Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 2nd, 2020 #41
Lutador Branco

Machiavelli wrote, in ''The Prince'':

"So we come to the question of whether it is better to be loved than feared. The answer is that it would be desirable to be both loved and feared, but that, as such a combination is difficult, it is much safer to be feared, if one has to choose ".

Trump and Bolsonaro are loved by a large portion of the population of their countries, but are not feared ...

Putin is loved and very feared in his country.

Old December 3rd, 2020 #42
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutador Branco View Post
Senate to debate whether Brazil needs nuclear weapons

November 3, 2020

Do the Brazilian Armed Forces need a nuclear bomb to deter foreign interference in our national territory?
Upon receiving 20,000 supports, the idea became a Legislative Suggestion and will be debated by Senators.

https://www.forte.jor.br/2020/11/03/...mas-nucleares/

Brazilian Atomic Bomb
The Brazilian Armed Forces need the nuclear bomb to deter foreign interference in our national territory.
More details
27,939 supports
This idea received more than 20,000 supports and was transformed into SUGGESTION No. 31 of 2020, which is under public consultation and is being processed at the HRC.

https://www12.senado.leg.br/ecidadan...131&voto=favor

Not that it's a bad idea, but where would they get the nukes from? Certainly not from any of the existing nuclear-armed states. Perhaps Israel could give them some. I joke, of course. Brazil would have to start its own nuclear development program. Did Brazil sign the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty? Thirdly, who is Brazil being threatened by militarily that would justify the need for nuclear weapons?

Iran and Japan should also have their own nuclear weapons; the former as a deterrent against the u.s.a.'s and Israel's aggression and the latter against North Korea and China, and also so the u.s. can end its military occupation of Japan because WW2 ended 75 years ago and stop being the world bully/policeman.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 3rd, 2020 #43
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Not that it's a bad idea, but where would they get the nukes from? Certainly not from any of the existing nuclear-armed states. Perhaps Israel could give them some. I joke, of course. Brazil would have to start its own nuclear development program. Did Brazil sign the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty? Thirdly, who is Brazil being threatened by militarily that would justify the need for nuclear weapons?

Iran and Japan should also have their own nuclear weapons; the former as a deterrent against the u.s.a.'s and Israel's aggression and the latter against North Korea and China, and also so the u.s. can end its military occupation of Japan because WW2 ended 75 years ago and stop being the world bully/policeman.

Comrade Ray, to start answering your first question, I can say that the Brazilian company INB has already mastered the process of enriching uranium for purposes of generating electricity, enriching around 3%, and for use in medicine, enriching around 20%.

For the production of a nuclear warhead, Brazilian scientists will have to develop this enrichment at 95%.

Another point is that you mentioned Israel, and I must say that it is well known that Netanyahu and Likud are friends of Bolsonaro, in this complex game of the power of world geopolitics.

Another important point is that the artillery of the Brazilian Army already has the Avibras AV-TM 300 “Matador” missile, produced by the Brazilian company Avibras.

As Brazil is a signatory to the Missile Technology Control Regime, to avoid sanctions the country has limited its range to 300 kilometers and its warhead to 200 kg of explosive, however its cruise engine can operate for longer than necessary to reach targets within a radius of 300 km, which in practice means that its range may exceed more than 1000 km. Some sources mention that the 300 km range is limited to the export version, and the one in use by the Brazilian Army may have a range that exceeds 1000 km.

And obviously the Brazilian company Avibrás is already thinking about increasing the range of the missile.

Firing an AV-TM 300 from the Astros 2020 platform.

Brazil signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty in the government of the leftist Fernando Henrique Cardoso in 1998, and I don't know if it will withdraw, as did North Korea.

And according to a strong group led by federal deputy Eduardo Bolsonaro, son and adviser to President Bolsonaro, Brazil has to be alert about China, which can make use of Venezuela to carry out attacks, and France, which could attack from French Guiana.

Last edited by Lutador Branco; December 3rd, 2020 at 06:02 PM.

Old December 9th, 2020 #44
Lutador Branco

Nations must prepare for the new nationalism that is approaching, and the great men of the past must inspire us.

