Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 14th, 2009 #21
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Accurate perhaps, but it seemed a non sequitur to my post.

Taking an extreme position isn't necessarily an indication of toughness.
So, stating the simple facts is "extreme." Spoken like a true state employee there, big boy.

It's not extreme when the kike invents the Holocaust Lie.

It's not extreme when a prominent faileocon shuts down an entire forum because someone points out the lie.

It is extreme when someone describes the game being played.

What a bizarre way of looking at things.

Face the facts, Hadding, you're just another nutless wonder like Buchanan.

Quote:
Too often it simply means that the person in question is not dealing with real world considerations. Most of these hardass types are irrelevant.
Yes, yes. That is classic conservative speak. Prudence uber alles! Prudence is another name for cowardice.

You're too cowardly to write and speak plainly under your own name. It might threaten your career. No wonder you admire Buchanan. You're the same fucking coward he is, he's just better at it.

But keep on pretending you're a real nazi, and that telling the straight truth is "extreme."

Compare Hitler with Buchanan. Compare Oliver with Buchanan. Compare Piere with Buchanan.

Buchanan is a loser. He's all about the greenbacks, just like every other conservative. In the end, they don't really mean it. They won't put anything on the line to change things. That's all that matters.

Quote:
I have problems with some of Buchanan's rhetoric -- I criticized his "Jim Crow Liberalism" essay on the Buchanan forum -- but he is not irrelevant, and he is not ineffectual. I don't see anybody else with national media exposure speaking for John Demjanjuk. Buchanan is doing it to the very great vexation of Jews.
Buchanan is just another in a long line of vaguely homosexual conservative career girls, and what he says has no relevance to WN other than as a threat because in the zero-sum game that is politics he takes money and attention from his natural betters.

Old May 14th, 2009 #22
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
So, stating the simple facts is "extreme." Spoken like a true state employee there, big boy.

It's not extreme when the kike invents the Holocaust Lie.

It's not extreme when a prominent faileocon shuts down an entire forum because someone points out the lie.

It is extreme when someone describes the game being played.

What a bizarre way of looking at things.

Face the facts, Hadding, you're just another nutless wonder like Buchanan.

Yes, yes. That is classic conservative speak. Prudence uber alles! Prudence is another name for cowardice.

You're too cowardly to write and speak plainly under your own name. It might threaten your career. No wonder you admire Buchanan. You're the same fucking coward he is, he's just better at it.

But keep on pretending you're a real nazi, and that telling the straight truth is "extreme."

Compare Hitler with Buchanan. Compare Oliver with Buchanan. Compare Piere with Buchanan.

Buchanan is a loser. He's all about the greenbacks, just like every other conservative. In the end, they don't really mean it. They won't put anything on the line to change things. That's all that matters.

Buchanan is just another in a long line of vaguely homosexual conservative career girls, and what he says has no relevance to WN other than as a threat because in the zero-sum game that is politics he takes money and attention from his natural betters.
Dr. Pierce was my guru. I didn't see him attacking Buchanan even a little.

You ought to consider whether your position is productive or merely self-gratifying.

Last edited by Hadding; May 14th, 2009 at 06:47 PM.

Old May 14th, 2009 #23
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:

I don't call myself a "nazi." In the words of Dr. Pierce, "That's Mickey-Mouse kid stuff." Hitler was certainly not void of prudence.

You ought to consider whether your position is productive or merely self-gratifying.
I despise Buchanan for what he is, and despise those who subsidize him even more. If he acted the way he should, I would praise him.

You ought to consider whether I'm right, because I am.

"Nazi" isn't mickey mouse stuff except for the costume fools, which has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

The Nazis took mental and physical ground from the jews, and they did it at the risk of their lives. They are the ones we should learn from and hold up as models - not because every view and action of theirs was correct, but because they were actual players. US conservatives are nothing but jew-fearing water carriers for ZOG. All of them. And it disgusts me to see intelligent men and women who ought to know better do anything but spit in their direction. And the reason you and others don't spit is because at bottom this is entertainment for you, just as it is for the costume idiots.

Old May 14th, 2009 #24
Alex Linder
Administrator

Conservative careerist's idea of real-world:

Discussing politics is phun! But saying something that might actually lower my income or make people frown? Get real!

White nationalist/Nazi idea of real-world:

I will risk my last penny and ounce of blood to bring about the changes needed to protect my race.

Old May 14th, 2009 #25
Eilert
Blood Snob

Quote:

So? Pierce had some good things to say, but he was no George Rockwell. (Rockwell HATED conservatives, by the way, and openly condemned them for the same reasons Linder does.)

