VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 29th, 2020 #21
Olaf Menes

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
I hate the fucking cowardly 'white elite' of this country (the true 'white trash') as much as I do the jews ...they willingly threw White America under the bus at the behest of the tribe and itz money.
Ironically my point exactly, they are the real problem, not the brain dead victims. For no strong nation, culture or race caves to outside forces, but usually fall, due to traitors and sellouts,
who are among their own leaders.

Old February 29th, 2020 #22
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
The allies fought and ultimately defeated the only people who in modern times were able to rid their country of the incredibly influential, evil and destructive jews. Up until that point, jews were kidnapping European women and girls and raping them and selling them into slavery:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2247847&postcount=3

They were also spreading homosexual and transsexual propaganda – hell, they were even advocating sex-change operations for white children:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=43

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...7&postcount=45

The Germans put a stop to all these terrible things, and the British and Americans responded by going to war against them and ultimately defeating them. Then they handed over the German survivors to the jews, and helped the jews torture and murder them in the most painful and disgusting ways that you can imagine, like crushing their testicles:
In the following article from the jewish news site JTA we can read about how a despicable jew who claims to be a Shlomocaust "survivor" talks about how he tortured a German prisoner and urinated in his face:

Quote:
When a Jewish Holocaust survivor ‘pissed’ on Hitler’s henchman

(...) A Holocaust survivor, whose mother and sister were killed in the genocide, said he locked a Nazi prisoner in a shed for three days, made him strip and urinated on his face, “This American Life,” the weekly public radio show, reported Sunday.

“I told him, from now on, you sleep naked on this cold floor. You will not move,” Werner Meritz said.

“And with that, I pissed all over him. Terrible thing to tell you. His head and everywhere. … I said, you’re just to lie there to get some sense of what you Nazis did to the Jews.”
https://www.jta.org/2016/08/29/unite...tlers-henchman

This German prisoner, Julius Streicher, wasn't a criminal. He wasn't a soldier, and he didn't participate in the so-called "holocaust"; he simply published a paper in which he criticized jews, and for that reason he was executed by the (jew-controlled) allies:

Quote:
Julius Streicher was not a member of the military and did not take part in planning the Holocaust, or the invasion of other nations.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius..._and_execution

That's right, folks. Julius Streicher was executed by the "good guys" for doing something that's perfectly legal in the US. And they wonder why there is so much "antisemitism" in the world...

Quote:
Streicher's was the most melodramatic of the hangings carried out that night. At the bottom of the scaffold he cried out "Heil Hitler!". When he mounted the platform, he delivered his last sneering reference to Jewish scripture, snapping "Purimfest!"[60] Streicher's final declaration before the hood went over his head was, "The Bolsheviks will hang you one day!"[61] Joseph Kingsbury-Smith, a journalist for the International News Service who covered the executions,[h] said in his filed report that after the hood descended over Streicher's head, he also apparently said "Adele, meine liebe Frau!" ("Adele, my dear wife!").[62]

The consensus among eyewitnesses was that Streicher's hanging did not proceed as planned, and that he did not receive the quick death from spinal severing typical of the other executions at Nuremberg. Kingsbury-Smith reported that Streicher "went down kicking," which may have dislodged the hangman's knot from its ideal position.[i] The reason for Streicher’s bungled execution was because the U.S. Army employed an inept Master Sergeant John C. Woods to conduct the hangings.[j] Nevertheless Woods always said he was very proud of his work insisting he had performed all his executions correctly.[64]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius..._and_execution

Old April 7th, 2020 #23
Ray Allan

Default Another one bites the dust

WWII ace who shot down 9 Japanese Zeroes passes away at 100 years old

https://taskandpurpose.com/news/navy...er-passes-away

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 18th, 2020 #24
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
The allies fought and ultimately defeated the only people who in modern times were able to rid their country of the incredibly influential, evil and destructive jews. Up until that point, jews were kidnapping European women and girls and raping them and selling them into slavery:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2247847&postcount=3

They were also spreading homosexual and transsexual propaganda – hell, they were even advocating sex-change operations for white children:

