Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 18th, 2017 #3961
cillian

Perhaps Bannon leaving was not Trump abandoning his populist base. Perhaps something else is going on.

Old August 18th, 2017 #3962
Dan Hadaway

I'm getting two opposite viewpoints on this.

Bannon: 'The Trump Presidency That We Fought For, and Won, Is Over.'

http://archive.is/IES6u

Old August 18th, 2017 #3963
N.B. Forrest

Despite Bannon's obvious shortcomings, I'd say Wormtongue Kushnah & Daddy's Little Princess (and all the other kikes, cucks & MIC whore generals) have triumphed. He's decided to run his presidency like a Mom & Pop candy store, listening only to "family" (the Orthokike branch), and so I guess that's pretty much that for Trump's usefulness for White survival.

A giant Saturn rocket that blew up on the launch pad. Still, he unleashed a social tsnami that the god damned kike/cuck scum can NEVER stop now, no matter how desperately they try.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Last edited by N.B. Forrest; August 18th, 2017 at 08:47 PM.

Old August 19th, 2017 #3964
Robbie Key

this is bizarre. there has never been an US president that has been treated like this before. and Truth doesn't matter any more. what the kikemedia say is true - fuck truth and objective facts, eh?

Major charities cancel events at Trump's Mar-a-Lago club in Florida
Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:36PM
HomeUSPolitics

Several charitable groups have cancelled plans to hold fundraising events at US President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida, amid anger over his comments on Charlottesville.

The American Red Cross, the Cleveland Clinic, the American Cancer Society and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and several other medical organizations have canceled galas at Mar-a-Lago.

The American Red Cross said in a statement that it would cancel its annual fundraiser at the club because “it has increasingly become a source of controversy and pain for many of our volunteers, employees and supporters.”

"After careful consideration, Cleveland Clinic has decided that it will not hold a Florida fundraiser at Mar-a-Lago in 2018," the Cleveland Clinic said in a statement on Thursday, according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer. "We thank the staff of Mar-a-Lago for their service over the years."

The American Cancer Society also said it would move its 2017 Island of Palm Beach gala from Trump's club, The Washington Post reported on the same day.

"Our values and commitment to diversity are critical as we work to address the impact of cancer in every community," the group said in a statement. "It has become increasingly clear that the challenge to those values is outweighing other business considerations."

According to The Washington Post, the Salvation Army, the Autism Project of Palm Beach County and Susan G Komen have all also canceled fundraisers.

The latest developments came after the president's controversial press conference at Trump Tower last week where thousands of white supremacists, KKK members and neo-Nazis descended on Charlottesville for a “Unite the Right” rally. The march however turned violent when a man plowed a vehicle into a group of anti-hate demonstrators protesting against the white supremacist rally, killing at least three people and injuring 20 others.

Trump came under fire for initially blaming the violence on “many sides.”

Nonprofits have not been the only ones abandoning Trump after his comments on Charlottesville.

Three White House business panels were scrapped in the past week after CEOs of some of America’s largest companies withdrew their support from Trump.

Laurel Baker, the head of the Palm Beach Chamber of Commerce, also started discouraging businesses from hosting events at Mar-a-Lago.

“If you’re looking at your mission statement,” she in an interview with The Washington Post, “can you honestly say having an event at Mar-a-Lago, given all that has transpired, is the best stewardship of your efforts?”

She added, “The club is a member of the chamber. But right is right.”

Trump has been criticized both in the country and abroad over his response to the violence in Charlottesville. In the US, many lawmakers, including members of his own party, and business executives have distanced themselves from him. Also, officials in Britain, Germany, the UN and elsewhere have denounced his remarks.

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/08...-boycott-Trump

Old August 19th, 2017 #3965
Robbie Key

Bannon: "The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over"

Andrew Harnik / AP

Quote:
After confirming his White House departure, Bannon told The Weekly Standard on Friday, "The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over," noting that now that he is gone, it will be "that much harder" for Trump to achieve wins, like the border wall.

"We still have a huge movement, and we will make something of this Trump presidency. But that presidency is over. It'll be something else. And there'll be all kinds of fights, and there'll be good days and bad days, but that presidency is over."

