Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 8th, 2020 #1
rod crowley

Default Northwest

I'm a firm believer that the Northwest is our best solution.many Aryans are settling there from the lost south and I'm in the process.Seems it's our only hope.

Old March 9th, 2020 #2
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rod crowley View Post
I'm a firm believer that the Northwest is our best solution.many Aryans are settling there from the lost south and I'm in the process.Seems it's our only hope.
Maybe. But what happens when the Northwest is overrun with non-whites just like the Deep South? Where do whites flee after that?

Old March 11th, 2020 #3
rod crowley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post
Maybe. But what happens when the Northwest is overrun with non-whites just like the Deep South? Where do whites flee after that?

I'm moving there for my retirement.Itll change slowly but the one thing that keeps muds out is the harsh winters.And they're not greeted with open arms like the poisoned south.

Old March 11th, 2020 #4
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rod crowley View Post
...but the one thing that keeps muds out is the harsh winters.
I'm not saying the Northwest is a bad place. Years ago I lived and worked in Portland, Oregon. It was so green your eyes hurt. And rainy too. But I'm not convinced "harsh winters" keeps out groidz. Here's some groidz in Chicago, which has far worse winters than the Northwest:

And more in Detroit, another place with worse winters than the Northwest:

But what you won't find in either Detroit or Chicago are these scenes, all taken in the Pacific Northwest:

Old March 11th, 2020 #5
Ray Allan

I think the only thing that keeps the nig-nogs in places like Shitcongo, Detoilet, Mini-Mogadishu (formerly Minneapolis), Toronto and other northern locales is the White man paying their heating bills in winter via welfare. And in Scandinavian countries, too. Otherwise they'd be frozen chocolate popsicles.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 16th, 2020 #6
Spring74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I think the only thing that keeps the nig-nogs in places like Shitcongo, Detoilet, Mini-Mogadishu (formerly Minneapolis), Toronto and other northern locales is the White man paying their heating bills in winter via welfare. And in Scandinavian countries, too. Otherwise they'd be frozen chocolate popsicles.
Chocolate? Eww. Bad term to use. I can't equate food or candy to 2 legged animals.

Old March 16th, 2020 #7
Susan

I am not for moving to a particular place in order to run away from niggers. I live in the north Georgia area, not north enough to be in the mountains...but close.

Our weather here in north Georgia is very nice in the winters. We get cold weather then milder temps then maybe some brief snow or ice once a year for a few days. It's very enjoyable especially for older people. I don't want to live somewhere that is snowed in for 6 mos.

North Georgia does not get many tornadoes or severe types of weather like out West. And there are a number of Georgia counties on the northernmost border that are over 90% White.

I am planning to sell my house in 2-3 years and build a small house somewhere in the mountains, either in Georgia or Tennessee or West Virginia. I'd like to see a community of like minded people nearby.

BUT we cannot discuss this on the internet for all eyes to see. Or what happened with stupid Craig Cobb will happen again. Hopefully some of you will learn your lessons sometime about telling everyone everything.

We could even make it a retirement community and then leave our homes to younger like minded Whites to help them.

I'm thinking about elevated homes on a pedastal, octagonal shaped, one to two bedrooms, one bath, large open area for kitchen/living space, 800 to 1000 sq. ft. Something that could be built for $100,000 or less.

Old March 21st, 2020 #8
rod crowley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post
I'm not saying the Northwest is a bad place. Years ago I lived and worked in Portland, Oregon. It was so green your eyes hurt. And rainy too. But I'm not convinced "harsh winters" keeps out groidz. Here's some groidz in Chicago, which has far worse winters than the Northwest:

And more in Detroit, another place with worse winters than the Northwest:

But what you won't find in either Detroit or Chicago are these scenes, all taken in the Pacific Northwest:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring74 View Post
Chocolate? Eww. Bad term to use. I can't equate food or candy to 2 legged animals.
AGREED!Well said.

Old March 21st, 2020 #9
rod crowley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Tsaid.Theyre naturally drawn to overly
populated areas.Like flies to shit.Theyre overtaking rural southern areas as well.I see this daily.

Last edited by rod crowley; March 27th, 2020 at 05:55 PM.

Old March 27th, 2020 #10
rod crowley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I am not for moving to a particular place in order to run away from niggers. I live in the north Georgia area, not north enough to be in the mountains...but close.

Our weather here in north Georgia is very nice in the winters. We get cold weather then milder temps then maybe some brief snow or ice once a year for a few days. It's very enjoyable especially for older people. I don't want to live somewhere that is snowed in for 6 mos.

