Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 18th, 2008 #1
James Hawthorne
Senior Member
 
James Hawthorne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,037
Blog Entries: 89
James Hawthorne
Lightbulb Aryan Matters 19




Aryan Matters 19 - 163 minutes of topical commentary on news, politics and general interest for the Aryan race.

Topics Include:

White Warrior Paul Fromm Loses Teaching Ticket
Goddamn Kikes Won't Leave Aryan Heroes Alone
Buchanan has yet Another Book on the Obvious
Sunic: The Paradoxes of Anti-Semitism

Dowload...

Stream...

Aryan Matters Radio Website...
__________________
Aryan Matters

VNN Media
 
Old February 19th, 2008 #2
fdtwainth
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Blog Entries: 397
Default

Very good show, thank you, comrade Hawthorne. Keep up the good work!
 
Old February 21st, 2008 #3
James Hawthorne
Senior Member
 
James Hawthorne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,037
Blog Entries: 89
James Hawthorne
Lightbulb We Try..,

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdtwainth View Post
Very good show, thank you, comrade Hawthorne. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the support fdtwainth.

We want to make the programme better .. Both Lee and myself know we can do better .. Content, Content Content plus some humour. ... Our aim is to AWAKE our people. Plus we hope the people who are AWAKE can gain something from us. We know we are not perfect, but we have certain answers to some questions.

Our Slogan...
If not us who - if not now when?
__________________
Aryan Matters

VNN Media
 
Old February 22nd, 2008 #4
Mike Jahn
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 7,526
Blog Entries: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorne View Post
Thanks for the support fdtwainth.

We want to make the programme better .. Both Lee and myself know we can do better .. Content, Content Content plus some humour. ... Our aim is to AWAKE our people. Plus we hope the people who are AWAKE can gain something from us. We know we are not perfect, but we have certain answers to some questions.

Our Slogan...
If not us who - if not now when?
James, your recent show was the best one I've heard, to me it was as informative and enjoyable as a Goyfire! And there was just the right amount of humor in there as well!
 
Old March 3rd, 2008 #5
James Hawthorne
Senior Member
 
James Hawthorne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,037
Blog Entries: 89
James Hawthorne
Thumbs up Broadcasting IS the way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jahn View Post
James, your recent show was the best one I've heard, to me it was as informative and enjoyable as a Goyfire! And there was just the right amount of humor in there as well!

Mike .. Cheers . Yeah as always your last show is your best show .. itz. a learning curve .. We are getting better - and we want this show to be the best that we can be .. Our show is for Aryans - But mainly for new folk.


My old saying -- "If not US who ? ... If not now when ? "

We need more broadcasters for VNNB - Mike ever thought about it??
__________________
Aryan Matters

VNN Media
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:55 AM.
Page generated in 0.07827 seconds.