Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 7th, 2012 #21
Alex Linder
Administrator

Jews who run/control the mainstream media blatanatly promote and try to normalize sexual perversion. First it was homosexuality. Now it's pedophilia.

http://gawker.com/5941037/born-this-...-with-children

Old September 8th, 2012 #22
Alexander M.

Heed my words. Now that the queer agenda has been pushed on the masses and accepted,the next phase will be pedophilia and after that beastiality. It would not surprise me in years to come that Jerry Sandusky has a memorial built to honor his name. " The man that fought for his rights and every other man to have the same rights to molest boys " What a sick fuckin' society the jews have led us into.

Last edited by Alexander M.; September 8th, 2012 at 05:56 PM.

Old September 12th, 2012 #23
White Winger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander M. View Post
Heed my words. Now that the queer agenda has been pushed on the masses and accepted,the next phase will be pedophilia and after that beastiality. What a sick fuckin' society the jews have led us into.

"....the next phase will be pedophilia,and after that bestiality"

And after that, necrophilia.

"It would not surprise me in years to come that Jerry Sandusky has a memorial built to honor his name. " 'The man that fought for his rights and every other man to have the same rights to molest boys' "

I'm expecting it within the next 10-20 years; I'm expecting NAMBLA to become mainstream,ads on TV, everything.

Shit,I'm expecting TV series about pedophiles - where,of course, they're the Good Guys and Righteous, and people like US are the Villains,and Wrong, portrayed in every smug,slanderous,nasty, ugly, one-dimensional,way possible,as on shows such as Curb Your Enthusiasm,and The Newsroom .
Or,where Our ilk turn out to be secretly,hypocritically doing many of the same vices as the Good Guys, as on Weeds ,and many other series on HBO or Showtime,which would be the perfect places to have such shows;shows that are praised as "brilliant","dark-humored","satirical" and "edgy", and other Leftist Media Doublespeak for subversive and poisonous to everything White.

Hell, the way that ABC Family Channel is going, they'll come up with it first.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRO-WHITE CHIC NOW!!!!
PRO-WHITE RENAISSANCE NOW!!!!

Last edited by White Winger; September 15th, 2012 at 10:12 AM.

Old September 12th, 2012 #24
Angel Ramsey
Banned

NAMBLA has been pushing for the age of consent to be lowered to 12, for years. I'm with you, I believe with the help of the LGBT, they will get their way.

Old September 14th, 2012 #25
Crowe

The Talmudic standard for "age of consent" is girls age 3, and age 9 for boys. Don't ask me why, but that is definitely what it says. They would have a hard time convincing non-Jews to go along with that.

Old September 14th, 2012 #26
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
The Talmudic standard for "age of consent" is girls age 3, and age 9 for boys. Don't ask me why, but that is definitely what it says. They would have a hard time convincing non-Jews to go along with that.
Oh, I believe you. Seriously, I'm not being a smart ass. I believe you.

Old September 19th, 2012 #27
Dawn Cannon

Default Australian MP sacked for linking gay marriage to bestiality

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Winger View Post
"....the next phase will be pedophilia,and after that bestiality"

And after that, necrophilia.

"It would not surprise me in years to come that Jerry Sandusky has a memorial built to honor his name. " 'The man that fought for his rights and every other man to have the same rights to molest boys' "

I'm expecting it within the next 10-20 years; I'm expecting NAMBLA to become mainstream,ads on TV, everything.

Shit,I'm expecting TV series about pedophiles - where,of course, they're the Good Guys and Righteous, and people like US are the Villains,and Wrong, portrayed in every smug,slanderous,nasty, ugly, one-dimensional,way possible,as on shows such as Curb Your Enthusiasm,and The Newsroom .
Or,where Our ilk turn out to be secretly,hypocritically doing many of the same vices as the Good Guys, as on Weeds ,and many other series on HBO or Showtime,which would be the perfect places to have such shows;shows that are praised as "brilliant","dark-humored","satirical" and "edgy", and other Leftist Media Doublespeak for subversive and poisonous to everything White.

Hell, the way that ABC Family Channel is going, they'll come up with it first.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRO-WHITE CHIC NOW!!!!
PRO-WHITE RENAISSANCE NOW!!!!
Sacked for understanding how the world is being run.

