Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 30th, 2005 #41
The_skunk

13 yr old Little Mary Phagan was found with her panties around her throat.

Website on the brutal killing

Old August 31st, 2005 #42
H.T.

Default Something smells

Panties? Not quite, try rope.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notoriou...2.html?sect=13

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_skunk

Old August 31st, 2005 #43
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by HateThis
Even a casual glance at Google hits on the story of Leo Frank, at the very least, should reveal that Frank was likely NOT a murderer/rapist/pedophile, but instead a regular family man with a hand in philanthropic causes.
Ah yes. It is evident from even a "casual glance" that Southern White cops and juries usually conspire to free nigger rapists and murderers in order to frame up innocent, gentle, soft-spoken, law-abiding Jews. *Fade in violins*

Quote:
Question why one VNN’r chose to omit the following very relevant and very salient points: (Pre-Conclusion: He lies like a rug!)
Um, who are you referring to you?

I changed the labels of your lists. Wow, that was easy!

Unplug the Jewtube NOW. / My ideology: [1][2] / "Race is real. The Holocaust is a social construct." - Alex Linder.

Old August 31st, 2005 #44
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

Quote:
1. Leo Frank was president of the Atlanta, Georgia B’nai Brith Organization that represented the largest Jewish community in the U.S. at that time. (You’ve gotta prove yourself before your granted that position!)
Prove what? Prove that you're a Jew? Or prove that you're an especially clever and dirty Jew? This does not prove Frank was innocent. In fact it merely illuminates the motives of those who would exculpate Frank.

Quote:
2. Conley was arrested 7x in 8 years for disorderly conduct and drunkenness. “Until he was spotlighted on the witness stand and uttered the words that condemned his employer, not a human in Atlanta would have believe him under oath.”
Thanks for the anonymous quote! But wow, what a terrible thing to say about an oppressed black man in the Old South. Don't you Jews have any, any... sensitivity?? Even if true this does not prove Frank was innocent.

Quote:
3. Leo Frank was a 1906 Engineering graduate of Cornell and established a pencil factory after “coming to terms with Atlanta citizens” in the thriving City of Dixie.
"Coming to terms with Atlanta citizens" -- what does this mean? Propositioning their women in order to defile them? Threatening to withhold their pay if they refuse? Raping and murdering 13 year old girls? Being a factory owner in 1906 does not make one innocent. Frank had the opportunity to abuse his power with young shiksa, and evidently did.

Quote:
4. Conley? A broomsweeper.
Appalling! Not only are you biased against blacks, but you are biased against working class people too! Regardless, this does not prove Frank was innocent.

Quote:
5. “Beside the body were two notes. One of them was penciled on a faded yellow order blank; and with asterisks to indicate certain unprintable words, it read:”

Mam, that negro fire down here did this***** he push me down that hole***** a long tall negro black that who it wase long sleam tall negro I write while********

Kinda atypical dialect for a Jew, no?
What were you expecting, a note written in Yiddish? Likely he tried to disguise his persona as the note's author/dictator. Wouldn't you?

Quote:
6. Mrs. Formby was well acquainted with the detectives of Atlanta. She ran a brothel, and she later swore--from the safety of distant New York City--that the sleuths got her drunk and made her accuse Leo. The Constitution carried a story that on the evening of the murder Leo had telephoned her, frantically demanding a room in her house for himself and a young girl. "It's a matter of life and death," she said Leo told her. And though Leo proved by many witnesses that he was at that time entertaining friends in his home, the story got out that Frank was a pervert--and the town went mad.
Okay, your witness here is the brothel manager Madame Formby. Great character those brothel managers have! I am sure -- just sure -- that Madame Formby would refuse any and every monetary offer that, say, some Jew might make to her to retract her statement! I am also sure that no Jew, surely not in New York City, would ever even faintly think of such an idea! Nope, it was those darn cops who got her liquored up and made her lie! And, we all know to what extent those Southern White cops will go to get negro murderer/rapists of thirteen year old White girls off the hook, don't we?

Quote:
7. The state also contended that certain scarlet stains on the floor of a room next to Leo's office were blood. But the prosecution refused to have these stains analyzed.
Why didn't the defense? Something to hide? Even if it wasn't blood, it wouldn't prove Frank was innocent.

