Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 27th, 2014 #1
varg

Default #1 Common arguments & counter-arguments thread

This thread will be like a wiki entry where I edit this first post and quote people's counter-arguments.

I'll try to compile some common arguments, and some of the best counter-arguments against them into this post as well.

The purpose is to have a go-to place to find common arguments we've all heard a thousand times and *useful* responses. That doesn't mean you should simply repeat everything you hear, and not question them on your own, but they might be helpful in formulating your own responses and to avoid being caught off guard.

Responses should follow the K.I.S.S standard (keep it simple, stupid)

Pretend you're being interviewed on the radio, or debating someone you just met. Keep your answers simple and concise. Try to limit counter-arguments to a few sentences or at most a paragraph in length, so they're easier to remember or quote when put on the spot.

Either respond to some of the arguments in this post or post some more arguments you've heard dozens of times and I'll add it to the list.

I'll go ahead and quote your responses underneath each argument in this post if they're good. Hopefully we'll eventually have a compiled list with a diverse range of snappy comebacks for each argument. So yeah, if someone has already addressed one of these it doesn't mean you shouldn't too, as long as it's not saying the exact same thing it's good to have a lot of different ways to counter them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

• How did you get filled with so much hate? / What happened in your life that made you hate people?

• You were taught racism, you've never lived around other races or had experiences with them!

• Race is a social construct

• We all bleed red / we're all equal / race is only skin color

• "So What?" / Why should I care if whites are a minority or are wiped out?

• Poverty is what leads to crime, not someone's race

• The other races fail because they don't benefit from white privilege like you.

• Whites are more likely to be serial killers

• Why should whites have a claim to America, when they stole/conquered it from the Indians?

• What if your children wanted to marry or date someone of another race?

• Do you deny the Holocaust happened? / How many people do you think were killed by the Nazis?

• Are you for or against our involvement in WW2.

• Wouldn't the U.S. be worse off if Germany/Japan were successful in WW2

• This country is a melting pot / This country was built on slave labor, Blacks have just as much of a right to it as you.

• There's no such thing as 'pure' race, so why should we preserve it?

• There's no such thing as 'true Americans'

• White males control the US, the senate, major institutions, have all the money, have all the power, etc.

• Why did your white slave owners ancestors bring Blacks to America if you don't want them here?

• Why don't you come out to <diverse area/nonwhite ghetto> and say some of that?

• Who cares if jews control the media? How does it affect me?

• If jews control all these things doesn't that mean they're superior and more intelligent? What's wrong with them having control?

• Whites are the majority you aren't being replaced

• Only whites can be racist because racism is defined as power plus prejudice.

Last edited by varg; October 27th, 2014 at 10:21 AM.

Old October 28th, 2014 #2
Crowe

Quote:
• Race is a social construct
#1 - Then how come an anthropologist can tell the difference between a negroid, caucasoid, mongoloid skull? (this is stone cold science)

#2 - I believe its the other way around and that society is a racial construct. Each race has their own cultures attributed to themselves that they developed exclusively, and these shape the foundations of society, or lack of.

Quote:
• Do you deny the Holocaust happened?
Do I believe in the tooth fairy? Or the easter bunny? Of course not, so why would I believe the holocaust happened?

Quote:
/ How many people do you think were killed by the Nazis?
In the camps they mostly died of diseases like typhus or dysentery, or malnutrition. Suggesting they were murdered because they died in captivity is a retarded claim with no basis in fact or reality.

On the battlefield they killed as many as was required to push for victory.

Last edited by Crowe; October 28th, 2014 at 10:05 PM.

Old November 9th, 2014 #3
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
• How did you get filled with so much hate? / What happened in your life that made you hate people?
1. Life experience & the honest assessment of the actions of jews & non-Whites toward Whites.

2. Go ask the blacks who commit 90% of all interracial violent crime against Whites that question.
Quote:
• You were taught racism, you've never lived around other races or had experiences with them!
You know nothing about me or my background.

Quote:
• We all bleed red / we're all equal / race is only skin color
Skin color is the least significant aspect of race. There are vital differences between the races: in intelligence, impulse control, cultural attainment, disease susceptibility, and many more. The differences go all the way down to the DNA.

Quote:
• "So What?" / Why should I care if whites are a minority or are wiped out?
I bet you care that elephants & rhinos are about to go extinct (thanks to exploding black African population, BTW). The survival of the White race is also a conservation issue, and the most important of all.

Quote:
• Poverty is what leads to crime, not someone's race
The poorest state in the country is overwhelmingly White West Virginia, and yet they have the lowest violent crime rate - unlike black 'hoods, which of course have the highest.

Quote:
• The other races fail because they don't benefit from white privilege like you.
Do you mean the White "privilege" that favors even wealthy non-Whites & jews over poor Whites in college placements & scholarships? Or maybe the ones that grant government & high-paying Fortune 500 jobs & contracts to non-Whites instead of Whites?