Cory Bernardi said legalising same sex marriage would lead to calls for bestiality and polygamy to be legalised

The disgraced Australian politician who linked gay marriage to bestiality is to attend a Conservative conference in the UK this week, it emerged today.

Liberal senator Cory Bernardi is flying into London after claiming legalising gay marriage could trigger demands for bestiality and polygamy to be legalised as well.

He is due to attend the European Young Conservative Freedom Summit in Oxford this weekend, according to The Australian newspaper.

Mr Bernardi was forced to resign as Bernardi has resigned as parliamentary secretary to opposition leader Tony Abbott are sparking a furore with his comments during a debate on same sex marriage.

Mr Bernardi said if same sex couples were allowed to tie the knot in Australian, it would lead to more extreme demands.

‘The next step ... is having three people that love each other be able to enter into a permanent union endorsed by society, or four people,’ he said.

‘There are even some creepy people out there, who say that it's OK to have consensual sexual relations between humans and animals. Will that be a future step?’

Mr Abbott said Senator Bernardi had made ‘ill-disciplined remarks’ and then repeated them on the radio. He had made ‘one mistake too many’.

The European Young Conservative Freedom Summit is being held at St Hugh's College, Oxford from Friday to Sunday.

ConservativeFuture, the youth wing of the British Conservative party for under-30s, has urged young Tories to attend, saying: 'This is your chance to join us at the leading conference for young conservatives of its kind in Europe.'

Mr Bernardi’s arrival in the UK comes at a sensitive time when the British Conservative party is split over plans to legalise gay marriage.

David Cameron was applauded by the Tory party conference last year when he urged them to back the change in the law.

‘I don’t support gay marriage in spite of being a Conservative,’ he said. ‘I support gay marriage because I am a Conservative.’

However, a number of senior Tory backbenchers have voiced opposition to the plans.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz26vDtB2V4

Old September 19th, 2012 #28
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I had never given much thought about the custom of handing out cigars when a baby is born, or thought about it having any symbolic meaning, I figured it was just a jesture of celebration from the Victorian era, when most men smoked cigars and would often offer them to others in the same way that they would buy them a shot of whiskey to celebrate some fortunate occurance.

But quite a few years ago I had a neighbor who was an older Jewish woman. One of her daughters had gotten married and had a baby, a girl. She was giving out those small powdered donuts to celebrate the arrival of her new granddaughter.

I told her I had never heard of handing out donuts to celebrate the birth of a baby before. She told me that it was "an old Jewish custom" and that powdered donuts were given out when a girl was born, just like cigars were handed out when a boy was born - and then the symbolism dawned on me.

Jews are completely obsessed with sex and genitalia.

Old October 2nd, 2012 #29
Alex Linder
Administrator

[leftist source admits media are biased against Romney, gives solid examples]

Yes, Mitt Romney Is Getting a Raw Deal From the Press

John Cook

First off—there is no such thing as "the media." The people and entities who shape our political coverage represent a fractured, disaggregated, chaotic mass of divergent agendas and interests. While they often display pack behavior, they do not operate as a coordinated monolith. But that doesn't mean they're being fair to Mitt Romney. They're not.

The New York Times' David Carr argues today that the "media bias" canard being trotted out by the Romney campaign is less relevant and accurate than ever: "Many Republicans see bias lurking in every live shot, but the growing hegemony of conservative voices makes manufacturing a partisan conspiracy a practical impossibility." This is true as far as it goes. Many of the reporters, producers, and editors managing coverage of the political campaign may be culturally or politically liberal, but their first allegiance isn't to the Revolution. It's to the Story. And the Story So Far of this campaign is that Romney is a hapless, robotic, buffoon who insists on repeatedly detonating his campaign in an escalating series of Inspector Clouseau disasters.

The press is doing to Romney the same thing it did to John Kerry, and to Al Gore before him: Covering him as a loser. A weird loser. A distant loser, who is "uncomfortable in his own skin" and "failing to connect" with "regular voters." The contempt and pity for him as a candidate is almost palpable, and each moment in the campaign is distorted imperceptibly, as if by magnetism, to reinforce the Romney caricature. This is how we got a flurry of stories, for instance, about how Romney doesn't know why airplane windows don't roll down. They were based on remarks Romney made after his wife's plane experienced an on-board fire: "When you have a fire in an aircraft, there's no place to go, exactly, there's no - and you can't find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows don't open. I don't know why they don't do that. It's a real problem."