Quote:
8. On October 3 W.M. Smith, Conley's lawyer, said he believed that Conley had killed the little girl. Eleven days later the Supreme Court of Georgia, all members sitting and concurring, affirmed Judge Hill's decision denying the extraordinary motion [for a new trial.]
Not sure what country you come from, but in the United States we have trial by Jury. Smith was not on that jury so his opinion doesn't matter. Once again, I doubt any Jew offered any financial inducement to Atty. Smith. We all know how scrupulously honest those fine Jews are, as well as lawyers.

Quote:
9. Just before Judge Roan died in New York City on March 23, 1915, he stated:

"I gave that case more consideration than any other I ever sat on. Though I heard evidence and arguments for thirty days, I don't know this morning whether Leo Frank is innocent or guilty. But I was not the one to be convinced. The jury was convinced and I must approve the verdict. Therefore, I overruled the motion for a new trial."
What's your problem? This merely means he was a good judge who upheld the law. Something that members of certain ethnic groups should do more often.

Quote:
10. “Not long ago the Negro Conley was shot while staging a burglary. When he recovered he was sentenced to twenty years in prison.”
Wow, the negro Conley was a criminal. Once again I'm surprised. Black and criminal at the same time, go figure! This does not prove Frank was innocent.

Quote:
11. “Eventually, when it was too late, the truth came out. Conley's lawyer had told Judge Roan that Conley had confessed to the murder several times, but despite this, Roan had kept silent and sentenced Frank to death. Another man, named Alonzo Mann, who has a fourteen year old boy had worked in the factory, told investigators that he had seen Conley commit the crime, but had kept silent because of Conley's threat to kill him if he spoke out. On March 11th, 1986, Leo Frank was issued a pardon by the state of Georgia”
Um, Mann saw Conley carrying the body - supposedly. He did not see him commit the crime. This does not prove Frank was innocent.

Quote:
Pardon:

March 4, 1982 - Alonzo Mann, in failing health, signed an affidavit asserting Leo Frank's innocence and Jim Conley's guilt. He admitted he had seen Conley carrying the limp body of Mary Phagan on his shoulder near the trapdoor leading to the basement on April 26, 1913. Conley had threatened to kill him if he ever told anyone what he had seen. He did go home and tell his mother, who advised him to keep quiet. After Frank's conviction, his parents still kept him quiet, saying it would do no good to come forth after the verdict. He was telling the story now to unburden his soul. He had actually tried to tell the story several times before, but no one had paid any attention. He had even gotten into a fight with a fellow soldier in World War I when he tried to asset Frank's innocence.He took several lie detector tests while telling his story to a group of reporters for The Tennessean, a newspaper in Nashville, TN. The tests indicated Mann was telling the truth.
Alonzo Mann didn't see who committed the actual murder.

Quote:
March 7, 1982 - The Tennessean ran the story of Alonzo Mann's confession.
This does not prove Frank was innocent.

Quote:
November 10, 1982 - Alonzo Mann repeated his story in a videotape statement in Atlanta.

Quote:
January 4, 1983 - Based largely on Alonzo Mann's testimony, the Anti-Defamation League submitted an application for a posthumous pardon for Leo Frank to the Georgia Board of Pardons and Paroles.
The ADL! Hey, there's a disinterested bunch! This does not prove Frank was innocent.

Quote:
December 22, 1983 - the Georgia Board of Pardons and Paroles denied the motion for a pardon, the reason being that while Alonzo Mann's testimony might incriminate Jim Conley, it did not conclusively prove the innocence of Leo Frank.
No shit.

Quote:
March 11, 1986 - the Georgia Board of Pardons and Paroles finally issued a posthumous pardon to Leo Frank, based on the state's failure to protect him while in custody; it did not officially absolve him of the crime.
He was not absolved of the crime. He was not innocent.

Unplug the Jewtube NOW. / My ideology: [1][2] / "Race is real. The Holocaust is a social construct." - Alex Linder.

Old August 31st, 2005 #45
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

Default Something does smell

You are either a liar or a dumbass or both. Or maybe you need a new prescription for your eyes. Try reading it again.

From the very link you provide (to the filthy kikes out there: try not to jerk off on your keyboard):
Quote:
The police were shocked by the condition of the body. It was that of a young girl, covered with sawdust, wood shavings, and grime. Her face was bruised and slashed, and around her neck was a strip of her underdrawers and a length of rope. Blood caked her head. She had been raped.
Quote:

Old August 31st, 2005 #46
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

I have to admit, everytime I see this picture and contemplate the non-chalant callousness with which this girl's brutal death gets brushed aside and waved away by that shitstain Foxman and his ADL coterie and all the other little kikes out there it makes my blood boil. Death to the jews.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_skunk

Old September 1st, 2005 #47
The_skunk

Quote:
Panties? Not quite, try rope.

