Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 2nd, 2022 #421
George Witzgall

Maybe Aryan portions of Brazil and Argentina and Chile and Uruguay could join together to form a single Latin Aryan superstate?

Old October 3rd, 2022 #422
Lutador Branco

Comrade George, I know you mean well to protect us Aryans, and your idea is an interesting one.

My personal opinion is that the Nations of Brazil, Argentina, Chile and Uruguay were founded, originally and authentically populated and developed by Europeans, and should remain as distinct Aryan Nations, although allied.

As complex as it may seem, I still think that we just have to separate the Aryans from the others, in each of these countries.

Last edited by Lutador Branco; October 3rd, 2022 at 04:26 AM.

Old October 3rd, 2022 #423
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutador Branco View Post
Yes, Comrade George Witzgall.

Neoliberals, Financier and Communists are part of the same International Globalist agenda, they are wings of the same monster, but it is the Communist wing that is in charge.

In Brazil, the ideological polarization patriots x leftists, Bolsonaro x Lula, is strong and violent as never happened in history; people from the same family, or neighborhood, or school, attacking each other.

People who were friends for years now hate each other.

Here in Brazil, we need to racialize this polarization, we need to use it to definitively resolve our racial issue, initially formally considering non-white organizations as the Black Movement and International Israeli Confederations as Leftist Organizations.

Then, start separating pure European Brazilians from others, implementing the compulsory ancestry test, in the AncestryDNA pattern, with the official justification of population census and racial quotas.

Then move on to other steps.

With the frightening growth of the conservative-far-right electorate in these 2022 elections in Brazil - which surprised experts - even with Bolsonaro's defeat in the first round, and the need for a second round, the numbers of the conservative-far right were much higher than that was predicted.

I think there's room for my schedule.

Old October 16th, 2022 #424
Lutador Branco

Brazilian elections 2022:

Bolsonaro and Lula will contest the second round for the post of President.

Even if Bolsonaro loses, the vast majority that is already elected to Parliament, in these same elections, is made up of rightists, among Conservatives and even, yes, what can be called the extreme right.

Old October 26th, 2022 #425
Lutador Branco

The Brazilian Nationalist Revolution has completed another stage, because the Brazilian Parliament - Chamber of Deputies and Senate - is currently filled mostly by right-wing politicians, after the recent October 2022 election.

Other important stages of the Nationalist Revolution are the current activity of the WhatsApp group of great Brazilian businessmen who support the establishment of a patriotic, right-wing and strong government; and also several public statements by the Armed Forces, such as the President of the Military Club, against the leftist STF (Supreme Court) magistrates.

Little by little, we are moving towards new stages.

There will be this future stage of the Brazilian Nationalist Revolution:

Realization of the Meeting of European Brazilians, at municipal, state and national levels, held in a large space, such as a club or gym.

Demonstrations of hatred or disrespect towards the descendants of other civilizations will not be tolerated.

Entrance will be free.

To participate, it will only be necessary that the participant is Brazilian and has completely European ancestry, with proof through a genetic test of ancestry.

The Meeting will be filmed and broadcast widely.

Old November 4th, 2022 #426
Lutador Branco

I am really outraged by the false propaganda of the leftist media and educational system, in Brazil and in the world, about the Brazilian Military Regime from 1964 to 1985, which they call the "dictatorship".

I was a child but I remember it well.

I remember never seeing any sign of terror, fear or violence.

If your family were honest and normal workers and students, patriots and anti-communists, there was absolutely nothing to fear, and these families were the majority of the people. This was my family.

The quality of life in leisure, health, employment, economy, public safety, TV, music, sports, school, public parks, magazines and books was wonderful.

Those that the Military Regime arrested and interrogated were a minority, which were communist activists, terrorists, guerrillas and common bandits.

Old December 1st, 2022 #428
Ray Allan

Quote:
I am really outraged by the false propaganda of the leftist media and educational system, in Brazil and in the world, about the Brazilian Military Regime from 1964 to 1985, which they call the "dictatorship".

I was a child but I remember it well.

I remember never seeing any sign of terror, fear or violence.

If your family were honest and normal workers and students, patriots and anti-communists, there was absolutely nothing to fear, and these families were the majority of the people. This was my family.

The quality of life in leisure, health, employment, economy, public safety, TV, music, sports, school, public parks, magazines and books was wonderful.

Those that the Military Regime arrested and interrogated were a minority, which were communist activists, terrorists, guerrillas and common bandits.
It sounds very much like life in Pinochet's Chile. As long as you were not a fucking commie, things were just fine. Too bad they have a leftist president now.

Ever see the 1988 movie 'Moon over Parador' starring the jew Richard Dreyfus and Brazilian actress Sonia Braga? Painfully obvious it was a parody about Pinochet.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; December 1st, 2022 at 08:13 AM.

Old December 1st, 2022 #429
Lutador Branco

Yes, Comrade Ray, life under the Brazilian Dictatorship was similar to life in Pinochet's Chile.

I haven't seen the movie 'Moon over Parador', but it certainly interested me a lot, now that you mention it, and I will watch it.

Old January 2nd, 2023 #430
Lutador Branco

In this video, from 2016, the former communist president of Brazil, Dilma, said "we will be back", shortly after suffering the right-wing constitutional coup d'état, a coup that had the support of the then American vice president Biden, who was in Brazil in 2014, and held secret meetings, where everything was prepared.