Old December 10th, 2020 #45
jaekel

Good points.
The history I'm concerned about is the fall of the bezantyne empire to the muslims.
They slaughtered women and children, and ran a white slave trade.
For awhile I couldn't understand why the Democrats wouldn't condemn Muslims and the way treat women. Then the truth hit me when they started to defund police.
Muslims already have Sharia law established in some areas here and abroad
With our porous borders, they'll flood us with Muslims who will replace the police with Sharia law not just here but all of Europe as well.

Old December 10th, 2020 #46
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
Good points.
The history I'm concerned about is the fall of the bezantyne empire to the muslims.
They slaughtered women and children, and ran a white slave trade.
For awhile I couldn't understand why the Democrats wouldn't condemn Muslims and the way treat women. Then the truth hit me when they started to defund police.
Muslims already have Sharia law established in some areas here and abroad
With our porous borders, they'll flood us with Muslims who will replace the police with Sharia law not just here but all of Europe as well.

This is also an extremely important issue.

Muslim invasions throughout History, and also today ... they need to be stopped.

Old December 10th, 2020 #47
jaekel

Fortunately the Democrats crimes are being exposed.
I think they're going down along with their wicked plans.

Old December 10th, 2020 #48
Kosher Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
Fortunately the Democrats crimes are being exposed.
I think they're going down along with their wicked plans.
I respectfully disagree completely.

The planned 40+ million Brown Flood from the Cadaver Joe/Kabbalah Regime alone WILL liquidate the Republican party's, (or any other's), future chances of winning ANY seats in the House, Senate, and White House from 2022 onward.

The Eternally-Pushy and Eternally-Impatient Tribe made sure they'll never again need to engage in the type of massive, well-coordinated Multi-State Election Fraud they just allowed themselves to get away with...

Last edited by Kosher Clown; December 12th, 2020 at 12:27 PM.

Old December 11th, 2020 #49
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Comrade Ray, to start answering your first question, I can say that the Brazilian company INB has already mastered the process of enriching uranium for purposes of generating electricity, enriching around 3%, and for use in medicine, enriching around 20%.

For the production of a nuclear warhead, Brazilian scientists will have to develop this enrichment at 95%.

Another point is that you mentioned Israel, and I must say that it is well known that Netanyahu and Likud are friends of Bolsonaro, in this complex game of the power of world geopolitics.

Another important point is that the artillery of the Brazilian Army already has the Avibras AV-TM 300 “Matador” missile, produced by the Brazilian company Avibras.

As Brazil is a signatory to the Missile Technology Control Regime, to avoid sanctions the country has limited its range to 300 kilometers and its warhead to 200 kg of explosive, however its cruise engine can operate for longer than necessary to reach targets within a radius of 300 km, which in practice means that its range may exceed more than 1000 km. Some sources mention that the 300 km range is limited to the export version, and the one in use by the Brazilian Army may have a range that exceeds 1000 km.

And obviously the Brazilian company Avibrás is already thinking about increasing the range of the missile.

Firing an AV-TM 300 from the Astros 2020 platform.

Brazil signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty in the government of the leftist Fernando Henrique Cardoso in 1998, and I don't know if it will withdraw, as did North Korea.

And according to a strong group led by federal deputy Eduardo Bolsonaro, son and adviser to President Bolsonaro, Brazil has to be alert about China, which can make use of Venezuela to carry out attacks, and France, which could attack from French Guiana.

(Note 1: The article below was made in 2019, when there was still no closer relationship between Putin and Bolsonaro, who are currently strengthening their friendship.

Note 2: The possession of nuclear weapons by Brazil is now a Legislative Suggestion that is already under analysis in the Federal Senate.)

Eduardo Bolsonaro defends that Brazil owns nuclear bombs

https://istoe.com.br/eduardo-bolsona...bas-nucleares/

05/15/19 - 11:04 am

Congressman Eduardo Bolsonaro (PSL-SP), chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee of the Chamber, defended this Tuesday (14) during a lecture at the Higher Defense Course of the Escola Superior de Guerra that Brazil has the possession of nuclear weapons. The information is from the newspaper “Folha de S. Paulo”.

"If we had a larger force, a greater military power, perhaps we would be taken more seriously by Maduro, or perhaps feared by China or Russia," he said.

The parliamentarian recalled that the country would suffer a series of sanctions if it chose to breach the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT), signed during the government of Fernando Henrique Cardoso.