She was found with her panties around her neck

Old September 1st, 2005 #48
H.T.

Default To Murder a Man is to Murder a World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
Prove what? Prove that you're a Jew? Or prove that you're an especially clever and dirty Jew? This does not prove Frank was innocent. In fact it merely illuminates the motives of those who would exculpate Frank.
1. I never said it PROVED his innocence, Mike.
2. It does prove he was involved and genuinely interested in his community. Generally Mike, rapists/murderers/pedophiles/drug addicts don’t feel that same sense of giving to the community.

Quote:
“You are either a liar or a dumbass or both. Or maybe you need a new prescription for your eyes. TRY READING IT AGAIN.”
Quote:
…at the very least, should reveal that Frank was LIKELY NOT a murderer/rapist/pedophile
Quote:
Thanks for the anonymous quote!
http://gaslight.mtroyal.ca/penclfct.htm - Your blood boils, does it matter?

Quote:
But wow, what a terrible thing to say about an oppressed black man in the Old South. Don't you Jews have any, any... sensitivity??
Huh?? That’s a joke right? I get it…the irony of it all.

Quote:
Even if true this does not prove Frank was innocent.
Refer above.

[QUOTE=Mike] "Coming to terms with Atlanta citizens" -- what does this mean? Propositioning their women in order to defile them? Threatening to withhold their pay if they refuse? Raping and murdering 13 year old girls?

Establishing a National pencil company that supports the local community obviously requires community support. It’s obvious why you thought otherwise though Mike, how do you think clearly with boiling blood?

Quote:
Being a factory owner in 1906 does not make one innocent. Frank had the opportunity to abuse his power with young shiksa, and evidently did.
Evidently? Your opinions trump my now referenced ‘anonymous’ quotes? Let’s see YOUR evidence, Mike.

Quote:
Appalling! Not only are you biased against blacks, but you are biased against working class people too! Regardless, this does not prove Frank was innocent.
Proof? Zzzzzz. Bias? LMFWAO. He did have a lot less to lose than the President of a local organization or a successful factory manager. Appalling?? This is VNN right? Did you miss the “Why are Negro women so ugly?” thread, Mike?

Admittedly, I do maintain a few biases against career criminals.

Quote:
What were you expecting, a note written in Yiddish? Likely he tried to disguise his persona as the note's author/dictator. Wouldn't you?
No, I expect a fair and impartial review of the facts. Ever hear of the Pygmalion effect, Mike? You’d make a great juror, in 1912.

Quote:
Okay, your witness here is the brothel manager Madame Formby. Great character those brothel managers have! I am sure -- just sure -- that Madame Formby would refuse any and every monetary offer that, say, some Jew might make to her to retract her statement!
Not my witness Mike, originally the prosecutions witness. But, did those evil Jews also bribe the other brothel staff that they never received a frantic call from Leo that night? I guess its possible though, just like it’s 'possible' for you to at least modify your opinion.

Quote:
I am also sure that no Jew, surely not in New York City, would ever even faintly think of such an idea! Nope, it was those darn cops who got her liquored up and made her lie! And, we all know to what extent those Southern White cops will go to get negro murderer/rapists of thirteen year old White girls off the hook, don't we?
Sarcasm noted. But surely a VNN’r would never accuse without the facts [inject severe sarcasm here]

Mike, we do know to what extent those Southern White cops (at that time) would do to get a Negro murderer off – that’s right…the J-E-W. Didn’t you know that some VNN’rs are willing to ally with none other than – Osama Bin Laden?

Quote:
Why didn't the defense? Something to hide? Even if it wasn't blood, it wouldn't prove Frank was innocent.
Good point, I'll look into it.

Quote:
Not sure what country you come from, but in the United States we have trial by Jury. Smith was not on that jury so his opinion doesn't matter. Once again, I doubt any Jew offered any financial inducement to Atty. Smith. We all know how scrupulously honest those fine Jews are, as well as lawyers.
Uh, I appreciate the lesson in legal proceedings. No, western democracies “typically” don’t include defense lawyers an equitable member of a Jury.

