Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 12th, 2019 #1
Erik T. White

Angry NIGGERS riot in Memphis, Tenn., after a shooting involving a U. S. Marshal

Quote:
MEMPHIS, Tenn. - Officials are investigating after a shooting involving a U.S. Marshals officer.
According to TBI, the incident happened around 6:45 p.m. Tuesday near the intersection of Durham Avenue and Overton Crossing in Frayser.
Follow below for LIVE UPDATES as they come in:
https://www.fox13memphis.com/top-sto...yser/957687646

Round up every fucking rioter and turn on the flamethrowers!!!!!!!

I'm SICK of NIGGER VIOLENCE BEING CALLED "CIVIL UNREST!!!!!!" NIGGERS AREN'T "CIVIL" AND 99.9 PERCENT ARE JUST PAVEMENT APES WITH ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY NO IMPULSE CONTROL!!!!

Old June 13th, 2019 #2
jaekel

Your hostility is understandable.
Maybe some drs will give some free helfcare. While they are there, sterilize them.
Then release them with a smile:

No charge!

Old June 13th, 2019 #3
brutus

We've come to expect the chimp-out that inevitably comes when a nig is shot.. And is there any other animal on earth shot more than the nigger? I can't think of one off the top of my head.

The most remarkable thing about these typical chimp-outs is, no matter how many times they witness the savage nigger behavior, the lemming cannot bring himself to criticize the nigger. It's the sheer depth of the brainwashing that I find so interesting. The jew's calculated process of controlling conscious thought of the lemming via the purposeful subconscious brainwashing simply won't allow the lemming to challenge that brainwashing on a conscious level.
It's fasinating phenomena but not surprising as we see the jew is so heavily invested in the sciences of the mind.

I would really love to perform my own scientific studies on the brains of jews. I've got a wooden crate of old rusty tools out in the garage that I would use to aid me in my investigations.

Last edited by brutus; June 13th, 2019 at 05:37 PM.

Old June 13th, 2019 #4
T.Garrett
Banned

Post eventually ...

Sooner or later something or a series of events are going to take place that will ignite a nationwide disturbance that they aren't going to be able to turn off ...a civil war.

Message to the (((instigators))) ...when this happens a good number of folks will be looking to settle the score with you first, whatcha gonna do when we come for you?

Old June 13th, 2019 #5
Erik T. White

Angry Update: At least 36 kwaps injured by NIGGERS in Memphis riot

Quote:
Memphis protesters hurl bricks and rocks at police, injuring 36 officers in outrage over a man's death

What started as a protest over the death of a Memphis man devolved into chaos after demonstrators threw bricks at police and vandalized squad cars, officials said.

At least 36 officers and deputies were injured in the melee Wednesday night, police said Thursday. All those hospitalized have been released. Three people have been charged with disorderly conduct and one of them also with inciting a riot.
The turmoil came after US marshals shot and killed a man Wednesday night in the north Memphis neighborhood of Frayser, officials said.

Marshals were trying to stop 20-year-old Brandon Webber, who was wanted on multiple warrants, outside a home as Webber was getting into a vehicle, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said. The warrants pertained to a June 3 incident in Hernando, MIssissippi, the bureau said.

Webber "reportedly rammed his vehicle into the officers' vehicles multiple times before exiting with a weapon," the bureau said. "The officers fired striking and killing the individual. No officers were injured."
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/me...cid=spartanntp

Keep it up, niggers. I really, really hope to live long enough to see The Day Of The Rope And The Rifle.

Old June 14th, 2019 #6
Ironguard1940

Default Hit the propagandists with dat DIEversity an' sheeit

How dare the US Marshals attempt to serve a warrant for a nigthug that committed a felony. That is just overt, blatant racism.

Seriously, nigger riots on a nationwide scale are needed. These riots need to extend to the rich shitlib and jewish areas with extreme prejudice.

Old June 18th, 2019 #7
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
We've come to expect the chimp-out that inevitably comes when a nig is shot.. And is there any other animal on earth shot more than the nigger? I can't think of one off the top of my head.

