Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 7th, 2009 #41
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
I used to send stories/links to Cooper. If I made the slightest error (in his eyes), he would send return emails
in large size
or whatever font was largest. Inexcusable rudeness. He was being threatened, sent his wife out of the country. He said he was going to be killed.
He got himself killed by being belligerent toward other people in the community and then shooting sheriff's deputies when they came to arrest him. William Cooper's paranoia was a self-fulfilling prophecy. Consider it a miniature reenactment of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising.

Old July 7th, 2009 #42
Rick Ronsavelle

I heard Cooper predict that the government would bomb its own buildings. This was before Oklahoma.

Yet, when 911 happened, I drank the kool-aid for six months to a year. I have been wracking my brain, trying to figure out what in the hell I was thinking. I got in to WN thru Taylor (2000) but knew nothing about the JQ.

I found out about AMREN thru an ad Taylor placed in Horowitz'z publication Heterodoxy. I was looking at VDARE by 2000.

Old July 7th, 2009 #43
Alex Linder
Administrator

Every WN not born with it should be able to develop an instinct for what a man is not saying. What he is refraining from saying. What he fears to say. Fear-orientation shows you where the power lies. A man says A, it implies B. Often "the dog that didn't bark" comes into play. A man doesn't even raise a possibility to reject it, which would seem logically unavaoidable.

All these guys can be read for five minutes and sniffed out. Kurt Saxon's stuff is merely silly, as is all that Boston T. Party. You can read their whole book and get maybe one tip that wouldn't be obvious to anyone with common sense. Waste of time. I see these guys, and the whole anti-NWO patriotard-plus crowd, including JBS, as similar to that scene in many horror movies in which the hero is trapped in a funhouse with fifty mirrors, and has to guess which one the bad guy's behind. All these men, groups and political positions are set up to confuse people none too swift to begin with. People who have, most likely, spent most of their lives as dupes of charade the first - the struggles between Democrats and Republicans. If they break through that level, the next level is fifty different barkers set around them in a circle, each with an attractive, plausible, professional come on. It's all written up in the Protocols, how the real power sets up a thousand seemingly warring camps, but all of whose mission is to distract, dissuade, dismay, defuse, demoralize, confuse - defeat. Those who break through the second level of charade get to Pierce or VNN.

Really, all you need to get to WN, is the ability to hold your "why" as the men in front of you dance, sing, distract you with pretty girls, frighten you with taboos. If you can hold your why through the plains and peaks of bullshit, eventually you arrive at the beautiful blue sea of White Nationalism.

Old July 7th, 2009 #44
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
Savage (Michael Alan Weiner) is a jew.
I am aware of it.

I have listened to him a few times and was suprised at how much he names the jew himself, but pitches a fit if we do. I have mentioned this before on the forum.

Old July 7th, 2009 #45
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post

On top of that is the question of how many of these kosher-patriot broadcasters have gotten a subsidy in one form or another from Jews. I doubt that Alex Jones, for example, was making enough money in the late 90s to pay for the huge amount of airtime that he was buying everyday.
Jones was on a local AM station in his area and was picked up by Genesis Communications, which is owned by Ted Anderson. I don't know much about Anderson, other than he sells gold coins. He's recently had ads on Rush and Beck's shows. That tells me he is playing the game pretty well as far as that network goes. By that, I mean he has not pissed off the jews.

Quote:
Jones is supposedly married to a Jewess.
Her maiden name is Nichols. Not sure if that one is jewish or not.

Quote:
William Cooper probably got some financial support from Aaron Russo, and when Cooper got his start, Allan Wiener, the owner of WBCQ, was very eager to have him on the air; he had commented prior to Cooper's debut about the need for some Jew-friendly patriot broadcasting.
I think that Weiner might actually have some beliefs as a liberal jew in some free speech-to a point. I tuned WBCQ one evening and he was on. He talked about the "hell" that ADL gave him for allowing Hal Turner to broadcast on his station. Not sure that he would allow Hal on now, or anyone like him, but Hal railed against the jews on WBCQ. Hal was there for several years.