Can you please explain to me, and everyone else, if it’s considered good legal practice to publicly state your client’s guilt? This will be good…

Quote:
What's your problem? This merely means he was a good judge who upheld the law. Something that members of certain ethnic groups should do more often.
He fulfilled his duty as Judge, but you see Mike, even the Judge had difficulty reconciling his duty with his conscience.

Quote:
Wow, the negro Conley was a criminal. Once again I'm surprised. Black and criminal at the same time, go figure! This does not prove Frank was innocent.
Didn’t you say I was bias? Your prejudicial petticoats are ever more showing. Proof? Zzzz - refer above.

Quote:
Um, Mann saw Conley carrying the body - supposedly. He did not see him commit the crime. This does not prove Frank was innocent.
Your reasoning is quite entertaining. Not only did nobody see Frank commit the crime, nobody saw Frank walking around with a limp white teenaged girls dead body over his shoulder.

Quote:
“Um, I’m not sure what country you come from”…but most people (even children) know you’re INNOCENT until proven GUILTY.

Regarding your rearranging of my references?

Only one reference could find, beyond any reasonable doubt, that Leo was a murder/rapist/pedophile/drug addict – can you guess which one?

Mary Phagan was found with a rope embedded within the skin of her neck. Her underwear is only suggestive of the perpetrators mental health.

Old September 2nd, 2005 #50
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

so what are you kikes saying that it was the nigger Jim Conley that raped and killed the Irish girl? That's plausible I suppose. Maybe they should have strung him up too? For good measure?

Old September 2nd, 2005 #51
H.T.

Default Leo Frank: Jewish philanthropist, murdered for a crime he (likely) never committed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
so what are you kikes saying that it was the nigger Jim Conley that raped and killed the Irish girl? That's plausible I suppose. Maybe they should have strung him up too? For good measure?
Wait a second…aren’t you the same guy that titled this thread?? Is everybody watching?

Refresher:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphines
Leo Frank: Jew rapist GOT WHAT HE DESERVED

Here the ADL lies about the summary justice imposed on Jew rapist Leo Frank. Remember poor Mary Phagan, HIS VICTIM! FIGHT THE JEW AND HIS LIES!
And now it’s plausible? That’s quite the change of heart, no? For a VNN’r I consider this progress. Careful though AE; gawd forbid Linder should find out you are in agreement with da jooz.

They should have lynched Conley too? Is that VNN’s version of a fair trial ?

BTW, the kikes don’t need to tell you, or anybody, anything that common sense can.

Old September 3rd, 2005 #52
The_skunk

Quote:

This wasn't that long after the civil war, and negroes were pretty bold, and totally disliked. Jew carpetbaggers bought up the Old South for pennies, they used blacks as frontmen. Jews used negro voters to elect the jewish candidates. If the 'Darkie' was suspected - his ass would be swinging next to the Jew's.

Old September 3rd, 2005 #53
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

I wonder how many black people would be interested to know that the ADL was founded by people who BLAMED A BLACK GUY for raping that white girl in their defense of Frank. I'm sure they would LOVE that.

Old September 6th, 2005 #54
H.T.

Default Truth? Justice? Poor Leo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.P. Slovjanski
I wonder how many black people would be interested to know that the ADL was founded by people who BLAMED A BLACK GUY for raping that white girl in their defense of Frank. I'm sure they would LOVE that.
That’s your voice of reason?

They blamed A CRIMINAL based on evidence, not emotion Slovjanski. Your attempt to foment hatred of blacks for Jews based purely on an APPEAL TO EMOTION is transparent enough for a child to see through, today or in 1912.

Old September 6th, 2005 #55
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
That’s your voice of reason?

They blamed A CRIMINAL based on evidence, not emotion Slovjanski. Your attempt to foment hatred of blacks for Jews based purely on an APPEAL TO EMOTION is transparent enough for a child to see through, today or in 1912.
There was no evidence moron. The evidence pointed to Frank. The black man in question was consistent and concise under heavy cross examination. His alibi checked out.

