Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 2nd, 2009 #141
UND

thanks Germany

Germany will assist Kosovo Security Force with 204 military vehicles.

Source: QIK
Monday, 09 February 2009
In an exclusive interview with Radio Kosova, Colonel Dieter Jensch, senior official of the German Ministry of Defense, said that Germany will assist Kosovo Security Force with 204 military vehicles. The assistance is valued at 2.6 million Euros. Germany also sent 15 military personnel to help build KSF structures and to train the members of this force.

The building of the Kosovo Security Force and its professional training is expected to cost 43 million Euros. Germany is among the first countries to help in building this force. It has already sent 15 military officers to help in building the structures of this force and to train its members.

Colonel Dieter Jensch told Radio Kosova that the German aid is being given to Kosovo in two forms: technical and professional. “The Bundeswehr is helping the Kosovo Security Force through a material assistance, which includes the donation of 204 vehicles and other technical equipment, and we have assigned a team of 15 professional military officers to help in building the KSF structures. These fifteen soldiers are already in Kosovo and they have been assigned to various tasks. Some of them have been assigned to the main command where they are doing the administrative work. And the rest of the team is divided into essential teams. One of the teams is training and helping in building the KSF structures,” he said.

He said that the value of the military vehicles that will be donated to the KSF equals 2.6 million Euros. The majority of these vehicles (128) are transport vehicles, 50 of them are Mercedes SUVs, and there are also buses and some other heavy vehicles with trailers.

Besart Shala, acting director of the KSF Public Affairs Office, told Radio Kosova that the Government of Kosovo and the Ministry of KSF are grateful to the German Ministry of Defense. “This donation will be received on February 12,” Ibrahim Shala said.

“Such a number of vehicles will have an impact on the efficiency and the mobility of the Kosovo Security Force in the territory of Kosovo, and it will also give KSF its identity. This donation is the second largest donation to the KSF, after the US donation,” said Besart Shala.

Kosovo Security Force

Old April 2nd, 2009 #142
Heks
SrbIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by UND View Post
Lmao who talk filthy serboi (alan-turkish tribes)...you serbs are turkish looking just look from your politicans to players

Even if are many white serbs, they are nothing else just "assimilated Albanian and Croatian"

example Karagjorgjevic clan (most biggest serbian clan) are of albanian origin
I dont want to talk about Montengrins which all are by albanian origin hoverer now they are district nation.

p.s Were not those filthy alans cigani "serboi, srpski, serbian" together with turks who invaded Balcan and Hungary in XV Century?
Just gonna leave this here

Old April 2nd, 2009 #143
Heks
SrbIN

Quote:
thanks Germany
Don't thank Germany, thanks their ZOG Government you moslem low life scum.

Old April 2nd, 2009 #144
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heks View Post

Yeah what a retarded Asiatic fuck.

If this sub animal had just one gram of grey matter in its thick armenoid skull it would know that our German NS comrades {along with all European comrades} take the position that Kosovo is Serbia and that the shiptars dont belong on that land or anywhere in Europe. Hell there are countless WN/NS bands in Europe which have written and performed anti shiptar pro Serbia songs at live gigs.

What I find hilarious is seeing some of these creatures with Blood and Honour avatars, what a joke

On some forum one even had a C-18 logo and we all know how shiptar friendly C18 is.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old April 2nd, 2009 #145
Serbian

News is a little old but important

Quote:
Czech to initiate de-recognition of Kosovo
Mar 26, 2009

Vice President of the Czech parliament Voitech Filip said that he will initiate the withdrawal of recognition of Kosovo.

Filip said that with the fall of the minority Czech government in past few days, a possibility has been made that Prague will re-examine its position on recognition of Kosovo’s unilateral declaration of independence.

Many in the Czech Republic object to Prague’s recognition including majority of parliamentary groups and the Czech’s President.

The re-examination of the recognition is possible, Filip said, because the procedure of its full recognition in Czech has not yet been formally completed.

Czech President Vaclav Klaus has rejected steadfastly to appoint and ambassador to Kosovo.

The issue of Kosovo’s illegal independence is set to be ruled by the UN International Court of Justice.

Turkey has hinted last week that the re-examination of Kosovo could gather steam once the UN rules on the matter.

Some legal opinion suggests that the UN ruling on Kosovo independence could pave the way for massive lawsuits of countries that have recognized Kosovo.