There are two interpretations of that statement. One is that it was a little off-hand nonsensical joke unworthy of further comment. The other is that Romney is really weird and doesn't understand fundamental truths about aviation. To anyone reading or listening with a reasonable sense of detachment, it was quite obviously the former. But to too many reporters and producers—including people, like the Atlantic's James Fallows, who ought to know better—it became more fodder for the "Romney keeps screwing up" narrative. The Telegraph's lede for its story on the matter says all you really need to know: "Mr. Romney, who has a track record of verbal gaffes...."

Likewise, when Romney tried to get a crowd at a rally in Ohio add his running mate's name to a chant they had started—"Romney! Ryan!" instead of "Romney! Romney!"—even nominal Republican Joe Scarborough stubbornly misinterpreted it as a hamfisted attempt to change the chant from Ryan's name to his own. This is not because Joe Scarborough supports the candidacy of Barack Obama. It is because he supports the primacy of the Romney-is-a-Loser narrative, and wanted to hold up another shining example of that loser-dom for the rest of the political press to giggle at. Which they did, even though it was obviously based on a falsehood to anyone who took time to listen to the audio.

My favorite example of Romney's transformation into a Kerry figure is in this New York Times report from Jeff Zeleny and Jim Rutenberg, on the myriad challenges facing the candidate leading up to this week's debates. It ends with this exchange, from a pool reporter following the Romney campaign:

As Mr. Romney headed to an evening fund-raiser in West Palm Beach, Fla., a reporter asked if he would be campaigning more extensively.

"Ha, ha. We're in the stretch, aren't we?" Mr. Romney said before promptly changing the subject and pointing to the sky. "Look at those clouds. It's beautiful. Look at those things."

The line quickly became a gag—a pitiful loser ineffectually trying to distract a reporter from the question at hand by pointing at clouds. It perfectly summed up Romney's desperate cluelessness, and had the added bonus of featuring his stilted fake laugh—"ha, ha." (That laugh, by the way, has been repeatedly transcribed in news reports for no reason other than to make Romney seem wooden. Imagine if Obama's every "heh" or "uuuhh" made it into his quotes.) It also had nothing to do with anything. It's only value was as a gratuitous little grace note making Romney seem weird for the perfectly routine political maneuver of dodging a question.

Now, don't get me wrong. I love gratuitous little grace notes. And I loathe Mitt Romney. I want to see him defeated, and revel in mocking him for the empty plutocrat that he is. He is abundantly to blame for the caricature that has developed—he is the author of his own foolish words, and his refusal to lay out specific policies in the past two weeks has invited the feeding frenzy for anecdotes and vignettes that make him look bad. But John Kerry deserved better when he was relentlessly reduced to a wind-surfing, pussy-whipped flip-flopper by a vicious campaign press in 2004. And Al Gore deserved better when he was painted as a sighing, disingenuous, wannabe alpha male four years before that.

Those avatars, like Romney's, had elements of truth, of course. And they were fervently fomented by the Rove machine. But too many of the producers and reporters who covered those campaigns ultimately made no serious attempt to slice through easily established narrative to focus on the issues at stake. The 2000 and 2004 races were reduced to personality clashes—Bush the down-home, garrulous Christian versus Gore the professorial nob, and Bush the cowboy versus Kerry the Gaul. The 2008 race between McCain and Obama was a veritable policy forum by comparison. So far, 2012 is once again reverting to a cool-kid-versus-the-stiff template. And Romney is not the cool kid.

As we approach the debates, some are speculating that we've bottomed out on the Romney-is-weird narrative, and that the media's inherent desire for conflict will motivate them to resurrect Romney in an attempt to make it a race again. I'm dubious. It's hard to get out of the weirdo box. While the need for conflict is real, the tribal urge to kick the loser back down is extremely powerful. Kerry and Gore were never able to shake it off, and while those races went up and down in the polls, their portrayals were frustratingly constant. Can you imagine Romney—the one you see in political coverage—being portrayed as an emerging hero after the last two weeks? I can't.