Despite the statements, Eduardo denied that he is "making a war" and recalled that "he has no powers to do so". According to him, this decision rests with the Ministry of Defense, currently headed by General Fernando Azevedo e Silva.

Last edited by Lutador Branco; December 11th, 2020 at 02:17 PM.

Old December 12th, 2020 #50
Crowe

Quote:
Machiavelli wrote, in ''The Prince'':

"So we come to the question of whether it is better to be loved than feared. The answer is that it would be desirable to be both loved and feared, but that, as such a combination is difficult, it is much safer to be feared, if one has to choose ".

Trump and Bolsonaro are loved by a large portion of the population of their countries, but are not feared ...

Putin is loved and very feared in his country.
A successful leader need to be loved by their people, and feared by their enemies, regardless of if they're left or right . This is why The Right in the USA is toothless and ineffective. Every great right-wing leader in the 20th century commanded fear when it was necessary. You can also look to right wing leaders this century, like Rody Duterte in Philippines, his people adore him, and his enemies fear him.

The left in the USA commands fear by going after your jobs, and livelihoods if you don't comply, or they'll doxx you, send you death threats, vandalize your property, etc. The right just turns the other cheek and takes it, and settles for weak compromises.

The left doesn't fear Trump, or Trump supporters, or they wouldn't have so brazenly stole an election. If I was a betting man, I'd bet on Trump supporters blowing off some steam before getting back into line and doing as they're told. I would be delighted to be proven wrong, but I'm just not seeing it.

Old December 12th, 2020 #51
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
A successful leader need to be loved by their people, and feared by their enemies, regardless of if they're left or right . This is why The Right in the USA is toothless and ineffective. Every great right-wing leader in the 20th century commanded fear when it was necessary. You can also look to right wing leaders this century, like Rody Duterte in Philippines, his people adore him, and his enemies fear him.

The left in the USA commands fear by going after your jobs, and livelihoods if you don't comply, or they'll doxx you, send you death threats, vandalize your property, etc. The right just turns the other cheek and takes it, and settles for weak compromises.

The left doesn't fear Trump, or Trump supporters, or they wouldn't have so brazenly stole an election. If I was a betting man, I'd bet on Trump supporters blowing off some steam before getting back into line and doing as they're told. I would be delighted to be proven wrong, but I'm just not seeing it.

Certainly, Comrade Crowe, and it was because of this situation in the world today, that I try to get inspiration from leaders like the one in the video above.

I had access to information from espionage professionals who say that, simply, any leader who comes to power in his country is already obligatorily co-opted by the Elite that controls the World / Zionism / International Left, in a way they are already financially dependent and politically from the Left, so that, theoretically, there would be no really independent leader.

But some leaders manage to overcome this leftist blockade, overcome the Left, and implement their own nationalist project, like Mussolini and Hitler, who had to pay later with their own lives ...

I see Putin looking like these nationalist leaders, and also Duterte.

Old December 12th, 2020 #52
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosher Clown View Post
I respectfully disagree completely.

The planned 40+ million Brown Flood from the Cadaver Joe/Kabbalah Regime alone WILL liquidate the Republican party's, (or any other's), future chances of winning ANY seats in the House, Senate, and White House from 2022 onward.

The Eternally-Pushy and Eternally-Impatient Tribe made sure they'll never again need to engage in the type of massive, well-coordinated Multi-State Election Fraud they just allowed themselves to get away with...
If you people think Republicans are your answer....

Muh cheap labor. Kebobs, slurpees, beans and niggers.

Old December 14th, 2020 #53
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosher Clown View Post
I

Yes, it was quite the overreach, but it looks like they pulled it off.

Old December 14th, 2020 #54
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post

Indeed. In Michigan the left played hardball and went after the children of election officials.

Old December 14th, 2020 #55
Lutador Branco

Dr. Goebbels, Hess and Goering, raising funds for the Party in 1930.

Classical early nationalists have a lot to teach today's nationalists.

Old December 15th, 2020 #56
Lutador Branco

Bolshevism and Soviet Union are a works of Zionism in Russia, and Lenin was a Marxist / Zionist puppet, all of which is absolutely certain.

