Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 16th, 2012 #81
Hunter Morrow

Berelowitz, thin upper lippy, meaty frog lower lip, rat ears...

Old November 21st, 2012 #82
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
A gang of Asian men were arrested during pre-dawn raids yesterday on suspicion of being part of a Home Counties paedophile ring.

The eight suspects were hauled from their homes at around 5am by 100 officers after a three-month investigation into child exploitation.

Police carried out the raids after a teenage girl told them how she had been raped and abused for five years from the age of 12.

Although only one victim has come forward so far, detectives believe the paedophile ring could be responsible for abusing several other girls.

Officers are understood to be investigating claims that one of the 10 homes in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, which were raided was used to host parties where girls were abused.

The victim who has come forward is understood to have told a social worker how she was ‘handed around among the men’ for five years.

Three months ago the girl, now 16, felt confident enough to give police an official statement revealing the extent of the abuse she suffered.

She told how she was groomed by a man who she believed to be her boyfriend before he callously passed her to other men in the paedophile ring.

Detective Superintendent Rob Mason, of Thames Valley Police, said the nature of the allegations were ‘at the most serious end of the sexual abuse scale’.

‘She was sexually abused by that male but he also subsequently introduced her to a number of his associates and the sexual abuse continued,’ he said.

'She was sexually abused by that male but he also subsequently introduced her to a number of his associates and the sexual abuse continued. We are anxious to identify the full scale of the abuse that has occurred'

‘We are anxious to identify the full scale of the abuse that has occurred.’

Last night neighbours living next to one of the homes that was raided claimed it was often used for wild late-night parties by Asian men.

The modest terrace home in a quiet cul-de-sac was broken into using a police battering ram at 5am yesterday.

Forensic experts spent most of the day collecting evidence from the house while a van of uniformed officers remained nearby.

One neighbour, who asked to remain anonymous, said: ‘There were groups of them, Asian men, who would drive up in nice cars - BMWs and Mercedes - and have parties there.

‘They didn’t live there. I don’t think anyone was living there. They just used the house for parties. The men looked well off. I feel sick thinking about it.’

All 10 men, aged between 20 and 28, were arrested on suspicion of committing various sexual offences against the girl.

'There were groups of them, Asian men, who would drive up in nice cars - BMWs and Mercedes - and have parties there. They didn’t live there. I don’t think anyone was living there. They just used the house for parties. The men looked well off. I feel sick thinking about it'

The investigation, codenamed Operation Ribbon, was led by Detective Chief Inspector Vince Grey who made an appeal for other victims of abuse to come forward.

He said: ‘With this particular victim, she’s mainly discussed actions involving herself, not going into any great details in terms of other persons, but we believe in terms of what she told us that there will be other victims.

‘She’s been extremely brave and courageous in coming forward in the first place. Obviously we can’t imagine what she and other victims have gone through.

‘She’s come forward and she’s indicated what offending has happened to her, who’s been involved in that, and over what time period.’

The officer added: ‘We will not tolerate child exploitation in Thames Valley and today’s warrants are part of a lengthy investigation spanning many months.

Warning: Residents in High Wycombe were given this letter from police telling them about the sex abuse gang arrests

‘We believe that it is likely that there are more victims who have not yet spoken to the police and would like to encourage anyone who is a victim to come forward and speak to us.

‘Our number one priority is to protect the victims, both their identities and wellbeing in such cases.’ The teenage girl at the centre of the alleged paedophile ring has now been taken into care.

'The alleged offences are utterly vile and I’m sure everyone will join me in condemning them. The whole of Wycombe will stand against these despicable crimes irrespective of the ethnicity of the offenders'

Steve Baker, Tory MP for High Wycombe, said: ‘The alleged offences are utterly vile and I’m sure everyone will join me in condemning them.

‘The whole of Wycombe will stand against these despicable crimes irrespective of the ethnicity of the offenders.

‘But we must remember that people are innocent until proven guilty.

‘And it must not be forgotten that we have learnt from bitter experience in the past weeks, months and years that paedophilia is not confined to one segment of society.’

The arrests are the second high profile investigation into suspected child sex gangs which Thames Valley Police has conducted.

In March officers from the force made a string of similar arrests in Oxford during an investigation called Operation Bullfinch. Nine men are expected to face trial next year.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2235658/Eight-men-held-dawn-raid-suspected-Home-Counties-paedophile-ring.html

Old November 21st, 2012 #83
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
A bleak, stomach-turning report on child sex abuse by gangs was published yesterday by the Office of the Children’s Commission.

It recounts how, between 2010 and 2011, more than 2,500 children — mostly girls — were groomed, repeatedly violated, sold, beaten and terrorised.

Thousands more remain invisible and unheard. The report concludes that agencies that should have helped them didn’t hear their stories or look after them as they should have.

But, ironically, the report writers, too, try hard to side-step some difficult facts and even warn the rest of us from going where they have chosen not to tread.

Here is what Sue Berelowitz, the Deputy Children’s Commissioner who led the inquiry, has to say: ‘Perpetrators come from all ethnic groups, and so do their victims — contrary to what some may wish to believe.’