So even if, as Jennifer Granholm is predicting, the punditocracy declares Romney the winner of the first debate, it won't be long before he says or does something that, if angled just so, feeds into loser narrative. And it won't be long before the political press stops resisting the urge to angle it just so, and everyone will be laughing at him again on Twitter. Stupid Romney, looking at clouds. Loser.

http://gawker.com/5947910/yes-mitt-r...from-the-press

Old October 23rd, 2012 #30
Alex Linder
Administrator

journalists aren't just semitically correct partyliners, they're disgustingly obese thieves, as often as not - especially sportswriters (who if anything tend to be MORE PC than other journalists)

http://deadspin.com/5953294/sportswr...e-your-stories

Old November 3rd, 2012 #31
John in Woodbridge

The "mainstream" press is so far into the tank for the magic nigger it almost laughable at this point. If Romney wins their credibility wil be zilch.

Old November 25th, 2012 #32
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

People dislike the media yet they believe the shit it feeds them.

Old November 27th, 2012 #33
America First

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
journalists aren't just semitically correct partyliners, they're disgustingly obese thieves, as often as not - especially sportswriters (who if anything tend to be MORE PC than other journalists)

http://deadspin.com/5953294/sportswr...e-your-stories
They have to be, no they must be, because they get really close to their subjects and the aroma !

www.castefootball.us

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old February 18th, 2013 #34
Alex Linder
Administrator

[complaint about media bias in Australia]

The media's endless open season on conservatives

by Cory Bernardi

February 1, 2013

“Do you love yourself?” This was the first question I was asked in an interview by lefty journalist Sally Neighbour.

I knew then that the end result wasn't going to be pretty. What prompted the question was a quip from my wife that “the success of our marriage is that we are both in love with the same man.” It was a line I have used on many occasions and has always brought a laugh. After all, we need to be able to laugh at ourselves.

But what brings mirth to the mainstream is used as conservative poison by many in our media ranks. It seems that some are so infected by their own agenda and bias that they are unable to report with integrity on the subject matter at hand.

In the case of Ms Neighbour, her poisonous profile of me for The Monthly magazine translated my reading of fiction novels for entertainment as being “shallow”. And, of course, Ms Neighbour was aided and abetted in her caustic assessment by more than one anonymous ‘senior Liberal’ providing the quotes that legitimise the agenda of the journalist.

In the words once quoted by Niki Savva, ‘in this town you’re either a source – or a target’.

The mainstream media now seem so infected by left-wing bias and are briefed relentlessly by those opposed to conservatism that conservatives are at a decided disadvantage. As one of the more vocal critics of the progressive agenda, I seem to be a particular target.

My meeting with Dutch politician Geert Wilders was supposedly grounds for my sacking, but the embrace of Hugo Chavez by Labor and Greens politicians received little criticism from the media.

My condemnation of Peter Singer’s abhorrent views becomes international news, but Singer receives a Companion Order of Australia and is repeatedly given a friendly platform by our national broadcaster.

The Prime Minister’s Cabinet Secretary, Mark Dreyfus MP, writes an article that compares Tony Abbott to Nazi war criminal Joseph Goebbels and it is printed without criticism. What outcry would have occurred if a conservative politician had written something similar?

You can read stories about “very right-wing Liberal senator Cory Bernardi” or “ultra-conservative MP Cory Bernardi”. That doesn’t bother me, but it’s the double standard that I wonder about: how often do you see Greens senators described as ‘left-wing’ or ‘ultra-radical’ by the mainstream media?

I could go on...and on...and on. Whether it be about climate change, illegal boats, the right to life or Islamic extremism, the media love to expose conservatives to derision and ridicule.

I have often wondered why this is. Surely personal animus can't account for all of it.

There are a few reporters whom I know to be left-leaning but still play a straight bat. Sure, they will share their opinion, but one can rely on them in the main to be accurate in what they record. For others, truth is an inconvenience in their quest for a story to further their own agenda.

Whilst legal proceedings prevent me from commenting on the most recent egregious case in point, it is time that conservatives defended themselves.

For too long conservatives have relied on the righteousness of our arguments, not being overly bothered by the misrepresentations of the left. Alas, that is why the left is winning the media war.

While we claim virtuousness as an asset, they use it as our greatest weakness, knowing that many of their misrepresentations will mostly go unchallenged.

