VNN Broadcasts

Old April 24th, 2009 #161
Heks
SrbIN

You can only dream about it you fucking mongol pig

Old April 24th, 2009 #162
bmwbiker
......................... .

koji ste se kurac uhvatili mongola..pa oni su samo jebavali po Rusiji...ovdje nisu bili 15 dana....ali zato Turci...e oni su visjeli 600 godina u nekim državama i više

In name of Christ.......fight against communist

Old April 25th, 2009 #163
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Quote:
Originally Posted by UND View Post
...Free Vojvodina ...
Ha Ha. Try again. The Magyars are pro-White.
If I were you, I'd keep looking over your shoulder, on a regular basis. You never know when a division of them will come around, at 6 in the morning, to knock on your doors.
If anything the Magyars will be more than happy to join in the erasure of Shiptardstan from the map.
Magyars in Serbia enjoy peace, because they're not out to displace the Serbs

Last edited by Kind Lampshade Maker; April 25th, 2009 at 03:56 AM.

Old April 25th, 2009 #164
UND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker View Post
Ha Ha. Try again. The Magyars are pro-White.
Bingo...it is reason why they will atack shkinia (serbia)

Old April 25th, 2009 #165
Heks
SrbIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by UND View Post
Bingo...it is reason why they will atack shkinia (serbia)
I know allot of Magyars, who were on Kosovo, man they were enjoying when they were killing you, allots of them want to War on Kosovo start again, so that shoulder to shoulder with the Serbs clean you sub-animal people.

Old April 27th, 2009 #166
Serbian

NATO rejects Amnesty call for war crimes probe

SLOBODAN LEKIC
April 24, 2009 5:13 AM

Quote:
BRUSSELS-NATO vehemently rejected on Friday a demand by Amnesty International that it be held accountable for the civilian deaths caused by the bombing of Serbia's state television building 10 years ago.

"The incident has been investigated thoroughly by the international war crimes tribunal for the former Yugoslavia as part of the overall investigation into the 1999 air campaign," said Carmen Romero, an alliance spokeswoman.

"The main conclusion was that NATO has no case to answer," she said.

Sixteen civilians were killed and 16 others injured during the attack on April 23, 1999, on the headquarters and studios of Serbian TV in central Belgrade. The nighttime raid came at the height of the 78-day aerial bombing campaign against then-President Slobodan Milosevic to halt his crackdown on Kosovo Albanian separatists in the former Serbian province.

Amnesty International said in a statement issued on Thursday that the bombing was "a deliberate attack on a civilian object and as such constitutes a war crime."

At the time, the prosecutor based in The Hague, the Netherlands, found that the bombing was "legally acceptable," since it was part of a planned attack aimed at disrupting and degrading the command, control and communications network in view of the dual use to which such communications systems were put.

The report said that although some mistakes were made by NATO, the prosecutor was satisfied there was no deliberate targeting of civilians.

Romero said that during the war the station's transmitters formed an integral part of the strategic communications network which enabled the Belgrade authorities to direct the repression taking place in Kosovo.

On that basis, she said, the war crimes prosecutor concluded that there was no basis into any of the allegations or into other incidents related to the NATO air campaign.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old April 27th, 2009 #167
bmwbiker

Default EU Police Use Tear Gas On Kosovo Serb Protesters

European Union police used tear gas on Monday to disperse about 100 Serbs protesting the return of Albanian refugees in the tense northern part of the country, a spokesman said.
Hundreds of Kosovo Serbs have staged rallies in recent days against building seven destroyed houses belonging to Albanian returnees near the flashpoint town of Mitrovica.

"We have used tear gas to disperse some protesters," said Christophe Lamfalussy, spokesman from the EU police and justice mission (EULEX). "When there is violence or people trying to cross the Kosovo police line then EULEX is going to intervene."

Kosovo declared independence from Serbia in 2008 but the 120,000 remaining Kosovo Serbs have refused to cooperate with Albanian-run institutions.