Old July 7th, 2009 #46
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_J. View Post
I am aware of it.

I have listened to him a few times and was suprised at how much he names the jew himself, but pitches a fit if we do. I have mentioned this before on the forum.
Weiner's complaint is about the kinds of Jews that don't give unconditional support to Israel.

Old July 7th, 2009 #47
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
I am aware of it.

I have heard him state on at least four separate occasions that he was (is) a White man. Michael Wiener is a jew. He is not White and if he tells that lie four times I'm certain he's lying about most of the other content on his 'show.'

He has the nerve to solicit funds for any one of his 'legal' campaigns which he seems to use as a means of raising revenue. Not saying he's not spending those funds on legal matters but matters that likely don't help White people and keep him from having to spend his own personal funds on his legal battles.

Old July 7th, 2009 #48
Hadding

Quote:
Her maiden name is Nichols. Not sure if that one is jewish or not.
The mother's putative maiden name is Heiligman, and there is plenty of other information about Mrs. Alex Jones online. I heard it from a fairly reputable source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_J.
I think that Weiner might actually have some beliefs as a liberal jew in some free speech-to a point. I tuned WBCQ one evening and he was on. He talked about the "hell" that ADL gave him for allowing Hal Turner to broadcast on his station. Not sure that he would allow Hal on now, or anyone like him, but Hal railed against the jews on WBCQ. Hal was there for several years.
Wiener was in a bind after he made so much noise about "free speech radio" and then canned American Dissident Voices because of its message. I doubt that he realized what he was getting into when he let Hal Turner on; he probably thought it was going to be just like The Right Perspective.

Old July 7th, 2009 #49
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Weiner's complaint is about the kinds of Jews that don't give unconditional support to Israel.
You are incorrect, Hadding.

When addressing "societal ills", he comments about the "NYU grad with the thick glasses" and makes more direct remarks sometimes. Weiner really will let the jews have it. His problem is that he doesn't like us doing it. He goes into tirades about "anti semitism" if someone calls in to complain about jewry. Usually, they never make it to the airwaves.

Old July 7th, 2009 #50
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
The mother's putative maiden name is Heiligman, and there is plenty of other information about Mrs. Alex Jones online. I heard it from a fairly reputable source.
I had not hard about the Heiligman name. I don't doubt that she is a jew. In fact, there was a poster on Alex's infowar forum who spammed the site about the very issue of his wife. Some of it got memoryholed, but not all.

Quote:
Wiener was in a bind after he made so much noise about "free speech radio" and then canned American Dissident Voices because of its message. I doubt that he realized what he was getting into when he let Hal Turner on; he probably thought it was going to be just like The Right Perspective.
He would have been better off letting ADV stay on. No, I don't think he knew what was going to happen letting Hal on, and worldwide at that!

Quote:
Several years ago, I stumbled onto him on WBCQ, the short wave station in northern Maine owned by Allan Weiner, whose radio biography includes operating pirate stations in his boyhood home of Yonkers, New York; and a 1987 bust for operating one on a ship anchored off Long Island.

BCQ still is, in a way, a legal pirate. Anyone can buy time and do whatever they want. As its promos state, it's the last real free speech radio station. Hal Turner was proof of that. Blacks, gays and lesbians, Jews, illegal aliens, corrupt politicians, judges who didn't get it, all got it during his two hours. He could never be accused of bias. The wrath was evenly distributed.

The show became, for me, the bad song you listened to because it was so bad; the talk radio equivalent of the Shaggs.