But the Left never sleeps, and now it has returned to power in Brazil.

The definitive solution is to exterminate all the Left and all the enemies of the Nation, so that it never returns, in the same way that the Romans salted the land of the Carthaginians, after the Punic Wars, so that there would be no more life there.

Please enable subtitles.

Old January 3rd, 2023 #431
Lutador Branco

Four weeks ago:

Putin said to Maduro and to Macron:

(there is no source citation, it is a confidential matter, but it is information from a safe source)

"Don't disturb Brazil, I hope I don't have to defend it."

Old January 6th, 2023 #432
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Four weeks ago:

Putin said to Maduro and to Macron:

(there is no source citation, it is a confidential matter, but it is information from a safe source)

"Don't disturb Brazil, I hope I don't have to defend it."

Brazilian YouTube channel.

Please enable subtitles.

Old January 16th, 2023 #433
Lutador Branco

All pure and true descendants of Europeans, pure and true descendants of Whites - descendants of the gods - i.e. Celts, Celtiberians, Germans, Vikings, Saxons, Angles, Britons, Hellenes, Romans and Slavs, in Europe,
in North America, South America, Central America, Oceania and South Africa must unite, in their Nations, against the terrestrial apes, that is, the blacks, Semites, Chinese, Orientals, Amerindians, Southeast Asian Indians and aborigines.

The Globalist Elite, the Left, support the terrestrial apes.

Either we beat them, or they beat us.

And if they beat us, it's the end of Civilization, Culture and Religion on Earth and everything goes wild, sick, chaotic and criminal.

Old January 16th, 2023 #434
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
It sounds very much like life in Pinochet's Chile. As long as you were not a fucking commie, things were just fine. Too bad they have a leftist president now.

Ever see the 1988 movie 'Moon over Parador' starring the jew Richard Dreyfus and Brazilian actress Sonia Braga? Painfully obvious it was a parody about Pinochet.
I saw that ages ago.

I recognized Raul Julia in that cast

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_over_Parador

Last edited by Gladiatrix; January 16th, 2023 at 11:25 AM.

Old January 16th, 2023 #435
Lutador Branco

Brazilian Presidents of the Military Government, from 1964 to 1985.

Castelo Branco, Costa e Silva, Médici, Geisel and João Figueiredo.

Old January 17th, 2023 #436
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Brazilian Presidents of the Military Government, from 1964 to 1985.

Castelo Branco, Costa e Silva, Médici, Geisel and João Figueiredo.

Castelo Branco, from 1964 to 1967.

Costa e Silva, from 1967 to 1969.

Médici, from 1969 to 1974.

Geisel, from 1974 to 1979.

João Figueiredo, from 1979 to 1985.

I had a safe, peaceful and quiet childhood, with economic prosperity at home, with good schools, books, magazines and toys, and I saw peace and security at home, at school, and everywhere I went with my parents, grandmother, relatives and friends.

Old January 17th, 2023 #437
Ray Allan

Since Bolsonaro was not present, having left the country, to hand over the presidential sash to da Silva, was that the first time such a thing happened? Not that I blame Bolsonaro for not doing it for the new leftist, ex-convict president.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 18th, 2023 #438
Lutador Branco

Comrade Ray, before Bolsonaro, also President Floriano Peixoto, also a military man, known as the Iron Marshal, did not pass the presidential sash to his civilian successor, in 1894; and President General João Figueiredo did not pass the presidential sash to his leftist successor in 1985.

Old January 22nd, 2023 #439
Lutador Branco

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

The Globalist Elite has diverse members and fights for power; the globalist agenda is not unique.

A Patriotic or Nationalist Ruler must manipulate his country's position within the Globalist World Power Scheme, not to win this Scheme, but to take advantage of this situation.

Negotiating is the best you can do, preserving the essentials of your own Patriotic or Nationalist agenda.

This is how Patriots and Nationalists did it:

Napoleon, Mussolini, and recently, Trump, Bolsonaro and Putin.

Even Hitler did this: he solved the economy and employment, the race question, and foreign policy, and strengthened Germany's armed forces; but he needed money and funding - which is always in the elite's domain - and he was used to stimulate the creation of the State of Israel, for the Jewish people to live in, which was what he himself wanted, but it was also foreseen on the globalist agenda.

Old January 29th, 2023 #440
Lutador Branco

The text below is from an unknown author:

A sheep's life is easier than a wolf's life.

Sheep are given food and water freely by their shepherd and are protected from predators by shelters they have not built. They grow fat on the shepherd's food, thriving in a crowd that outnumbers the wolves.

Sheep desire freedom but depend on others to provide their comforts, striving for riches but putting little effort into achieving them. They scream in protest when they are surrounded and herded - angry that they are not free like wolves - but they accept the shepherd's food anyway. Although they rebel during the day, they always return to their cages at night.

Only a fool believes that everyone deserves
equal rewards for unequal abilities and efforts.

At sunset, the sheep are taken back to the prison and fed until they fall asleep. The wolf does not enjoy such promises, roaming the mountains in search of a meal: hungry, but free.

Though lacking the comforts of a shepherd's security, a wolf never desires the life of a sheep. A wolf may starve while a sheep is fed, but the fattest sheep is the wolf's meal.

Thread