Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 3rd, 2012 #41
MeltinGiovanni

I made a video not too long ago telling white people to leave California. I even said I'd support the SW going back to Mexico as an indication that the war is too big to fight, yet you got these fools still talking about illegal immigration day in and day out like they plan to "stop" it.. Not happening. The Mexicans got their way and are getting their way more and more. Time to focus on something else is what I say. The irrational person keeps beating a dead horse. Only in this case these are the horses who you can try to lead to water but they will not DRINK.. key word DRINK. The best option at this rate is leaving CA and establishing the USA east of the SW. I explain it best in a few videos. Someone tells me I should be the Harold Covington of the Northeast.

I guess I pissed off a few local white nationalists in the CA area with this and got called an "Anti White". I don't care though. I say what I need to.

Old October 3rd, 2012 #42
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
So quietist Californians expect about every six months a new fee, dreamed up by a government employee who is paranoid that the state retirement system is broke, and with it his pension. The state employee is now entrepreneurial: without a certain number of traffic tickets written, without a certain number of new fees dreamed up, salaries and benefits dry up. I touch my rural mailbox as I do metal after skidding on a new carpet — a sort of static feeling of anxiety about what new state directive is inside.
That state employee is the White nigger (or a black one). Good article!

Old October 3rd, 2012 #43
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default You can start with this one on YouTube and let 'em roll...

This may turn-you-off however; it agreed with the left-liberal Jews. As one might guess, I rather like but don't always agree with him. The default setting on my SONY Blu-ray player advances to subsequent offerings on this list automatically.

Last edited by -JC; October 3rd, 2012 at 01:53 PM.

Old April 4th, 2014 #44
Alex Linder
Administrator

An LAUSD Teacher Recounts Tales From The Front Lines

April 4, 2014

Re: Brenda Walker’s Los Angeles Public School Food Waste: $100,000 per Day

I taught at an LAUSD high school in South Central Los Angeles for over 20 years. Our students, virtually all of whom had free breakfast and lunch, were more creative than ones the LA Times described.[Solutions sought to reduce food waste at schools, By Teresa Watanabe, Los Angeles Times, April 1, 2014]

At lunch, especially, the 3000 students had horrendous food fights daily, creating a mess that took a team of a dozen or so janitors to clean up.

A favorite breakfast for many was a big box of French Fries smothered in ketchup. Drop-out rate exceeded 70%. Most graduates didn't find jobs, could not fill out job application forms without help, or read the LA Times.

Another favorite story: I taught AP physics and AP Chemistry for years. One AP physics Hispanic illegal immigrant student, who had been admitted to UCLA on a 100% scholarship (no contribution from him or illegal parents), asked me for help with his US History class.

He said "I don't know sh*t about America. I am a f*cking Mexican. You gotta help me." You have to appreciate their gratitude.

I told my students "You are the future. That's why I am leaving the country." I retired.

My wife and I tried to emigrate to Singapore. No dice. They don't want retirees unless you are rich. I'm stuck in a gay central neighborhood in diverse Long Beach, a stranger in the homeland of my birth

http://www.vdare.com/letters/an-lausd-teacher-recounts

Old April 26th, 2014 #45
Alex Linder
Administrator

Number Of Middle Age Californians Living With Their Parents Soars
By Tyler Durden

ZeroHedge.com
April 26, 2014

In the latest indication of just how strong the US “recovery” is, we find that the number of Californians 50 to 64 who live in their parents’ homes has surged in recent years, which as the LA Times less than sarcastically adds, reflects “the grim economic aftermath of the Great Recession.” Wait, don’t they mean the great recovery? Because isn’t the S&P just 10 points from its all time closing high? Maybe all those middle-age Californians are merely seeking their comfort (and spare bedrooms) of their parents so they can all use the family E-trade terminal together.

But since everyone knows the latest handout to the population by the administration is ObamaTrade in which everyone gets $100,000 to BTFATH, we know that is not the case, so surely the LA Times is joking.

Unfortunately, it isn’t.

