Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 15th, 2009 #81
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Just how many millions does it take for a media figure who knows the jewscore to find his balls? Or how many billions? Buchanan is financially untouchable; he could Come Out With It and still live like a king for the rest of his life. He could write a book about his career-long game of not directly taking on the kike power that rules the White world, about how totally ineffective it is to tap-dance around the edge of the full kosher truth if we are to survive. Mel Gibson could make the films he knows he should be making, the ones exposing yid perfidy through the ages. But they will not. Because they haven't got the Fruit to withstand their hook-snouted enemies' screaming "See - see?! We told you so, goyim! ANTI-SEMITES!!"

"Secretly on our side"? Bullshit - but even if they were, so fucking what?
Because, NBF, these people don't believe their own bullshit enough to act on it and live by it.

Sobran's eternal words about Buchanan and the rest of those involved in professional conservatism are all we need to know:

"It was all a game; a way of making a living."

Old May 15th, 2009 #82
Troy Alexander
Nice shot Troy you got him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Because, NBF, these people don't believe their own bullshit enough to act on it and live by it.

Sobran's eternal words about Buchanan and the rest of those involved in professional conservatism are all we need to know:

How do you act conservative?

just being yourself is far more respectable?

how would people rect to a person who act exactly to the conservative playbook? would he be pretty monstrous?

Old May 15th, 2009 #83
Alex Linder
Administrator

And if we WN don't call them on it, and attack them just as harshly as the jews running them, WE are the fools.

So the last thing WN needs is clowns like Hadding defending these motherfucking jew-sucking, nigger-hiring, Holo-fact deleting, crawling Catholic conservative pussies like they're our own. They are not. Buchanan and his ilk are our enemies.

Old May 15th, 2009 #84
cillian

Quote:
Just how many millions does it take for a media figure who knows the jewscore to find his balls? Or how many billions? Buchanan is financially untouchable; he could Come Out With It and still live like a king for the rest of his life. He could write a book about his career-long game of not directly taking on the kike power that rules the White world, about how totally ineffective it is to tap-dance around the edge of the full kosher truth if we are to survive. Mel Gibson could make the films he knows he should be making, the ones exposing yid perfidy through the ages. But they will not. Because they haven't got the Fruit to withstand their hook-snouted enemies' screaming "See - see?! We told you so, goyim! ANTI-SEMITES!!"

"Secretly on our side"? Bullshit - but even if they were, so fucking what?
I think it has more to do with perceived lack of support, they will only go out as far as they think mainstream will accept. But since the jews control that perception they dare not pass the middle of the road, so they never actually oppose the left.

Old May 15th, 2009 #85
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Alexander View Post
How do you act conservative?

just being yourself is far more respectable?

how would people rect to a person who act exactly to the conservative playbook? would he be pretty monstrous?
What I mean is, when you talk about truth, honor, respect, love, etc etc, as the Catholic never tire of, then you have to walk the talk in your life. If you're a political analyst, you walk the talk by telling the full and impartial truth. You don't cut corners. You don't speak in codes. You write the facts straight out.

That's how men do it. Neither Buchanan nor any of the other conservatives are real men. They are professional leg pullers and game players, just like cock-teasing girls. They hint at "real" politics - the stuff we discuss openly and fearlessly at VNN - but in the end they never fuck. They never get down to brass tacks and say,

Yeah, America's actually run by jew money and jew media. To keep my job, I have to go along with the Holocaust and the lie that diversity is our greatest strength. I know this destroys my country, but hey, I have to get paid. So, regard me as nothing but a jew's tool, cuz that's what I am.

Old May 15th, 2009 #86
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Wow, did he really say that, in the same context it sounds?

How could he ever have a single follower after that?

Old May 15th, 2009 #87
Alex Linder
Administrator

No White movement will ever develop in America or any other land unless the developers grasp and assimilate the fact that the conservatives are our enemies, and in most ways they are more dangerous than the liberals. When people like Hadding try to blur the line between WN and crummies like Buchanan, they damage our cause. They make people think, oh...ok...I guess if we just buy Buchanan's books, and put our faith in his latest effort, things will be ok. We just have to wait and he'll come around on race and the jewish question. Except they never do. That Buchanan says some of the same things we do is taken by dimmer WN as meaning he's "really" one of us, but he is not. He is HOSTILE to us. He HATES us. He only wants our money and attention to help keep his pose as the "pugnacious" radical. But when WN make their case, which they are not allowed to do at any outlet he controls, he shrinks to what he is: a pathetic tool who dare not write the facts because that would get him fired. And then he might have to work at McDonald's.

