VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 6th, 2009 #1
Igor Alexander

Default White nationalism is not...

A white nationalist is not:
  • A conservative (of either the neo- or paleo- persuasion; I include in this category people who attack Muslims while keeping their mouths shut about jews).

• An anti-Zionist leftist.

• A crackpot who believes the nonsense peddled by Alex Jones, Michael Hoffman, David Icke, Bill Cooper, the John Birch Society, and their ilk.

It's about time that we stopped viewing these people as our friends or allies. They most certainly are not.

White nationalists refrain from attacking them, and yet these people talk shit about us at every chance they get (though they certainly don't mind if we buy their books and videos, link to their websites, etc).

Enough is enough. If we're not going to hit these people back, then we should at least be giving them the cold shoulder.

Old August 6th, 2009 #2
Kiel

"A revolution is not a dinner party, or writing an essay, or painting a picture, or doing embroidery. "

"Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy."

~Mao-Tse Tung

Real, dedicated White nationalist can learn alot from studing the ways of the old communists IMO.

Old August 6th, 2009 #3
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
  • A crackpot who believes the nonsense peddled by Alex Jones, Michael Hoffman, David Icke, Bill Cooper, the John Birch Society, and their ilk.
I agree, in particular those guys cause a lot of damage to the credibility of our message.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; August 6th, 2009 at 09:44 AM.

Old August 6th, 2009 #4
Rick Ronsavelle

Which of Cooper's views are wrong, either of commission or omission?

Old August 6th, 2009 #5
conflict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiel View Post
"A revolution is not a dinner party, or writing an essay, or painting a picture, or doing embroidery. "

"Communism is not love. Communism is a hammer which we use to crush the enemy."

~Mao-Tse Tung

Real, dedicated White nationalist can learn alot from studing the ways of the old communists IMO.

You're right. Maybe that's why they have been successful and we have not.

Old August 6th, 2009 #6
Mack Bartlow

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflict View Post
You're right. Maybe that's why they have been successful and we have not.
They were successful because the pushed no holes barred in the streets. They of course were scumbags.

But very noble folks such as the Patriots would fought the American Revolution were successful as well. But again, the took it to the streets and did not let anyone get in their way. Majority of the colonists choose to remain neutral and let the "10%" fight the other 10%.

There's a lesson in that.

Old August 7th, 2009 #7
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
I agree, in particular those guys cause a lot of damage to the credibility of our message.
You can say that again.

A year or two ago, I had an unfriendly email exchange with a conspiracy kook who calls himself Celtic Rebel after he had censored some of my comments from his blog. I had disputed that AIDS is a man-made virus, that Chuck Norris is a kike, that the Target stores logo is really an ancient pagan fertility symbol (Heaven forbid that it might just be a target!), and that Walt Disney was an enemy of the people because he was a Freemason (Walt wasn't even a Freemason, as far as I've been able to ascertain).

I listen to Alex Jones on a frequent basis (because there's not much else on shortwave) and not a show goes by that he doesn't rant and rave about how evil Hitler and the Nazis were, how "white supremacists" are the "useful idiots" of the NWO, how Germans and Texas oil billionaires (but certainly not jews) are behind the NWO, etc.

A few days ago I go on the blog of a guy who opposes "Ziofascism" and I find the old "don't blame jews, blame Zionists" speech. I wonder if he didn't write that entry in response to my prodding him earlier about why he links to jew Henry Makow's site.

And now I find that Michael Hoffman is openly insulting white nationalists and taking or threatening legal action against Stormfront because someone posted one of his articles there.

I've had it with these conspiracy tards and hucksters. They are not helping our cause. A clear dividing line needs to be drawn between us and them.

If when David Icke says "reptilians" he really means jews, then let him say jews.

Alex Jones is hopeless since his wife is jewish, he's got jews on his staff, and many of his sponsors are jewish.

Bill Cooper is dead, so he doesn't matter, though it's clear his father was a jew.

Michael Hoffman, well, what can you really say about Mr. "Have you hugged a jew for Jesus today"? If you're going to support him, you may as well be sending money to the Jews for Jesus.

And the JBS was a jewish false front from the very beginning, according to founding member Revilo Oliver.

I wouldn't be surprised at this point if the entire paytriot movement/ conspiracy subculture had been created by our enemies as a way to divert people away from white nationalism. Race is the one subject these conspiracy retards won't touch with a 100 foot pole.

Last edited by Igor Alexander; August 7th, 2009 at 01:55 AM.

Old August 7th, 2009 #8
Igor Alexander

The one big conspiracy guy that seems alright to me is Jeff Rense. Unlike the rest of them, he's had revisionists on his show, and posts articles about the JQ on his site regularly.

Someone on this forum said a while back that he was jewish, but I haven't seen any evidence of it, and even if it were true, I'm not going to attack jews when they're doing the right thing.

