VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 29th, 2009 #101
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert König View Post
Says the guy with a zipperhead baby running around.
One more of these and you're out. Rounder's past is not up for discussion, everyone knows and can draw their conclusion. You seem to be here to act like a shithead more than anything. This is your one warning, "King."

Old June 29th, 2009 #102
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
Alex,

One thing I think we can do to make some use of Jared is to simply steal his speeches and verbal formulations and use them for our own. I collect Jared Taylor speeches to use myself. listen to his 2009 C of CC speech. it's a very scholarly and persuasive bit of race realism.

No harm in using his stuff for our own, wouldn't you agree?
No harm in using anyone's stuff - ideas or formulations. Other than his repackaging of government crime data, Jared's stuff doesn't strike me as useful. But, yes, the general principle of using good stuff wherever it originates, including antis and non-whites, is solid. Much that is new and valuable is an insight made by someone else applied to our own cause and given a verbal twist for memorability.

Old June 29th, 2009 #103
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
You first decide WHAT you are going to do, then you figure out HOW to do it.

That may sound a little woo woo, but believe me, it works. If you sit around trying to figure out what you can do, you end up doing nothing because you always find reasons not to.

Just a wild assed guess, but if I were trying to rent a list from someone, I wouldn't show up wearing a Nazi uniform. Nor would I tell them that I was a Big Bad Nazi Who Wanted To kill Six Million(JM). Most list brokers wont ask and wont care and in the end it wont matter. Anyway, who said VNN qua VNN has to do it. Maybe you could do it Igor, just don't tell them VNN sent you.

My point was to give ideas about the direction VNN should take and that was really just an example. If you find one specific path blocked, take another.

The problem here is mindset. I have found this true in every aspect of life. From the classroom to the lab to business and sadly, to White Nationalism. People who want to do something bad enough figure out a way. Everyone else makes excuses.

Brian
No one wants to rent a list from Amren. I don't know who brought that up or what they had in mind. You're right though, losers are defined by making excuses. But don't let that disguise the fact that the only truly difficult thing about organizing whites is the formal legal and informal criminal opposition carried out by jews. A few people chattering on the internet is not enough to overcome that, but there appears to be next to no interest in doing more, at least that I can make out. So I do what I can do, which is lay out the outlines of the solution and encourage others to get on board with the vision. WN still has not optimized the Internet, but we will keep working on that. We have laid our case contra the jews, that is there and working. What is not there is how to Live White, so that people have something to do. Political meetings are mostly useless, as they are nothing but Buchanans and Brimelow telling dotards what they knew fifty years ago. Street demos are next to useless because the cops seal up the demonstrators in a ziploc bag. So the real progress comes down to non-directly political, personal/familial/communal things that can be done without bringing down the heat.

Old June 29th, 2009 #104
Robert K.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Rounder's past is not up for discussion,
He committed the highest treason possible by impregnating a gook, yet here he is, calling OTHERS subversive. Not only is he a race mixing piece of shit, he is also a snitch. What a joke. A Fed plant for sure. The 'man' (and I use that term very loosely here) is nothing but a laughing stock. How about this Aryan Alternative: don't accept shitskin-fucking losers.

Quote:
everyone knows
No, they don't.

Quote:
and can draw their conclusion.
I just did. Here's another conclusion: by associating with race traitor Miller, that person becomes, at the very least, questionable himself.

Quote:
You seem to be here to act like a shithead more than anything.
No Mr. Linder, I leave that to you. You never fail to deliver, you egomaniac.

Old November 25th, 2009 #105
Julian Lüchow

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert K. View Post
He committed the highest treason possible by impregnating a gook, yet here he is, calling OTHERS subversive. Not only is he a race mixing piece of shit, he is also a snitch. What a joke. A Fed plant for sure. The 'man' (and I use that term very loosely here) is nothing but a laughing stock. How about this Aryan Alternative: don't accept shitskin-fucking losers.
Just so everyone here knows, "Robert Koenig" used to post here as "ngrh8r" (he was banned on that account too). Over at StumbleInn, ngrh8r/Mandalore was bragging about trolling VNN. So what we had was a Nordicist Star Wars geek playing Big Tuff SS Trooper.

Tags
buchanan, controlled opposition, coward, faileoconservative, false flag

Thread