There is nothing in the world more pathetic than a WN praising a conservative. That is the definition of not getting it.

Old May 15th, 2009 #88
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
But direct WN ideology may be too esoteric for the garden day kwan.

Also, if he starts to wax lyrical on WN'sm; not only will he be fired but no figure remotely WN WILL REPLACE HIM. WN'sm wont come to the forefront, but even moderate wn'sm will be ousted; and we don't have much time.

what we need from our political figureheads is not ideological preciseness, but political panache and machiavellanism. someone who is patient. who cares what he says, so long as we get results down the ine.
Virtually every subject of importance is "too esoteric" for the reality teevee shitheads. Fuck 'em. So Lord Hyman allows Buchanan face time and publishes his softball books. What exactly has it all achieved in terms of putting a serious dent in the kike agenda? Why is he - or a similar replacement - relevant, let alone necessary?

Old May 15th, 2009 #89
Troy Alexander

Quote:
What I mean is, when you talk about truth, honor, respect, love, etc etc, as the Catholic never tire of, then you have to walk the talk in your life. If you're a political analyst, you walk the talk by telling the full and impartial truth. You don't cut corners. You don't speak in codes. You write the facts straight out.

That's how men do it. Neither Buchanan nor any of the other conservatives are real men. They are professional leg pullers and game players, just like cock-teasing girls. They hint at "real" politics - the stuff we discuss openly and fearlessly at VNN - but in the end they never fuck. They never get down to brass tacks and say,

Yeah, America's actually run by jew money and jew media. To keep my job, I have to go along with the Holocaust and the lie that diversity is our greatest strength. I know this destroys my country, but hey, I have to get paid. So, regard me as nothing but a jew's tool, cuz that's what I am.
Maybe he vews his doublespeak as a convention that he believes his readership will recognise and take into consideration.

If 300 million people were subject to inflammatory agitation there would be chaos. Also, if we come to power, we have to accept inflammatory speak from the opposition. And also, hypocrisy is the crown jewel of anglo-saxon civilisation: its the difference between the wealth and success of england and say--Greece.

Old May 15th, 2009 #90
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myles View Post
Wow, did he really say that, in the same context it sounds?

How could he ever have a single follower after that?
Jesus, Myles. I posted his "How I Was Fired by Bill Buckley" years ago. That's where the quotation originates. He's describing his awakening to the reality of professional conservatism after he gets beat on for applying conservative principles to our Israel policy, which scares the jews running Buckley and makes them pressure him to clamp down on Sobran. Google it. It's probably posted on the forum somewhere.

Old May 15th, 2009 #91
Troy Alexander

Quote:
Virtually every subject of importance is "too esoteric" for the reality teevee shitheads. Fuck 'em. So Lord Hyman allows Buchanan face time and publishes his softball books. What exactly has it all achieved in terms of putting a serious dent in the kike agenda? Why is he - or a similar replacement - relevant, let alone necessary?
maybe we are too hard on our figureheads if all they are capable of is talking?

are we too much like overbearing parents on their children?

Before we criticise maybe we must first work out a talking heads true potential and see what is lacking?

Old May 15th, 2009 #92
Anchorage Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
I don't know it it's intended that way or not, but as long as the forum was up, it sure seemed to be working out that way. I was getting lots of interest in what I was saying and a fair amount of agreement. If I had gone in there displaying a hostile attitude toward Buchanan that wouldn't have happened.
I don't think the issue is what you were posting there. It undoubtedly was helpful to our Cause. The real issue here is that when the heat was turned up, Pat Buchanan ran away from it by shutting down his forum.

Here's why I consider Buchanan's response to be cowardice. Pat Buchanan is not just another working stiff with school-age children at home and a couple of paychecks away from insolvency. He is an established success who has achieved fame and fortune. Keeping his forum up would have imposed minimal financial risk upon him. Yet he chose to run away from that minimal risk at the FIRST sign of opposition.