Old August 7th, 2009 #9
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
Which of Cooper's views are wrong, either of commission or omission?
I've already stated it twice in this thread, but I'll say it again: Bill Cooper started his career selling videotapes at UFO conventions. In his book, he clearly stated that he saw, with his own eyes, directly in front of him, a huge UFO coming out of the water while he was out at sea (I can get the page number for you if you want). Years later, Cooper reversed his story and started claiming that UFO's weren't real and that anyone claiming they were was a government disinfo agent.

Well, you can't have it both ways. Either he saw what he saw or he didn't. That tells you about all you need to know about Bill Cooper.

Old August 7th, 2009 #10
Mike Parker

Quote:
If we're not going to hit these people back, then we should at least be giving them the cold shoulder.
Alex Linder has the right approach. We use what is of value in their work, and at the same time expose and ridicule them for their lies and omissions. Leverage, itz.

Old August 7th, 2009 #11
richyrichard
Banned

Quote:
  • A conservative (of either the neo- or paleo- persuasion; I include in this category people who attack Muslims while keeping their mouths shut about jews).

• An anti-Zionist leftist.

It's about time that we stopped viewing these people as our friends or allies. They most certainly are not.

White nationalists refrain from attacking them, and yet these people talk shit about us at every chance they get (though they certainly don't mind if we buy their books and videos, link to their websites, etc).

Enough is enough. If we're not going to hit these people back, then we should at least be giving them the cold shoulder.
This is how you can tell who is in this struggle for the money and who is not. Those, like the groups you mention, who are in this for the money say, "buy our stuff but not theirs". They are usually very self-righteous in their criticisms of racists even though nothing explains human behavior more clearly that does racism.

Nothing less than white supremacy will save our people. White supremacy means we reign supreme in our own land. Some prefer to say, "white nationalism", but they are arguing semantics. We seek to reclaim the United States as a national homeland for the white race, and we don't waste time arguing whether or not its "fair". So-called equality is nothing but anti-white poison being used to neutralize white opposition to the enemies of our race.

The programs we adopt for our society, such as taxes and banking and other issues, are secondary to obtaining white political autonomy.

Old August 7th, 2009 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Parker View Post
Alex Linder has the right approach. We use what is of value in their work, and at the same time expose and ridicule them for their lies and omissions. Leverage, itz.
Buchanan says to steal our best points and treat us like shit - precisely what we should do to him and his. It's a battle for minds, and there is no win-win. If conservatives win, White nationalists lose.

Do you understand that?

Most WN do not.

Almost none of the highest IQ WN grasp it.

WN intellectuals lose sight of the objective truth about what helps/hurts us in their admiration for the professional abilities of people like Buchanan, and their personal qualities. This is a great mistake.

As long as clowns and charadists like Buchanan are treated with respect by folks who think they're White nationalists (but are actually conservatives), our cause will tread water.

Attack conservatives with gusto is what the situation calls for. Anything that differentiates WN from conservatism serves our interest. Mock them as losers - they are. Mock them as sellouts - they are. Mock them as game players, cock teasers, geldings, lickspittles, suckpoops and girlie men - they are.

Old August 7th, 2009 #13
richyrichard
Banned

Quote:
The one big conspiracy guy that seems alright to me is Jeff Rense. Unlike the rest of them, he's had revisionists on his show, and posts articles about the JQ on his site regularly.

Someone on this forum said a while back that he was jewish, but I haven't seen any evidence of it, and even if it were true, I'm not going to attack jews when they're doing the right thing.
Jeff Rense merely differentiates between Orthodox Jews and Zionist Jews. He believes there is a difference between Torah Jews and Talmudic Jews.

http://www.rense.com/general74/und.htm

Technically, it is the Political Zionist Jews who seek world domination politically.

Old August 7th, 2009 #14
richyrichard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Buchanan says to steal our best points and treat us like shit - precisely what we should do to him and his. It's a battle for minds, and there is no win-win. If conservatives win, White nationalists lose.

Do you understand that?

Most WN do not.

Almost none of the highest IQ WN grasp it.

WN intellectuals lose sight of the objective truth about what helps/hurts us in their admiration for the professional abilities of people like Buchanan, and their personal qualities. This is a great mistake.

As long as clowns and charadists like Buchanan are treated with respect by folks who think they're White nationalists (but are actually conservatives), our cause will tread water.

Attack conservatives with gusto is what the situation calls for. Anything that differentiates WN from conservatism serves our interest. Mock them as losers - they are. Mock them as sellouts - they are. Mock them as game players, cock teasers, geldings, lickspittles, suckpoops and girlie men - they are.
Conservatives believe that people of color are acceptable if they are conservative. They praise Hispanic and Black conservatives to no end. They seem not to understand, or are too dishonest to admit, the cultural differences that render our races incompatible. This is especially true of myself and others who believe the colored races are inferior and that the white Aryan race, the Nordic tribes, are a superior race and, therefore, there can be no mingling, mixing, or socializing. I do not want them living in my neighborhood, nor in my town, nor in my country. Personally, I can't stand to look at them. Their are all damn ugly to me. I want to live in a beautiful pure white society with no coloreds.

Besides all of that, I'm a populist, not a conservative.

Tags
faileoconservative, false opposition, michael hoffman, patriotards

Thread