VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 17th, 2021 #1
Paul Anthony
Banned

Default Q anon

Don't buy into this "Q-A-Non" horse shit!!! It's my humble advise!! Ask who's funding this shit??

YEAH.. Q told me secret info.. We're all gonna squirt on each other tonight!!! Trust the plan goyim!!!!! AWWWWWW

Old January 17th, 2021 #2
Paul Anthony
Banned

Donallld Scrump gave me like secret information.. Uhhhhhh... We're gonna smoke crystal meth later and squirt!!! Uhhh. Trust the plan Goyim!!!

Old January 17th, 2021 #3
Paul Anthony
Banned

jewsign

Oww My Gowwwwwd!! Trust me Goyim!! Q wiw aweest the terrorists and defeet the bad guys!!!

TWeust me Goyim!!!

Old January 17th, 2021 #4
Stewart Meadows

Regarding this QAnon stuff, I'll just repost what I wrote about it in an older thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/dona...-but-not-qanon

I should point out that I don't believe the silly aspects of this QAnon "conspiracy theory", like the nonsense about Donald Chump secretly fighting a cabal of Satan-worshipping child-rapists. Chump is a cuck and an idiot who can't even go to the bathroom without asking his jewish masters (including his crooked zionist son-in-law Jared Kushner) for permission.

However, the basic idea behing the QAnon stuff, i.e. that our society is run by evil, rich and influential (jewish) pedophiles is definitely true. This has been proven by the Jeffrey Epstein case, the Scott Wiener pro-pedophile bill, the Netflix "Cuties" controversy, etc.

Old January 17th, 2021 #5
Dawn Cannon

Can't recall anyone on VNN concerning themselves with the Q-anon stuff.

Until now.

Old January 17th, 2021 #6
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Can't recall anyone on VNN concerning themselves with the Q-anon stuff.

Until now.
Well, there are several threads about it here on VNN:

QAnon Examined from a White Nationalist Perspective in New Article

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=2317384

QAnon and On and On ...

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=559508&

Old January 17th, 2021 #7
Dawn Cannon

Thanks for those interesting articles, Stewart.

Old January 17th, 2021 #8
Dan Hadaway

Someone was saying Q is a modern revamp of Operation Trust: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Trust They did revive antifa as well, but it's strange they would simply repeat the same tricks they tried 100 years ago. I guess they feel safer since Europe and America are far more brown than they were back then.

Old January 17th, 2021 #9
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
Don't buy into this "Q-A-Non" horse shit!!! It's my humble advise!! Ask who's funding this shit??
But...there's a based tranny. They'll never call us racist now.

Old January 17th, 2021 #10
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
Someone was saying Q is a modern revamp of Operation Trust: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Trust They did revive antifa as well, but it's strange they would simply repeat the same tricks they tried 100 years ago. I guess they feel safer since Europe and America are far more brown than they were back then.
The bolschevics ran the operation to flush out their enemies.. and they're doing it again now!

Old January 18th, 2021 #11
Crowe

Qanon mostly came across as cucked CT shit to me, which is why I never had a modicum of interest in it.

I found this article the other day:

‘Q-Anon’ Bears Striking Resemblance to Bolshevik Psy-Op From 1920s Known As ‘Operation Trust’

I don't know if it's a psy-op or not, but it looks like Q was pushing some pretty cucked stuff. How this even became a following is surprising though. It seems like a group for Alex Jones fans moreso than real legitimate right wing people.

Old January 18th, 2021 #12
Fico

Interesting is how media gave big promotion of this morons. Christard sect,nothing else. Trump is fighting against Satan according to them and Satanic Bible is copy of Might is Right. If they want to have any information about elections in USA,let them read Ragnar Redbread who wrote someting about him. His book can give to them information about their questions.

Old January 18th, 2021 #13
Paul Anthony
Banned

I knew back in late Nov. Dec. when rumors were going around that the CIA director Gina Haspel was shot and killed in a secret raid in Germany, the whole "Q" shit was and is BULLSHIT!! "TRUST THE PLAN" goyim!!!! Orange Scrump and the Navy SEALs are gonna aweest the peedofiles!!! "Trust the Plan!!"