Old September 6th, 2005 #56
KATIEW

Quote:
beware katiew. she has apparently attached a picture of a bareshouldered girl to her user profile. the jewesses like to lure White men into error by sexual suggestions. beware the kikette.
How about a response to my original post:

If Leo was a monster (I confess, I did not look into it), then take a gander at this:
WHITES like Dahmer, Edmund Kemper, Bundy, Gacy, ED GEIN, Otis Toole, Charles Manson, Richard Speck, Andrei Chikatilo - some of whom like Ed Gein, Chikatilo, Dahmer and Kemper raped the corpses of the people they murdered and cannibalized them[B]

http://carpenoctem.tv/killers/

EDMUND KEMPER
In 1971, Kemper picked up a pair of roommates who were both 18. He stabbed both girls to death and hid their bodies in his room. He dissected the bodies, took Polaroid pictures of them, and then sexually assaulted different organs before putting the remains in plastic bags and disposing of them. Four months later, Kemper killed a 14-year-old by suffocating her, then he raped her corpse. Her “severed head was resting in the trunk of Kemper’s car next morning, when he met with state psychiatrists and they pronounced him ‘safe.’ said an story on Kemper published by CarpeNoctem. Four months later, Kemper
shot another student, carried her body to his house, had sex with it, dissected her head, and buried the remains in his own backyard.

Ed GEIN
Ed Gein grew up with a dominating mother. When she died he masterbated over her dead body. This is where it all started. Ed Gein participated in grave robbing and a strange type of transvestite necrophilia. He would carve out the genitalia of female cadavers and wear them over his own. Ed Gein found uses for all parts of the anatomy. He had a belt made of nipples, a skin vest that he would wear, mobiles made out of noses, skulls on his bed posts, cranial bowls for soup, drums made out of skin,

Old September 6th, 2005 #57
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Have you ever seen any "charitable" organizations built in memory of Ed Gein or Ted Bundy that have full access to our law enforcement agencies and rake in millions in donations every year?

Old September 6th, 2005 #58
H.T.

Default Time to go to school, JP

Quote:
There was no evidence moron. The evidence pointed to Frank. The black man in question was consistent and concise under heavy cross examination. His alibi checked out.
There was NO evidence MORON? THE evidence pointed to Frank? To begin, contradicting yourself IS evidence you don’t have a leg to stand on. However, your precipitous ad hominem attack is evidence I do.

Why is it much easier for a VNN’r (albeit an unpopular one) to definitively determine Leo Franks guilt when the JUDGE (Roan) could not? I wonder if you maintain a bias, or two. The following represents some of the main points from the trial, from references I’ve already provided.

1. “At the opening of the trial, the prosecution sought to establish Leo Frank's guilt circumstantially. They began with expert witnesses, two of whom testified that blood drops on the floor of the second floor workroom --- a room directly across the hall from Frank's office --- was the blood of Mary Phagan, ALTHOUGH NO SCIENTIFIC ANALYSIS OF THE BLOOD HAD BEEN DONE. FURTHER, strands of Mary Phagan's hair were found on a lathe in the same workroom, ALTHOUGH --- AGAIN --- NO SCIENTIFIC ANALYSIS OF THE STRANDS HAD BEEN CARRIED OUT. The experts merely expressed their "professional opinions.””

2. “Witnesses testified that they had seen Frank between 1:00 and 1:30 p.m., on his way home. Albert McKnight, the cook's husband and the Frank's handyman, said Frank had been home at 1:30 p.m. THIS WAS IN DIRECT CONTRADICTION TO CONLEY, WHO SAID THAT THEY HAD BEEN TOGETHER AT THE FACTORY AT 1:30 P.M.”

3. “The defense brought some 200 witnesses, about 100 of whom testified to Frank's good character. All were white, and most were from the North. Twenty witnesses testified on Conley's reputation as a notorious liar.”

4. “At one point, Dorsey implied that Frank was a homosexual, and asked another witness whether it was true if he had seen Frank fondle a young girl's nipples. WHILE THE WITNESS DENIED EVER HAVING SEEN SUCH AN ACT, DORSEY'S IMPLICATION STOOD.”

5. “Dorsey spent a considerable amount of time on the notes found next to the body. They supported, he contended, that Conley was telling the truth, that the notes had indeed been dictated to him. He pointed out that a semi-illiterate Negro, Jim Conley, would not have used the word "Negro," nor would he have used the word "did" for the more customary misuse of the word "done." Rosser objected, pointing out that Conley had used the word "did" during his testimony. THE COURT STENOGRAPHER CONFIRMED THIS, but Dorsey waved away the objection, suggesting that the stenographer had made a mistake. The stenographer corrected Dorsey, pointing out that the shorthand symbol for the two words were quite different. Still, Dorsey kept to his contention. "I leave it to the jury to decide," he said.”