We have been justifying these paleocons for far too long. Paleocons no longer have a political future in this country, except with us. The liberals characterize them as racists, sexists, and homophobes. The ADL and the SPLC consider them to be no different than us. Not even the Michael Steele Obama look-alike Republikwans want them. We need to send the paleocons a message that it's no longer enough for them merely to "sound like us"; it's imperative they make common cause with us.

There are paleocons who have not run away from us; Paul Craig Roberts is one of them. But Pat Buchanan chose to run away from us, and that's cowardice. So he's earned the vilification directed towards him in this thread.

By the way, in the three years that I've had my Alaska Pride blog on line, only three people asked me to delete them from my sidebar. Guess what; all were conservatives. What does that tell you about the kahn-servative movement? My feelings weren't hurt, mind you, but too many of these conservatives have proven to be phonies.

Last edited by Anchorage Activist; May 15th, 2009 at 05:21 PM. Reason: clarity

Old May 15th, 2009 #93
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Maybe he vews his doublespeak as a convention that he believes his readership will recognise and take into consideration.

If 300 million people were subject to inflammatory agitation there would be chaos. Also, if we come to power, we have to accept inflammatory speak from the opposition. And also, hypocrisy is the crown jewel of anglo-saxon civilisation: its the difference between the wealth and success of england and say--Greece.
Anglo-Saxon 'civilization,' as you call it, is admired by Anglo-Saxons - pretty much alone. "Wealth and success" - no one in Greece ever wished he lived in England, you can take that to the bank.

Old May 15th, 2009 #94
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
maybe we are too hard on our figureheads if all they are capable of is talking?

are we too much like overbearing parents on their children?

Before we criticise maybe we must first work out a talking heads true potential and see what is lacking?
All this seems moot. Again, the heart of the matter: what has Bucky actually accomplished?

As far as I can see, not a goddam thing.

Old May 15th, 2009 #95
Hadding

Quote:
Like most of your opinions, it's worth little.

Go write your letter to Patsy, telling him the noblewoman who runs his board isn't allowing criticism of the evil jews. Being an upstanding man of god, and important political leader of non-cranks, I'm sure he will correct the situation.
Your debut on this thread was a non sequitur to the post on which it was supposed to be a comment; so what is your opinion worth? It can't be well informed when your'e going off half-cocked like that.

You insist that the decision to remove the forum absolutely could not have been made by anybody other than Pat Buchanan himself. To support this position you make a lot of suppositions. A big part of your argument is based simply on your low regard for anyone labeled conservative, not withstanding the significant differences between Buchanan and others with this label.

I have suggested that the removal of the forum may not have been Buchanan's personal decision for various reasons, including considerations of Buchanan's character and past behavior, and that the website does not belong to him and is not under his direct control. I think that this is a credible argument; and that I should become an object of vituperation for it, just because it is inconvenient for your dumping on Buchanan, is remarkable.

The worst thing that I have seen in this thread is the way you seem to burn all bridges between yourselves and people who haven't quite progressed to the radicalism of posing in front of mirrors with firearms and using special words like "Kwa" and "Itz." You rabidly attack a man who says some things that irritate the Jews greatly and you condemn with equal fervor anybody who suggests that this might be counterproductive.

Since you like quotes from Revilo Oliver, let me see if I can call this one up from memory. It's from one of his speeches; I am not sure which one.

"Let's say that you know that this man, soaking up all that money and resources is a traitor. You don't suspect it; you know it. You will want to have that man boiled in oil, preferably oil from Israel. My advice to you is Don't do it. All the resources that will be wasted in fighting him are resources that could be used in some way useful for our cause. And even in spite of himself, he will be doing some good, because he will attract many supporters that, when they become disillusioned with him, may come over to us."

That's an approximate quote, the best rendition that I can give from memory, but you get the point.

Last edited by Hadding; May 15th, 2009 at 05:34 PM.