Comments by Filip come only days before the EU ministerial meeting organized by the Czech Republic where topic of discussion will be Balkan membership into EU.

EU enlargement Commissioner, Olli Rehn, said ahead of the ministerial meeting that the European perspective for the Balkans should me maintained. Rehn said that there is a possibility that by this fall EU will make a feasibility study on how to achieve a European perspective for Kosovo.

March 26, 2009
SERBIANNA

Tags: Kosovo

The decision to recognize the mulsim shiptar abomination on Serbian land {under American pressure of course} was very unpopular among ordinary Czechs who are very pro Serbian even though their govt are nothing more than a bunch of American installed traitors.

Czech comrades show their support in Pague

Old April 3rd, 2009 #146
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Czechs should demand a referendum, on this issue

Old April 3rd, 2009 #147
UND

Quote:
listen sramtoa "shkije", Kosova in Nasi time was part of ALBANIA...remember?

ZOG Government were in serbian side when srpski asiatic occupied in 1912 Albanian/Croatian/Hungarian/Bosnak/Macedonian lands. like you did in XV century together with your brothers turks.

"Srpski" (Serbian) jubre---The Nazist, you serbians people have been coniderated Jews and tried to deported all serbs in asia, and i dont understand how you stupid serbs can be pro-nasi when they you tried to deportet from Europe? ...it is strange

just remember Skanderbeg SS, Ustasa SS, Hanxhar SS who kicked you and i dont talk more

Quote:
Czech to initiate de-recognition of Kosovo
hahaha serbiana.com most propaganda and lie sites in world.

Old April 3rd, 2009 #148
Heks
SrbIN

Quote:
listen sramtoa "shkije", Kosova in Nasi time was part of ALBANIA...remember?

ZOG Government were in serbian side when srpski asiatic occupied in 1912 Albanian/Croatian/Hungarian/Bosnak/Macedonian lands. like you did in XV century together with your brothers turks.

"Srpski" (Serbian) jubre---The Nazist, you serbians people have been coniderated Jews and tried to deported all serbs in asia, and i dont understand how you stupid serbs can be pro-nasi when they you tried to deportet from Europe? ...it is strange

just remember Skanderbeg SS, Ustasa SS, Hanxhar SS who kicked you and i dont talk more

hahaha serbiana.com most propaganda and lie sites in world.
About Skanderbeg and Hadzar, if someone belong to SS doesn't make him automatic him white. Units of Handzar and Skanderbeg was made of mainly of moslem non-white scum, badmouthed by many German officers and generals, of all SS division they were the worst one! You should go where you belong, and that place is called Asia, you retarded wannabe WN. Oh yes i forgot to mention it, this forum is for WHITES ONLY so please FUCK OFF!
Finally something smart form you, yeah i support that, so please don't talk anymore, don't show how much retarded you are.

Old April 3rd, 2009 #149
Serbian

Quote:
About Skanderbeg and Hadzar, if someone belong to SS doesn't make him automatic him white. Units of Handzar and Skanderbeg was made of mainly of moslem non-white scum, badmouthed by many German officers and generals, of all SS division they were the worst one.

what the German commander Schmitdhuber reported to Hitler about the SS Skenderbeg of which he was in charge;

Top Secret 175/44, October 2, 1944 - Summar report on forming and condition

"From the military organizing point of view, the order for forming this division was based on wrong assumptions".

"Albanians are living in some kind of primitive facultativeness...He's never in a hurry. He doesn't wish to fight in ranks of his military formations, but only in the ranks of his armed gangs. There isn't any kind of discipline in these gangs. When it's raining Albanian leaves his post, and at the start of night he leaves his military position and goes to the village to drink brandy. After spending 12 days in the field - without asking his gang leader - he leaves for 4-5 days at home and then returns to his gang...or doesn't return at all".

"Albanian isn't familiar and doesn't like at all military field training and shooting practise. His alleged shooting skill is just a story and lie. He likes to shoot a lot, mostly sitting behind the cover and shooting - straight in the air. He simply pulls the trigger and constantly reloads his gun. Albanian is sensitive of artillery shelling and has mortal fear of it. Albanian takes part in an attack until he finds something he can steal or take by force. If he manages to steal a goat, axe or sewing machine wheel the war for him is over and he goes home on his own free will. On every 20 Albanians there must be 2 German SS non-commissioned officers: One to command, and the other to follow and check them".