Bannon predicts that moves coming from the White House are about to get much more "conventional" due to what he predicts will be a flood of moderates on the Hill. "They're not populists, they're not nationalists, they had no interest in his program."
https://www.axios.com/bannon-the-tru...474582991.html

Old August 19th, 2017 #3966
Robbie Key

Jonathan Swan Mike Allen 2 hrs ago

Bannon plots Fox competitor, global expansion

Sam Jayne / Axios

Unshaven and working from home in cargo shorts as he moves into "Bannon the Barbarian" mode, Steve Bannon is thinking bigger than Breitbart.

Axios' Jonathan Swan hears Bannon has told friends he sees a massive opening to the right of Fox News, raising the possibility that he's going to start a network.

Bannon's friends are speculating about whether it will be a standalone TV network, or online streaming only.

Before his death in May, Roger Ailes had sent word to Bannon that he wanted to start a channel together. Bannon loved the idea: He believes Fox is heading in a squishy, globalist direction as the Murdoch sons assume more power.

Now he has the means, motive and opportunity: His chief financial backer, Long Island hedge fund billionaire Bob Mercer, is ready to invest big in what's coming next, including a huge overseas expansion of Breitbart News.

On Day 1, Breitbart declared he's taking his West Wing infighting to the outside, telling Bloomberg Businessweek's Josh Green that he's "going to war for Trump against his opponents — on Capitol Hill, in the media, and in corporate America."

The reality is that Bannon will go nuclear on former colleagues he calls "West Wing Democrats": economic adviser Gary Cohn, Jared and Ivanka ("Javanka," as he calls them) and Deputy National Security Adviser Dina Powell.

The revved-up Breitbart operation is also likely to target Speaker Ryan, as it did before Trump.

Why it matters: The country's national political conversation is about to get even uglier, if you can imagine. It's going to be dark, and toxic, with a fight on the right that may be more bitter and personal than hostilities between Republicans and Democrats.

Bannon signaled his subtle approach in a for-the-ages Weekly Standard interview: "The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over … I feel jacked up … Now I'm free. I've got my hands back on my weapons. … I am definitely going to crush the opposition. There's no doubt. I built a f***ing machine at Breitbart. And now … we're about to rev that machine up."

His restoration as executive chairman of Breitbart News was announced less than five hours after the White House confirmed his "mutually agreed" departure as chief strategist. (Translation: He was told he wasn't long for the West Wing.)

Bannon made a "conqueror's return" to a Breitbart editorial conference call last night, and laid out the battle ahead for the staff.

Josh Green — author of "Devil's Bargain," the book that helped get Bannon fired because Trump hates sharing the spotlight — tweeted: "Bannon sounded like he'd just consumed 40 Red Bulls … At least [he] didn't say he's leaving to spend more time with his family."

Around the corner: Expect Bannon to use Breitbart to engage aggressively in September's policy fights. Watch for Bannon to pressure Trump to veto any government funding bill that doesn't include money to fund the building of that big, beautiful wall he promised along the southern border with Mexico.

Watch for a real fight over the debt ceiling. In other words: Buckle up.

https://www.axios.com/what-is-steve-...474727174.html

Old August 19th, 2017 #3967
N.B. Forrest

Bannon says he's "going to war"....for a Trump presidency - the presidency we voted for - that he says is over after a mere 8 months. If he really hammers Kushnah & the Bitch, Cohn & the other kikes (as much as anyone can without ever mentioning that they're kikes), the cuck scum & the whore generals, it might be of at least some value.

As for his possible tv thing: if he's just going to make a harder version of the "moderate"-shifting-therefore-dying Fux patriotard trap (more emphasis on America First anti-chink economics, but the same ol' war-monger pro-Jizzrul shit otherwise) it'll be a waste of time & money

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 19th, 2017 #3968
Dan Hadaway

I thought I unsubscribed from Trump's email list, but I got this today anyway.

Quote:
The President condemns in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence. It has no place in America. No matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God. We must love each other, show affection for each other, and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry and violence. We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans. Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.
It could have been written by shlomo himself.