And yet, despite the plethora of left-biased media, the Australian people seem to have it sussed. Many Australians don't buy most of what is peddled through the leftist press. Instinctively, they knew the alarmist global-warming rhetoric to be a con. They know that redefining marriage is, at best, a fifth- rate issue and nothing like a priority, and they know that the growing challenges to our culture are grounds for concern.

Of course, little of this is reflected in much of the mainstream media and, regrettably, it is too rarely reflected by our political class. Too many are so captured by the desire for media approval that they neglect to actually engage in the battle of ideas. Instead, they prefer to reflect the prevailing orthodoxy in an attempt to gain some minuscule personal advantage.

It is a weakness that the leftist media repeatedly take advantage of. The mad ravings of the Greens are deemed sacraments of the new religion of political correctness whilst the common sense of the conservative is reported as controversial and outrageous.

One could excuse commercial media for pursuing such an agenda; after all, success will ultimately be defined by audience and profitability. However, when the greatest bias is so often demonstrated by the $1 billion-per-year taxpayer-funded ABC, we should be very concerned.

The ABC has no commercial obligations aside from complying with its own charter. Not surprisingly, one of the favourite (but futile) pastimes for ABC watchers is to play ‘spot the conservative’.

Flagship programs like Q&A have a left-wing host and, typically, a preponderance of left-wing guests flanking the solitary sacrificial conservative, whose blood is lusted after by both host and audience.

Sunday morning’s Insiders features more groupthink with an occasional conservative tosed into the mix as the subject of a three-on-one battle.

When pressed about this clear bias in Senate Estimates, ABC boss Mark Scott said it was difficult to identify who was left and who was right. Difficult for him maybe, but not so tough for the rest of the country.

For conservatives, it can be frustrating and dispiriting to be faced with a seemingly endless barrage of hostility. It goes some way to explain why so few conservatives are prepared to stick their head above the parapet for fear of having it shot off. But it also illustrates why it is so important that we all support those who do.

Without the Andrew Bolts, the Piers Akermans, the Miranda Devines and the Gerard Hendersons, we would have very few advocates in the media.

Regrettably, in political life there are a limited number prepared to advocate what the media deem unfashionable. I can understand why; conservative advocacy comes without a personal cost. However, without the few that are prepared to stand for conservative principle and values in a hostile environment we would simply be abandoning the political field to the populist left.

The implications of that would be damning for us all.

Cory Bernardi represents South Australia in the Senate. He has just launched defamation proceedings over a story that was the subject of a Quadrant Online post,

Fauxfacts Media

http://www.quadrant.org.au/blogs/qed...-conservatives

Old September 8th, 2013 #35
Jewish Jelly
Banned

It's a shame most people at this forum are mentally unstable christians...but what can I say? White Nationalism is a mental disorder just like down syndrome. People who call homosexuality "perversion" and think that promoting equal rights is part of an evil jewish conspiracy belong in a mental asylum..with jewish staff.

Old September 8th, 2013 #36
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Jelly View Post
It's a shame most people at this forum are mentally unstable christians...but what can I say? White Nationalism is a mental disorder just like down syndrome. People who call homosexuality "perversion" and think that promoting equal rights is part of an evil jewish conspiracy belong in a mental asylum..with jewish staff.

There are hardly any christians here.

Old September 8th, 2013 #37
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

it's NEVER the jews, is it, Hymie?@

Old September 8th, 2013 #38
Jewish Jelly
Banned

Oh, so the vile hatred for homosexuality and so called "perversion" isn't caused by blind beliefs in an ancient book, but instead caused by pure disgust from a natural phenomena such as homosexuality.

Old September 8th, 2013 #39
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Jelly View Post
Oh, so the vile hatred for homosexuality and so called "perversion" isn't caused by blind beliefs in an ancient book, but instead caused by pure disgust from a natural phenomena such as homosexuality.
If it's a natural phenomenon, you'll have no trouble linking to "money shots" (not "expert" reports, either) of it occurring in the animal world, will you? I'm not talking dominance, or playfighting, I'm talking actual homosexuality in the animal kingdom.

Old September 8th, 2013 #40
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
If it's a natural phenomenon, you'll have no trouble linking to "money shots" of it occurring in the animal world, will you? I'm not talking dominance, or playfighting, I'm talking actual homosexuality in the animal kingdom.
Try a zebra bar. Absolute freaks, those zebras.

Thread