VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 25th, 2022 #1
Serbian

Talking Notorious American Nazi arrested at Auschwitz is accused of abusing US troops and telling black soldier to 'stay away from white women' in viral video shot at a mall in Poland

The horrific video, posted to Twitter Wednesday afternoon, showed a man hurling racial and homophobic comments at a group of men in U.S. Army uniforms as they walked through a mall in Poland

The video, which surfaced on YouTuber Jamesons Travels account and on Twitter, has been credited to Jon Minadeo Jr. who was arrested in September after demonstrating in front of the Auschwitz-Birkenau

Recording himself abusing the soldiers, the man behind the camera says 'keep Poland white' before warning the servicemen, including one who was black, to 'stay away from those white women'

The black soldier was immediately comforted by his fellow serviceman in the wake of the vitriol

'You're in a white country now, we don't worship n*****s and Mexicans' the man said to the US soldiers

'You're not welcome here, guys,' the horrific man yelled before the video eventually ended

Continuing the vile abuse at the Polish mall, the man behind the camera asked 'what do you think about your health secretary being a f***ing t****y' referencing transgender Health Secretary Rachel Leland Levine

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art....html#comments

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old November 25th, 2022 #2
Ray Allan

More people need to "abuse" green niggers like this instead of kissing their asses and thanking these retards for their "service."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old November 25th, 2022 #3
Thomas Gregory

I bet the American faggots had a good cuddle with and a homoerotic kneel in front of their nigger colleague, just like almost all other Americans.

Old November 25th, 2022 #4
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
More people need to "abuse" green niggers like this instead of kissing their asses and thanking these retards for their "service."
I recently pissed off some Gulf War (Kuwait/Iraq nonsense) terrorists.... I mean "veterans".

The conversation was about the new Saudi-funded golf tour and one of the ex green niggers talked about how the Saudis were "terrorists". I countered with the illegal Iraq War and the approximate million deaths it caused and said that the Saudis couldn't ever hope to approach the level of terrorism that our military did in that illicit war.

My insights were not appreciated sufficiently. At the end of the day, military service in Iraq/Syria during that period cannot be called anything but a War Crime. I don't blame the grunts-young and dumb and propagandized from birth. Almost all of them actually believe that they were performing a service that benefitted the US. But the officers and brass.....fuck them all and hang them high.

Last edited by Joe from OH; November 25th, 2022 at 02:21 PM.

Old November 25th, 2022 #5
John Robertson

For those who missed the "crime"...........

https://gab.com/TheZBlog/posts/109382216156615417
www.dailystormer.in

Old November 25th, 2022 #6
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
I recently pissed off some Gulf War (Kuwait/Iraq nonsense) terrorists.... I mean "veterans".

The conversation was about the new Saudi-funded golf tour and one of the ex green niggers talked about how the Saudis were "terrorists". I countered with the illegal Iraq War and the approximate million deaths it caused and said that the Saudis couldn't ever hope to approach the level of terrorism that our military did in that illicit war.

My insights were not appreciated sufficiently. At the end of the day, military service in Iraq/Syria during that period cannot be called anything but a War Crime. I don't blame the grunts-young and dumb and propagandized from birth. Almost all of them actually believe that they were performing a service that benefitted the US. But the officers and brass.....fuck them all and hang them high.
It's scary to think how many of these war criminals/terrorists, uh, "veterans" coming out of these so-called wars on terrorism (Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.) for the past 30 years are now militarized blue nigger badge fags prowling around our cities and neighborhoods, hopped up on steroids and drunk with power, making war on us, the White people of this country?

Old November 25th, 2022 #7
Serbian

Quote:

The added benefit of the US invading Iraq was that it resulted in many Iraqis being able to settle in the US and other white countries. Before the Iraq invasion there were almost no Iraqis in the US/West, now there are millions of them, hell they are even in Serbia. Thanks again jews.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old November 26th, 2022 #8
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
The added benefit of the US invading Iraq was that it resulted in many Iraqis being able to settle in the US and other white countries. Before the Iraq invasion there were almost no Iraqis in the US/West, now there are millions of them, hell they are even in Serbia. Thanks again jews.
Same thing with Afghanistan. After the green nigs pulled out of Kabul last year the air farce flew thousands of Afghans here along with the RAF air niggers dumping the rest of them in the UK, who also make their way into other European countries, including Serbia. Going back even further, there was the Gavy rescuing the gooks fleeing the fall of Saigon in 1975 and the boat people for years afterward. Every shithole country the KWA military fights in ends up with them dumping half their population of brown turd worlders into the formerly White US. Yes, thanks, jews.

Old November 26th, 2022 #9
H.B.

That man is a hero. God bless him.

Old November 27th, 2022 #10
U. Dunrouse

Quote:

Old November 27th, 2022 #11
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
The horrific video, posted to Twitter Wednesday afternoon, showed a man hurling racial and homophobic comments at a group of men in U.S. Army uniforms as they walked through a mall in Poland

Continuing the vile abuse at the Polish mall, the man behind the camera asked 'what do you think about your health secretary being a f***ing t****y' referencing transgender Health Secretary Rachel Leland Levine

Old November 28th, 2022 #12
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Same thing with Afghanistan. After the green nigs pulled out of Kabul last year the air farce flew thousands of Afghans here along with the RAF air niggers dumping the rest of them in the UK, who also make their way into other European countries, including Serbia. Going back even further, there was the Gavy rescuing the gooks fleeing the fall of Saigon in 1975 and the boat people for years afterward. Every shithole country the KWA military fights in ends up with them dumping half their population of brown turd worlders into the formerly White US. Yes, thanks, jews.
We don't even have to go to war with them. Hell, how many Venezuelans and Haitians are here now?

Thread