Yes, we know they come from all backgrounds. But that rather cutting second line is directed at people like me who believe that in some British cities — especially in the North of England — circles of sexual hell for young girls are run by gangs of Muslim men (most of Pakistani or Bangladeshi heritage) who mostly prey on white girls.

To generalise their crimes, and lump them in with all the other abusers across the country, is to deny what the victims of these men and their families are saying about the abuse that has gone on.

As an Asian woman, feminist, mother, Muslim and lifelong anti-racist, I cannot meekly accept Ms Berelowitz’s directive. We need clear and honest figures to show how race and ethnicity are linked to these unspeakable crimes.

After all, we have ethnic details for burglaries, stop-and-search, conviction rates and prison sentencing. Anti-racists base their campaigns on such information.

So why the squeamishness about gang sex exploitation? I think it is because — like a number of police officers and social workers who have been presented with such evidence in the past — the committee in charge of the report are nervous of causing offence to community leaders, of being thought racists.

Perhaps they fear the information will be used by the BNP or English Defence League to whip up hatred.

It is misplaced sensitivity. Committed racists will behave as they wish: we cannot let that determine what the public can or cannot know.

Of course the majority of sex abusers are white because the majority of the population is white. Blond paedophile Jimmy Savile did not hail from Pakistan, but was home-grown.

The report points out that 28 per cent of the victims they found were of black and Asian background.
But it doesn’t state what it should have: that some of the worst long-term abuse is carried out by mainly British Pakistani men targeting lost young white girls, often from troubled or poor families.

A 2010 police intelligence report stated there was a significant problem with gangs of Asian males, most of them Muslim, exploiting young white females.

The children are neglected and hungry for love. The men offer treats, car rides and kebabs, then drugs and alcohol; and then they corrupt them.

Even more tragically, when teachers and doctors express concern, too many in social services and the police dismiss the girls as ‘promiscuous’, ‘available’ and not worth their attention and care.

Of course, the kind of entrapment, grooming and abuse being described here is carried out by white gangs, too, and they are as hateful and bestial as their Asian counterparts.

But with the latter, there has been for too long a suppression of the whole truth.

The reason I feel compelled to write about these particular groomers and rapists is because I am Asian, and I know how their repugnant activities are rebounding on all of us and on good Asian men.

The internet is rife with horrifying stories about such gangs. They are a mix of fact and fiction. More dangerously still, the British public is starting to think that we Asians hide and excuse the child rapists — and, that way, we all become sinners.

Every Asian and Muslim I know, including some imams, want these monsters exposed, named and put away.

But not all of them, I admit, want to delve deeper and confront some of the values that drive such men to prey on white females.

This is where it gets tricky. It is easy to loathe the abusers, but much harder to ask what it is about some Asian cultural assumptions that make the paedophiles feel no guilt or shame about what they do.
Mohammed Shafiq, director of the Lancashire-based Ramadhan Foundation, a charity working for ethnic harmony, has warned: 'The police are over-cautious because they fear being branded racist'

Mohammed Shafiq, chief executive of the Ramadhan Foundation, a brave and principled man, is one of the few to examine and question these underlying attitudes.

He acknowledges that to some Muslim men, white females are thought easy game, ‘asking for it’, while those men’s wives or girlfriends are hyper-protected.

Many abusers are sexually frustrated and cannot relate to women except as objects of one kind or another. For this new report to shy away from this vital dimension is cowardly — and, in its way, another betrayal of the victims.

One of these poor girls contacted me after hearing me a few times on a London radio show on which I was talking about gangs of Asian men in Rochdale. She and I met in a small cafe in the summer. She is now 16, but looks much younger, and is painfully thin. A charity is looking after her.

A British Pakistani man who became her pimp (she had to call him ‘Master’) found her outside a chip shop, paid for a big portion of fries, took her for a drive and violently raped her in the back of the car that same night.

She was 14, living with a mother who was an alcoholic and on benefits, and a young half-brother.

Afterwards, the man gave her a £20 note. She had never had so much cash in her hand.

And so it went on. She was passed from man to man, was infected with a sexually transmitted disease, then told her teacher, who took her to a clinic and tried to get her to tell the police.

But the girl was too scared to do that. The men, by then, were violent and threatened her. She wanted to meet me, she said, to ask why Asian men were ‘like animals’ — a question that felt like a stab through my heart.

They are not, I told her; only a few — but those few were very bad. She will never believe me. And those who came to learn what happened to her now think as she does.

For her sake, and for the sake of others like her, the Children’s Commission report needed to attend to specifics, and not vague generalities about perpetrators.

It does, in fact, acknowledge that ‘there is more than one type of perpetrator, model and approach’.

But then it backs off from giving us details about the different perpetrators, models and approaches, because, I believe, that would mean scrutinising Asian gangs (which some police forces have found commit most sexual crimes against girls in some areas).

Frankly, I think it’s deplorable that the panel chosen to collate this report was almost all white. If they’d had assertive and scrupulous Asian members, perhaps we would have got a more full and truthful document.

