (ie from the H2 themselves) confirmation of the need for funding. I will update if/when he gets it, or you can PM BHUK on here for further details on the same matter.

Letters/postcards are definitely wanted for them - they are thousands of miles away from friends and family so are obviously unable to receive visitors. It may shake zog up too to realise how much support they have.

Last edited by Bev; July 25th, 2008 at 05:11 PM.

Old July 25th, 2008 #47
Alex Linder
Administrator

Takimag erased my comment on this. The freedom-defending libertarians and conservatives in the U.S. have a perfect record of never mentioning Whites or revisionists jailed for using the First Amendment - or for speaking freely in Europe, Canada and Australia, where there is no free speech.

Old July 25th, 2008 #48
Mark Kerpolt

Stephen Whittle is none other than a genuine hero. I'm glad that people on this forum, among them Alex Linder also and especially, are sticking up for him. I hope Whittle knows there are people that support him.

The people of VNN UK, I had my doubts about them for some time, but they're turning out to be very honorable people. I'm glad that people have been actively e-mailing around, to try to get more attention on this. I'd do the same, but we hear relatively little about what goes on politically in the UK over here. Our press is perhaps even worse than the UK's...

When you think of it though: Look where we're now. Less than roughly a century ago even kikes didn't dare to publicly attack Whites, and let alone in the racial collective sense! Now they're banishing Whites who wish to be White and remain so from their very ancestral soil! The soil where they've been as early as the Brythons, Cornish, Angles, Saxons, the Jutes and many other Aryans, in the case of Britain.

“No one must lightly dismiss the question of race. It is the key to world history, and it is precisely for this reason that written history often lacks clarity — it is written by people who do not understand the race question and what belongs to it. Language and religion do not make a race — there is only one thing which makes a race, and that is blood.”
Benjamin Disraeli [בנימין ד'יזראלי; Benyamīn Šīzrāelī], Jewish prime minister of Great Britain, ≈1872–1880 (?)

Old July 25th, 2008 #49
Heather Blue

I posted the Yorkshire item on a thread of mine on a religious forum. It was deleted and my thread closed for further review. This is a forum financed by advertising, at least partially. I replied to their PM and said that the two Englishmen came here because they thought we had free speech guaranteed by our Constitution. I said "we don't. Money talks."

I told them to do what Jesus told Judas "Do what you must."

These people are dictated to by their advertisers. The Churches keep their mouths shut for fear of losing their tax exemption status. MONEY TALKS.

(I had already said in an earlier post that I bet more Jews read my thread than Evangelicals.)

Old July 25th, 2008 #50
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Over 200 years ago, Paul Revere defied the King of England and risked life and limb riding for liberty. It is gratifying to see that same spirit of '76 still burns in the hearts of many Americans today. But your new oppressor is worse than King George ever was.

Make no mistake. This has the potential to give ZOG one helluva black eye. Its importance cannot be overstated. This is evidenced by the fact that ZOG has savagely reacted by now abolishing free movement between UK and Ireland. Well done John Bayldon for picking that one up.

From The Times July 25, 2008

Britain and Ireland agree to tighten border check

Richard Ford, Home Correspondent

People travelling between Britain and the Irish Republic by air or sea will be required to show an identity document under proposals announced yesterday to impose the first formal checks for more than 80 years. The change is to prevent the present free movement between the two countries from being exploited by people-traffickers, organised criminals and smugglers.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/tra...cle4392963.ece

Last edited by Harry Flash; July 25th, 2008 at 11:32 PM.

Old July 25th, 2008 #51
Heather Blue

Hey, sorry, guys. I just read the nice comments some of you made about me in earlier posts. Thank you. I appreciate it. *kisses*

Since I had a thread closed on an Evangelical forum for trying to help two Englishmen seeking political asylum I am feeling a little low right now. There is one thing about it.... there are Christians everywhere. I am sure there are Christians in Santa Ana who would be happy to check on Simon and Steve and make sure they are treated right, if nothing else. But they won't if they don't know anything about them.

Well, like Scarlett O"Hara would say in Gone with the Wind, "I'll think about it tomorrow."

Maybe, I will feel better tomorrow.

Old July 25th, 2008 #52
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Takimag erased my comment on this.
Why waste your time on those dick-heads?