Old April 28th, 2009 #168
Serbian

Serb heritage in Kosovo renamed
Apr 23, 2009

Over thousand years of Serbian heritage in Kosovo has been deliberately renamed as “Kosovan” by the UNESCO World Heritage Committee who is, says Serbia, being pressured by Western powers to falsify history in order to support the claim that Kosovo is not the integral part of Serbia and that it must be independent.

“This scandalous and outrageous attempt of mistaken cultural identity has never before happened within this organization and we will not allow it to happen now,” Serbia’s foreign minister Vuk Jeremic told the reporters in Paris.

Certain countries, led by Albania, are leading an initiative for the Committee in Seville, Spain, to be held from 22-30 June, to re-register Serbian heritage as non-Serb.

“These are the holy objects not of Kosovo, but of the Serbian Orthodox Church,” Jeremic said.

Jeremic called on the international community, in particular UNESCO, to prevent attempts at re-writing the cultural history of that province.

“The Republic of Serbia, in a recent exchange of letters, signaled to UNESCO our commitment to the use of funds collected during and subsequent to the donors’ conference to the tune of 5.5 million dollars. This reaffirms the traditional, good faith partnership between UNESCO and the Republic of Serbia in the area of cultural heritage, to the benefit of all,” said Jeremic.

Jeremic warned that using culture and falsifying it in order to force Serbia to accept the illegal declaration of independence made by Kosovo’s ethnic Albanian extremists does not bring the region closer.

“I fervently believe that only when we come to look at diversity as a source of strength only when we embrace the view that individual cultures genuinely prosper and progress when they come into contact with other cultures can we say that the tide has inexorably turned in favor of peace and a common sense of destiny,” Jeremic said.

UN’s International Court of Justice (ICJ) is set to rule on the illegality of Kosovo’s self-proclaimed independence proclaimed in 2008. Since 1999, Serbian heritage along with ethnic Serbs have been targeted for eradication by ethnic Albanian extremists in Kosovo.

Russia’s Permanent Representative to the United Nations Vitaly Churkin has asked the international community not to repeat the mistakes made in mediating in the resolving of the conflict in Kosovo and Metohija.

“Unilateral solutions should not be enforced during mediation, and no cause should be given to suspect a mediator of being biased or inclined in favor of one of the sides,” Churkin said.

Jeremic said he could not imagine a 21st century in which an act of secession is left to the free will of ethnic communities which maintain that their human rights are treated in an unsatisfactory manner by the state in which they live.

“That would be a very unstable world. That is why I believe the Court will decide in favor of the preservation of the sovereignty and territorial integrity of a sovereign democratic state,” Jeremic said.

No matter what the ICJ decides, says Jeremic, Serbia will never recognize Kosovo.

Old April 28th, 2009 #169
Serbian

EU tells Kosovo Serbs to forget UN
Apr 24, 2009

The EU Representative for Serbia’s Kosovo province, Pieter Feith, said that Kosovo will be governed by the so-called Ahtasaari Plan that was never accepted by the UN Security Council and that “Belgrade has no influence in this process”.

“There are no negotiations over Ahtisaari’s plan. The creation of new municipalities is within the authority of the Kosovo [separatist] Government. This is an initiative by the Kosovo [separatist] Government and we support it,” said Feith.

The so-called Ahtasaari Plan was written by a Finnish diplomat that seeks to carve Serbia up and make its Kosovo province an independent state without any regard for the international law.

Feith reiterated the position during his talks with the representatives of Kosovo’s Albanian separatists whom he told that the Ahtasaari Plan will not be “renegotiated”.

“We will not renegotiate Ahtisaari’s Plan. What would be possible is flexibility on implementation, but only if things could be done better and if all parties agree on details. In that case the best way for implementation would have been considered,” said Feith.

Serbia’s former Coordination Center for Kosovo chief, Nebojsa Covic, said that EU does not care whether Serbia accepts or rejects the Ahtisaari Plan because Belgrade’s position does not mean that the implementation of it will stop.

Covic warned that if Belgrade does not accept the Ahtisaari Plan the remaining Serbs that have not been ethnically cleansed by the Albanian separatist extremist will be made to flee.

