VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 25th, 2017 #81
SuDreich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
It's funny...the christian conception that men are only moral out of fear of god and belief in absolutes/commandments. ONLY christians think this way. Well, maybe not, but in my experience, I have met many christians who cannot conceive that anyone wouldnt JUMP to commit rape and murder IF they were proscribed divine commandment. I dont know other atheists, but I really don't think they think that way at all. I don't. And I think if you studied atheist behavior, you'd find same thing. Are christians on average biologically more inclined to crime than normal people?
Church makes it sound like christians are just rabid dogs being held back by a leash and aren't able to control themselves without it, the church leash.

No, christians aren't more biologically inclined to be bad or criminal at all because i think christianity was created specifically for Whites to fool us away from thinking of our natural goodness and to believe everything walking on two legs is the same as us. Is that right.

Old December 7th, 2017 #82
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too

Location: Crackertown, down yonder in a honkey home, away from Multicultia :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuDreich View Post
Church makes it sound like christians are just rabid dogs being held back by a leash and aren't able to control themselves without it, the church leash.

No, christians aren't more biologically inclined to be bad or criminal at all because i think christianity was created specifically for Whites to fool us away from thinking of our natural goodness and to believe everything walking on two legs is the same as us. Is that right.
Well said.

I think Asatru is the answer. I don't know what they're talking about half the time, but it doesn't matter lol:

I know many think the pre-Christian folklores of Europe are silly, but it's something to bond and have fun over (half the time it's a party anyways - have you ever seen this type of dynamic at a church(?)):

Last edited by John Smithwick; December 10th, 2017 at 06:53 AM.

Old December 24th, 2017 #83
SuDreich

Be careful regarding asatru, a leader of it in the UK or USA is a jew, apparently. I think from what I've gathered here is that we don't need some organised religion. we should look within rather than without. I'm not even too sure, still learning

Old February 3rd, 2018 #84
Alex Linder
Administrator

jan and i with alfred schaefer - monika's brother. really good one, imo.

i'll be starting up audiobooks again soon. have a new system, have to try it out

Old April 20th, 2022 #85
Alex Linder
Administrator

Lindercast #0006

[recorded 20 april 2022]

https://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/...rcast-0006.mp3

comments in reaction to shadowman social-media (poast) post + Thermopylae Day.

Thread