I would never betray British Asians and Muslims, or portray them unfairly. They are my people. But breaking the taboo of silence that surrounds the exploitation by Asian men of white girls is a duty we insiders must not shirk.

These girls are someone’s child, grandchild, sister, niece. They are our daughters, too — and we owe them more than we do their rapists.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2236081/Why-Muslim-mother-I-believe-damaging-hide-truth-Asian-sex-gangs.html

Here's the Mail claiming they broke the story of Asian grooming gangs.
Quote:
Betrayed by the PC brigade: From the Mail writer who first revealed the scandal of Muslim sex gangs, a damning exposé of how politically correct police and social workers betrayed underage white victims
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2209662/Betrayed-PC-brigade-From-Mail-writer-revealed-scandal-Muslim-sex-gangs-damning-expos--politically-correct-police-social-workers-betrayed-underage-white-victims--.html

The world attacks the report:

Quote:
The author of report into gang sex abuse today hit back at government criticism of her findings that there was no particular problem among Asian groups.

The study by deputy children’s commissioner Sue Berelowitz came to the controversial conclusion, despite figures in her own report revealing that more than a quarter of perpetrators of gang-based child abuse known to the authorities are Asian.

Senior Whitehall figures have branded the report 'hysterical' and 'highly emotional'.

Last night a Government source said it was ‘difficult to overstate the contempt’ with which ministers viewed the report’s conclusions.

And the NSPCC said the report exposed the danger of ‘turning a blind eye’ to the ethnicity of abusers.

Miss Berelowitz said the ‘model’ of Asian men targeting white girls was just one of ‘a number of models’, and warned that if investigators concentrated on those patterns, victims could fall through the net.

And today she challenged ministers to take her report seriously, warning them it was a 'wake-up call'.

'This is a very calm, measured report,' she told BBC Radio 4's Today programme.

'We have left out the most harrowing details, really shocking distressing stories that children have told us, that we have heard form police. I would say to the government: This is a wake up call.

'This is the most comprehensive pulling together of sexual abuse in England. They need to take it very seriously and show some leadership.'

She denied that the problem of Asian men targeting white girls had been 'left out' of her report, but repeatedly insisted it 'is only one model' of abuse.

She also appeared to blame police forces and councils for failing to collect information on the race and faith of perpetrators.

Of the information, of the data sent to us by the police and local authorities about perpetrators, in six out of 10 cases there was no information available - the ethnicity and faith was not identified.

'Where children are falling through the net because people think it there is only one model of abuse this is a wake up call,' she added.

'We have heard evidence from the police forces that there are white males doing this across the country in fairly large numbers.'

She said there was not evidence to conclude that there was a particular issue with Asian gangs.

Instead, her report says simply that abuse is carried out by men of all backgrounds.

In May, nine Asian men who groomed white girls as young as 13 in Rochdale with drink and drugs were jailed at Liverpool Crown Court.

Judge Gerald Clifton told them one of the reasons they targeted their victims was because they were not part of their community or religion.

Last year Abid Saddique was jailed for his role as ringleader of a Derby gang that cruised streets for girls as young as 12 who were plied with vodka and cocaine before being raped or abused.

Saddique, who is of Pakistani origin, took the vulnerable young girls to ‘parties’ in hotels or flats with other gang members.

Two months ago, documents emerged which allegedly showed agencies in Rotherham were aware of allegations of widespread targeted abuse of teenage girls in the town by groups of Asian men – but did nothing for fear of looking racist.

Andrew Flanagan, chief executive of the NSPCC, said: ‘If there is a problem with one community in a particular area we must be bold enough to address it and not just turn a blind eye.’

A Government source said: ‘It is difficult to overstate the contempt the Government has for the methodology and analysis in this report. The whole thing is half-baked.’

Figures in the report state that out of 1,514 perpetrators identified, some 415 were Asian.

This is 27 per cent of the total, far in excess of the proportion of Asian people in the community at large, which is 6 per cent.

Some 545 are described as white, 244 as black, 49 as mixed, while the rest were undisclosed.

But Miss Berelowitz’s report said: ‘Different models of exploitation have been identified. The evidence is clear that perpetrators come from all ethnic groups and so do their victims – contrary to what some may wish to believe.’

The report suggested the proportion of Asian perpetrators in the figures may be higher than whites because the authorities were targeting non-whites.

It even concluded that the data on ethnicity was ‘unreliable’ because victims sometimes changed their description of their abuser.

'On the face of it, this is an issue for all ethnicities, but there is a specific problem in certain Asian communities – specifically the Pakistani community – in too many cities to ignore the phenomenon. Unless we recognise the problem, we won’t be able to devise a strategy for tackling it'

A Whitehall source said last week: ‘It’s important we don’t take a politically correct approach and pretend there is not a real problem here.

'Obviously abuse has been carried out by men from all sorts of ethnic background. But that doesn’t mean we cannot say there is an issue about groups of Pakistani men systematically targeting young white girls.’

Tory MP Margot James said: ‘On the face of it, this is an issue for all ethnicities, but there is a specific problem in certain Asian communities – specifically the Pakistani community – in too many cities to ignore the phenomenon.