The most remarkable thing about these typical chimp-outs is, no matter how many times they witness the savage nigger behavior, the lemming cannot bring himself to criticize the nigger. It's the sheer depth of the brainwashing that I find so interesting. The jew's calculated process of controlling conscious thought of the lemming via the purposeful subconscious brainwashing simply won't allow the lemming to challenge that brainwashing on a conscious level.
It's fasinating phenomena but not surprising as we see the jew is so heavily invested in the sciences of the mind.

I would really love to perform my own scientific studies on the brains of jews. I've got a wooden crate of old rusty tools out in the garage that I would use to aid me in my investigations.
Brainwashing is only half of it.
The other is punishment.
Lose your job, have a Target on your back for speaking out. Be arrested for defending yourself, etc.
The threat of punishment is the real reason. The laws must be changed in our favor, or the police get fed up enough to the point where they simply not enforce anti-white laws. In

Old June 19th, 2019 #8
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
Brainwashing is only half of it.
The other is punishment.
Lose your job, have a Target on your back for speaking out. Be arrested for defending yourself, etc.
The threat of punishment is the real reason. The laws must be changed in our favor, or the police get fed up enough to the point where they simply not enforce anti-white laws. In
Not gonna happen.

Kwaps routinely arrest men for simply raising their voice at a woman. They arrest people for having 4 beers and driving a few miles home.

Kwaps are public union and system thugs. I'd imagine that only a very small percentage of them (<5%) have any integrity at all.

Old June 19th, 2019 #9
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
Not gonna happen.

Kwaps routinely arrest men for simply raising their voice at a woman. They arrest people for having 4 beers and driving a few miles home.

Kwaps are public union and system thugs. I'd imagine that only a very small percentage of them (<5%) have any integrity at all.
Good point. But, there are rare exceptions. The below occurred in February, 2019:

Quote:

Washington sheriffs in 12 conservative counties refuse to enforce new gun laws

Spokane, Wash. -- Sheriffs in a dozen Washington counties say they won't enforce the state's sweeping new restrictions on semi-automatic rifles until the courts decide whether they are constitutional. A statewide initiative approved by voters in November raised the minimum age for buying semi-automatic rifles from 18 to 21, required buyers to first pass a firearms safety course and added expanded background checks and gun storage requirements, among other things.

It was among the most comprehensive of a string of state-level gun-control measures enacted in the U.S. after last year's shooting at a Florida high school. (My comment: Of COURSE the Parkland shooting comes up)!!!
More at: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/washing...-restrictions/

There's a proposed amendment to the Florida constipation coming up in 2020 which seeks to ban "assault style rifles or other firearms." I'm buying my firearms with this in mind for the present. I'm getting my newest one today (it's after midnight here) and it meets all requirements of a "sport rifle." I'm holding off on nice rifles until the constipational "amendment" goes before the voters. THEN, if it's defeated, I'll look to other defensive/offensive rifles. I don't think it will pass. And, I don't think several million gun owners in Florida are going to give up their AR-15s or similar weapons. There isn't enough prison space in this state to hold the millions who are "assault style weapons" owners. And, I don't think it will be pretty if the LEOS try to confiscate them.

Old June 25th, 2019 #10
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
Not gonna happen.

It has nothing to do with integrity. They're all so lazy and don't like to fill out all the paperwork, and bickering on domestic disputes. They wait for the gunshots to stop before they go in and clean up. they'd rather sit in a donut shop and stuff their faces.

Last edited by jaekel; June 25th, 2019 at 11:57 PM.

Old June 25th, 2019 #11
Jim B

Another dead yard ape is cause for celebration. The entire black race needs to be quarantined.

Whites don't riot when a violent white criminal gets shot by the cops and most of the time beaners don't either. But the kikenmedia's constant false messaging about police brutality towards blacks and the pea brained blacks think every gun battle with police in which the spook comes out on the losing end is ray-cism n shit even if none of the cops are white.

Last edited by Jim B; June 28th, 2019 at 05:50 AM.

Thread