Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 13th, 2020 #1
Jeffrey Smither

Default Blue niggers like to speed

A few years old but came across this on Jewtube while browsing.

What's funny is one badge fag was speeding to Dunkin Donuts.

Old November 13th, 2020 #2
Ray Allan

Default Fucking punks

I wonder if there ever has been an instance of one blue nigger ticketing another blue nigger for speeding, reckless driving, etc.? I don't know, but they seem to get a pass because they are all part of the "police brotherhood," which in reality is just another armed gang--one that happens to have the full backing of government.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old November 13th, 2020 #3
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I wonder if there ever has been an instance of one blue nigger ticketing another blue nigger for speeding, reckless driving, etc.? I don't know, but they seem to get a pass because they are all part of the "police brotherhood," which in reality is just another armed gang--one that happens to have the full backing of government.
It happens sometimes:

Does a Police officer get tickets from another Police officer?

Have cops written tickets to other cops? What happened during and after?

How likely is it for one police officer to write a ticket to another police officer?
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old November 14th, 2020 #4
Crowe

Local sheriff drives a suburban, and he hauls ass every time I see him, like 20-25 mph over the speed limit even in lower speed zones. I can tell by the sound of it he's got a turbo on it too.

Old November 14th, 2020 #5
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Local sheriff drives a suburban, and he hauls ass every time I see him, like 20-25 mph over the speed limit even in lower speed zones. I can tell by the sound of it he's got a turbo on it too.
Mr. Untouchable. Hopefully you didn't vote for him.

Old December 11th, 2020 #6
Jeffrey Smither

Something I've noticed with some blue nigger agencies the last few years is when badge fags pull someone over they leave half their car in the right lane in order to get drivers to get into the other lane so they don't get hit. The problem is this logic can be dangerous.

Just today my mom mentioned it. We merge onto the highway and one of my county blue niggers from the Sheriff dept. has someone pulled over. Plenty of grass and the person pulled way over. So of course the blue nigger leaves half his car in the lane.

The issue is this was just passed the on ramp AND in this area people are going 75 to 85 plus mph and there is kind of a bend in the road. This made my mom quickly having to get into the other lane. Luckily it's not a super heavy traffic area of I75 but still dangerous with cars buzzing by and not a lot of time to react.

It's too bad this didn't happen about 1000ft up the road where the exit for the truck stop is and a semi didn't smash this stupid donut mobile. The way I see some of the badge fags park it's no wonder they get creamed.

Blue niggers are just getting dumber by the day. FHP morons don't pull over cars liek this but my county blue niggers when they patrol the highway do this shit a lot and drive terrible.

In the same area about a month ago an unmarked blue nigger mobile was just driving along and cutting people off left and right casually and had no sires and lights on, just driving along.

Old December 11th, 2020 #7
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Something I've noticed with some blue nigger agencies the last few years is when badge fags pull someone over they leave half their car in the right lane in order to get drivers to get into the other lane so they don't get hit. The problem is this logic can be dangerous.

That's why we call 'em blue niggers.

Old December 11th, 2020 #8
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
That's why we call 'em blue niggers.
Wouldn't hesitate to beat a WN.

Old December 12th, 2020 #9
Ray Allan

Quote:

This meathead will drop dead of a heart attack before he's 50.

He probably beats his wife and his dog.

Old December 13th, 2020 #10
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
This meathead will drop dead of a heart attack before he's 50.

He probably beats his wife and his dog.
But but he's a hewoe keeping YOU safe!!

Old December 14th, 2020 #11
Ray Allan

Quote:

Doesn't this steroid freak bear an uncanny resemblance to George of The Jungle?

Old December 14th, 2020 #12
Jeffrey Smither

Well the town I live in here in Floriduh has been hiring LOTS of nigger blue niggers. It's possible over half the force is nigger bucks now. We have a woman police chief.

The chief before he's the one who hired that Asshole Lee Cole you might recall who shot that lady and also sent his K9 onto a white man riding a bike nearly mauling him to death.

The white officers in my city are like the guy I just posted, that meat head and look like Lee Cole. Now they hire big nigger bucks.

Old January 13th, 2021 #13
Jeffrey Smither

Probably the best example. This was 11 years ago in Shithole Miami. Floriduh Highway Patrol officer pulled over a spic Miami officer off duty driving 125mph in his squad car off duty to his security job. Refuses to pull over for miles so rightly so the FHP badge fag draws on him and orders the meat head spic out of his car.

After this happened this lady was harassed by Miami police and she filed a lawsuit and won. What is gross about this video is apparently Miami blue niggers got a bunch of shit and threw it all over an FHP car and a war between the two agencies basically.

Old January 13th, 2021 #14
Ray Allan

That's actually funny, blue niggers attacking each other. Just like when the other criminal gangs do it, but all of them have lethal weapons, which is the danger to the public and innocent bystanders.

Thread