‘Unless we recognise the problem, we won’t be able to devise a strategy for tackling it.

'It is very disappointing that this report has shied away from it, given the fact that some leadership is coming from within the Asian community. They need support.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2236045/Anger-sex-abuse-report-Sue-Berelowitz-turns-blind-eye-Asian-gangs.html

Old November 21st, 2012 #84
andy

While mudslims are self evidently the majority operating this bestial practice (Child sexual abuse) in the UK,we have seen here at VNNUK that it is not confined to the chandala.The muhdik motivations of the likes of fakins,strom,hadding,charlie boy,raving iron et al indicates that WN's given the opportunity would form grooming gangs to target children for sexual abuse.On a certain level one expects nothing more from primitives let loose in advanced western nations.They are merely manifesting their inherent retarded natural behaviour.It is disconcerting to encounter it from self professed racially conscious "white" men who one would be entitled to presume at least had a fundamental respect for the female members of the race.
While I can see crystal clear the political motivations of the alien that has produced the report,one has to concede that there is a serious problem with depraved males in the greater (Aryan) community and the white nationalist community in particular.
I have seen posted here and at similar places the sort of comments in regard to sexual abuse of children that would result in a smack in the mouth off even bantu's on building sites.Most working men have daughters and would be greatly offended by beardy degenerate cunts making sexually related commentary in regard to their daughters or girls of a similar age.In an ethically run society with a racial imperative the likes of fakins and strom would be hitting the bottom of the pits as mutilated corpses long before the joes and the jews

Chase them into the swamps

Old November 24th, 2012 #85
Keith Moore

This site ''Casuals United is usually quite quick to get these stories on line. http://casualsunited.wordpress.com/

Old November 24th, 2012 #86
Keith Moore

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2CsEADTD0

The authorities admit to 'hiding' the scale of this epidemic.

Old January 11th, 2013 #87
andy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Messenger.html

A bantu military policeman doing a mahdikakins on a twelve year old

Old January 15th, 2013 #88
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
An '11 or 12 year old' victim of a child sex ring was forced to miscarry after her attacker used an 'instrument' on her in a home abortion when she became pregnant, a court has heard.

A gang of nine men face accusations of grooming and horrifically abusing vulnerable girls from the age of 11 - making their lives a 'living hell.

The men, all from Oxford, allegedly plied six girls with alcohol, cocaine and heroin before repeatedly raping them.

Kamar Jamil, 27, Akthtar Dogar, 32, Anjum Dogar, 30, Assad Hussain, 32, Mohammed Karrar, 38, Bassam Karrar, 26, Mohammed Hussain, 24, Zeeshan Ahmed, 27, and Bilal Ahmed, 26, deny the charges against them.

In the dock from L to R: Kamar Jamil, Akhtar Dogar, Anjun Dogar, Assad Hussain, Mohammed Karrar, Bassan A Karra, Mohammed T Hussain face accusaitons of grooming and horrifically abused vulnerable girls from the age of 11. All deny the charges

Karrar together with other men not before the court is accused of using an instrument on one of the victims when she was 11 or 12 to force a miscarriage after she became pregnant.

They are accused of subjecting them to 'extreme physical and sexual violence', often beating and burning them as they raped their victims.

The Old Bailey trial has heard how there were many more potential abusers in addition to those in the dock.

It took almost half an hour for all the charges to be read to the jury.

The jury was told it would hear evidence from friends of the victims, relatives, care workers and the police.

Telephone evidence between the accused and the victims will be presented along with DNA evidence.

Mr Lucas said: 'The evidence will show that these girls were targeted precisely because they were young.'

The men took the girls to towns and cities across the country where they suffered further sexual abuse by other men.

The abuse is alleged to have taken place over a period of eight years.

Prosecutor Noel Lucas QC said: 'Much of what the girls were forced to endure was perverted in the extreme.

'The depravity of what the girls were forced to endure was extreme.'

Mr Lucas told the jury of seven men and five women at the Old Bailey to 'steel yourself' for the evidence they were to hear.

They were told the girls became addicted to some of the drugs and felt unable to live without them making them more reliant on the men.

It was claimed the girls were often given so many drugs that they were 'barely aware' of what was going on.

Mr Lucas said: 'Indeed they say that is the only way they could cope with what was going on.'

The court was told the men had 'actively targeted vulnerable young girls from the age of about 11 or 12.'

Mr Lucas pointed out to the jury that the girls who were targeted by the men were children.

He said the men would came across the girls with 'troubled upbringings' and 'unsettled homes' when they were out drinking or playing truant.

The girls were in care homes and some of them had been sexually exploited by other men before.

Their 'intentional and persistent' abuse is alleged to have happened between May 2004 and early 2012.

The men deny a total of 79 charges including child rape, trafficking for sexual exploitation and arranging or facilitating child prostitution.

Mr Lucas said: 'There is evidence that the men deliberately targeted children that were out of control.'

The men would 'exploit their vulnerability' knowing it was less likely that anyone would be 'exercising any normal parental control over them or looking out for them.'