"In regard of their clothing, our instructors are dealing with the same problems as with the negroes. Most of the recruits are of village origin and they wore shoes for the first time in their lives. They where very proud of their shoes, so they didn't take them off even during night. But during long marches they took their shoes off and put them over their shoulders. When Albanians start to run, they get rid of there shoes, they can run faster on there barefoot"

"Proposition which president of Albanian national committee in the town of Prizren BEDRI PEJANI in written form submitted to Reichsführer of SS troops are nothing but simplest bombastic lies. Bedri Pejani is just a political scumbag that managed to provide a good life for himself using political scams in the country and abroad. He, and most of the Albanian "politicians", don’t care where the money comes from to satisfy their immoderate life needs".

conclusion:

"The forming of the division in planned size would be achieved quickest if a Commander was given a bag of gold to bribe influential local Albanian leaders. The first question a person which is looking for friendship with Albanians is asked is "How much gold will you give me?". It seems that some Albanians wanted to make a good business out of forming the "Skenderbeg" division".

Old April 11th, 2009 #150
Serbian

Maxim Mishchenko: Terror of the North-Atlantic Alliance

Maxim Mishchenko, Young Russia’s MP in the Russian State Duma, at an anti-NATO rally at the Republic Square in Belgrade, on the 10th anniversary of NATO aggression against Serbia. March 24, 2009

“Serbs Will Never Acquiesce to Western Blackmails!”

“I am happy to be in Belgrade and in Serbia at this time, with the brotherly Serbian nation, but I am also very sad when I see the rubble in Belgrade downtown left by NATO bombs and when I hear how many lives those 78 days of the terror of the North-Atlantic Alliance took,” Maxim Mishchenko, United Russia MP in the Russian State Duma told Belgrade daily.

A great friend of the Serbian nation, Mishchenko was invited to join the national commemoration of 10 years since brutal NATO aggression against Serbia. His powerful speech at the Republic Square in downtown Belgrade rally on March 24 has riled up some 10,000 protesters, prompting passionate cheers and calls for Russo-Serbian Union.
“This is the third time I have visited Belgrade and I feel less and less as a guest, and more as being in the brotherly city and country. I first came here last year, to attend the big protest against the decision [by the Shiptar secessionists] to declare Kosovo independence. That is when I had an opportunity to learn how much the Serbs love their country and that they will never acquiesce to Western blackmails and pressures.
“This protest against NATO aggression further strengthened those convictions, since I’ve seen possibly an even greater resolve of your nation to never forgive and never forget the crimes NATO committed against Serbia. I am honored I was one of the participants of this protest.”

http://de-construct.net/e-zine/?p=5284.

Old April 12th, 2009 #151
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
thanks Germany
You shitskin Asiatic piece of shit have some chutzpah to call where you live "Illyria" . Illyria is no more. It's shitskin central populated by shit skins such as yourself.

Old April 12th, 2009 #152
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
About Skanderbeg and Hadzar, if someone belong to SS doesn't make him automatic him white.
Waffen SS, please. They are not the same thing.

Old April 14th, 2009 #153
UND

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
You shitskin Asiatic piece of shit have some chutzpah to call where you live "Illyria" . Illyria is no more. It's shitskin central populated by shit skins such as yourself.
Yeah Russia which is nothing more just North Indish and Central Mongrels who pretend to be Europeans...picka narode

Old April 14th, 2009 #154
UND

If Nasi would be alive today Serbia would had be Albanians-Croatians-Hungarians and Russia would been Germany.

Old April 14th, 2009 #155
Serbian

A typical filthy turko-gypsy shipatar sub-animal

Desecrating our symbol the Swastika by placing it on the multi cult Jew EU flag .

Now fuck off back to your primitive little mud hut you dirty Asiatic muslim swine.

Oh and by the way

Old April 23rd, 2009 #156
Serbian

Quote:
Confessions and Lamentations
The Empire spins KLA atrocities

by Nebojsa Malic, April 22, 2009

Last month marked the 10th anniversary of NATO’s attack on Serbia, which resulted in the occupation of the province of Kosovo. In February 2008, the provisional Albanian government set up by the occupiers declared Kosovo an independent state. So far, the "Republic of Kosovo" has been recognized by 58 governments, the latest being Saudi Arabia. Serbia, ruled by a government more at home in Brussels than in Belgrade, has done remarkably little to contest the province’s illegal separation.