6. “….the defense gathered retractions from prosecution witnesses. Mrs. Formby, who had testified concerning Frank's attempt to rent a room for a liaison with a young girl, RETRACTED HER STATEMENTS, accusing the police of getting her drunk during her interrogation. George Epps, the young boy who said that Mary Phagan had told him of Frank's inappropriate and unwanted attentions toward her, REPUDIATED HIS STATEMENT, AND THEN, FROM JUVENILE HALL WHERE HE WAS INCARCERATED, RECANTED HIS RECANTATION. Further, analyses of the notes written on old order pads --- the crude notes found near the body --- could not have been written on order pads found in Frank's office, since the order pads used had the date "190_" on them and had been stored for some time in the basement. In the note, certain phrases had been used that were part of the folklore of Southern Negroes, and COULD NOT HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO FRANK, the alleged dictator of the notes.”

7. “Newt Lee testified that Frank was nervous the day of the murder and had telephoned to see if everything was OK at the factory - not his usual practice. BUT TWO MECHANICS WHO HAD WORKED ON THE TOP FLOOR OF THE FACTORY THAT MORNING DISPUTED LEE'S STORY, saying Frank had acted normally.”

8. “Although the local media did not know (or at least did not report) it, another employee of the National Pencil Factory was arrested around 2:00 the afternoon of May 1. JIM CONLEY, A SWEEPER AT THE FACTORY, WAS DISCOVERED TRYING TO RINSE OUT A SOILED SHIRT IN THE BASEMENT. UPON FURTHER EXAMINATION, THE STAINS TURNED OUT TO BE BLOOD.”
9. “..the Atlanta Constitution reported that Robert House, an ex-policeman, had said he once caught Leo Frank and a young girl in the woods at Druid Hills park engaging in immoral acts. According to House, Frank had pleaded with him not to report the incident. THIS STORY WAS LATER PROVEN TO BE FALSE.”

10. “The stains on the shirt turned out to be blood. JIM CONLEY WOULD TURN OUT TO BE THE PROSECUTION'S LEAD WITNESS IN ITS CASE AGAINST LEO FRANK; Conley was also the man who had actually committed the murder, according to Alonzo Mann, a thirteen year old employee of the factory. Mann, in a story he did not tell until 1982, claimed he saw Conley carrying Phagan's body at the factory that day; Conley threatened Mann with death if he ever was to report what he had seen. Mann's mother advised him to keep quiet, which he did for almost seventy years.

11. “…despite intense questioning by detectives, Jim Conley stuck to his story that he wrote the notes found near the body of Mary Phagan, but at the order of Leo Frank. There was little doubt that he did write the notes, but police continued to investigate the circumstances under which they were written. “

12. “Samples of the handwriting of Leo Frank, Newt Lee, and Jim Conley were released, along with a portion of one of the notes found near Mary Phagan's body. JIM CONLEY HAD ADMITTEDLY WRITTEN THE NOTES, BUT ON THIS DAY HE CHANGED HIS STORY DRAMATICALLY. Previously he had claimed Frank asked him to write the notes on Friday, the day preceding the murder. Now he claimed he wrote them on Frank's order after the murder. He added Frank had asked him to watch at the bottom of the stairs leading to Frank's office, but he (Conley) had fallen asleep until he heard Frank whistle. When he went to Frank's office Frank was shaking so badly he had to hold onto Conley for support. Then, according to Conley, Frank had asked him to write the notes and muttered the ominous phrase "Why should I hang?"

13. “…officials of the National Pencil Factory CLAIMED THEY BELIEVED JIM CONLEY WAS THE TRUE MURDERER of Mary Phagan. Atlanta detectives SAID THEY BELIEVED CONLEY'S STORY, THOUGH ADMITTING IT HAD CHANGED SEVERAL TIMES AND STILL HAD MANY INCONSISTENCIES.”

14. “…police took Jim Conley to the National Pencil Factory, where he went over every detail of his story of the day of the murder, including how he and Leo Frank had together loaded Mary Phagan's body onto the elevator and brought it to the basement. THOUGH NO ONE REALIZED IT AT THE TIME, THERE WAS A MAJOR FLAW IN CONLEY'S STORY.He had told detectives he had defecated into the elevator shaft earlier that Saturday morning. But when police first investigating the murder took the elevator down the pile of feces left by Conley had been "fresh," that is unmashed. If Conley and Frank had indeed taken the elevator down with Phagan's body, the feces would already have been flattened. The police and Frank's attorneys failed to notice this glaring mistake in Conley's testimony.”