Here are the details – “for seven years through 2012, the number of Californians aged 50 to 64 who live in their parents’ homes swelled 67.6% to about 194,000, according to the UCLA Center for Health Policy Research and the Insight Center for Community Economic Development. Many more young adults live with their parents than those in their 50s and early 60s live with theirs. Among 18- to 29-year-olds, 1.6 million Californians have taken up residence in their childhood bedrooms, according to the data. Though that’s a 33% jump from 2006, the pace is half that of the 50 to 64 age group.“

Here, once again, we run into the lack of that R(ecovery) word again:

The jump is almost exclusively the result of financial hardship caused by the recession rather than for other reasons, such as the need to care for aging parents, said Steven P. Wallace, a UCLA professor of public health who crunched the data.

“The numbers are pretty amazing,” Wallace said. “It’s an age group that you normally think of as pretty financially stable. They’re mid-career. They may be thinking ahead toward retirement. They’ve got a nest egg going. And then all of a sudden you see this huge push back into their parents’ homes.”

Hmmm, if it’s not the recovery, maybe it was the snow in the winter? After all that explained all the bad economic data in the past 3-6 months. Surely the polar vortex is the reason for all this renewed family circle “warmth?”

The surge in middle-aged people moving in with parents reflects the grim economic reality that has taken hold in the aftermath of the Great Recession.

Long-term unemployment is especially acute for older people. The number of Americans 55 and older who have been out of work for a year or more was 617,000 at the end of December, a fivefold jump from the end of 2007 when the recession hit, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

As with Rohr, those in their 50s move in only as a last resort. Many have exhausted savings. Some have jobs but can’t shoulder soaring rents in areas such as Los Angeles or San Francisco.

Whatever the cause, moving in with Mom and Dad exacts a bruising emotional toll. Even asking to move the family in was difficult for Rohr.

Maybe not. Actually, in retrospect, maybe there was no recovery at all. Maybe the Second Great Depression – when one ignores the HFT-rigged and Fed-manipulated market hitting daily all time highs – has just been getting worse and worse.

“I said ‘Mom, I’m so sorry but I don’t know what to do,‘” she said. “I dreaded it. If it wasn’t for my boys I wouldn’t have done it. I would have lived in my car.”

Jenny Chung Mejia knows how tough it can be. As a public policy consultant at the Insight Center for Community Economic Development in Los Angeles, she helps people and communities regain their economic health.

“It’s unexpected vulnerability at this point in your life,” she said. “When you’re supposed to be the provider, sort of the rock for yourself and your family and maybe your parents, the table just gets turned on you and the rug gets pulled out from under you.”

That’s what happened to Janine Rosales, who moved into her mother’s San Francisco home two years ago after a career of mostly low-paying jobs left her unable to afford the city’s towering rents.

For Rosales, 53, it represented a personal defeat, an unofficial marker of unmet goals in life.

“I sit here sometimes and I see baby pictures of myself and my teenage years and remember all the dreams I had,” Rosales said. “I never thought I’d end up where I am.“

Fear not Rosales: every personal defeat and failure in life can be quickly converted into a win, if only on paper – just remember to BTFATH, and failing that, BTFD. The same goes for your parents:

The situation is also trying on elderly parents.

They feel the anxiety afflicting their children. Aging people on fixed incomes also worry that the extra money they spend on utilities or food will drain their own limited retirement savings.

“When I use up all of my money, who’s going to help me?” said Rohr’s mother, Penny Goulart.

Well, there’s always Aunt Janet, and all those activists who made billions in the past two months buying calls on a stock they knew would be acquired.

Either way, always repeat: the recovery, the recovery, the recovery:

Rohr is applying frantically for jobs. She’s willing to do anything but has had no luck.

Or not. Still, remember to smile, because it will only get worse before it gets much worse. Some context: “About half of all Italians between 24 and 35 still live with their parents, compared with 14% in the U.S.” … All coming to America’s “recovery” next.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2014/04/t...h-mom-and-dad/

Old April 26th, 2014 #46
8Man
"moderate" radical

Quote:
I taught AP physics and AP Chemistry for years. ...

I told my students "You are the future. That's why I am leaving the country." I retired.

My wife and I tried to emigrate to Singapore. No dice. They don't want retirees unless you are rich. I'm stuck in a gay central neighborhood in diverse Long Beach, a stranger in the homeland of my birth
A physics and chemistry teacher isn't dumb, but what gave him the idea to retire in the most crowded and expensive place in the world (Singapore)?