Old January 18th, 2021 #14
Ray Allan

I never heard of these clowns before, but I did recognize 'Shaman guy,' real name Jacob Chansley, from the Capitol protests. He was in the Gavy, but was kicked out for refusing the anthrax vaccine. They don't sound like anything we need.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...x-vaccine.html

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 18th, 2021 #15
Paul Anthony
Banned

4 jew or jew lovers pushing this "Q" bullshit:

1. Doug Hagmann

2. John Moore

3. Dr. Steve Pieczenik

4. Hal Turner

Old January 20th, 2021 #16
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

'Trust the plan!' HAHAHA fucking retards herping & praheng. Orange savior man turns out to be a flop, but he helped lots of niggers and mexicans get more jobs at your expense.

Fuck these moron people on the right that don't get it that there ain't no jebus coming to save you. Welcome you fucktards to the shitscape post america amerikwa. The only solution was always ever the final solution, but dumb white people derping their way into fighting for the jew, and shouting down anyone who had a problem with demons in shoe leather.

Reality is t0o harsh for the heartland dummies. They need their mansions in heaven rather than their territory on earth. Fuck these idiots. Eradicating the other was always and forever the only way. Superman ain't coming bitches. Man, we used to have guts..

'Evil will always triumph because good is dumb'

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Last edited by Frank Toliver; January 21st, 2021 at 12:18 AM.

Old January 23rd, 2021 #17
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
JANUARY 20, 2021 11:51 PM UPDATED 2 DAYS AGO

'No plan, no Q, nothing': QAnon followers reel as Biden inaugurated

By Joseph Menn, Elizabeth Culliford, Katie Paul, Carrie Monahan

SAN FRANCISCO/NEW YORK (Reuters) - For three years, adherents of the sprawling QAnon conspiracy theory awaited a so-called Great Awakening, scouring anonymous web postings from a shadowy “Q” figure and parsing statements by former U.S. President Donald Trump, whom they believed to be their champion.

On Wednesday, they grappled with a harsh reality check: Trump had left office with no mass arrests or other victories against the supposed cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophile cannibal elites, especially Democrats, he was ostensibly fighting.

Instead, Democratic President Joseph Biden was calmly sworn into office, leaving legions of QAnon faithful struggling to make sense of what had transpired.

In one Telegram channel with more than 18,400 members, QAnon believers were split between those still urging others to ‘trust the plan’ and those saying they felt betrayed. “It’s obvious now we’ve been had. No plan, no Q, nothing,” wrote one user.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN29P2VO

Old January 23rd, 2021 #18
Crowe

This piece that Frank Toliver posted in the #1 Christianity is anti-White topic hits the nail on the head:

Trust Yahweh’s Plan: How the QAnon Movement Preys on Bible Dupes

Quote:
For years the QAnon movement has been telling all of their followers to blindly “trust the plan,” as the white hats have everything under control and will be draining the swamp real soon. Recently it has come to light just how similar the Q movement is to Operation Trust from the early Soviet Union.

The whole Q movement is religious in nature. It is based on signs, symbols, and prophecies. It demands people have faith that Q/Trump is in control and will set things right. You do not need to “lean on your own understanding” or even try to develop your own plan to take back control of America, but just wait and watch. Q works in mysterious ways, just like Trump and Yahweh.

People are very afraid these days. They could trust in their own abilities, in their families and communities, but instead they are told to trust Q and President Trump. It is not surprising that many of the Q-tards identify as Christians, who have been conditioned to trust in the Lord and sit back and wait for the Book of Revelations to unfold, where Jesus will ride in to save the day.

I like the military metaphor, as Q is supposedly a military operation.

The Q crowd also largely come from a patriotic, conservative background, where they are conditioned to trust in America.