The extent of Belgrade’s actions has been to request a ruling from the International Court of Justice whether the Albanians’ declaration of independence was legal. Proceedings in the case began last week, but the "Kosovars" are confident that things will turn out in their favor. Their delegation is led by a British lawyer and armed with amicus briefs from the U.S. and, reportedly, a score of other countries. It has also been reported by Albanian media that most of the judges in the case come from countries that have recognized Kosovo. It appears that even this feeble Serbian initiative may actually backfire and provide the Albanian separatists a veneer of legitimacy that neither NATO’s bombs nor the UN "elections" could not.

BBC’s Breaking Story

One would think this would be the worst possible time for revelations of KLA atrocities to see the light of day. And yet, it was on April 9 that the BBC radio aired a report by investigative journalist Michael Montgomery in which eight former KLA members testified about the prison camps in Albania where captive Serbs (and some Albanians) were held, tortured, and carved up for body parts. The very same evening, BBC’s Newsnight ran a 12-minute TV segment by correspondent Nick Thorpe, referencing Montgomery’s research.

Even more interestingly, Montgomery’s findings were also publicized by Balkan Insight, a project of the London-based Institute for War and Peace Reporting (IWPR), which has been a major propaganda ingredient in the Balkans soup since 1999.

As Montgomery explained, the KLA who testified were haunted by the atrocities they witnessed at the camps. They still believe in the KLA’s cause, but they have become embittered at the KLA commanders who ordered and condoned the atrocities and today hold positions of power and behave equally brutally toward fellow Albanians. Today, when Kosovo’s "independence" seems to be a done deal, they believe bringing this evidence forth would not endanger the cause, but rather help "build a real state."

The Horror and the Spin

During NATO’s 1999 onslaught, the British toed the official line more eagerly than even the American media. Mark Laity, BBC’s correspondent at the NATO headquarters, actually resigned after the war to take a job under the infamous Jamie Shea. Those who think Montgomery’s revelations indicate that the BBC has somehow turned around are likely to be disappointed, though.

Thorpe’s Newsnight clip repeated all the salient points of mainstream propaganda: Serbs oppressed Albanian "freedom fighters," killing civilians; NATO "intervened" to save the 800,000 refugees; Albanians took "revenge." By the time Thorpe had finished setting up the context, the KLA atrocities appeared as nothing more than unfortunate excesses. The online presentation for the segment went even further:

"A further 1,500 Kosovo Albanians are still missing from wartime, when Serb security forces carried out many, well-documented atrocities against the majority Albanian population. … KLA fighters, too, were guilty of serious human rights abuses." (Emphasis added.)

In other words, the new revelations should not be seen in any way as a challenge to the accepted narrative (of the evil Serbs and their Albanian victims), but merely an all-too-human wrinkle in the Albanian character. Never mind that the KLA were actually terrorists who had murdered hundreds of Albanians in addition to Serbs and others, or that holding people captive for their body parts is anything but human.

It Came From the ICTY

For years, nothing was known about the Serbs who disappeared in Kosovo during and after the NATO/KLA war. It was Carla Del Ponte, former chief prosecutor at the ICTY, who first broke the story of the organ harvesting operation, in her memoir The Hunt. Del Ponte, by then a Swiss diplomat, was censured by her government, and the ICTY has maintained a wall of silence about the subject. Montgomery’s report and Thorpe’s segment reveal why: the ICTY destroyed the evidence collected by investigators at the locations in northern Albania and Kosovo.

Perhaps Del Ponte got carried away and came to believe the Tribunal really existed to go after all alleged war criminals, as opposed to being a kangaroo court whose purpose was to blame Serbia and the Serbs for everything that happened in the Balkans since 1991. She certainly wasn’t too pleased when the UN sabotaged the trials of KLA members accused of atrocities against the Serbs, ensuring that people like Ramush Haradinaj were acquitted after witnesses against them suffered fatal "accidents."