Hal Turner left WBCQ because, as he explained, his dislike for Jews was so great that he could no longer justify buying time on a station owned by one. (Yet Allan Weiner still sold it to him.) The show then originated, according to its Web site, from his residence in North Bergen, New Jersey. Invective continued to flow like lava. The occasional DDOS attack ran up his bandwidth costs and forced him to temporarily shut the site down.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...d_website.html

Quote:
Inside, Weiner struck the noble pose of a liberal-minded martyr. "All I wanted to do," he wrote, "was broadcast messages of peace, love and understanding to the world. Was that such a terrible crime?"
After a 14-year quest to license a legitimate shortwave station with the FCC, Weiner finally succeeded in 1998.
From his farm in little Monticello, Maine, station WBCQ began sending out radio waves that could be picked up in Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean and all of North America.
At long last, Weiner was beaming out his message of "peace, love and understanding" with the federal government's blessing.
Tune into WBCQ four years later, and you'll hear the message being delivered in the exaggerated accent of an Italian-American New Yorker, to the tune of John Lennon's "Imagine":
Imagine there's no homos. I hate those little fudge-packin' nancy-boy pricks; Manolo, every time I see one, I wanna beat 'im in the friggin' head; You know what I mean? Then I'll rip his heart out, cut off his friggin' little [beeped out]; Imagine all the [gays], oh Manolo, just droppin' dead from AIDS... .
When the song ends, the regular voice of the show's host returns, chuckling. "You don't hear music like that on any radio show, but you hear it here on 'The Hal Turner Show.'"
And the place to hear "The Hal Turner Show" is WBCQ.
Though there are 16 privately owned shortwave stations in the United States, Weiner's is the only one that sells airtime — Monday evening, 8 to 9 p.m. EST — to what Turner loves to call the "most controversial talk show in the world."
But several shortwave station owners sell airtime to radio show hosts with messages that would fit right in on "The Hal Turner Show."
Most owners, like Weiner, argue that they are simply supporting freedom of speech — not making a mint off hate speech.
"It's not a business thing," insists Jeff White, co-owner of Miami-based WRMI, which sends its mostly Latin American listeners a "religious" show that vilifies and ridicules anyone who's not a heterosexual Anglo-Saxon. "The money we're talking about is insignificant."
Not insignificant enough to consistently turn away, however. Other owners are more matter-of-fact about their motives for airing hate-filled broadcasts.
"We do have to stay alive," says George McClintock, general manager of WWCR in Nashville, which claims more than 10 million listeners worldwide.
Besides paying the bills, McClintock says hate broadcasters fill another important — and frightening — role: "They draw an audience."
But Isn't Lynching Murder?
Why would a self-styled peacemaker of the airwaves run the most inflammatory show on shortwave? Questioned by the Intelligence Report, Weiner noted that Hal Turner "has a lot of support and he has people sending him money so he can pay his bills."
But Weiner insists that he doesn't air Turner's show just because he's a good paying customer. It's a matter of principle. "The reason it's on," he said, "is because of a promise I made my listeners [to be] open to all kinds of people."
Turner, a former real-estate salesman in New Jersey who failed in a 2000 run for Congress, certainly takes aim at all kinds of people.
His frequent rants about "faggots" are only the tip of the iceberg. Turner talks about "savage Negro beasts," "lazy-ass Latinos ... slithering across the border with wet backs" and "bull-dyke lesbians." He has described Israeli soldiers as "the spawn of Satan" who "deserve to be hunted down and killed."
In the creative revision of John Lennon's classic song, listeners were asked to "Imagine there's no cripples," with the faux-Italian voice adding, "Christ, I wanna kill those goddamn little wheelchair gimps."
Hate murder is a theme of "The Hal Turner Show," which last year repeatedly advertised an imaginary product called the "Portable Nigger Lyncher."
"Does the community where you live tend to be getting darker and darker?" asked a voice with an overblown Southern accent. "Are you looking for an evening of entertainment with your friends and family? Well, folks, this is the answer to your prayers. The one and only PNL — Portable Nigger Lyncher. Complete with two ropes and custom hand-tied nooses."
Such messages appear to clearly violate Weiner's hate-speech policy, posted on the WBCQ website. "WBCQ Radio shall not broadcast any speech which incites hatred" likely to lead to "physical harm," it promises. The policy goes on to define off-limits hate speech as "advocating or promoting ... killing."
Doesn't lynching count? "Hal Turner doesn't build his whole show around this," Weiner replied. Besides, "Hal does know that I am upset with his program." In fact, he said in all seriousness, he's put Turner on "double-secret probation."
Weiner also noted that he yanked a show featuring William Pierce, head of the neo-Nazi National Alliance, because Pierce talked about "exterminating Jews."
Several page article at link,
which is SPLC, FYI.