15. “…Jim Conley was interviewed for two hours by solicitor Hugh Dorsey, preparing to prosecute Leo Frank for the murder of Mary Phagan. CONLEY WAS THEN RETURNED TO POLICE HEADQUARTERS WHERE HE WOULD BE READILY AVAILABLE FOR FURTHER QUESTIONING; despite the police believing Frank was guilty of the murder, THEY WERE STILL CONCERNED OVER THE "FLAWS AND ROUGH PLACES" IN CONLEY'S STORY.”

16. “…the Atlanta Journal reported that Leo Frank's defense would insist the elevator in the National Pencil Factory was not moved on the day of the murder (April 26) and that the murder happened on the first floor, not the second as surmised by detectives; the blood found on the second floor likely came from workers who frequently cut themselves on the machinery there. Furthermore, the defense would argue that Jim Conley alone committed the murder.This was what actually happened, according to Alonzo Mann's story told in 1982. There was evidence that the elevator had not been moved (see May 30 entry); though the police and defense attorneys apparently overlooked it. Meanwhile, Minola McKnight, the African-American cook for Leo Frank's family, was brought in for questioning. At first she corroborated Frank's story concerning the times he arrived home for lunch and then returned to the factory the day of the murder. She was agitated, believing her estranged husband had been telling lies to the police to get her in trouble. SHE SAID BOTH SHE AND FRANK WERE INNOCENT.

17. “…the Atlanta Journal reported that the prosecution's case against Leo Frank in the murder of Mary Phagan was complete and that no further questioning of Jim Conley was anticipated before the trial. But R.P. Barrett, a foreman at the National Pencil Factory, was quoted as saying he and "PRACTICALLY ALL" THE FACTORY'S EMPLOYEES BELIEVED CONLEY WAS THE GUILTY PARTY.

18. “…Solicitor Hugh Dorsey requested that Jim Conley be released from custody, but his petition was refused by Judge L.S Roan. Dorsey submitted the request because Roan had indicated that Conley should be moved to the Fulton County Jail (popularly known as The Tower) instead of being held at Atlanta police headquarters. At headquarters both Dorsey and detectives on the case had ready access to Conley, WHO HAD CHANGED HIS STORY SEVERAL TIMES. At The Tower, access to Conley would be much more difficult.”

19. “…Amidst persistent rumors that the Pinkerton detectives involved in the Mary Phagan murder case had changed their minds and now believed Jim Conley was the guilty party, a grand jury meeting was called to consider indicting Conley. Harry Scott, the Pinkerton detective heading the investigation for his firm, was denied access to interview Conley. Hugh Dorsey, the solicitor general prosecuting the case against Leo Frank, spoke out strongly against indicting Conley.”

20. “UPON SEVERE CROSS EXAMINATION, CONLEY ADMITTED HE HAD LIED TO THE POLICE ABOUT THIS CASE PREVIOUSLY; HE HAD GIVEN SEVERAL DIFFERENT STORIES AFTER HIS MAY 1 ARREST WHEN HE WAS SEEN WASHING OUT A BLOODY SHIRT IN THE FACTORY. Conley also admitted he had been arrested numerous times. The defense was able to confuse Conley on some details of his story, but he held to the main points.”

21. “The defense had civil engineer T. H. Willett draw a diagram of the National Pencil Factory, showing how the murder could have been committed on the first floor without the knowledge of anyone (including Leo Frank) working on the second floor. Daisy Hopkins, one of the women C.B. Dalton had claimed he met for immoral purposes at the factory, denied having ever met Dalton or Leo Frank. Two street car conductors testified Mary Phagan had ridden alone the morning of her murder, contradicting the testimony of George Epps. Assistant factory manager N.V. DARLEY SAID HE BELIEVED CONLEY AND DALTON WERE LYING ABOUT TRYSTS IN THE BASEMENT; he worked most Saturdays and would have known of such actions. Factory timekeeper E.F. Holloway said he worked every Saturday and had never seen Conley and Frank interact, and that he had never seen a woman other than Frank's wife in his office.”

22. “Herbert Schiff, personal assistant to Leo Frank, said he worked most Saturdays and had never seen any women in Frank's office except his wife. He added that he had never seen C.B. DALTON EITHER. HE FIRMLY BELIEVED HE WOULD HAVE SEEN MORE IF THE STORY JIM CONLEY TOLD WERE TRUE. Schiff then identified a financial expenditure sheet on which Frank had been working the day of the murder, asserting it would take two-three hours to complete, leaving no time for the murder and movement of the body as described by Conley. He then testified Conley had been extremely nervous the Monday following the murder, and had said he would "give a million dollars if he had a white man's skin."