For anyone interested in retiring outside of the USA, check out some of the info at:

Old August 1st, 2014 #47
Alex Linder
Administrator

WHITES NEED A CAUCUS​ IN THE CALIFORNIA L​EGISLATURE​
by H. Millard © 2014

It was recently announced that State Senator Marty Block, (D-San Diego), has started the Legislative Jewish Caucus and that this caucus will also form a political action committee to raise money for Israel-friendly candidates. Block told the press that the Legislative Jewish Caucus "isn't a religious based organization. We see this as an ethnic organization." This statement was presumably made to both forestall Muslims from starting a Muslim Legislative Caucus and also to head off complaints that the Legislative Jewish Caucus is breaching the wall between religion and state.

At any rate, the Legislative Jewish Caucus, as an ethnic/racial organization, now joins the Asian Pacific Islander Caucus, the Legislative Black Caucus and the Latino Legislative Caucus.

These caucuses work, sometimes behind the scenes and out of public view, to represent the interests of their ethnic/racial groups. They write legislation and take other actions on behalf of their particular ethnic/racial groups even though the people they are acting on behalf of may not live in their districts. In other words, unlike the traditional American political notion that people elected to public office represent a specific geographic area, these ethnic caucus members represent "their people," no matter where they live in the state.

An example of what the members of these ethnic/racial caucuses do was in the news recently in a story about State Assemblyman Roger Hernandez, a member of the Latino Legislative Caucus, who has authored a bill that would force cities in California to end at-large voting and replace it with district voting. District voting is a scheme that will lead to gerrymandered districts in an attempt to include Latino voters in certain districts and exclude White voters from the districts.

On the welcome page of the Asian Pacific Islander Caucus we read this: "[T]he Caucus was founded in 2001 and serves to represent and advocate for the interests of the APIA community...."

On the Website of the Latino Legislative Caucus we read: "The Mission of the California Latino Legislative Caucus is to identify, promote and advocate on behalf of the professional, educational, social, political and cultural interests of the Latino Community."

And, on the Website of the Legislative Black Caucus we read: "The continuing mission of the CLBC is to provide our unwavering commitment and support to our goal of achieving full inclusion of our state’s Africans American residents in every aspect of California life – from education and employment to housing and health to commerce and government services."

So, there you have it. Four ethnic/racial organizations all advocating for the interests of their people. Who advocates for White people? No one.

Now, some who haven't kept up with the news may say that a White Legislative Caucus isn't needed because Whites are in the majority in the state. Actually, we're not. Latinos have ether reached numbers parity or have exceeded the size of the White population. Some others may argue that Whites are not an ethnicity, but a race, and that we shouldn't lump the various White ethnicities (or people who originated in many different European nations) together under one rubric such as White. Well, the Asian Pacific Islander Caucus lumps various Asian and Pacific Islander populations together, and the Legislative Black Caucus is based on race.

I'll ask and answer this question once again: Who represents Whites and White interests? No one.

It's time to change that. Will we now see some White legislators start a White Legislative Caucus? Probably not. Why? Because Whites have been so brow beaten about race that it seems many are even afraid to order a gallon of white paint at the hardware store lest they be called racist. The result of this racial intimidation that Whites have undergone for years is that Whites are left without any real representation for their particular interests (and we have many) in the state legislature.

# # #

FACT CHECK: (1) Link to California State Legislature caucuses:
http://www.legislature.ca.gov/the_st...es/caucus.html

(2) Link to The Sacramento Bee Capitol Alert (1/22/14) re: Jewish Caucus:
http://blogs.sacbee.com/capitolalert...sh-caucus.html

(3) Link to Daily Pilot story on Hernandez:
http://www.dailypilot.com/news/tn-dp...,1724640.story

Old August 1st, 2014 #48
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Now, some who haven't kept up with the news may say that a White Legislative Caucus isn't needed because Whites are in the majority in the state.
Whites need race-specific advocacy even where they're still the majority: a jew-atomized majority gets its clock cleaned by aggressive, unified minorities every time.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Tags
#1, bankrupt, california, victor davis hanson

Thread