Another snip from the link:
Quote:
Such sad testimony is a programming staple on several shortwave stations based in the United States. Like the Internet, shortwave radio is a medium of choice for the radical right — and for some of the same reasons. The price is right, with studio equipment running as low as $1,000 and air time around $25 to $250 an hour. With 17 million receivers in the United States and a worldwide audience estimated at a whopping 2.5 billion, that's some serious bang for the buck.
Plus, as William Pierce once explained, shortwave is ideal for the far right because, unlike AM and FM radio, regulations on content are extremely lax. [Pay attention, Linder! A lot of people all over the world have shortwave radios. That includes Europe, where they can't get some of this stuff domestically.]
"Commercial networks are hesitant to take any politically incorrect views," said Pierce, "because they face a lot of pressure from Jewish groups."
Ironically, some of the small number of people who really do have power over shortwave programming — the station owners themselves — are among the very minority groups vilified by Pierce, Turner, and other broadcasters of hate.

Even William Pierce, whose infamous "American Dissident Voices" Allan Weiner axed from WBCQ, has a home twice a week on WWRB.
In February, the droning, nasal voice of America's leading neo-Nazi could be heard on Frantz's station, predicting that "more and more young people everywhere will see the Jews for the deceivers and corrupters and destroyers that they are."
"If our race is to live and if our civilization is to survive," Pierce advised his worldwide audience, "we must destroy them and those who work for them."

Asked about such programming, David Frantz refused comment. "We don't respond to any of your questions," he told the Intelligence Report.
But when his neighbors asked the FCC to shut down the station in 1998, claiming that its electromagnetic and radio waves were a public threat, Frantz did talk to the Chattanooga Free Press.
He called the complaints "a ruse," saying local citizens were trying to "run me out" because of the shows he was broadcasting.
"We have been accused of being part of a militia," complained Frantz, who before his shortwave days had a top security clearance as a federal aircraft inspector. "They tried to get DHS [Department of Human Services] to take our children away, and these clowns actually accused me of threatening the president."
Frantz noted that his station had been "given a clean bill of health" by the FCC. Anybody could buy a time slot, he said, even "blacks, Indians, Jews, or the average person on the street."

Though shortwave radio beams in under most people's radar in the media-saturated United States, it is one of the most powerful tools for communicating with a worldwide audience. Exact audience numbers are hard to come by, since there are no Arbitron ratings for shortwave. But Groupe France Telecom, the communications arm of the French government, published a report last year estimating that at any given moment, over 200 million receivers are tuned in to shortwave broadcasts.
With much of the world unwired for the Internet, the agency concluded, "Shortwave remains the only means of reaching a broad audience anywhere in the world."

Most people know the Oklahoma City bomber was a big fan of William Pierce, who in addition to his broadcasting efforts wrote The Turner Diaries, the pseudonymous novel that helped inspire McVeigh's mass murder.
Fewer know about McVeigh's other shortwave hero, William Cooper, whose "Hour of the Time" served up global conspiracy paranoia, complete with UFOs, most nights on shortwave stations including WWCR and WBCQ.
When he wasn't concocting a conspiracy, Cooper was recommending remedies: "I think the American people ought to go there bodily, rip down the United Nations building and kick those bastards off our soil," he once proclaimed on WWCR. "We're at war and I don't really care."
Supposedly quoting the Clinton White House, Rush Limbaugh called Cooper "the most dangerous radio host in America" after the Murrah Building was bombed.
James Nichols, brother of McVeigh's co-defendant Terry Nichols, said during a 1996 court proceeding that McVeigh had regularly tuned in to Cooper's programs in the months leading up to Oklahoma City.
"Hour of the Time" came to a halt last November, when its host was killed in a shootout after critically wounding an Arizona sheriff's deputy.

Last edited by Joe_J.; July 7th, 2009 at 04:38 PM.

Old July 7th, 2009 #51
Hadding

Quote:
You are incorrect, Hadding.

