VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 29th, 2017 #1
hojuruku

Default Jew Linked OTO.org Kaballah child sex magick pedo cult's leadership nailed by /pizzagate/

For VNN forum - we got proof this pedo cult working with the Australian Executive council of Jewery.
http://8ch.net/pol/res/10297068.html#q10297205
If you study their history they are linked to Frankanism and Bavarian Rite Masons. My best research vids on that got deleted and the uploaded arrested by Police, so he was onto something.
http://archive.is/cSDLy & http://archive.is/5PMtH & http://archive.is/7yuWG All censored by the ACT Tribunal ordering google to take it down to protect this Jew Pedo cult.

The OTO.org religion of child sex orgies (as their US Grand Master admits on camera) and blood and shit "spirit cooking" also known as Cakes of Lights are getting their collective asses handed to them on /pizzagate/.

What you will learn about them on pizzagate is even more hardcore than this video of their orgies. They are doing them with children too now!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CRuzv-qzFs

See this here as a starting point, and for your convenience the beginning of the post is here too.

----
I have found how to take away OTOAustralia.org.au's tax exempt status!

"The two most important factors for determining whether a particular set of beliefs and practices constitute a religion are: belief in a supernatural being, thing or principle, and acceptance of canons of conduct which give effect to that belief, but which do not offend against the ordinary laws." - Quote Australian tax office (link also says to be recognized as a religion you have to sue for religious vilification!)

Proof that the OTO are a bunch of blood drinking homosexual perverts & the most simple intro to the saga & info blood,shit,semen spirit cooking makes OTO "Cakes of Light". Yes, OTO is really the Pizzagate pedo's religion of choice.

Pizzagate thread - 80 comments plus HD erotic videos / confessions linking OTO leadership to child abuse

OTO asshat owned by pizzagate's @privatepizza & me

Trolled by OTO pedophiles on 8chan

From a @Organic1 just unbanned / given a second chance for recognition of his contribution here

HD Video presentation with Jim Fetzer PhD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5z_8Lh5UM0

Old August 16th, 2017 #2
NotFunny
Banned

People tend to forget the whole 'free love' part of communism

It didn't just me and you can have sex with women outside of marriage it meant that there were no sexual morals at all

I think they merely tone is down because most societies realize the bond between man and a woman is the foundation of your Social organization

But of course they called it the sexual Revolution, because of the Marxist connotations for pushing for Revolution against native leaders

we just need to discriminate between the natural joy of guiltless sex and the weaponization of social immorality by Jesus for the purpose of our annihilation

Here's a little bit of psychology for you when homosexuals are other people feel ashamed by others for their sexual practices that makes them extremely extremely hostile I think this is fairly evident may become so hostile towards White Society for having morals that they just want to annihilate it

Also at the same time sexual morality can just simply be a power game also. Christian suggests that you remove your testicle and become a eunuch for God

So are you a sinner Bound for hell because you have testicle? Or a vagina that you've used for something other than bearing children?

Seems like we're stuck between two extremes. Just make a law everyone can only have sex two to three times a week

Old August 16th, 2017 #3
NotFunny
Banned

One thing the Jehovah God is an absolute super Mastermind 10th degree black belt at is confusing people confusing your minds

That's what the Bible says he shall confuse the enemies of the Jews and that by lying and deception they are to make War on all other peoples to help the Jehovah demons take over the planet

I remember I used to read communist writings and that was a Hallmark of any style writing any Jew, produced was that it was brilliantly confusing I mean it was so brilliantly confusing you wonder who the fuck could be that intelligent science proves Jews only have an average IQ of 95 where the fuck is all this Surplus diabolical genius coming from?

Old August 16th, 2017 #4
NotFunny
Banned

All I'm saying is this extreme sexual guilt bleeds into other forms of guilt whites are highly susceptible to feeling guilty for things because of their sexual guilt they don't just feel guilty about sex they feel guilty about slavery and about every minuscule infraction against Jewish political correctness

It is through guilt that control you it is through guilt that control your minds guilt that is really fear of Supernatural punishment Supernatural punishment that is actually quite real

Old August 16th, 2017 #5
NotFunny
Banned

When I go on Facebook and just research how it's being implemented worldwide there are just tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of profiles of almost every beautiful young girl and it's just bizarre how they're all being photographed like their models dressed a little bit sexy but very stylish they like professional photographer

Who is taking all these photographs of them like this? Apparently they are doing it themselves but I think maybe it's just some natural thing for girls to be highly aware of their sexual attractiveness fits a certain extent it's a sort of General awareness of ones own provocation of thoughts within the spiritual Matrix another words it's not just them that's doing it it's not other people that's doing it it's just the universe itself trying to be cool and sexy

The universe does not tolerate the uncool in the un sexy. Lame Retarded Cucks get cucked. Uncunning Goober are by God for nothing. Born fools are not Saints

I think this is one of the basic tenets for the higher-ups in the globalist religion that morality isn't real. No moral person wants to build nuclear bombs that can kill millions of innocent people and yet all the so-called sexually immoral people are the same people who want to just exterminate 20 million syrians for no reason.

