VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 22nd, 2018 #1
littlefieldjohn

Default “Diversity” is Jewish Bio-Warfare Against Whites

Quote:

Former East German STASI (secret police) Commie agent and White-hating Jewess, Anetta Kahane, was put in charge of censoring Whites on the Internet by Angela Merkel’s German government. The rats are working hard destroying White people.

For years I rejected this conclusion.

Even though everything I saw fully supported it. I remember when I first said to myself “it’s the only logical answer to all the BS going down,” my head swam. I didn’t want to be a big Nazi boy or “skinhead.” I was just a regular joe, didn’t really “hate” anybody. A live and let live kind of guy — who liked drinking and fishing more than politics.

But I could see certain things being quietly promoted in our country. The “us Whites be bad” and everyone else was “oppressed” by evil Whites. Funny, I couldn’t see any “oppression” going on and I certainly didn’t get any special favors for being White. This “special favors” bull crap is now termed “White privilege” and it’s just one more example of the brainwashing of our race.

Notice how they’ve furiously been ramping up the “niggering” of America on TV in the last few years. You can’t watch for a minute before you see a black turned into the big hero. Hell, the brainwashing bastards are now casting blacks in historic White hero characters like Joan of Arc, Hannibal and Greek hero, Achilles. Jew Hollywood even felt free to turn Heimdall, Viking god of Nordic legend, black in a recent movie.

Blacks are always cast in good guy roles — often the main hero these days. Recently, I saw a commercial for Ray Bradbury’s classic Sci-Fi story “Farenheit 451” where they turned the hero black. Movies also now feel free to cast black guys as the love interest for the White woman protagonists. White men must always now be the baddies in movies and the idiots in every TV commercial. Pay attention and you’ll see it all the time.

I saw a car insurance TV commercial just the other day where the wife says she wished the gym would give a rebate like the insurance company as the slightly chubby White hubby was going into the refrigerator. They feel free to trash White guys like that all the time now on TV. They think it’s funny using White guys as the butt of jokes.

Meanwhile, these stinking Jew rats are working assiduously to jack up the homies with anything they can come up with, like when a cop shoots one by mistake or that stupid Starbucks affair where the manager called the cops on two blacks loitering and using the pisser without buying anything. Someone just happened to be on hand to videotape the whole thing and it immediately gets all over prime time news as another example of evil Whitey (I think the whole thing was a set-up).

Jews are the most insidious bastards imaginable. They’ve created a social/political situation where if any of us Whites dare to say anything, other members of our own race are pre-programmed to attack. Called “PC” this has to be the most diabolic form of genocide ever conceived. Think it out and you’ll agree with me.

Now they are importing millions of non-Whites from the Third World into our lands, while brainwashing our women to mate with them. Surely, nothing could be more obvious than that, huh? But we still have idiot virtue-signalling White liberals not only going along with it, but promoting it themselves so no one can accuse them of “racism” or being a “Nazi.”

You think all this is just something we can deal with at later date? No way. The racial mathematics show it will only take a generation or so to pretty much destroy our race. It’s getting bad enough now. We’re already politically castrated as a race. Note how the littlest negative thing a well-known White might say in public about race or immigration immediately becomes big time news and goes up on the main screen of home pages so liberals can pretend act shocked and offended by such “racism.”

Jewry knows exactly what they can’t allow to become commonplace talk among Whites. Even stuff about the muzzies, who might also hate Jews, must be put down since it goes against PC laws. Sure, we can hate the Palestinians, but better not say anything about stinking hajjis back in the states!

Hell, your censorship efforts on social media and the Internet are expressly meant to silence awakening Whites — even conservative and Christian values are getting censored. They can’t allow any chance of us figuring out the Jew agenda.

This has got nothing to do with “Jesus was a Jew” BS. Subversive, lefty Jews simply hate anything White, decent and Christian, and work as foot soldiers for big money Globalist Jewry setting the stage where they have total control of the once White nations of the West. These ultimate elitists think they are the “Chosen” — whether they believe in God or not — because only they have the smarts to run the planet.

You can see all this in the Globalism efforts everywhere. You can often even hear them gleefully bragging about it all.

White people are the most beautiful and diverse race on the planet. Blond, red and brunette hair. Blue and green-eyed. Bringing in non-Whites just turns us into an ugly, dumb mud race. Just look at mud kids — they are totally ugly — even though we’re all supposed to ooh and ahh because of PC.

It is now crystal clear: The Jewish race is in a war against the White race. No ifs, ands or buts. Actually, they’ve been in a war with us ever since we allowed them to immigrate into our countries, sorry to say.

When I figured this out back in the late 1990’s, everything I saw going on in society and in the media suddenly made perfect sense. This was what the SOBing brainwashing Jews had been doing to our heads!

Right now the Jews are in a “hurry up” agenda. They want to make it a “fait accompli” before too many of us Whites wake up. We’re expressly being turned into a spat-upon minority in our own lands without being able to say one damn thing about it.

The dirty backstabbing Jews have to be stopped right away.
http://incogman.net/2018/04/diversit...s/#more-151104

Old April 23rd, 2018 #2
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

I think incongman.net is being censored around here because I already clicked on different articles with different devices and different internet providers and the website never loads in the browser. This kind of censorship can kill the new viewers traffic to pro-white websites, they don't even need to shut down a website to make it ineffective.

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Last edited by RickHolland; April 23rd, 2018 at 02:22 AM.

Old April 24th, 2018 #3
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

The only resource the Jew has to expand their dead end genes with from time to time is the white man. As long as the mom is a Jew, the kids are Jews, by their definition. I guess in the future they can just design their genes.

Thread