When addressing "societal ills", he comments about the "NYU grad with the thick glasses" and makes more direct remarks sometimes. Weiner really will let the jews have it. His problem is that he doesn't like us doing it. He goes into tirades about "anti semitism" if someone calls in to complain about jewry. Usually, they never make it to the airwaves.
I worded that very carefully. I said, "the kinds of Jews that don't give unconditional support to Israel." That's Michael Savage's mission, to muster and maintain support for Israel, and there has been a lot of criticism of Israel from Leftists Jews. I maintain that this is the only reason why he criticizes any Jews.

Old July 7th, 2009 #52
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
I worded that very carefully. I said, "the kinds of Jews that don't give unconditional support to Israel." That's Michael Savage's mission, to muster and maintain support for Israel, and there has been a lot of criticism of Israel from Leftists Jews. I maintain that this is the only reason why he criticizes any Jews.
Then I stand corrected because I have listened to him several times and have yet to hear him rail against the Orthodox pedophiles, or any right wing jews.

Old July 7th, 2009 #53
Axel Faaborg

Quote:
Ironically, I was listening to his show one night as he was outlining his point-by-point plan for "saving America." One of these was to cut off all foreign aid to Israel.

Yet, if you should say anything bad about Israel, he calls your mother a whore. He's a strange guy.

Old July 7th, 2009 #54
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel Faaborg View Post
Ironically, I was listening to his show one night as he was outlining his point-by-point plan for "saving America." One of these was to cut off all foreign aid to Israel.

Yet, if you should say anything bad about Israel, he calls your mother a whore. He's a strange guy.
A jew customer of my company's once told me the same thing. When I asked why, he said that way the Kwa would stop restraining Israel from nuking the arabs. I almost busted out laughing. If anything, it's the other way around.

But, as far as I know, Hadding is right that he doesn't really say much about the right winger neoCohen jews. I haven't heard it, anyway.

Old July 9th, 2009 #55
steven clark

I never read Saxon's works, but I saw him on the Donahue show during the Three Mile Island crisis. Donahue had survivalists on, and one nice couple told how they grew their own food, saved wood, etc., and lived away from Three Mile island but felt they could survive. Then Saxon was featured. He said that a nuclear or social crisis would actually be a good thing because it
would wipe out most of the population, which is useless anyway.

Donahue was serious: 'you mean you want millions to die? You want a CATASTROPHE? Saxon smiled. "It would be a renaissance. All of the welfare class and bureaucrats would die without us to support them. When we look after ourselves, we don't support the useless.'

The nice survivalist couple immediately...literally backed away from him on
stage. The camera panned to women's frowns and open mouths. A member of the audience: "But after the recent riots in New York, some blacks say they'll just take what they need if everything breaks down. Surely you must
support the government helping these people?'

Saxon: "No. If there was no dole or any currency, the checks would bounce, the food chain would empty and all the blacks would starve before they got tough. They're like all urban classes, incapable of surviving without whitey to feed them."

There were gasps from the audience. Saxon almost laughed at this and Donahue's serious CONCERN. This was the crowd that would soon be Oprahized, and Saxon seemed to be having the time of his life.

Old July 9th, 2009 #56
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Saxon lied when he said the Birchers blamed it on Jews. In fact the Birchers were notorious for NOT blaming things on Jews even when 90% of the "one worlders" or "communists" they were pissing and moaning over, were in fact Jews.

http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/NetL...ss-Oliver.html

Old July 9th, 2009 #57
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

before the internet I used to listen to a lot of SW. Cooper was fun because he was always complaining about the Mossad. Mossad behind every freakin bush! Also I think he said UFOs were bullshit. Which as far as I can tell is true. Except he thought they were a distraction and I think they are just mass hysteria.

Anyhow as Hadding said he bought the farm when he went let his paranoia get the better of him and got into a shootout with the counties. They won the fight, end of story.

Old July 9th, 2009 #58
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes View Post
before the internet I used to listen to a lot of SW. Cooper was fun because he was always complaining about the Mossad. Mossad behind every freakin bush! Also I think he said UFOs were bullshit. Which as far as I can tell is true. Except he thought they were a distraction and I think they are just mass hysteria.