“If Belgrade does not build a constructive approach, there is a risk that even the few remaining Serbs will flee the territory of Kosovo,” Covic said.

Since 1999 when NATO troops took over the province for the ethnic Albanian separatists, Serbs have been targeted for ethnic cleansing while the international community has blamed Serbia for “lack of cooperation”.

Sources from The Washington Times newspaper have suggested that U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has allegedly refused to meet the visiting Foreign Minister of Serbia, Vuk Jeremic, because of “lack of cooperation of Serbia in building the capacities of justice, police and customs in Kosovo,” report Kosovo separatist media.

Kosovo separatist media also suggested that Hillary’s husband, Bill Clinton, was hired by the separatist government to lobby countries to recognize Kosovo.

EU presence in Kosovo, called the EULEX, was approved by the UN Security Council in 2008 under the so-called six-point plan and in line with the UN Resolution 1244 that defines Kosovo as an integral part of Serbia.

The issue of Kosovo’s declared independence is before the International Court of Justice where recently 35 briefs have been filed by countries on the matter.

Serbian President Boris Tadic claimed political victory that the neighboring states, all whom have recognized Kosovo, abstained from filing a brief.

Of the 35 states which have submitted their opinion, the following were in favor of Serbia: Russia, China, Spain, Cyprus, Romania, Slovakia, Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Egypt, Libya, Iran and Azerbaijan.

Old April 28th, 2009 #170
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

They forgot to mention Georgia who was also favoring Serbia

Old April 28th, 2009 #171
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker View Post
They forgot to mention Georgia who was also favoring Serbia
We all known the reason that Georgia has for not following the western lead in granting recognition. Kosovo is probably the only issue on which the Suckasswili government and Moscow share an almost identical position.
You have a similar situation with the illegal Sarajevo government for they fear that Republikam Srpska may also attempt to use the Kosovo precedent to push for full independence. Of course unlike the filthy turko- shiptar invaders in Kosovo RS has every historical and moral right to seperate from the western backed muslim government in Sarajevo.

Old April 28th, 2009 #172
Serbian

ZOG 'officially'' fabricating history for their turko- shiptar pets.

This is extremely similar to what was done to German history after that nation fell under judeowestern occupation.

Quote:
History books for Kosovo Serbs to be rewritten

Apr 28, 2009

Kosovo Serbs will soon be forced to learn history that is rewritten according to the so-called Ahtisaari Plan which Serbia did not accept nor has that plan passed the UN Security Council.

The so-called ministry for education of the ethnic Albanian separatist government plans to re-examine history textbooks written in Serbian and come up with suggestion on how to rewrite them.

“The purpose, function and mandate of the commission has been foreseen by the Ahtisaari Plan. According to it, it is the task of the commission to review the educational program in Serbian language and to change it in line with the constitution of Kosovo,” said Enver Hodzaj who was placed in charge of the commission.

The so-called constitution of Kosovo believes that they are an independent sovereign country while the separatist ethnic Albanian government has widely disseminated historical myths that Albanians are allegedly the original Illyrian inhabitants while Serbs, whom separatists consider to be intruders, have allegedly built their churches on top of the ancient Illyrian temples. Some ethnic Albanian separatists, on the other hand, believe that they allegedly predate even the Illyrians and believe that they are the descendants of Dardanians.

Hundreds of Serbian churches have been demolished by the ethnic Albanian separatists since 1999 while the province has been emptied out of ethnic Serbs.

EU representative in Kosovo, Pieter Feith said that people have a right to education in their own language and expressed support for the ethnic Albanian separatist commission to rewrite the history books for the Serbs.

“This allows the communities to develop and save their tradition as well as their history,” said Feith.

EU also supports the initiative to rewrite history for Serbs.

Members of the commission are Agim Hiseni, Nehat Mustafa, Armend Tahisuljaj, Ivan Cukalovic, Bratisav Zrzevic, Ljubisa Sipic and Kristoff Predier.

April 28, 2009
SERBIANNA

Tags: Kosovo

Old April 29th, 2009 #173
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
ZOG 'officially'' fabricating history for their turko- shiptar pets.