One well-known movement personality who HAS attacked Buchanan is Tom Metzger. In one of his speeches, Metzger completely mocks Buchanan for giving his book the cowardly title Decline of the West.

Old May 14th, 2009 #26
Alex Linder
Administrator

What would Goebbels say if you told him to join the "real world" and quit talking about the jews behind the degeneracy of Weimar? If you told him he must talk in codes, and be careful not to offend the powers that be or he might damage his employment possibilities?

I'm really not sure this forum is a good idea. It turns everything into amusement and entertainment. Are we really any better, any different, than the rotten tomatoes?

Willing to kill and die for our cause?

99% won't even write under their own name.

Are we just joking? Are we jokers?

No, I don't think we are. But I don't think enough of us realize, even with all we've seen, politics is for the ultimate stakes. It's not for selling books, or cutting a pretty profile, it's for deciding who will control territory. It's life or death. As Solzhenitsyn said, there is no true self defense unless you're willing to die. You're just playing board games like the childless Buchanan and the queers at Takimag. Idle amusement and remonstrating, whining and crawboating.

Can any of you even be shamed? There's bitching when I ask people to act like men. If you don't have the balls to use your real name, and you don't have the self control to obey a few simple rules, who the heck are we kidding? We're clowns without wedding dresses like those idiots in Knoxville, but clowns just the same.

It's absolutely pathetic.

Fucking "real world."

Fucking pathetic.

You know what the real world is?

It's a fat queer jackass with an exploded heart lying in bed near death thinking:

Jeez...I just wish I'd spent more time writing in code. More time not saying what I really meant. If I'd only done that...I really could have made a difference.

The movement needs a firehose to blast out the conservaqueers.

Old May 14th, 2009 #27
Eilert
Blood Snob

Quote:

But I don't think enough of us realize, even with all we've seen, politics is for the ultimate stakes. It's not for selling books, or cutting a pretty profile, it's for deciding who will control territory. It's life or death.
Wow. Very nice.

I think a majority of us do realize this. But we're a small, screaming voice. As a result, we get angry, frustrated, and discouraged. Once you're discouraged, it's easy to get distracted.

Old May 14th, 2009 #28
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilert View Post
Wow. Very nice.

I think a majority of us do realize this. But we're a small, screaming voice. As a result, we get angry, frustrated, and discouraged. Once you're discouraged, it's easy to get distracted.
VNN has had a reputation in certain parts for being nasty, but the real problem is we haven't been nasty enough. We're full of the same shit as the general society: tolerance for the poison that is killing us. Pat Bookninny is a motherfucking liberal. And yet we have PhDs and intelligent men continuing to claim he's really helping us, and is really on our side.

He is not.

Pat Buchanan is a far worse and more dangerous enemy to our cause than Barney the cumsucking massfag queer Frank.

Get it through your fat heads, assholes.

The conservatives are our ENEMY.

Not just our enemy, our most dangerous enemy.

We cannot recruit the numbers we need until we

DESTROY THE CONSERVATIVES AS A PLAUSIBLE ALTERNATIVE.

NEVER do the Buchans do anything but spit on WN, but far too many WN like Hadding and the useless cunt Starr lick it up and say

THANK YOU, PADDY, CAN I HAVE ANOTHER?

You people who praise these fucking charaders and traitors, and simpering christian faggot liberals pretending to be loyalists -- get your head out of your fat twats and wake the fuck up.

BUCHANAN IS NOT OUR FRIEND. BUCHANAN IS OUR ENEMY.

BUCHANAN IS NOT TOUGH. BUCHANAN IS WEAK.

BUCHANAN HAS NO SOLUTION. BUCHANAN IS THE PROBLEM.

Buchanan is just another pathetic weakling, a rich, self-regarding christian liberal who says anyone who speaks the plain, obvious, clear, important Aryan truth about race is an IMMORAL HATER - just like the very scummiest streetrat jew would say. This PARALYZES men who might otherwise obey their inner Thor and rise up and

CUT THE BALLS OFF the GODDAM JEW ENSLAVING US.

I'm tired of it.

If you like the taste of Pat Buchanan's asshole

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FORUM.

Old May 14th, 2009 #29
Hadding

Quote:
VNN has had a reputation in certain parts for being nasty, but the real problem is we haven't been nasty enough. We're full of the same shit as the general society: tolerance for the poison that is killing us. Pat Bookninny is a motherfucking liberal. And yet we have PhDs and intelligent men continuing to claim he's really helping us, and is really on our side.

He is not.

Pat Buchanan is a far worse and more dangerous enemy to our cause than Barney the cumsucking massfag queer Frank.

Get it through your fat heads, assholes.

The conservatives are our ENEMY.

Not just our enemy, our most dangerous enemy.