North Georgia does not get many tornadoes or severe types of weather like out West. And there are a number of Georgia counties on the northernmost border that are over 90% White.

I am planning to sell my house in 2-3 years and build a small house somewhere in the mountains, either in Georgia or Tennessee or West Virginia. I'd like to see a community of like minded people nearby.

BUT we cannot discuss this on the internet for all eyes to see. Or what happened with stupid Craig Cobb will happen again. Hopefully some of you will learn your lessons sometime about telling everyone everything.

We could even make it a retirement community and then leave our homes to younger like minded Whites to help them.

I'm thinking about elevated homes on a pedastal, octagonal shaped, one to two bedrooms, one bath, large open area for kitchen/living space, 800 to 1000 sq. ft. Something that could be built for $100,000 or less.
I reside in Ga.And sadly it's turning more liberal and draws muds like flies to shit.I bought my home in a small town in Ne Ga 15 years ago.It was 90% white then.Nowadays it's less than 50% white.Im done with the south.

Old April 23rd, 2020 #11
jimpickens

West Virginia not so bad 80% white not very many Hispanics or Muslims most of them are centered around the major university cities low violent crime mostly drug crimes great hunting and fishing.

Old May 1st, 2020 #12
jimpickens

And the non whites that live here are mostly the honest hard working types most of the crimes committed by them are by non residents contributing to the drug problem.

Old May 28th, 2020 #13
rod crowley

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimpickens View Post
West Virginia not so bad 80% white not very many Hispanics or Muslims most of them are centered around the major university cities low violent crime mostly drug crimes great hunting and fishing.
I've got many friends in WV it's beautiful and I'd considered it till I discovered the Northwest.Aryan paradise.838

Old May 29th, 2020 #14
Susan

I just do not agree with Whites giving up entire regions of this country without even a fight for goodness sakes. What are we made of these days???

As I posted before, the northern mountain regions in southern states are over 90% White and will stay that way if we move there and create communities. The year round weather is very nice, with none of the extremes you see out West or even the Northwest.

The winters are mild with cool to cold weather, rarely even light snows, rare tornado or flooding...certainly nothing compared to out West or Northwest. I wonder how many of you who have never lived somewhere where you can enjoy the outside all winter long can really appreciate how nice it is. No 6 ft. deep snow or snow drifts, no streets that cannot be traversed safely, no frozen engines or dead batteries, no being stuck inside for months. Just sayin'.

Nope, I'll visit the Northwest hopefully in my retirement, but I'll build my retirement house (or buy one) in Georgia, Tennessee or West Virginia.

Old May 30th, 2020 #15
jimpickens

And most importantly like I mentioned before the non whites except for the out of state hood rats in the major college cities are well behaved and don't burn down and loot their communities or engage in ghetto culture heck in some areas it's 95% white and for the past couple of years the winters have been mild.

Old May 30th, 2020 #16
rod crowley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I just do not agree with Whites giving up entire regions of this country without even a fight for goodness sakes. What are we made of these days???

As I posted before, the northern mountain regions in southern states are over 90% White and will stay that way if we move there and create communities. The year round weather is very nice, with none of the extremes you see out West or even the Northwest.

The winters are mild with cool to cold weather, rarely even light snows, rare tornado or flooding...certainly nothing compared to out West or Northwest. I wonder how many of you who have never lived somewhere where you can enjoy the outside all winter long can really appreciate how nice it is. No 6 ft. deep snow or snow drifts, no streets that cannot be traversed safely, no frozen engines or dead batteries, no being stuck inside for months. Just sayin'.

Nope, I'll visit the Northwest hopefully in my retirement, but I'll build my retirement house (or buy one) in Georgia, Tennessee or West Virginia.
I've lived in GA most of my life.The paradise of the 70s no longer exists.Muds own Ga.Take a long look around.

Old May 30th, 2020 #17
Gladiatrix

Quote:
I used to go to Harper's Ferry for day trips with a good friend who passed. He drove, I don't. We also used to go to the Shenandoah Mountains. Beautiful state.

Old May 31st, 2020 #18
jimpickens

Too bad our government is full of corrupt carpetbaggers who sell this beautiful state to the highest bidder.

Old May 31st, 2020 #19
rod crowley

Quote:
Too bad our government is full of corrupt carpetbaggers who sell this beautiful state to the highest bidder.
Time to flush the toilet.

Old July 21st, 2020 #20
jimpickens

Yeah they really need to throw a net over this state.

Thread