VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 10th, 2021 #41
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Who cares ...what is this shit doing on the forum?

Remember what Linder said about you and your friends in the Nashville thread?

I'm beginning to agree with him.

Fucking retard.
Good Morning to you too asshole!

Old January 10th, 2021 #42
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Fuckstink gladdy here doesn't understand the meaning of the word she uses for her pseudonym but has shat out almost 30,000 posts on SF and VNNF of her 'opinion'...its not funny or erotic, its fucking STUPID.

Same with you paulie, the conspiracy theories, bad jokes and bandwidth wasting entertainment threads along with the avatar are symptoms of the same attitude and please don't keep telling us that your turkish looking girlfriend is white.

You can insult the intelligence of the rest of em here, but that woman in those photos with "you" isnt white. you even boasted on this forum not long ago that you fuck muds and i was the only one that said anything about it to you.

Anyways, when i post Jim Goad essays (one of the best wn leaning writers in amerika today) and they consistently get 4+ thumbs down the problem isn't the writing, its the members who are down thumbing it.

Same with you and your pussyass friends deliberately derailing the 2020 riot thread we had going, calls into question why you are here ...??? and you always seem to be on the forum, why is that?

Bwahahahahahaha
Well Garrett, I can answer those questions! The girl in the picture "Small Ani" was never my girlfriend. I am on the Black Sea now, and a lot of Bulgarians look like that. I'm pissed off with her right now anyhow.

I am always on this forum because I never turn my laptop off, unless I travel.

I normally don't give you thumbs down, but you seem to mash the downvote button like you're playing Super Nintendo.

You should come to the Black Sea one day. You'd like it out here!

Last edited by Paul Anthony; January 10th, 2021 at 03:28 AM.

Old January 10th, 2021 #43
Ned Hiller
Banned

This is Hollywood's answer to the Japanese's Saga of Tanya the Evil: Shadow in the Cloud, a movie featuring a female flight officer named Maude Garrett on a mission to deliver a mysterious cargo only to have a gremlin attack the bomber she is riding on.

More illogical feminist propaganda featuring a woman shooting down enemy fighters from a machine gun turret beneath the bomber's fuselage and never missing a single target and beating gremlins to death with ease even though these creatures possess super strength.

Chloe Moretz as Flight Officer Maude Garrett:

Old January 10th, 2021 #44
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Hiller View Post
This is Hollywood's answer to the Japanese's Saga of Tanya the Evil: Shadow in the Cloud, a movie featuring a female flight officer named Maude Garrett on a mission to deliver a mysterious cargo only to have a gremlin attack the bomber she is riding on.

More illogical feminist propaganda featuring a woman shooting down enemy fighters from a machine gun turret beneath the bomber's fuselage and never missing a single target and beating gremlins to death with ease even though these creatures possess super strength.

Chloe Moretz as Flight Officer Maude Garrett:

Hello Ned! I said this before but it's worth repeating. Holly weird is nothing but wizardry and "predictive programming!" This is why "The Simpsons" cartoon gets shit right before it happens. They know the script. They are programming us with weird non-sence agendas.

If they want women in combat to serve under president koonmiller she-boon.. GI Jane came out in what year?

Old January 10th, 2021 #45
Ned Hiller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
Hello Ned! I said this before but it's worth repeating. Holly weird is nothing but wizardry and "predictive programming!" This is why "The Simpsons" cartoon gets shit right before it happens. They know the script. They are programming us with weird non-sence agendas.

If they want women in combat to serve under president koonmiller she-boon.. GI Jane came out in what year?
GI Jane came out in 1997, so the USA may be ahead of Japan in terms of promoting the concept of female soldiers.

In fact the 1st female soldier/superheroine to appear in the media is Wonder Woman which was introduced by William Moulton Marston and H. G. Peter in 1941.

And the person who popularized feminist programming is Joss Whedon who introduced Buffy the Vampire Slayer in 1992 which prompted a wave of feminist programming in the 1990s such as Xena the Warrior Princess, Relic Hunter, and Aeon Flux, in the United States, and anime such as Sailor Moon, Magic Knight Rayearth, You're Under Arrest, and Slayers, in Japan, and this trend has continued well into the 2000's and 2010's with recent films such as Kick Ass, the new Star Wars movies, Mad Max: Fury Road, Annihilation, Pacific Rim: Uprising, Alita: Battle Angel, the new Charlie's Angels movie, and the Japanese animes: Cross Ange: Rondo of Angel and Dragon, and Saga of Tanya the Evil.

Old January 10th, 2021 #46
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Officer paulie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
Well Garrett, I can answer those questions! The girl in the picture "Small Ani" was never my girlfriend. I am on the Black Sea now, and a lot of Bulgarians look like that. I'm pissed off with her right now anyhow.

I am always on this forum because I never turn my laptop off, unless I travel.

I normally don't give you thumbs down, but you seem to mash the downvote button like you're playing Super Nintendo.

You should come to the Black Sea one day. You'd like it out here!
Well RuPaul you did represent this Ani as your girlfriend, youre a liar. Remember the statement you made admitting to fucking non white women?

Haha you complain about down thumbys ...

Old June 26th, 2021 #47
Ned Hiller
Banned

The concept of female police officers and soldiers was being promoted by the media in the USA long before any other country because our media is controlled by Jews.

Even back then they were already making the idea of female cops and soldiers look sexy in order to brainwash men into obeying female authority figures without question.

Some images of female cops from Police Academy:

Some images of female soldiers from various older movies:

From Sgt. Bilko:

From Private Benjamin:

From Cadet Kelly:

Old June 26th, 2021 #48
Ray Allan

You forgot Stacy Sheridan from T.J. Hooker.