Old August 19th, 2017 #3969
Ironguard1940

Default Niggeress defends Trump, his comments on Charlottesville SSR

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cid=spartanntp

This is when you know shit is fucked up. A nigger woman is making more sense than millions of Whites. Un. Fucking. Real.

Here's a good quote though:

Gregory Kline, 46, a lawyer in Severna Park, Md., who is a Republican, said he did not vote for Mr. Trump but understands that part of the president’s support comes from fury at the left, particularly the media. When there is an attack by Muslim terrorists, for example, the media reaches for pundits who say most Muslims are good. But when it is a white supremacist, “every conservative is lumped in with him,” he said.

Old August 21st, 2017 #3970
Robbie Key

WHITE HOUSE

Trump to unveil Afghanistan strategy after struggling with decision

The White House appeared to keep a tight hold on the details, but Trump is expected to approve sending more troops to Afghanistan.

By MATTHEW NUSSBAUM and BRENT D. GRIFFITHS 08/20/2017 04:28 PM EDT Updated 08/21/2017 11:36 AM EDT

Quote:
President Donald Trump plans to unveil his new strategy for Afghanistan in an evening address to the nation on Monday, after struggling with the decision for months amid heavy lobbying from some of his top aides.

Trump is expected to approve sending at least 3,500 more troops to Afghanistan, according to two sources with knowledge of the discussions, though the White House appears to be keeping a tight hold on the details of exactly what the president will say. He is expected to deepen U.S. involvement in the region and indicate a more traditional approach to foreign policy than he promised on the campaign trail.

The move comes after the dismissal Friday of chief strategist Steve Bannon, who voiced skepticism about an increased military footprint in the region and preferred outsourcing some of the duties to private contractors. Vice President Mike Pence and national security adviser H.R. McMaster were said to have encouraged Trump to accept his commanders' proposals to send more troops, though Pence’s office said he remained neutral.

Trump has refused to commit to a specific strategy for months, causing angst among U.S. and Afghan military commanders who wanted to boost the 8,400 American troops now in the country. The Taliban has grown in strength in Afghanistan, and Al Qaeda and the Islamic State terrorist groups have gained footholds that have caused the military concern.

According to a White House statement, the president will speak in Arlington, Virginia, at 9 p.m. Monday.
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...sia-war-241845

Old August 22nd, 2017 #3971
Robbie Key

Trump’s new Afghanistan strategy wins praise from war hawks
Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:10AM
HomeUSPolitics

Quote:
Pro-war American politicians have commended President Donald Trump for making a commitment to a prolonged military presence in Afghanistan.

In a clear U-turn from his campaign pledges to end the now 16-year occupation of Afghanistan, Trump said Monday that his views had changed since entering the White House and that he would continue the military intervention “as long as we see determination and progress” in the South Asian country.

He also took a tough line with Pakistan, warning Islamabad against providing terrorists with “safe havens.”

The position was welcomed by Senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham as well as House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, some of Trump’s fiercest Republican critics.

The US president announced that he would send more troops to the country’s longest war, which he once described as a “complete waste.”

McCain described the new strategy as a “big step in the right direction” but said it was “long overdue.”

“Nevertheless, I believe the president is now moving us well beyond the prior administration’s failed strategy of merely postponing defeat,” he claimed, taking a jab at former President Barack Obama, who had proposed a phased withdrawal of US troops over the next few years.

The only other instance where McCain had publicly cheered a decision by Trump was in April, when the president ordered US warships in the Mediterranean Sea to fire a barrage of cruise missiles at a Syrian airbase.

“I assure you a lot of people in Congress will be behind the president,” said Graham, who presides over the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. “The game has changed with Pakistan; the gloves are off in Afghanistan. I am very pleased with this plan and I am very proud of our president.”

McCarthy had a similar reaction, saying Trump’s strategy “will help produce a more secure, stable, and sovereign Afghanistan.”
http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/08...sich-Rand-paul

Old August 22nd, 2017 #3972
littlefieldjohn

You have to (have)manure between your ears to believe that's the real reason.. What Amerikan should give a fuck about terrorism in Afghanistan...maintaining a presence on Iran's flank which pleases the Israel firster hirelings.