We cannot recruit the numbers we need until we

DESTROY THE CONSERVATIVES AS A PLAUSIBLE ALTERNATIVE.

NEVER do the Buchans do anything but spit on WN, but far too many WN like Hadding and the useless cunt Starr lick it up and say

THANK YOU, PADDY, CAN I HAVE ANOTHER?

You people who praise these fucking charaders and traitors, and simpering christian faggot liberals pretending to be loyalists -- get your head out of your fat twats and wake the fuck up.

BUCHANAN IS NOT OUR FRIEND. BUCHANAN IS OUR ENEMY.

BUCHANAN IS NOT TOUGH. BUCHANAN IS WEAK.

BUCHANAN HAS NO SOLUTION. BUCHANAN IS THE PROBLEM.

Buchanan is just another pathetic weakling, a rich, self-regarding christian liberal who says anyone who speaks the plain, obvious, clear, important Aryan truth about race is an IMMORAL HATER - just like the very scummiest streetrat jew would say. This PARALYZES men who might otherwise obey their inner Thor and rise up and

CUT THE BALLS OFF the GODDAM JEW ENSLAVING US.

I'm tired of it.

If you like the taste of Pat Buchanan's asshole

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FORUM.
I think that the relevant question about anybody who is exerting some influence on other people is not how extreme his utterances are, but in which direction he is moving people. If Buchanan were posting his views on a racial forum he would seem pretty damned lame, but that's not his audience.

Somebody has to keep the radical torch burning, but the less radical spokesmen also serve a purpose; they provide a link to the mainstream that keeps the radicals from appearing totally absurd. They diffuse bits and pieces of ideas, planting seeds that others might eventually harvest.

If I were writing for a mainstream readership, perhaps I would find it necessary to couch my arguments as he does, but with people who are already Buchananites, one can speak the unvarnished truth without alienating more than a few people, because they are already halfway there.

Since Buchanan's forum was taken down mainly because of my posts, I think it's transparently ridiculous to suggest that I am an ideological Buchanan equivalent.

Last edited by Hadding; May 14th, 2009 at 10:18 PM.

Old May 14th, 2009 #30
James Hawthorne

While WN's have to derive an income from 'the system' no meaningful change or revolution can be staged. Alex is right Patty is a coward, who gives solice to the cowards in the "WN movement". Patrick makes sure he walks the line, always making sure he doesn't cross that line. The line that keeps his millions rolling in from jewish book publishers, jewish TV producers, jewish newspaper editors.

He will never cross that line in defence of his people, "For Fear of the jews."

.... and thus Patty and a lot of WN's have a lot in common.

VNN Media

Old May 14th, 2009 #31
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I think that the relevant question about anybody who is exerting some influence on other people is not how extreme his utterances are, but in which direction he is moving people. If Buchanan were posting his views on a racial forum he would seem pretty damned lame, but that's not his audience.

Somebody has to keep the radical torch burning, but the less radical spokesmen also serve a purpose; they provide a link to the mainstream that keeps the radicals from appearing totally absurd. They diffuse bits and pieces of ideas, planting seeds that others might eventually harvest.
Wrong. His actual function is not to normalize our views but to prevent our school from taking off, because idiots can always point to him and say there's nothing fundamentally wrong with the system, we just need to put more faith and money into the Buchanans. And when they do, he selects a nigger running mate and makes fools out of them. The intelligent man only needs one revolution of this cycle to see it for what it is. Educate yourself. Buchanan is our enemy, not our friend, not even in spite of himself. If Buchanan did not exist, our WN views would be more popular. You don't grasp how politics actually works.

Old May 14th, 2009 #32
Alex Linder
Administrator

The entire conceit of the faileocons is that they, as the less-jewed but still jewed portion of the conservatives, offer a genuinely effective and revolutionary alternative to the System. This is a pose. WN see it and laugh at it. But the more respect we show for faileocons, the more people they draw into their ranks. The point is not to respect them but to show them up for what they are and in so doing destroy them.

Old May 14th, 2009 #33
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorne View Post
While WN's have to derive an income from 'the system' no meaningful change or revolution can be staged. Alex is right Patty is a coward, who gives solice to the cowards in the "WN movement". Patrick makes sure he walks the line, always making sure he doesn't cross that line. The line that keeps his millions rolling in from jewish book publishers, jewish TV producers, jewish newspaper editors.

He will never cross that line in defence of his people, "For Fear of the jews."