They groomed the girls by giving gifts 'or simply showing the care and attention that they craved.'

The jury was told the girls were taken to hotels, guest houses or people's homes for other men to have sex with them.

The men would guard the girls so they could not escape and would then be paid for providing the girls.

Men would travel to Oxford 'often by appointment' from as far afield as Bradford, Leeds, London and Slough 'specifically to abuse young girls'.

Sometimes the girls were taken to towns and cities such as London and Bournemouth.

Mr Lucas said the men would inflict 'extreme physical and sexual violence on the girls' using knives, meat cleavers and baseball bats.

They were 'humiliated and degraded' bitten, scratched suffocated, tied up beaten and burnt.

Sometimes the abuse would go on for 'days on end'.

It is claimed the men also threatened the girls and their families if they should try to 'free themselves from the grasp of the group'.

One of the victims described her ordeal at the hands of the men as a 'living hell'.

In his opening address to the court Mr Lucas said the men had abused the six girls 'persistently' over long periods of time and sometimes in groups.'

They did this: 'For their own sexual gratification and for the sexual gratification of other men.

'The depravity of what was done to the complainants was extreme.'

The trial continues.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2262723/Gang-men-groomed-vulnerable-Oxford-girls-young-11-sex-beating-meat-cleavers-baseball-bats.html

Old January 17th, 2013 #89
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
A 14-year-old girl was groomed by members of a child sex ring who plied her with alcohol and drugs before abusing her, the Old Bailey heard today.

The young girl - who lived in a foster home since she was five-years-old - was introduced to members of the group by one of their other victims who lived in the same children's home.

She was forced to have sex with her abusers and other men in flats, alleyways and woods in and around Oxford in the summer of 2006.

Prosecutor Noel Lucas QC said the girl - now 21 - had 'no choice' and told a friend: 'I just want to be loved. I've never been loved and this shows me love.'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...hows-love.html

Old January 17th, 2013 #90
The Truth At Last

Quote:
Police and faith leaders met last night to find ways of easing tensions after the ransacking of a Muslim-owned restaurant by a 40-strong Sikh mob.

The city's top officers sat with representatives from Leicester Council of Faiths to discuss the apparently orchestrated attack by a vigilante gang at the Moghul Durbar restaurant, in East Park Road, Spinney Hills, on Monday night.
Police said they were worried the incident – which they said was fuelled by false rumours – would lead to revenge attacks and escalate as both groups sought retaliation.

City police commander Chief Superintendent Rob Nixon said Monday's attack was sparked by misinformation regarding the rape of a teenage Sikh girl.
"We are aware of a number of rumours and misinformation which is circulating within the communities in Leicester," he told the Mercury.

"Firstly, a rumour that a Sikh girl has been raped and Leicestershire Police has done nothing despite being in possession of video evidence of that rape. This is not true.

"Reports that a Sikh girl has been snatched from outside a gurdwara in Leicester are also false.

"As part of a separate investigation, officers are speaking with a girl and her family in relation to concerns her family have raised for her welfare. We are unable to comment further on this investigation.

"Leicestershire Police urges members of the community not to listen to rumour or speculate about the incident."

Workers and diners were injured when a frenzied mob piled into the restaurant on Monday evening, smashing doors and windows.

Three men were still in hospital last night, in a stable condition.

Within an hour of the attack, police had arrested six Leicester men in connection with the incident.

Yesterday morning, magistrates granted the police an extension, which means officers can detain the suspects for questioning for up to 96 hours from arrest, after which they must be charged or released.

Police met members of the Sikh and Muslim communities at Mansfield House police station, in the city centre, yesterday evening, to discuss ways to relieve the tension within the Spinney Hills community. Assistant city mayor Manjula Sood, who is chairman of Leicester Council of Faiths, was at the meeting.

She said: "Both the Sikh and Muslim communities are anxious, but they must trust the police to sort this matter out.

"We should not let this one incident destroy everything we have worked to build over all these years. Police have been in touch with all the religious communities and we are meeting to see how we can resolve this issue safely and without any more incidents."

City mayor Sir Peter Soulsby said he had been in contact with the police and reiterated their call for calm.

"Something of this sort is worrying and distressing, but it's important to make the point of how unusual it is for something like this to happen in Leicester," he said. "And a lot of people have been left scratching their heads, wondering how it ever happened in the first place.

"We have to make sure that this does not go any further and the police are allowed to do their job."

Officers have been visiting places of worship, businesses and members of the community to reassure them the attack was an isolated incident.

Nosheen Awan, who runs designer clothing shop Rima's, a few doors away from the Moghul Durbar restaurant, said: "There have been a lot of rumours going around. It's hard to know what to believe.

"We haven't been open long and it's scary to know that something like this has happened."

Anyone with information relating to the incident can call police on 101.

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.u...ail/story.html

Obviously another muslim grooming case .

Old January 17th, 2013 #91
joefrombradford

Quote:
A dangerous predatory paedophile who cruised Bradford’s streets hunting for young girls to abduct has been locked up indefinitely.

Qamar Malik yesterday became one of the last high-risk criminals to be locked up without limit of time by a sentence of Imprisonment for Public Protection.