Now that Q seems to have been proven wrong, and Trump has fallen from grace, rest assured that people will be going back to putting all of their trust in Yahweh and his son, the circumcised rabbi. I have seen a lot of this rhetoric in right-wing circles. On Gab Andrew “Torah” Torba constantly releases videos and memes constantly talking about how God is in control. Andrew Anglin, who promotes White shariah rape gangs kidnapping young teenage girls, writes about how we need to all have faith in Jesus. E. Michael Jones is still out there making the circuits telling everyone all about how we all need to accept the will of “Logos.” There are so many other examples of “thought leaders” trying to get their flocks to trust in Yahweh and his son, the semitic savior, as the ultimate solution to our problems. They do not seem to mention that the plan Yahweh had for his son was to see him tortured and crucified, which could very well be the fate of Qtards who trusted their God Emperor.

Jesus is the “good shepherd” that will lead us to safe pasture? What does a shepherd eventually do to his flock, though? He protects them for a time, but once they have been fattened up in the good pastures, he leads them to the slaughter, making some shekels for himself. What an appropriate metaphor!
Shout out to Kyle Hunt for writing such an excellent piece.

Old January 23rd, 2021 #19
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
For years the QAnon movement has been telling all of their followers to blindly “trust the plan,” as the white hats have everything under control and will be draining the swamp real soon. Recently it has come to light just how similar the Q movement is to Operation Trust from the early Soviet Union.

Quote:
Andrew Anglin, who promotes White shariah rape gangs kidnapping young teenage girls, writes about how we need to all have faith in Jesus.
I used to have some respect for Anglin, but it's obvious now that the guy is either insane or a troll who's simply "in it for the lulz". The retarded "white shariah" stuff, the nonsense about how the anti-white, mass-murdering Chinese regime is humanity's great hope that's going to crush jewish globalism, etc. Honestly, I wish that this embarrassing nutjob would just disappear.

Old January 23rd, 2021 #20
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I used to have some respect for Anglin, but it's obvious now that the guy is either insane or a troll who's simply "in it for the lulz". The retarded "white shariah" stuff, the nonsense about how the anti-white, mass-murdering Chinese regime is humanity's great hope that's going to crush jewish globalism, etc. Honestly, I wish that this embarrassing nutjob would just disappear.
Anglin does like trolling, or saying stuff just for the shock value, that much has been established. I don't think anyone actually supports kidnapping teenage girls and raping them.

I thought White Sharia was initially pretty funny, in a meme kinda way, but maybe he took it a little too far? Stuff like this is obviously trolling/memes, and not to be taken super seriously....

Here's another way to look at it. When it comes to messaging, and this is a generalization that's my opinion, you got 3 maybe 4 types of approaches.

#1 the opics queers. These people are so concerned with how our enemies view us that they become obsessed with the optics of "everything" that we say or do. So they wanna dumb everything down to sound like conservatives.

#2 people like Anglin and Daily Stormer who say fuck the optics, we're gonna troll the enemy with some outrageous stuff, laugh at them, mock them, meme them, etc.

#3 people who're somewhere in the middle between #1 and #2. They don't like optics queering, or clownage, but think that we should draw a line someone when it comes to stuff that's just really outrageous.

#4 people pushing christ tarded shit.

I personally favor #3.

There is a place for #1 and #2 on certain topics of discussion, so it's not all bad. Even optics queers occasionally make a good point. #4 is the one I take issue with the most.

And then there is butthurt from the enemy articles over stuff that #2 says that's mostly trolling and memes.

They Want Us Caged: Anti-Feminism, “White Sharia” & Traditionalism

I personally don't give a shit that feminist nutjobs who wrote the article above like Lacy MacAuley, are mad, because we're not going to convince people like her to see our way regardless of how much we cuck everything down, she and others like her are the enemy, and the only people she's reaching are others in her feminist echo chamber. So Lacy MacAuley can put on a hajib and get fucked by hakeem for all I care.

Last edited by Crowe; January 23rd, 2021 at 06:00 PM.

Thread