But, about Stalin, some revisionist historians argue that Stalin was murdered by poisoning, after he started his toughest fight against Zionists.

Siegfried E. Castan, the greatest Brazilian historical revisionist writer, in his book "A Implosão da Mentira do Século'' (The Implosion of the Lie of the Century), wrote:

''Stalin is one of the great winners of World War II. Soon after, he began a persecution of Jews, mainly intellectuals / journalists; some members of the Anti-fascist Committee were shot."

and

"(interview by Stalin's grandson, also in this same book by Siegfried E. Castan):

'If Trotsky (Jew) had won, our situation would now be similar to that of the United States, where the whole economy and politics are in the hands of Jews."

Brazilian historical revisionist writer Siegfried E. Castan

Siegfried Ellwanger Castan [1928 - 2010] is Brazilian, was born in Candelária, Rio Grande do Sul.
He is the founder and owner of the most controversial publisher in Brazil - the Revisão Editora. His origins are from a humble family, he sold pastels and brown sugar that were made by his mother. In 1946 he enlisted as a volunteer with the Rio de Janeiro Marine Corps, where he served for almost three years. He was assigned to work as a clerk on the General Staff of that Corporation, beginning his readings about World War II, taking advantage of the ample time available. He ran his own company in the industrial iron and steel trade business, which he ran for more than twenty years, when he sold the controlling stake to another Rio Grande do Sul firm.

After the sale of his firm, S. E. Castan (as he is known), as a researcher, collector and reader of issues about World War II, he began to find flaws and contradictions, according to him, in the versions about it. He then decided to visit concentration camps in Germany and Poland. He traveled to many countries. He also studied the testimonies of many survivors of the war, which ended up generating his first book: “Jewish or German Holocaust?”, which became a great sales success and, certainly, one of the most controversial and persecuted books in Brazil, is currently in the 29th edition. It has been translated into English, Spanish and German.

He is also the author of the book “Gas is over… The end of a myth”, a work that seeks to prove, through a report by an American, Fred Leuchter Jr., the impossibility of having gas chambers for the execution of people in concentration camps in Auschwitz, Birkenau and Majdanek. He wrote “S.O.S. for Germany ”, a kind of continuation of his first book and also“ The implosion of the lie of the century ”, containing, among other things, a Polish report on the gas chambers of Auschwitz. He founded the Revisão Editora company in 1998 and since then he has published several books by several authors of his choice. He also founded, in 1994, the Historical Research Center, which seeks, according to the statute, the correct clarification to the general population of any historical controversy.

https://www.osentinela.org/sentinela...wanger-castan/

Last edited by Lutador Branco; December 15th, 2020 at 10:35 PM.

Old December 19th, 2020 #57
Lutador Branco

The eternal struggle of nationalists against the controlling Elite of the World ...

John Kennedy, according to intelligence reports, was murdered by the CIA.

Because:

1- He defended the end of American participation in the Vietnam War;

2- He intended to remove the missiles aimed at Cuba;

3- And also because of a speech by John Kennedy, seven days before his death, when he openly attacks the secret societies. :

"There's a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman and child. Before I leave this high and nolbe office, I intend to expose this plot. ''

''The very word '' secrecy '' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it.''

And this is news on TV about the young John Kennedy:

Last edited by Lutador Branco; December 20th, 2020 at 09:16 PM.

Old December 20th, 2020 #58
Lutador Branco

In this video, the beginning of the Nationalist Era.

The Left thought Hitler would be more of a leader controlled by the System and the ZOG, but Hitler showed how a true nationalist should act.

Let a new Nationalist Age come.

Old December 30th, 2020 #59
Lutador Branco

Post from a friend I read today on the social network:

''I was afraid to ask the girl at the supermarket where I find a packet of black beans!
Politically imbecile!''

The Left / Black Lives Matter is absurdly terrorizing people.

Anything can become a crime of racism.

Old December 31st, 2020 #60
Lutador Branco

That was the Brazilian Empire, in its daily life.

This painting is from 1822, and depicts a family in Rio de Janeiro followed by their slaves, 1822.

The social and anthropological confusion started with the abolition of slavery, which was done irresponsibly, and with the establishment of the leftist / Zionist Republic.

The Left always acts to weaken the Nations.

https://pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fich...rasil_1822.jpg

Thread