Anyhow as Hadding said he bought the farm when he went let his paranoia get the better of him and got into a shootout with the counties. They won the fight, end of story.
I don't remember Cooper talking about Mossad much. I do recall him reading at length from The Ugly Truth about the ADL, which claims that B'nai B'rith is really a front for British Intelligence. Everything with Cooper was British Intelligence or "the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry." The poor Jews were just naive pawns; White racists were the real enemy, and all the races must come together. That was usually the punchline in William Cooper's schtick.

As for the John Birch Society, yes of course they always have been emphatic that it's not the Jews. The fallacy that Kurt Saxon commits is to assume that reading between the lines gave him a meaning deliberately insinuated into JBS literature, when it was more like an unavoidable implication of plain facts. KS assumes that the Birchers are more logical and less capable of self-deception than they are. The ones that are so clearheaded, if they also have some courage, don't stay in the JBS; they move on to racial organizations.

Last edited by Hadding; July 9th, 2009 at 12:43 PM.

Old July 9th, 2009 #59
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
I never read Saxon's works, but I saw him on the Donahue show during the Three Mile Island crisis. Donahue had survivalists on, and one nice couple told how they grew their own food, saved wood, etc., and lived away from Three Mile island but felt they could survive. Then Saxon was featured. He said that a nuclear or social crisis would actually be a good thing because it
would wipe out most of the population, which is useless anyway.

Donahue was serious: 'you mean you want millions to die? You want a CATASTROPHE? Saxon smiled. "It would be a renaissance. All of the welfare class and bureaucrats would die without us to support them. When we look after ourselves, we don't support the useless.'

The nice survivalist couple immediately...literally backed away from him on
stage. The camera panned to women's frowns and open mouths. A member of the audience: "But after the recent riots in New York, some blacks say they'll just take what they need if everything breaks down. Surely you must
support the government helping these people?'

Saxon: "No. If there was no dole or any currency, the checks would bounce, the food chain would empty and all the blacks would starve before they got tough. They're like all urban classes, incapable of surviving without whitey to feed them."

There were gasps from the audience. Saxon almost laughed at this and Donahue's serious CONCERN. This was the crowd that would soon be Oprahized, and Saxon seemed to be having the time of his life.
Like I said in my previous post, Sisco (aka Saxon) was a neo-Nazi back in the 60's. He knows the score when it comes to jews and muds. Years ago I would listen to Saxon on the shortwave. One night Saxon got into an argument with a caller, and he told the caller that White women who hook up with black men "would eventually all get shot". Not what you would expect from the kinder, gentler type of survivalist.

Saxon got tired of being poor, so he grabbed onto the survivalist meme and ran with it. Pre-internet days, the only practical way to learn about such things was by ordering books from Loompanics, Paladin, Saxon, etc. I'm sure it was a pretty lucrative biz back in the day, I'm also pretty sure the net has killed off most of that biz.

I see Don(Kurt) as a harmless old crank. He never did much good for the "movement" but neither did he do any harm. The only thing you can accuse him of is taking a few dollars from paranoid weirdos. He'll probably be dead soon, so I don't see any point in kicking him.

Last edited by Fissile; July 9th, 2009 at 01:00 PM.

Old August 7th, 2009 #60
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes View Post
before the internet I used to listen to a lot of SW. Cooper was fun because he was always complaining about the Mossad. Mossad behind every freakin bush! Also I think he said UFOs were bullshit.
Thing is, that's not what Cooper wrote in his book, where he describes having seen, with his very eyes, a huge UFO coming out of the water right in front of him while he was out at sea. The man was a liar and conspiracy salesman, plain and simple. What more proof does anyone need?

Alex Jones, Bill Cooper, Michael Hoffman, David Icke -- none of these guys should be taken any more seriously than the actors you see on TV. That's all these guys are -- actors. They don't mean it any more than the bikini girls in a Budweiser commercial.

Tags
conspiracy, fuck alex jones, kurt saxon, patriotards

Thread