Geoff Beck
Hammer

Default #19 Haditha

The Truth is No Defense: 06/16/2006 #19

Direct mp3 download: http://www.buywhite.net/shoutcast/sh...ttind1948k.mp3

Archives: http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2...NB/gbttind.htm

Podcast: http://feeds.feedburner.com/thetruthisnodefense

[Rockwell Quote]

That was George Lincoln Rockwell, confessing back in the 1960s, his second-thoughts about WWII. My own father had similar doubts about that war, though he never stated them so emphatically: yet he always felt lied to, that something fundamentally dishonest was the cause of WWII. These doubts were his private thoughts, rarely mentioned except to his family. There is something else which needs to be said: he never thought he was opposing fascism, liberating Jews, or bringing freedom to the oppressed. If anything it was only Pearl Harbor, and perhaps, a racial suspicion of the Japanese which motivated him, yet I doubt even that was justification, in his mind, for sending him to fight the Japanese in the malaria infested islands of the South Pacific.

Today we are told new lies to justify phoney wars. We are told that America is fighting terrorism and building democracy in Iraq, and that 'evil doers' like Abu Zarkab Al-Zarqawi threaten our righteous mission. Of late Zarqawi's death was all over the headlines. It was a tremendous propaganda victory for the Washington Tyranny, but most commentators quietly acknowledge nothing has changed in Iraq.

You know, for some time now, I've thought Zarqawi to be fictional character, a stereotypical villain used by intelligence agencies to manage the public relations aspect of the war. Like my father, I get the feeling I'm being lied to. In the first chapter of the Zarqawi fiction he was the wily mastermind always one step ahead of the Americans, much like Poncho Villa barely escaping from the American calvary: an exciting villain, one that plays well on news and entertainment channels. In the final chapter Zarqawi made the supreme sacrifice, dying a death which swept the horrible crimes of Haditha off the headlines: ironically a true martyr for ZOG. Slick huh?

Generally I believe little that military spokesman say about this war, they are liars serving Jewish interests, whether military men know this or not is irrelevant. Though, there is one report about this war that I fully accept as truth: the massacre of innocents at Haditha. Because news of this alleged vengeful massacre of civilians by Marines was bottled-up in the Pentagon I tend to see some credibility to the charges, but that is not the only reason; also the US media initially showed little interest in Haditha but as the story grew, and the public began noticing, it was then Zarqawi's dramatic death appeared and swept Haditha from the headlines; and the final reason being that my father served with the First Marine Division in Guadalcanal during WWII and he told me such massacres often occurred there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Guadalcanal

The last atrocity story to come out of Iraq was Abu Graib, the incident where Iraqis were systematically sexually tormented by US military authorities. Abu Graib was a clever use of psychological warfare, it not only humiliated the Arab inmates but also struck directly at the Arab male's sense of masculinity. For example, do you remember the photo with the lesbian leading a naked Arab man by a leash?

Just like with Haditha, the US press initially ignored the Abu Graib story. It was only after shocking photos emerged and began circulating on the internet, did the big media pay attention. Then the usual apologists like Rush Limbaugh emerged to assuage the Christians and right-wingers: Limbaugh explained it all away as a "frat boy stunt." Likewise with Haditha, a Jew Lawyer named Clarence Feldman writing in The American Thinker called Haditha an "unfortunate incident of collateral casualties." At National Review, Ashkanazi appeaser Rich Lowry said Haditha was "unrepresentative of the American military." Frankly, killing and massacring is what militaries do, and to say otherwise is to lie or be ignorant.

I grew up listening to my father's WWII stories. He was in the thick of battle in the South Pacific. My brother and I were awed by his stories, really it was all so exciting. But my father never glorified war, he always stated how much he wanted to come home, how much he deplored the deaths, how pointless he ultimately thought it all was, and how many innocents died for nothing. And for these reasons he implored his sons not to join military; he would often add "the army was now full of niggers anyway." His war stories, however action packed, were always told in a rather dry, resigned, and fatalistic tone. Perhaps James Jones' novel The Thin Red Line comes closest to describing how my father saw the war in the South Pacific.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Thi...81962_novel%29

When the news of the Haditha broke I thought of a story my father told about the massacring of Japanese soldiers by Americans. Initially he said the killing was provoked by Japanese suicide attacks. "Japs" he said would emerge from the jungle naked and make known their intention to surrender, perhaps one man might be waving a white flag. When the group got close to the American captors the Japs would raise their arms, in the manner in which people surrender, and then grenades would fall from their armpits killing themselves as well as nearby American soldiers. From that point on the American boys shot on sight surrendering Japanese soldiers, who rarely surrendered anyway. My father also told of captured Japanese having gashes bashed in their head by angry American soldiers using their rifle butts, the wounded men would then be left to sit in the sun to be attacked by flies.

Commanding officers became aware of this and then ordered American solders not to shoot surrendering Japanese soldiers, and the orders also stated that the American soldier to whom the Japanese had surrendered had to be fed with that soldiers own water and food rations until the prisoner could be evacuated. On Guadalcanal the only way to be evacuated was to be killed in action, and there was little food or clean water. Of course, one could always shoot an escaping prisoner. Many would entice a prisoner to do just that, by pretending to fall asleep while on watch, or putting the soldier in a cell whose perimeter was made of thin string and then walk away.

In that war my father saw, and did, a lot of killing. He said it wasn't just Japanese and Americans killing each other - it was also Americans killing Americans: sometimes it was accidental from so called "friendly fire," but other times it was intentional. Incredibly my father told of one artillery company which was shelling a position of Marines. Whether due to obstinately or ignorance the artillery crew refused to stop shelling the marine detachment, so a few of those Marines hunted down those artillery pieces and shot the men manning them. Yes, that is what he told me. In other cases "shell shocked" marines who had what was called the "1000 yard stare" might shoot another soldier at the slightest provocation, as almost occurred, as my father witnessed, when an officer ordered one shell shocked marine to surrender his food provisions. In this case the officer was not shot, since he was warned to back down.