Judge Peter Benson said Malik, a car salesman who preyed on children in his vehicles, posed a significant danger to girls.

Malik, 28, of Parsonage Road, West Bowling, Bradford, was convicted in November of kidnapping and sexually assaulting a six-year-old girl and twice attempting to abduct a girl aged 12 off the street.

A jury at Bradford Crown Court found him guilty of all four charges ten days before the option of a sentence of Imprisonment for Public Protection (IPP) was abolished.

Malik must spend at least two and a half years behind bars before he can even be considered for parole.

Judge Benson said it was “a disturbing case giving rise to great concern”.

When Malik was 16, he sexually assaulted a 14-year-old girl walking to school in Bradford and grabbed and groped a woman aged 21 in the street.

More here:
http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.u...girls_/?ref=mr

Old January 22nd, 2013 #92
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
A 14-year-old girl was threatened at gun point and told she would be shot if she refused to have sex with men, the Old Bailey heard today.

She was one of six schoolgirls who were allegedly exploited by a child prostitution ring over eight years.

Girl B, now 21, told jurors that men would wait for her near the children's home where she was living in 2006.

She would be driven to various places where she would be plied with drink and drugs in order to be raped or sold to other men.

She said Akhter Dogar threatened her when she refused to perform a sex act.

'He said if I didn't do what I was told he knew someone who would shoot me,' she told jurors.

In August 2006, she was taken to a flat off Rectory Road, Oxford, and rang police after realising she was with 11 men, including two of the accused, who wanted to have sex with her.

'They told me if they ask, to say I was 16,' she said.

The girl was spoken to away from the men and admitted she was 14 and had run away from a children's home.

The following day, she made a statement saying nothing happened and withdrew her complaint. Asked why, she told the court: 'I was scared and I didn't want any trouble.'

The girl gave evidence from behind a curtain so she could not see the accused. Nine men from Oxford deny 51 counts, including rape, trafficking and organising prostitution between 2004 and last year.

Child B was recruited by another 14-year-old girl, known as Child A, from the children's home where they both lived.

The other girl, who was also allegedly abused by the gang, persuaded her to run away with her after claiming she had friends in Oxford who could get them alcohol and cigarettes.

Once there, she was introduced to the Dogars, along with Kamar Jamil, 27, and a fourth man known only as 'Khan', who is not on trial.

During one of her early visits, Jamil - known as 'K-Dog' - and Khan drove her and Child A to a remote field.

Nine Muslim men have denied involvement in a child prostitution and sex trafficking ring based in Oxford between 2004 and the present day

A young woman known as Child B was asked to describe event in 2006 where she was threaten with a firearm if she refused have sex with multiple men

A 14-year-old girl was threatened at gun point and told she would be shot if she refused to have sex with men, the Old Bailey heard today.

She was one of six schoolgirls who were allegedly exploited by a child prostitution ring over eight years.

Girl B, now 21, told jurors that men would wait for her near the children's home where she was living in 2006.

She would be driven to various places where she would be plied with drink and drugs in order to be raped or sold to other men.

She said Akhter Dogar threatened her when she refused to perform a sex act.

'He said if I didn't do what I was told he knew someone who would shoot me,' she told jurors.

In August 2006, she was taken to a flat off Rectory Road, Oxford, and rang police after realising she was with 11 men, including two of the accused, who wanted to have sex with her.

'They told me if they ask, to say I was 16,' she said.

The girl was spoken to away from the men and admitted she was 14 and had run away from a children's home.

The following day, she made a statement saying nothing happened and withdrew her complaint. Asked why, she told the court: 'I was scared and I didn't want any trouble.'

The girl gave evidence from behind a curtain so she could not see the accused. Nine men from Oxford deny 51 counts, including rape, trafficking and organising prostitution between 2004 and last year.

More...

Man 'ran £1m-a-year brothel where City traders paid £500 an hour for cocaine-fuelled sex sessions with Eastern European prostitutes'
Sex slave aged 11 'branded with initial of her abuser': Child trafficker 'used a heated hair pin to mark her as his property'

Child B was recruited by another 14-year-old girl, known as Child A, from the children's home where they both lived.

The other girl, who was also allegedly abused by the gang, persuaded her to run away with her after claiming she had friends in Oxford who could get them alcohol and cigarettes.

Once there, she was introduced to the Dogars, along with Kamar Jamil, 27, and a fourth man known only as 'Khan', who is not on trial.

During one of her early visits, Jamil - known as 'K-Dog' - and Khan drove her and Child A to a remote field.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2265961/Schoolgirl-14-threatened-shot-didnt-intercourse-members-sex-gang-court-hears.html

(my bolding) Bit of a slip-up there from the DM, Bet they'll get complaints about that.

Old January 22nd, 2013 #93
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2265961/Schoolgirl-14-threatened-shot-didnt-intercourse-members-sex-gang-court-hears.html

(my bolding) Bit of a slip-up there from the DM, Bet they'll get complaints about that.
Muslim
Someone was definitely asleep at the wheel.