Quote:
• Whites are more likely to be serial killers
That's a myth spread & reinforced by constant shows about White serial killers on jewish-controlled TV. Because of that, everyone knows who Ted Bundy & John Wayne Gacy were - but how many have ever even heard of Eddie Lee Mosley, who killed 25-30? Or Maurice Byrd, who killed 20? Maury Travis, 17 & counting, or Coral Watts, who brutally murdered 11 with a hammer?
Quote:
• Why should whites have a claim to America, when they stole/conquered it from the Indians?
The Indian tribes fought vicious wars amongst themselves for possession of the land for countless bloody centuries before Columbus or Jamestown; then when the European settlers arrived, they tried to many times to exterminate the Whites, right up until they were at last totally defeated in the late 1800s. They fought for control of this country; they lost, our ancestors won, and I'm proud of it.

Quote:
• What if your children wanted to marry or date someone of another race?
If you gently teach your children to stick with their own kind, and your children love & respect you, they'll almost always obey. If, however, after a good & kind upbringing a child spits in the face of its parents and its ancestors by mating with a non-White, they should be cast out forever.
Quote:
• Do you deny the Holocaust happened?
Yes I do reject it. Take Auschwitz: the jews say that millions of them were exterminated in the "gas chamber" there by SS men who poured ZyklonB cyanide gas pellets through a hole in the roof - but Allied aerial reconnaissance photos of the "gas chamber" roof PROVE that there was no hole in it. No hole = no Holocaust. The current building, which does have a hole, was built on Stalin's orders after the war to demonize the Germans, since the original was bombed to rubble during the war.

Quote:
How many people do you think were killed by the Nazis?
After Hitler ordered the attack on the USSR to foil Stalin's imminent attack on him, communist partisans began launching guerrilla warfare in German rear areas; to put a stop to that, they formed the Einsatzgruppen, a counter-guerrilla force: these units scoured the rear areas, and they killed thousands of the commie fighters, who were mostly jews (since communism was created by & enforced overwhelmingly by jews). All of that was meticulously documented in the typical German fashion - totally unlike the fictional Holocaust genocide.

Quote:
• Are you for or against our involvement in WW2.
Totally against it - as were the vast majority of Americans before Pearl Harbor. In fighting against Hitler (who repeatedly tried to avoid war with the West), Churchill & FDR saved Stalin: the biggest mass-murderer in all of human history. Furthermore, their "victory" led to the enslavement of half of Europe behind the Iron Curtain, and to the jews opening the borders of all White nations.

Quote:
• Wouldn't the U.S. be worse off if Germany/Japan were successful in WW2
Hundreds of thousands of American families who lost sons, brothers & fathers due to the ambitions of warmonger FDR would probably dispute that.

Quote:
• This country is a melting pot / This country was built on slave labor, Blacks have just as much of a right to it as you.
The Founders disagree with you: (here can be inserted Jefferson's "the 2 races cannot live in the same gov." quote; John Jay's Federalist Paper excerpt; the Nationalization Act of 1790, etc.)

Quote:
• There's no such thing as 'pure' race, so why should we preserve it?
"Purity" is a straw man. I'm for preserving the obvious differences between the races established over many thousands of years, not some nebulous "purity".

Quote:
• There's no such thing as 'true Americans'
See response before last.

Quote:
• White males control the US, the senate, major institutions, have all the money, have all the power, etc.
Many of those "White males" you're talking about are in reality jews who hate true Whites and use their wealth and the power & influence it buys to work against our interests on every front. As for those who aren't jews, they imagine themselves not as "Whites", but rather as Republicans or Democrats (the politicians), or as cosmopolitan "citizens of the world" who ride their private jets all over the globe to meet with their fellow movers & shakers of various nationalities to make big deals (the rich business people).

Quote:
• Why did your white slave owners ancestors bring Blacks to America if you don't want them here?
Another myth. Only a tiny percentage of the White population - even in the South - owned slaves; however, virtually ALL the ship owners who brought them here were JEWS.

Quote:
• Why don't you come out to <diverse area/nonwhite ghetto> and say some of that?
Are you too stupid to realize that you're confirming my assertion of non-White savagery?

Quote:
• Who cares if jews control the media? How does it affect me?
1. They have clearly already molded your mind the way they want it - but of course your ego won't allow you to see yourself as anything but an independent thinker.

2. It affects us all by their control of the minds of the naive sheep & politics.

Quote:
• If jews control all these things doesn't that mean they're superior and more intelligent? What's wrong with them having control?
1. A virus can kill even the strongest, most cultured, wisest man. Does that make the virus "superior and more intelligent"? The jews are killing Whites with open borders & race mixing propaganda just a surely as ebola kills African idiots.

2. I cede to no lousy jew the right to lord it over me - and if you do, you're a cuck.

Quote:
• Whites are the majority you aren't being replaced
Nonsense. When, after decades of constant pressure, the jews finally succeeded in opening our borders in 1965, 90% of Americans were White; now, a mere half-century later, we're barely a majority, and soon we'll be overtaken by non-Whites who breed like roaches, hate us and can't wait to have us under their heels - IF we don't stop them and the jews.

Quote:
• Only whites can be racist because racism is defined as power plus prejudice.
So the black savage who butchers a little White child, or rapes a 90 year-old White woman isn't a racist. Good luck selling that line of Cultural Marxist bullshit.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old November 14th, 2014 #4
Cale Sparks
anti-American

• We all bleed red

White victims of nigger violence do tend to bleed red profusely. As do nigger victims of nigger violence.

Tags

Thread