This is extremely similar to what was done to German history after that nation fell under judeowestern occupation.
Morning brother (I know it's not morning there but it is for me )
To someone Russian this isn't at all abnormal, during the post-Soviet years many nations that principally had ceased existing began to rewrite their histories (And Jews tried to demonize/rewrite ours) . Ukraine is a perfect example - their lack of history made their whole history a martyrship with scum such as Mazepa becoming a hero when the only thing that bandit needed is a bullet between the eyes. This pseudo-history is inevitably always against its superior neighbor (In this case you), Albanians are scum as it is frenzying them up further is even worse.

Old May 2nd, 2009 #174
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
Morning brother (I know it's not morning there but it is for me )
To someone Russian this isn't at all abnormal, during the post-Soviet years many nations that principally had ceased existing began to rewrite their histories (And Jews tried to demonize/rewrite ours) . Ukraine is a perfect example - their lack of history made their whole history a martyrship with scum such as Mazepa becoming a hero when the only thing that bandit needed is a bullet between the eyes. This pseudo-history is inevitably always against its superior neighbor (In this case you), Albanians are scum as it is frenzying them up further is even worse.

Yes, it is unfortunate that there still exists a small minority of chauvinists in the Ukraine that still hate Russia and would work with jews and turks in order to achieve their goals.

We support Russian and Ukranian NS comrades coming together for the racial struggle.

Old May 2nd, 2009 #175
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Yes, it is unfortunate that there still exists a small minority of chauvinists in the Ukraine that still hate Russia and would work with jews and turks in order to achieve their goals.

We support Russian and Ukranian NS comrades coming together for the racial struggle.

I fully support such a notion, I myself am partially at least geographically Ukranian so they're not complete strangers to me, I simply recognize that being Russian is better.

Old May 2nd, 2009 #176
Serbian

Quote:
I fully support such a notion, I myself am partially at least geographically Ukranian so they're not complete strangers to me, I simply recognize that being Russian is better.
Russians and Germans are the two greatest nations on earth as they are the only ones that have the man power and potential to defeat the Jew {of course Germany is currently in a bad state}, all others including my own nation are simply small fry, which is not to disrespect anyone of course.

Old May 2nd, 2009 #177
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Russians and Germans are the two greatest nations on earth as they are the only ones that have the man power and potential to defeat the Jew {of course Germany is currently in a bad state}, all others including my own nation are simply small fry, which is not to disrespect anyone of course.
I agree, even with all the quarrel with the Germans I still see them as equals and potentially good friends and I don't think it is at all disrespectful to be realistic about things. Those who take offense to that are simply insecure.

Old May 2nd, 2009 #178
Serbian

Quote:
I agree, even with all the quarrel with the Germans I still see them as equals and potentially good friends and I don't think it is at all disrespectful to be realistic about things. Those who take offense to that are simply insecure.
It's more than simply being friends, the future of Europe and the white race demands a strong, lasting and unbreakable Russian German alliance. It is the ONLY hope for our survival, there simply is no other way out from this jew created mess.

Old May 3rd, 2009 #179
bmwbiker

Quote:
Are you sucking dick to that half Russian idiot?

Come on... find some respect PLEASE...it isnt so bad that what you lose Kosovo, you dont need to suck up in some retarded kids ass...

Serbian what i know was have some respect...but now...what is fuck happened?

Old May 3rd, 2009 #180
Karl Lueger

Quote:
True.

Theres an obvious example from our enemies standpoint..

whom have the jews attacked the most?

We can-divide it along whom they hate and whom they fear,
which revolves around Germans and Russians.

respect other European nations but the key to White survival and progress is Russia/Germany,
which will always be a target because of the potential there.

this has been siad before:

"The European SS saw the new Europe in the form of three great components;
central Europe as the power house of Europe,
western Europe as the cultural heart of Europe
and eastern Europe as the potential of Europe.
Thus the Europe the SS envisioned was alive and real.
Its six hundred million inhabitants would live from the North Sea to Vladivostok.
It was in this span of 8,000 miles that Europe could achieve its destiny."

Rambo, John J.

Thread