Every time I read this thread I shake with rage. Thanks for all the committed work complied here.

Old January 23rd, 2013 #94
joefrombradford

Quote:
Two men are on trial at Bradford Crown Court accused of raping and assaulting schoolgirls after picking them up in the street and plying them with drink and drugs.

The vulnerable underage girls were targeted in Keighley and taken to hotels where they were abused while scared and out of their depths, it is alleged.

One 14-year-old girl suffered multiple rapes at the hands of both men, the jury was told yesterday.

Shazad Rehman, 30, boasted his victims were “fresh meat”, it is alleged.

Rehman, of no fixed address, said if he got the girls young, he could “keep them forever,” prosecutor Michelle Colborne QC alleged.

Rehman and Bilal Hussain, 23, of Neville Road Avenue, Leeds, are accused of pursuing teenage girls in 2010 and 2011, mainly in the Keighley area.

“They acted together, travelling from their various home addresses in Leeds and Halifax to Keighley town centre where they specifically targeted vulnerable girls, all under age,” Miss Colborne said.

She told the court the men exploited the girls’ lack of maturity and life experience, using strong drink and drugs to render them more compliant.

Miss Colborne said the girls were needy, with difficulties at home and school and seeking attention.

They were told they “would have fun and that they were special.”

Rehman and Hussain cruised the streets in a silver Audi, using the names Yaz and Naz, the court heard.

Girls were taken to the Campanile Hotel in Roysdale Way on the Euroway industrial estate in Bradford and the Alder House Hotel at Batley, the jury was told.

Miss Colborne said the men knew how young the girls were. Teenagers would go missing from home for days with the defendants.

It is claimed that three girls were raped and one sexually molested.
More here:
http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.u...ed_with_drink/

Old January 25th, 2013 #95
andy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...st_read_module

Yet another mahdikakins mystery meat

Old January 26th, 2013 #96
joefrombradford

Keighley man jailed for park rape and trying to snatch 10 year old girl:

Quote:
Khalid Mahmood was warned to expect “a significant custodial sentence” when the level of danger he poses to the public has been assessed.
More here:
http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.u...atch_girl__10/

Old January 27th, 2013 #97
Evola
Banned

thx for the link.

Old January 30th, 2013 #98
joefrombradford

Quote:
Thirty people have been arrested in the space of two months in the Bradford area by police investigating child sex grooming, an inquiry by MPs was told yesterday.

Kris Hopkins, the Conservative MP for Keighley and Ilkley, said the crackdown – revealed to him, by the police – showed the days when alleged “political correctness” made the authorities reluctant to act were gone.

Arguing it was impossible to say whether child grooming was increasing, or on the decline, he told the inquiry: “It's highlighted now – people have the confidence to come forward and the police are pursuing people.

“Across the Bradford district, at this moment in time, 30 people have been arrested in the last two months and there are ongoing cases."

“I've no doubt at all that the police – certainly the police who work in my area – know what's expected by the law and by politicians as well.”

Praising Chief Superintendent Angela Williams, commander of the Airedale and North Bradford division, Mr Hopkins said: “There's no political correctness. Leaders in the district want those perpetrators of this vile activity brought to justice.”

The MP was speaking to the Commons Home Affairs Select Committee, which has started an inquiry into child grooming, after scandals in Rochdale and Rotherham.

In November, Mr Hopkins triggered a furious row when he claimed gangs of Muslim men were “going round and raping white kids”, fuelled by a cultural background that encouraged brutal sexism against all women.

Yesterday, the MP urged the Pakistani community to “come to terms” with the problem, telling the committee that Pakistani women were the key.

Mr Hopkins said he had met Home Secretary Theresa May – and would soon meet Communities Secretary Eric Pickles – adding: “I want to get women empowered in that community. Young leaders, to really become the voice in that community, and really challenge the behaviour of men.”

The inquiry also heard from Ann Cryer, the former Keighley and Ilkley Labour MP, who spoke out against sex abuse by a minority of Pakistani men in Keighley a decade ago – a campaign which resulted in her being branded a racist. Yesterday, Mrs Cryer noted the lack of action, back in 2002, by police and council social services, saying: “It seemed they were terrified about being called racist.”

The former MP said she had “mixed emotions” about discussing the issue so many years later, telling MPs: “I am pleased that people recognise that what I was saying was right. But I'm very upset that – after 12 years, or 11 years – we are still getting these cases.”

A West Yorkshire Police spokesman later confirmed the figure given by Mr Hopkins of 30 arrests in the Bradford area was correct. He said they were as a result of a number of different investigations, but declined to comment on the nature of the investigations. He said all 30 people had been released on police bail and that no charges had yet been brought against any of them.

Last night, Councillor Ralph Berry, executive member for children’s services at Bradford Council, said tackling sexual grooming was a top priority and there was a ‘very effective operation’ going on.

He said: “I’m fully behind the partnership between Bradford Social Services, the police and Barnardo’s in working to tackle any sexual grooming by anyone on anyone.”
http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.u...oming_inquiry/

Old February 21st, 2013 #99
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
A teenager broke down in court yesterday as she described being forced to have an illegal abortion aged 12 by a child sex ring.