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...9&postcount=43

https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=...7&postcount=45

The Germans put a stop to all these terrible things, and the British and Americans responded by going to war against them and ultimately defeating them. Then they handed over the German survivors to the jews, and helped the jews torture and murder them in the most painful and disgusting ways that you can imagine, like crushing their testicles:

https://www.darkmoon.me/2015/torture...-at-nuremberg/
Quote:
Benjamin Berell Ferencz (born March 11, 1920)[1][2][3] is a Hungarian-born American lawyer. He was an investigator of Nazi war crimes after World War II and the chief prosecutor[4] for the United States Army at the Einsatzgruppen Trial, one of the 12 military trials held by the U.S. authorities at Nuremberg, Germany. Later, he became an advocate of the establishment of an international rule of law and of an International Criminal Court. From 1985 to 1996, he was adjunct professor of international law at Pace University.
(...)
When Ferencz was ten months old, his family emigrated to the United States which, according to his own account, was to avoid the persecution of Hungarian Jews by the Romanians after they had gained formal control of Transylvania.[5] The family settled in New York City, where they lived on the Lower East Side in Manhattan.[6]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Ferencz

Quote:
TIFF 2018: Nuremberg prosecutor Ben Ferencz on ‘inspiring’ documentary Prosecuting Evil and his fears for the future

BRAD WHEELER
PUBLISHED SEPTEMBER 6, 2018
(...)
Do you see yourself as inspiring?

Absolutely. That’s the only value I have. I’m 99 years old. When I talk to young people, I get a standing ovation, and I get that standing ovation for the simple reason that they know I’m telling the truth.

What is the truth?

The truth is that they’re in great danger. We have the capacity to kill everybody on this planet. And if we don’t change our fundamental institutions and approaches to differences, we will do that. It doesn’t bother me – I’m 99 years old. But I am concerned for their welfare. They need to open their hearts and minds to a new system if there is to be any future for them at all.
(...)
Can you talk about being picked to be chief prosecutor for one of the 12 trials at the Nuremberg tribunal?​

I was 27 years old. It was my first case. I convicted 22 defendants of murdering in cold blood over a million people simply because they didn’t share the race or the ideology of their executioners.
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/arts...g-documentary/

Ben Ferencz. "Trust me, goyim."

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; June 18th, 2020 at 03:01 PM.

Old June 22nd, 2020 #25
Ray Allan

The Flying Tigers were nothing but mercenaries, similar to what Blackwater and other scum are today. The Japanese were right to have executed any of them who were captured. Then again, the entire 'murrcan military are mercenaries in the service of jews. From what I understand, former Flying Tiger Greg "Pappy" Boyington was a first-class dickhead, too. Robert Conrad's portrayal of him in the Baa Baa Black Sheep TV series probably wasn't dickheaded enough.

Last edited by Ray Allan; June 22nd, 2020 at 06:23 PM.

Old August 3rd, 2020 #26
Stewart Meadows

Old August 4th, 2020 #27
Ray Allan

Quote:
Maybe Covid-19, however much of it is real, will finish off these old dunce caps.

Old September 2nd, 2020 #28
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Now that's a good graphic.

Old September 3rd, 2020 #29
Fico

Official flyer for mobilization of USA soliders against Hitler. Same oppinion have anti-communists who support USA because Hitler was Antichrist. WW2 were pur example of brotherhood between Christians and Communists.

Old September 4th, 2020 #30
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post

Official flyer for mobilization of USA soliders against Hitler. Same oppinion have anti-communists who support USA because Hitler was Antichrist. WW2 were pur example of brotherhood between Christians and Communists.
Tells you how retarded the so-called "greatest generation" was. Hitler didn't ban Christianity. Communists sure did. The end result was around half of Europe falling under the Iron Curtain.

Old September 4th, 2020 #31
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Tells you how retarded the so-called "greatest generation" was. Hitler didn't ban Christianity. Communists sure did. The end result was around half of Europe falling under the Iron Curtain.
What's so retarded about what's left of the Worst Generation today is the ones who aren't totally senile still don't seem to realize how badly they were duped by the jews and contributed to the downfall of White Western civilization and possible extinction of the White race. But hey, they saved the kikes from Hitler, so that makes them objects of worship for the rest of us dumb goyim, right? Not!