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; August 22nd, 2017 at 06:30 PM.

Old August 22nd, 2017 #3973
Ray Allan

This has been said before, but John McTumor's last wish is to see mushroom clouds appearing all over the planet.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 22nd, 2017 #3974
N.B. Forrest

Kikes triumphant, as ever.

Trump believes nothing, will stand firm for nothing. Repeatedly betrays the people who made him president; won't say "boo" to the yid scum or the MIC.

Old August 22nd, 2017 #3975
Susan

I was listening to Sean Insanity a while ago and he was saying Antifa is planning a big presence tonight out in Nevada where Trump is speaking and having a rally. Apparently, Antifa is being funded in a big way to really stir shit up tonight, even buying tickets to rally to disrupt things inside.

All I'd really like to see is the antifa getting the shit kicked out of them.

As for Insanity, shame on him, all he does is call the good White men in Charlottesville white supremacist scum.

Both he and Trump are traitor scum and jew tools.

Old August 22nd, 2017 #3976
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down Again, fuck trump

holey heeb on the jeebus stick ...y'all are finally disgusted with trump the hump!

I haven't liked the punk since he feted and fucked Local 2 way back when we was building "Trump Tower" for him. He cheated and swindled working folk during the construction of his own home, imagine what else he has done throughout his 'storied career' in the building biz.

Anti White American worker doesn't even begin to describe this scumbag.

Old August 22nd, 2017 #3977
Susan

Garrett I don't think White America who supported Trump did so because anyone thought he was some kind of moral beacon.

We supported him because the thought of that hormonal, hysterical White hating bitch in charge was just unthinkable. And, we thought just maybe Trump would do a few things to help White America--jobwise, borderwise, and immigrationwise. At least that's how I see it.

Most of White America had not seen him up close in action. But, even so, again...what choice did we have?

Can you imagine what the shrew would have done so far? At least Trump has untangled some of Obama's anti business rulings.

When you're between a rock and a hard place, it's hard to know exactly what the right thing is to do for the long run.

Old August 22nd, 2017 #3978
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I was listening to Sean Insanity a while ago and he was saying Antifa is planning a big presence tonight out in Nevada where Trump is speaking and having a rally. Apparently, Antifa is being funded in a big way to really stir shit up tonight, even buying tickets to rally to disrupt things inside.

All I'd really like to see is the antifa getting the shit kicked out of them.

As for Insanity, shame on him, all he does is call the good White men in Charlottesville white supremacist scum.

Both he and Trump are traitor scum and jew tools.
"Our" kwaps in Nevada are as big of government paycheck-whores as any other. If they're ordered to stand down and let antifa rampage, then they will.

Honestly, if Trump is going to give another patriotarded, neocon speech about ratcheting up Afghanistan and not ending it, then let antifa rampage for all I fucking care.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; August 22nd, 2017 at 06:08 PM.

Old August 22nd, 2017 #3979
N.B. Forrest

May the commie scum rip his 67,039th rally to shreds; maybe then the enraged, humiliated fool would flip-flop in the right direction.

Old August 22nd, 2017 #3980
Ironguard1940

Default The left will reap what they sow-and now they are reaping a whirlwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
"Our" kwaps in Nevada are as big of government paycheck-whores as any other. If they're ordered to stand down and let antifa rampage, then they will.
The kwaps will stand down unless the antifa are getting their asses beat. Then they will swarm in like locusts on the Whites doing the ass-whipping and arrest them for assault.

The left has been given the moral high ground by the media and the politicians. If they commit violence, assault people and destroy property, they are doing it in the name of equality, diversity, multi-culti and snivel rights. If however these shitsacks get the pure fuck beat out of them, the neo-Nazis, KKK and White supremacists are guilty of assault-even if those administering the ass-whippings to the antifa are not White supremacists and even if it is self-defense. In other words, the violent left can do no wrong.

Tags
donald trump, trump, trump versus the jew, trump. cruz

Thread