Yes, I know this is what Heather Locklear looks like now:

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 7th, 2021 #49
Ned Hiller
Banned

The US military is now getting in on the act of convincing women to join the military by using sexy blonde girls, recruited only because of affirmative action, to promote the concept of female soldiers just like Chinese gun manufacturer Norinco:

Last edited by Ned Hiller; August 7th, 2021 at 10:47 AM.

Old August 16th, 2021 #50
Jake cu

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I personally find it a big turnoff when women do man stuff like this. A woman in uniform is not sexy and feminine.
They're trying to get a generation of people where the genders are swapped. Women should be fighter pilots they shouldn't be at home making white babies and don't tell me she is not getting every Blackhawk there is in the military.

Old August 17th, 2021 #51
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake cu View Post
They're trying to get a generation of people where the genders are swapped. Women should be fighter pilots they shouldn't be at home making white babies and don't tell me she is not getting every Blackhawk there is in the military.
That's why most of them are hot women. Trying to use them as a face to promote the greenies so more dumb whites join up.

Seriously, they're all hot. Heather Penney is another example.

She was ready to sacrifice herself for Dubya.

So, do you think these chicks get trains rode on them in the Air Farce and Gavy? Imagine some big ole bucks on the Aircraft Carrier.

Old August 17th, 2021 #52
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
You mean to tell me that a female is a liberal (aka communist)?

Say it ain't so!

Why do you think I'd never vote for a woman? They have no business in government or the military.

They have an important job in this world - wife/mother and all that entails. It keeps the family together.
Most women are. If you use those stupid dating websites and apps you will notice the very few decent looking women on there are liberal usually and quite open about it. Like stating no Trump supporters allowed, etc. Not that I like Chump but still, very liberal and most are openly liberal in their profiles too.

Old August 17th, 2021 #53
Ned Hiller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
That's why most of them are hot women. Trying to use them as a face to promote the greenies so more dumb whites join up.

Seriously, they're all hot. Heather Penney is another example.

She was ready to sacrifice herself for Dubya.

So, do you think these chicks get trains rode on them in the Air Farce and Gavy? Imagine some big ole bucks on the Aircraft Carrier.
A lot of the hot chicks I listed definitely got trains rode on them by a lot of the men from these companies and the military.

The men in charge of affirmative action hiring policies are most likely taking advantage of the situation by coercing the hot chicks into having sex with them in exchange for getting the job along with benefits such as a high salary, free stuff like cars and housing, plenty of sick days, a long maternity leave, and a long, yearly paid vacation.

Old August 17th, 2021 #54
chris c

Response to the original post, she's brown, so not for me thanks.

Old August 18th, 2021 #55
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris c View Post
Response to the original post, she's brown, so not for me thanks.
So why did Jeff think I would have liked that?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 18th, 2021 #56
chris c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
So why did Jeff think I would have liked that?
Think it's sarcasm, considering your take on the military.

Old August 18th, 2021 #57
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
A lot of the hot chicks I listed definitely got trains rode on them by a lot of the men from these companies and the military.

The men in charge of affirmative action hiring policies are most likely taking advantage of the situation by coercing the hot chicks into having sex with them in exchange for getting the job along with benefits such as a high salary, free stuff like cars and housing, plenty of sick days, a long maternity leave, and a long, yearly paid vacation.
Probably why you see a lot of them with half spic children.

Old October 2nd, 2021 #58
Ned Hiller
Banned

The Jews are now directly involved in using feminist propaganda to get women to join the military, though it is mandatory in Israel, but still feminist because they also require women to join and allow them to stay after their tour of duty is complete.

Source: https://nypost.com/2021/05/28/israel...-pride-report/

Below are images of these Pissraeli Femi-commies making sexy poses in their IDF uniforms and other types of military style costumes that are skin tight or revealing just like the superheroines in the comics and manga created by the Jewish controlled media in the JewSA and Jewpan:

IDF Girl Natalia Fadeevy:

IDF Girl Yael Deri:

Videos of these girls promoting Feminism, Zionism, and Leftism by turning it into a degenerate sexual fetish:

https://www.tiktok.com/@nataliafadee...02628498509058

https://www.tiktok.com/@nataliafadee...82108156988674

https://www.tiktok.com/@nataliafadee...33020597964033

Last edited by Ned Hiller; October 2nd, 2021 at 07:45 AM.

Old October 2nd, 2021 #59
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
The Jews are now directly involved in using feminist propaganda to get women to join the military, though it is mandatory in Israel,
Those pics don't look like feminist propaganda to get women to join the Israeli army. Those pics look more like Zionist political-sexual propaganda to get males (including Gentile males) and lesbians (including Gentile lesbians) to support the Israeli army and Israel's expansionist policies.

If some pics had been devised to get women to join the Israeli army, they would be pics of romantic love between good-looking male soldiers and not-so-good-looking female soldiers. That's what catches female minds.

Old October 2nd, 2021 #60
Ned Hiller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by U. Dunrouse View Post
Those pics don't look like feminist propaganda to get women to join the Israeli army. Those pics look more like Zionist political-sexual propaganda to get males (including Gentile males) and lesbians (including Gentile lesbians) to support the Israeli army and Israel's expansionist policies.

If some pics had been devised to get women to join the Israeli army, they would be pics of romantic love between good-looking male soldiers and not-so-good-looking female soldiers. That's what catches female minds.
Yes, I agree with you: it is also Zionist propaganda to support the Israeli military and its expansionist policies but it is also simultaneously feminist because they are making the concept of a strong woman look sexy in order to brainwash people into embracing gender equality.

If it is not feminist then there should be no female soldiers in their propaganda and no females in their military at all.

This propaganda is just like the inclusion of sexy superheroines in the comics and manga produced by the Jewish controlled media of the JewSA and Jewpan.

I have a previous post about this: https://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=2316533&postcount=7

Thread