Old May 15th, 2009 #96
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchorage Activist View Post
Here's why I consider Buchanan's response to be cowardice. Pat Buchanan is not just another working stiff with school-age children at home and a couple of paychecks away from insolvency. He is an established success who has achieved fame and fortune. Keeping his forum up would have imposed minimal financial risk upon him. Yet he chose to run away from that minimal risk at the FIRST sign of opposition.
He's a gutless Irish Catholic, just like Mel Gibson. Except he's not actually Irish, he's actually German-Scottish, which makes his groveling even more pathetic, as one expects more of Germans or Scots than IRC.

The thing here that people don't get is that there is a fundamentally different approach to politics in German countries as opposed to Anglo-Saxon ones. The latter are a bunch of sniveling hypocritical talkers, whereas the German approach is more impersonal and serious.

What we need here in America is the German approach -with the good guys and the bad guys battling it out in the streets, no holds barred, and no misunderstandings - as it was between the Nazis and the communists. That's what we need. What we have now is a giant, monstrous, spectacular facade, in which guys who pretend to believe this do battle with guys who really believe that. So we in Anglo countries, like fish who don't recognize water, can't even conceive there is a different way to do it.

The concept of saying what you mean directly is unheard of among the British, but it is precisely what we WN need, and what we must push. That means getting rid of not only professional gameplaying childess queers like Buchanan, but also the namby-pambies like Hadding who make excuses for their pathetic behavior.

What wins? Willingness to speak the truth and fighting to the death. Of course there is room for deceit, guile, lying and the rest - our enemies choose the low road, after all, and unless we prefer losing honorably to winning, we must take the low road ourselves. That's my choice. The Robert E. Lee way didn't work. Hell, even the Hitler way didn't fully work. We have to be better in every way than our enemies. That means full-on vicious, nasty attacks on Pat Buchanan, the slimy lying multimillionaire, and all of the frauds who pose as right wingers. Just as much as we attack the jew-commies and the whiteskin liberal cultists we must attack the pseuds who are sucking the minds and money away from our cause, as Dr. Pierce said of Buchanan's brigades.

Simple, simple stuff. Too much for hapless Haddings, but not too much for the rest of us.

Old May 15th, 2009 #97
KMRATHELL
deken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
You insist that the decision to remove the forum absolutely could not have been made by anybody other than Pat Buchanan himself.
Let's suppose you are right, someone other than Buchanan removed it from his web site. What does that say about Buchanan's ability to lead and control his own people, in your opinion? He did at one time believe himself to be presidential timber.

Old May 15th, 2009 #98
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
I think it has more to do with perceived lack of support, they will only go out as far as they think mainstream will accept. But since the jews control that perception they dare not pass the middle of the road, so they never actually oppose the left.
Why don't they "dare"? Why can't they bust things wide open by spelling out the facts that Big Kike shapes mass perceptions, thereby manufacturing consent to their covert, gradual genocide?

Because they're jew lackeys. Period.

Old May 15th, 2009 #99
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchorage Activist View Post
There are paleocons who have not run away from us; Paul Craig Roberts is one of them. But Pat Buchanan chose to run away from us, and that's cowardice.
Yeah, grandpa threatened, in a response email, to punch me for calling him a coward. I guess that shows a tiny flicker of shame, because in the years after that email, he began to speak a portion of the truth about Israel. But instead of blaming jews, he just calls them nazis. He's still a punk, though, and not on our side. Pauli Girl stands on record as the only paleocon capable, to a tiny extent, of being shamed into doing the right thing. But what he does is nowhere near enough.

Old May 15th, 2009 #100
Troy Alexander

Quote:
Why don't they "dare"? Why can't they bust things wide open by spelling out the facts that Big Kike shapes mass perceptions, thereby manufacturing consent to their covert, gradual genocide?

Because they're jew lackeys. Period.
They killed Lindberghs child. that austrian died in a car crash. What we are dealing with here are killers; ruthless ones. We must take this into account when we criticise.

instead of saying they are cowards, say they are not brave enough for politics.

That way, the next generation green of prospective conservatives will know the mission before they make the decision to step up. At least this way we cut the wheat from the chaff and there is no possibility of a poltician changing when he finally gets power and knows the deal.

Last edited by Troy Alexander; May 15th, 2009 at 05:40 PM.

Tags
faileoconservative

Thread