Old September 12th, 2020 #32
Stewart Meadows

Old September 12th, 2020 #33
Stewart Meadows

Old October 14th, 2020 #34
Ray Allan

Default Bye-bye dupes and race-traitors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
2 D-Day vets, one of whom served with 'Band of Brothers' Easy Company, pass away

Quote:
The mid-valley has lost two more members of the Greatest Generation.

Decorated World War II D-Day veteran Steve Besse of Corvallis and Bill Wingett of Lebanon both have passed away. Besse, a Corvallis High graduate and landing craft officer who worked after the war Oregon State University, died Sept. 20 at the age of 100. Wingett, a member of the famed "Band of Brothers" paratrooper company, died Oct. 1 at the Edward C. Allworth Veterans Home in Lebanon. He was 98.
https://taskandpurpose.com/news/d-da...ss-away-oregon

Old November 28th, 2020 #35
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex revision View Post

Excellent graphics as always, Alex.

Old December 8th, 2020 #36
Ray Allan

Default Chuck Yeager dead at 97

https://www.cnet.com/news/chuck-yeag...ies-at-age-97/

Then-Capt. Charles E. 'Chuck' Yeager standing next to the Bell X-1 rocket plane 'Glamorous Glennis,' named for his wife, with which he became the first human to travel faster than the speed of sound on October 14, 1947.

Old December 8th, 2020 #37
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
https://www.cnet.com/news/chuck-yeag...ies-at-age-97/

Then-Capt. Charles E. 'Chuck' Yeager standing next to the Bell X-1 rocket plane 'Glamorous Glennis,' named for his wife, with which he became the first human to travel faster than the speed of sound on October 14, 1947.
Yaeger was an extremely envious and petty man who reveled in putting down those of superior ability. He was particularly envious of civilian test pilots who were paid more than he was. Due to his lack of education, he was considered more expendable than the highly skilled test pilots like Neil Armstrong who did precision testing on aircraft to produce detailed analyses of their characteristics. Yeager, on the other hand, would do the initial testing of new, experimental aircraft to make sure that they did not crash and kill their more valuable college-educated test pilots. Because of this, he had an intense envy and contempt for his betters.

Reading Yaeger's autobiography was a real eye-opener, as it lays bare his mean spiritedness and contempt for test pilots of greater ability than his.
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old December 8th, 2020 #38
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
Yaeger was an extremely envious and petty man who reveled in putting down those of superior ability. He was particularly envious of civilian test pilots who were paid more than he was. Due to his lack of education, he was considered more expendable than the highly skilled test pilots like Neil Armstrong who did precision testing on aircraft to produce detailed analyses of their characteristics. Yeager, on the other hand, would do the initial testing of new, experimental aircraft to make sure that they did not crash and kill their more valuable college-educated test pilots. Because of this, he had an intense envy and contempt for his betters.

Reading Yaeger's autobiography was a real eye-opener, as it lays bare his mean spiritedness and contempt for test pilots of greater ability than his.
I drew the same conclusion about Yeager from reading his autobiography, Yeager. I once heard a second or third-hand story from someone I worked with about when Yeager took over as commanding officer of a squadron, in Germany in the late 1950s if I recall correctly, he gave the former CO and his family 24 hours to move out of their house so he could move in. The man was a real dickhead and arrogant. That's mainly why I put his obituary in this particular thread.

Last edited by Ray Allan; December 8th, 2020 at 05:48 PM.

Old December 8th, 2020 #39
Ray Allan

Quote:
I drew the same conclusion about Yeager from reading his autobiography, Yeager. I once heard a second or third-hand story from someone I worked with about when Yeager took over as commanding officer of a squadron, in Germany in the late 1950s if I recall correctly, he gave the former CO and his family 24 hours to move out of their house so he could move in. The man was a real dickhead and arrogant. That's mainly why I put his obituary in this particular thread.
Nonetheless, I did like the scene in The Right Stuff where he breaks the sound barrier.

Old November 18th, 2021 #40
Stewart Meadows

Thread