The victim became pregnant after she was raped by Mohammed Karrar, 38, just after her 12th birthday, it was said.

She was taken to an underground clinic where an illegal abortion was performed on her using an instrument resembling a crochet hook, she said.

Giving evidence via video link at the Old Bailey, the victim sobbed as she recalled telling Karrar about the pregnancy.

In the dock: Kamar Jamil, Akhtar Dogar, Anjum Dogar, Assad Hussain, Mohammed Karrar, Bassam Karrar, Mohammed Hussain, Zeeshan Ahmed and Bilal Ahmed are accused of abusing vulnerable girls as young as 11 over the course of eight years in Oxford. They all deny the charges

'I remember telling him and it got into a bit of a squabbling argument thing,' she said. 'It got quite abusive. He was f***ing fuming. He said I should have been a bit more responsible.

'He went crazy at me. I had a slap and then he had his hand on my throat - not proper strangling, but he shoved me.'

The victim, who is now 19, said she was forced into a car and given two 'ecstasy-like' tablets before being taken from Karrar's home in Oxford to a house in Reading.

She said: 'I think he said: "You're not having this baby". When I got there I realised what was going on.

'On the way there I didn't have time to think. I was literally in hysterics. It was an underground thing. It obviously wasn't a proper abortion clinic.' The teenager said she could not remember much of the procedure, but said she believes it took place on a hard living room floor.

She said there were no doctors or nurses present and the abortion was carried out with a foot-long tool similar to something that might be used by a dentist.

The victim said she was given no painkillers or medication before the procedure.

The court has heard how from the age of 11 to 15 she was repeatedly raped by large groups of men in what she described as 'torture sex'.

Seven men of Pakistani origin and two from North Africa are accused of 79 offences against six vulnerable white British girls. All but one are from Oxford.

The charges include child rape, sexual trafficking and child prostitution.

Karrar initially befriended the 11-year-old with gifts of perfume and hard drugs but then began to beat her up and raped her, the Old Bailey was told.

He allegedly branded her with one of her hair pins, which he had twisted into the shape of an 'M' and heated with a cigarette lighter. It left a scar on her left buttock.

At the age of 12 she was introduced to Karrar's brother Bassam, 33, who is also accused of raping her.

The girl was sold to groups of Asian men who violently raped her in private homes and guesthouses around Oxford and elsewhere, the court heard.

Sometimes she was injected with heroin or given date drugs to ensure she complied with the gang's sick demands, it was alleged.

Recalling her time with Karrar, the teenager said she fell in love with him even though he was married and had two young children.

She told jurors: 'It was literally like a normal relationship but I know now it isn't a normal relationship. I was a child.

'He told me he loved me. He said he would take me to Saudi Arabia when I was 15 and marry me. I believed him at the time.'

Kamar Jamil, 27, Akhtar Dogar, 32, his brother Anjum Dogar, 30, Assad Hussain, 32, Mohammed Karrar, Bassam Karrar, Mohammed Hussain, 24, Zeeshan Ahmed, 27, and Bilal Ahmed, 26, deny all the charges against them.

The trial continues.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-sex-ring.html

Old February 21st, 2013 #100
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Two men on trial at Bradford Crown Court accused of raping and assaulting schoolgirls after plying them with drink and drugs have declined to give evidence.

Shazad Rehman, 30, and Bilal Hussain, 23, are accused of picking up vulnerable teenage girls and taking them to hotels and a house to abuse them.

Yesterday, Kim Hollis QC, barrister for Rehman, and Tahir Khan QC, representing Hussain, said they were calling no evidence on their behalf.

Judge Jonathan Rose said the jury could, if it wished, draw such conclusions and inferences it saw fit.

Prosecutor, Michelle Colborne QC, has told the jury Rehman, of no fixed address, and Hussain, of Neville Road Avenue, Leeds, targeted vulnerable underage girls.

She said they cruised the streets of Keighley and Halifax, using the names Yaz and Naz.

One 14-year-old girl is alleged to have suffered multiple rapes at the hands of both men.

Miss Colborne said Rehman boasted the girls were “fresh meat”. They were told they “would have fun and that they were special”.

The jury has been told that girls were taken to the Campanile Hotel in Roysdale Way on the Euroway industrial estate in Bradford, and the Alder House Hotel at Batley. They are said to have been ‘stoned’ on cannabis and alcohol.

Both men plead not guilty to charges of rape and supplying cannabis to underage girls.

At the close of the prosecution case, Judge Rose directed the jury to find Rehman not guilty of two allegations of rape.

Rehman, Hussain and Yassar Adalat, 31, of Milton Place, Halifax, also deny witness intimidation.

A third defendant, Raksar Nawaz, of Rhodes Street, Halifax, was cleared on the direction of the judge of all charges against him. He was discharged after being acquitted of supplying cannabis, possession of cannabis with intent to supply and arranging or facilitating the commission of a sexual assault on a child.
http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.u...dence/?ref=rss

Tags
asian, child rape, grooming, grooming rings, paedophilia, rape

Thread