.... and thus Patty and a lot of WN's have a lot in common.
It is astonishing that after decades of the same game being pulled, people like Hadding even bother to put forward these ridiculous arguments, let alone believe them. Buchanan and the faileocons have NOTHING to do with our cause. They are our enemies. They hurt us whenever they can. They routinely attack us whenever the subject comes up, they say overtly that we and our arguments are beyond the pale, and they lock their boards if we post our facts and argument. Then comes Hadding to say they are a halfway house for our cause, and he suggests they actually intend that. Absolute insanity.

Old May 14th, 2009 #34
Alex Linder
Administrator

Using some of our arguments is not the same as tacitly supporting our cause. It should be seen not as political aid but as a marketing tool. Patty Decline's intent is to draw all the money and respect and customers he can into his camp, and away from ours. Unsophisticated WN will interpret his creaming of our better arguments as respect for us but it isn't. It's recognition of the marketing power of WN, especially when it is coded so it can get under the jew radar. Buchanan enriches himself by pretending to be something he isn't. WN who admire Buchanan are every bit as stupid as the patriotards who identify with Bush and don't realize he is simply using them.

Old May 14th, 2009 #35
Hadding

Quote:
Then comes Hadding to say they are a halfway house for our cause, and he suggests they actually intend that. Absolute insanity.
I don't know it it's intended that way or not, but as long as the forum was up, it sure seemed to be working out that way. I was getting lots of interest in what I was saying and a fair amount of agreement. If I had gone in there displaying a hostile attitude toward Buchanan that wouldn't have happened.

Last edited by Hadding; May 14th, 2009 at 11:32 PM.

Old May 15th, 2009 #36
T.I.

Quote:
I was getting lots of interest in what I was saying and a fair amount of agreement. If I had gone in there displaying a hostile attitude toward Buchanan that wouldn't have happened.
So you just made Alex’s point. Anything actually effective is verboten.

Old May 15th, 2009 #37
A.S.
Diligence

Quote:
Nah, taking it down just communicates they're scared of yids. Which is the case. I don't see any toughness.
conservatives do not have the pluck to defeat the jews. That's all Whites need to know.
Totally agree. Buchanan and his kind are kosher conservatives.

Old May 15th, 2009 #38
Vektor7
I Come in Peace....

Quote:
This is 100% correct. Buchanan is an adversary - a pacifier and a tranquilizing agent that depletes momentum and redirects Whites in the early stages of awareness right back into the slaughterhouse.
His primary concern is himself.

Old May 15th, 2009 #39
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish88 View Post
So you just made Alex’s point. Anything actually effective is verboten.
No, I am not making Alex's point, because I doubt that Buchanan himself made the decision to remove the forum.

Buchanan doesn't own the site. The owner of Buchanan.org is Linda Muller of Smethport, Pennsylvania.

I remember how Buchanan conducted himself with racist-radical guests on Crossfire. He was actually trying to give them a fair hearing, which they could not have gotten with Robert Novak. He is not afraid to let people with radical views talk. The assumption in Rosensaft's complaint, that views expressed by two or three participants in one thread of a forum operated by one of Buchanan's supporters are ipso facto Buchanan's views, is transparently idiotic. I see Buchanan laughing at such an accusation, but the woman who owns and operates the site very well could have panicked.

The removal of the forum is most likely due to the female owner of the site getting jittery. Pressure from the webhost is also a real possibility.

Last edited by Hadding; May 15th, 2009 at 10:14 AM.

Old May 15th, 2009 #40
PeterKramer
Banned

Quote:
No, I am not making Alex's point, because I doubt that Buchanan himself made the decision to remove the forum.

Buchanan doesn't own the site. The owner of Buchanan.org is Linda Muller of Smethport, Pennsylvania.

I remember how Buchanan conducted himself with racist-radical guests on Crossfire. He was actually trying to give them a fair hearing, which they could not have gotten with Robert Novak. He is not afraid to let people with radical views talk. The assumption in Rosensaft's complaint, that views expressed by two or three participants in one thread of a forum operated by one of Buchanan's supporters are ipso facto Buchanan's views, is transparently idiotic. I see Buchanan laughing at such an accusation, but the woman who owns and operates the site very well could have panicked.

The removal of the forum is most likely due to the female owner of the site getting jittery. Pressure from the web host is also a real possibility.
If Buchanan were sympathetic to our cause he wouldn't have allowed a politically correct female to run it in the first place.

Using the cover of free speech he could have had a forum that allowed debate on the jewish question and when the jew squeaked it would have only given him more publicity. But that would have put his career at risk so he kept it kosher.

As for his web host, that's a pathetic excuse. If VNN could find a host he could do the same.

I used to think that guys like Pat Buchanan were a gateway drug to white nationalism but now I think they're Valium for the almost awake. The jew wouldn't give them a platform if it were otherwise.

Tags
faileoconservative

Thread