VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 12th, 2018 #1
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Default Swiss Rule The World

Because I love swiss cheese.

Last edited by Adolf Goldbergstein; July 13th, 2018 at 08:57 AM.

Old July 12th, 2018 #2
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Especially melted in sour dough bread with some sliced ham.

Last edited by Adolf Goldbergstein; July 13th, 2018 at 08:58 AM.

Old July 12th, 2018 #3
ColdFire
Banned

The guy you mentioned seems like one of those 'right-wing' esotericists . .

Concerning truth in what he claimed. .

I think he exaggerates . .

What is true is that today Switzerland is quite a neutral place , a good place for money. .

One of the reasons for this is that it is located right about in the middle of Europe . .

Concerning history . .The Swiss people always had the reputation of being quite 'neutral' when it came to European matters . .That's probably why a lot of 'internationalists' made their place there. .

The story about European royalties taking their money there , though, I think is exaggerating it all. .

It was mostly the NWO crowd ( at about the time of the 19th century ) which started doing that. .

The international bankers , etc .

So , I think distraction . .Sorry. .

Concerning the claim though that Europeasn royalty stems from ancient Egyptian rulers , it made me think of this video . .

( 4:30 is the part of the video I'm talking about . .)

According to this vid the rulers of the Caucasian poeples, throughout time, have all been related to each other ( as the video claims the ancient Middle Eastern rulers formed the later bloodlines of the Egyptian pharaos which in turn were the ancestors of the Roman rulers which in turn are said to be the direct ancestors of European royalty even to the point of claiming that the presidents of the USA so far all had ties to European royalty . . . .)

I don't really know what to make of this . .

I wonder if he is also into the theory about the Merovingian family having ties to the NWO. .

Sorry , but I don't take this too serious . .

I think this guy overexaggerates. .

So many 'right-wing' esotericists lose themselves in clues when they try to uncover the truth . .

See the legends about Shamballa ( a supposed subterranean Aryan colony on Earth ) , the hollow Earth theory , the theory about the Aldebaraanians etc . .

Rudimentary, there might be something to these theories but , no offense , some 'right-wing' esotericists tend to blow them up . .

Old July 13th, 2018 #4
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Yummy to my tummy.

Last edited by Adolf Goldbergstein; July 13th, 2018 at 08:59 AM.

Old July 13th, 2018 #5
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Goldbergstein View Post
That's your post?
What is true is that Switzerland is home to international high finance . .

One of many spots . .

Two other examples are the Wall Street and the City Of London. .

The Wall Street is home to international brokers ( comprised of "you know what race" . . ) . .

The City Of London ( the "richest square mile in the world" ) is , in a way , the capital of the New World Order empire . .

It is often deemed as a separate state ( similar to the Vatican in Rome . .) , the NWO pretty much rules from there . .

The NWO may blame it on Switzerland , on "American imperialism" ( Wall Street ) , on the British Royal Family etc . yet in the end it is them who are behind it. .

Even though I heard of the theory of the 'black nobility', i. e. royal families who do business with them. .

Thread