Leverage

Could it be that the revelations of KLA atrocities are intended to give the Empire some kind of leverage over the "government of Kosovo," leverage which disappeared last year following the "declaration of independence"? A similar approach was adopted toward Croatia, formerly Washington’s "junkyard dog" in the Bosnian War. Though Washington had armed and instructed Croatian troops in spite of the UN embargo, culminating in a 1995 operation that ethnically cleansed the country’s Serbs, the ICTY has since prosecuted several Croatian generals for "human rights violations."

That explanation is more likely than a leap of faith that the Empire has somehow changed its mind and is abandoning its Albanian "allies" to the tender mercies of reality.

Following the BBC’s revelations, James Dancer, the former second secretary at the UK embassy in Belgrade, made an entirely reasonable argument in a letter to the Financial Times: "Kosovo should consider independence to be provisional: diplomatic recognition can be withdrawn as quickly as it can be given." The chances of this actually happening, however, are on par with the odds that the U.S. would withdraw from Iraq and issue a public apology for misleading the world about the WMDs. Or, for that matter, withdraw from the Balkans and admit that the Official Truth about what happened there since 1991 has been manufactured with malice aforethought.
http://original.antiwar.com/malic/20...-lamentations/

Old April 23rd, 2009 #157
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
A typical filthy turko-gypsy shipatar sub-animal

Desecrating our symbol the Swastika by placing it on the multi cult Jew EU flag .

Now fuck off back to your primitive little mud hut you dirty Asiatic muslim swine.

Oh and by the way

Damn that's a lot of garbage they have left out for the garbage truck.

Old April 24th, 2009 #158
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
Damn that's a lot of garbage they have left out for the garbage truck.
That's some good fertilizer for Serbian soil.

Old April 24th, 2009 #159
Serbian

Quote:
Kosovo plans Riyadh embassy
Ghazanfar Ali Khan | Arab News

RIYADH: Following Saudi Arabia’s recognition of an independent Kosovo this week, Pristina has announced plans to establish full-fledged diplomatic relations with the Kingdom.

The diplomatic ties will boost political and commercial exchanges between the two countries. It will also allow Kosovars to travel to the Kingdom on their own passports. Currently Kosovars travel abroad using identity documents issued by the UN mission in Pristina.

“The Saudi recognition will ensure that Saudi embassies and consular missions abroad will accept Kosovo passports and issue visas to Kosovars,” said Bekim Sejdiu, the country’s ambassador to Turkey.

Sejdiu, who has been lobbying for Arab support for Kosovo, was speaking to Arab News via telephone from Istanbul. Speaking on behalf of the Kosovo government and people, he expressed gratitude and appreciation for the Saudi recognition.

Sejdiu pointed out that Saudi citizens do not require visas to enter Kosovo.

In July, five months after declaring independence, the Kosovo government started issuing passports to citizens, Admirim Banaj, Albanian ambassador in Riyadh, said yesterday. Banaj said Saudi recognition would also help Kosovars perform Haj this year. “Despite the harsh economic situation in the newborn country, hundreds of people are keen on performing Haj this year,” he said.

He pointed out that 98 percent of the Kosovo population is Muslim and speaks Albanian. He added that some 40 doctors and paramedics from Kosovo have been working at a Riyadh hospital, having come to the Kingdom on UN passports.

He said Saudi Arabia had been extending all possible support to Kosovo for several years. The Saudi Joint Committee for the Relief of Kosovo has provided millions of dollars in rehabilitation aid to Kosovo. The projects included distribution of foodstuffs and other relief supplies, educational and religious programs, sponsorship of orphans, health care and development. Saudi individuals have also made generous donations to the people of Kosovo.

The Assembly of Kosovo, an umbrella body of the provisional institutions of self-government under the United Nations Interim Mission in Kosovo (UNMIK), declared independence on Feb. 17, 2008.

At present, 14 countries maintain embassies in Pristina. Kosovo is also host to seven non-resident ambassadors, as well as 11 liaison offices.

Russia maintains a liaison office with UNMIK.
http://www.arabnews.com/?page=1&sect...tegory=Kingdom

The Saudi shiptar connection with Judeo Amerikenyan blessing is as strong as ever. The corrupt Riyadh puppet regime of Judeo-Amerikenya in the Middle East needs to be toppled. I hope that Shi'ite Iran is up to the challenge.

Old April 24th, 2009 #160
UND

INDEPENDENCE KOSOVA SONG - GOODBYE Srbijoo

Free Vojvodina

Thread