Old July 26th, 2008 #53
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by natsocnet View Post

From The Times July 25, 2008

Britain and Ireland agree to tighten border check

Richard Ford, Home Correspondent

People travelling between Britain and the Irish Republic by air or sea will be required to show an identity document under proposals announced yesterday to impose the first formal checks for more than 80 years. The change is to prevent the present free movement between the two countries from being exploited by people-traffickers, organised criminals and smugglers.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/tra...cle4392963.ece
Yes, amazing, isn't it? How many years of *IRA attacks have we had? How many illegals have come through Ireland? Yet two thought criminals take advantage of the lax security and boom - gates locked.

*Note - not an excuse to begin debating the Ireland conflict - if you wish to debate this, take it to a new thread please - don't crap on this one.

Last edited by Bev; July 26th, 2008 at 05:42 AM.

Old July 26th, 2008 #54
Troy Alexander
Nice shot Troy you got him

Zog will just argue that if they can give asuylum to these two writers they would also have to give it to moslem fundamentalists, or South Koreans who support kim il jong. There argument will be a creditable one.

Old July 26th, 2008 #55
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
[As I have said, Stephen Whittle - Luke O'Farrell - is the most important writer in Britain. He is being persecuted solely because the powers that be fear his words. When our posterity looks back on this Dark Age, they will shake their heads in amazement at what Whites were willing to tolerate.]

Asylum racist facing LA prison 'Porridge'

Stephen Whittle

Published Date: 19 July 2008
By Jenny Simpson

A racist Preston writer who fled to the apparent safe haven of Los Angeles could be set for a hairy few months - after being banged up in prison.
Is "banged up" simply a British way of saying "locked up," or does it mean "beaten up?" In America it would always imply the latter.

I just started reading this brother's writings and I must say I am very, very impressed.

Old July 26th, 2008 #56
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myles View Post
Is "banged up" simply a British way of saying "locked up," or does it mean "beaten up?" In America it would always imply the latter.

I just started reading this brother's writings and I must say I am very, very impressed.
Locked up; the "bang" being the slamming of the cell door.

Old July 26th, 2008 #57
Bev
drinking tea

Part of the prosecution's case was that Steve has a degree in languages and is fluent in several; one of those languages was hebrew. They allege he attained his degree in order to be in a better position to annoy the jews.

The words "clutching at straws" comes to mind.

Old July 26th, 2008 #58
Mark Kerpolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by odinsgal88 View Post
Part of the prosecution's case was that Steve has a degree in languages and is fluent in several; one of those languages was hebrew. They allege he attained his degree in order to be in a better position to annoy the jews.
I can read and write Hebrew script, as well as the orthographical rules, some grammar and a tiny — although, ever expanding — vocabulary. This also reminds me of something written in the Talmud, which is part of their Jewish law. To paraphrase it:
Any גוי [gōy; ‘non-Jew’] that studies the Jews and Jewish ‘scripture’ deserves the death penalty.

I guess I have to start looking for possible countries to flee too, since according to Jewish law I — just like Stephen Whittle — deserve the death penalty, and this country isn't all too much different from the UK...

Old July 26th, 2008 #59
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aistulf View Post
something written in the Talmud, which is part of their Jewish law. To paraphrase it:
Any גוי [gōy; ‘non-Jew’] that studies the Jews and Jewish ‘scripture’ deserves the death penalty.
Do what?!

I truly did not know that! In that case, they'd better get on with lining up all the schoolkids in Council-run schools that are currently under a Labour-controlled council, and, presumably, the RE teachers with them.

I'll get in the queue as well, since I've researched it somewhat (although the English translations, not the original hebrew script.) Poor Steve never really stood a chance....

Old July 28th, 2008 #60
Burrhus
From the next paradigm

There are tens of thousands of non-white 'refugees' (cf., Somalians and others) seeking asylum based on political, religious or ethnic persecution in their countries of origin who are WALKING THE STREETS OF AMERICAN CITIES.

Two white guys seek asylum and they are in the clink.

Nothing more need be said. Time to get angry.

The jews are a problem--not our ONLY or SOLE problem, not responsible for EVERY problem faced by gentiles, not some ALL-POWERFUL race that we shouldn't bother trying to resist, not an EXCUSE for avoiding responsibilty for problems of our own making --but nonetheless, A REAL, SERIOUS PROBLEM.--Burrhus

Thread