23. “Lost among all this controversy was the brief testimony of one of the office boys who worked for Leo Frank. He was obviously nervous and timid the few minutes he was on the stand; saying only that he worked most Saturdays, including the day of the murder, and had never seen strange women in Frank's office and had never seen Dalton at all. But this inconspicuous boy, Alonzo Mann, carried a terrible secret; one he would hold for the next sixty-nine years. It was not until 1982, when he was on the verge of death, that he unburdened his soul and told what he had seen that fateful day. HE HAD SEEN JIM CONLEY CARRYING THE BODY OF MARY PHAGAN OVER HIS SHOULDER, NEAR THE ELEVATOR SHAFT ON THE FIRST FLOOR OF THE FACTORY (CONLEY HAD TESTIFIED THAT HE COULD NOT LIFT THE BODY). Conley had threatened Mann with death if he ever repeated what he had seen. Mann had gone home and told his mother, who advised him to keep quiet. So the trial went on, with no one realizing this shy, timid, scared boy had carried the truth of the case both to and away from the witness chair.”

24. “Frank's mother-in-law (with whom the Franks lived) testified Frank acted normally the night after murder, even engaging in a friendly game of cards. This contradicted earlier testimony that Frank had been nervous, drunk, and suicidal the night following the murder. Finally, Rachel Carson, a female employee of the factory, said she had talked to Jim Conley the Monday following the murder. CONLEY TOLD HER HE WAS SO DRUNK ON SATURDAY THAT HE DIDN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING HE DID, BUT THAT HE WAS SURE LEO FRANK WAS INNOCENT. When Carson told Conley someone had reported seeing a black man lurking behind some boxes on the first floor soon after the time of the murder, Conley was so startled he dropped his broom.”

25. “McKnight was the housekeeper for the Selig family (Frank's in-laws with whom he and his wife lived) who had signed a statement saying Leo Frank was intoxicated and talked of suicide the night after Phagan's murder. THOUGH MCKNIGHT LATER REPUDIATED THE STATEMENT, which had been signed after she spent a night in jail and undergoing hours of intensive questioning, DORSEY STILL INTRODUCED IT AS EVIDENCE…”

So, consistent and concise testimony…from Conley?…doesn’t look like it. And let’s not forget about Conleys defense lawyers testimony, the Atlanta Police Departments, Pinkerton detective services, and of course Alonzo Mann, all providing compelling evidence CONLEY MURDERED MARY PHAGAN, and consequently, AN INNOCENT MAN LEO FRANK WAS MURDERED BY A VIRULENT,ANTI-JEWISH, PRE-KKK MOB.

Re: Your ad hominem attack.
Simply my confirmation I’ve won this little debate before it even began.

Old September 7th, 2005 #59
J.P. Slovjanski
Marxist-Leninist

Quote:
There was NO evidence MORON? THE evidence pointed to Frank? To begin, contradicting yourself IS evidence you don’t have a leg to stand on. However, your precipitous ad hominem attack is evidence I do.

Why is it much easier for a VNN’r (albeit an unpopular one) to definitively determine Leo Franks guilt when the JUDGE (Roan) could not? I wonder if you maintain a bias, or two. The following represents some of the main points from the trial, from references I’ve already provided.
Learn to read. I said there was "no" evidence as in their was no significant evidence pointing to Conley. There WAS evidence pointing to Frank. Either way, blame Frank and it proves the ADL was founded in memory of a pervert perpetrator, or blame the black man and confirm what we all already knew. I for one would find it odd that Conley would live if there was so much evidence pointing to him raping a white girl in the South.

Not impressed pal. An before you start trying to pull the critical thinking act, keep in mind that an ad hominem is evidence of nothing. It is what it is. In other words, your arguments are fallacious and you are also a moron.

Old September 7th, 2005 #60
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

Quote:
Have you ever seen any "charitable" organizations built in memory of Ed Gein or Ted Bundy that have full access to our law enforcement agencies and rake in millions in donations every year?
What do Americans think of the ADL? -- an organization who has a murderer and rapist of White children as their patron saint?

Why most think they're the most morally superior 'hate' specialists in the business.

Thread