Old August 16th, 2017 #6
NotFunny
Banned

Let me just ask you is the guilt white people feel about slavery real? Do they feel guilty because they've actually really done something they deserve to be punished for?

Well of course not. How can people have such strong convincing feelings of guilt when there is none?

Well that's not entirely true though. The threat of being punished for not confessing their false guilt is very real. Do you understand what morality is? I mean yes there are absolute reasonable rules for harming others injuring others interfering with peace and prosperity and health of others. But we live in the post rational world ruled by niggars and faggot intellectuals. Our intellectuals haven't just been murdered and silenced they've been replaced by unintellectual and pseudo celebrities who have dumbed down and stupefied the public to a sub animal level.

Sorry I am new to this voice to text on Android it is just garbling and massacring my speech to nonsense takes longer to go back and correct it then it does to type it

Last edited by NotFunny; August 16th, 2017 at 01:18 PM.

Old August 16th, 2017 #7
NotFunny
Banned

I read that Rabbi Stephen wise who got the usa to go to war against Germany he used to just rape women everywhere he went like Bill Cosby

See they did research and all this sexual behavior and they just realize that this is normal behavior women succumb to celebrities and Rich powerful people all the time without the slightest bit of shame or remorse. This is totally natural and religious beliefs moral beliefs have virtually no impact when the person has high social standing.

To summon up in the words of Donald Trump when you're famous they let you do it

Yeah if Stephen wise was a rapist like Bill Cosby pretty safe bet that everybody at the high levels is somewhat like that

But how many women did Bill Cosby drug and rape? And none of them ever said a word? And in fact Bill Cosby was only exposed by a judge because he began trying to shame black gangs

Old August 16th, 2017 #8
NotFunny
Banned

it's like that Yale Medical conspiracy where they had every single College freshman strip down naked and they would place electrodes on their spine and near their pelvic area they did that to every single freshman student for 30 or 40 years and nobody ever said anything?

My God just imagine if there were six years old these are 19 year old college students

I know when I was a kid we go every year to get a 'physical' from the doctor where the doctor would molest every single student under the guise of searching for The elusive hernia that ubiquitous always presents courage of little children

So the question is are ALL doctors perverts and child molesters?

I mean just think if you have the social standing of a doctor in the medical excuse the basically molest them I mean you basically got the same access as rock stars and rap stars to the nation's children. In the children's parents drive their children to see them buy tickets even pay them to do it

Old August 16th, 2017 #9
NotFunny
Banned

But the confusion part this is an important thing to understand

Every couple of months now at every single store they rearranged everything in the store why in the fuck do they do that? My own theory is that it's just to confuse people

Don't underestimate The power of confusion. It makes your brain begin to Loop in the background it makes your brain crash exactly like a computer

Just remember while they are reducing everyone else mentally to the level of bacteria their own organism is being imbued with Supernatural intelligence

95% of all the true knowledge and scientific advances and understanding of the universe is now a total secret to the public.

It's all been 'classified' an American dummies get upset when someone leaks classified information as if they're part of the power structure. These abused victims crave a sense of power so much they identify with the people who are abusing them

Old August 16th, 2017 #10
NotFunny
Banned

All white women even the most beautiful white woman will lay down and spread their legs for almost any black guy to atone for white racism

This is the power of 'morality' you instinctively recognized the power of morality to intimidating and control others

But really you wonder how they control the media they don't just control the media they control the actual minds of the people through powerful spells

Even before mass media existed Mass Electronic media they controlled the minds of the masses through spells

Electronic mass media merely Amplified it tenfold

Like the Bible says Jehovah's angels will give you words to say when you stand up and preach also if you try to say something against them they can bind your tongue and make you look like a fool. The fear of the Supernatural is very logical and wise because it's very real. You should fear these things that have such immense power and that you don't understand

Old August 16th, 2017 #11
NotFunny
Banned

I will attempt to divide ideas and clarify and refine and un conflate the prism of thought in regards to these ultimate compartmentalizing power structures

Like if you've seen the movie occult power the Nazi propaganda film it's about the religion of the Freemasons

In a nutshell it just says the powerful people are there because of their sexual potency their social status is derived from their sexual power not the other way around if a poor person has tremendous sexual potency they won't be poor for very long and they can get any pussy that they want do with as they please for good or evil that is the nature of the power God gives us we can use it however you want and we can learn from our mistakes

Thread