In another story, newly arrived soldiers were mowed-down like grass when they refused to take the advice of veterans. The navy had finally ferried in reinforcements, months after the Marines had been repeatedly advised to burn their personal effects, such as letters from home, lest they fall into the hands of the enemy when they were killed by overwhelming enemy force. Fortunately, that didn't happen. Upon the arrival of reinforcements the veterans quickly informed the fresh soldiers that at midnight, that very night, the Japanese would attack with mortars and machine gun fire and they must dig foxholes to protect themselves. Instead the green soldiers laughed and called the vets "shelled shocked" and "mad". And, like clockwork, the Japanese attacked, the fresh soldiers unable to find cover were slaughtered, many crying out for help only to be met with jeers like "go to hell" and "die you shell shocked sons-a-bitches".

I think war is innate in the human condition, though many wars are avoidable. America has been involved in too many senseless overseas wars. Who benefits from these massacres and senseless killings, whether they be at Guadalcanal in 1942, Vietnam in 1968, Somalia in 1992, or Haditha, Iraq, in 2006? When Gulf War I came around in 1990 my father was resolutely opposed to it. I suppose he suspected the same waste and lies were operating at 1990 as they were in 1941, though he had not tools and understanding White Nationalists now possess. For instance nobody in 1941 knew that FDR was provoking war with Japan via trade policy and outright provocation of the Japanese Navy. We know hard facts about Iraq. We know this war was concocted by Neo-Conservative Jews, as outlined in Richard Perle's "Clean Break" and sold in the media by the William Kristol's Weekly Standard and Fox News. Lies got us into WWII and lies got us into Iraq.

Lets recap what happened at Haditha, Marines while on patrol encountered an improvised explosive device which exploded, killling a soldier and injuring other Marines. In response, the Marines entered nearby homes allegedly slaughtering old men, women, and children at point blank range - presumably out of frustration and revenge. Given my father's experience in war this event seems credible.

Really, rather than be shocked we really ought to ask how many other "Hadithas" go unreported? Such atrocities always happen in wars, though some more than others. With that said, know that we are in Iraq because of lies; lies concocted by a cabal of scheming Jews manipulating evidence and using their power in the presidency and their tongues in media. Those boys in Haditha who allegedly massacred innocents were put into an impossible situation by a corrupt system. That system is our true enemy.

Thanks for listening.

Old June 17th, 2006 #2
Steve Lillywhite
Banned

Location: The U.S. Office to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Beck
My own father had similar doubts about that war, though he never stated them so emphatically: yet he always felt lied to, that something fundamentally dishonest was the cause of WWII.....though he had not tools and understanding White Nationalists now possess.
The Jews Behind Franklin "Mr. No Legs" Roosevelt:

Some of these Jews were directly responsible for plunging America into WWII by deliberately alienating America from anti-Communist countries such as Germany and Japan long before WWII. These Jews also pioneered the idea of Big Egalitarian Government in America; some of them were later discovered to have been spies for the Soviet Union

1. Bernard M. Baruch -- a financier, and advisor to FDR.

2. Felix Frankfurter -- Supreme Court Justice; a key player in FDR's New Deal system.

3. David E. Lilienthal -- director of Tennessee Valley Authority, advisor. The TVA changed the relationship of government-to-business in America.

4. David Niles -- presidential aide.

5. Louis Brandeis -- U.S. Supreme Court Justice; close confidante of FDR; "Father" of New Deal.

6. Samuel I. Rosenman -- official speechwriter for FDR.

7. Henry Morgenthau Jr. -- Secretary of the Treasury, "unofficial" presidential advisor. Father of the Morgenthau Plan to re-structure Germany/Europe after WWII.

8. Benjamin V. Cohen -- State Department official, advisor to FDR.

9. Rabbi Stephen Wise -- close pal of FDR, spokesman for the American Zionist movement, head of The American Jewish Congress.

10. Frances Perkins -- Secretary of Labor; allegedly Jewish/adopted at birth; unconfirmed.

11. Sidney Hillman -- presidential advisor.

12. Anna Rosenberg -- longtime labor advisor to FDR, and manpower advisor with the Manpower Consulting Committee of the Army and Navy Munitions Board and the War Manpower Commission.

13. Herbert H. Lehman -- Governor of New York, 1933-1942, Director of U.S. Office of Foreign Relief and Rehabilitation Operations, Department of State, 1942-1943; Director-General of UNRRA, 1944 - 1946, pal of FDR.

14. Herbert Feis -- U.S. State Department official, economist, and an adviser on international economic affairs.

15. R. S. Hecht -- financial advisor to FDR.

16. Nathan Margold -- Department of the Interior Solicitor, legal advisor.

17. Jesse I. Straus -- advisor to FDR.

18. H. J. Laski -- "unofficial foreign advisor" to FDR.

19. E. W. Goldenweiser -- Federal Reserve Director.

20. Charles E. Wyzanski -- U.S. Labor department legal advisor.

21. Samuel Untermyer -- lawyer, "unofficial public ownership advisor" to FDR.

22. Jacob Viner -- Tax expert at the U.S. Treasury Department, assistant to the Treasury Secretary.

23. Edward Filene -- businessman, philanthropist, unofficial presidential advisor.

24. David Dubinsky -- Labor leader, president of International Ladies Garment Workers Union.

25. William C. Bullitt -- part-Jewish, ambassador to USSR [is claimed to be Jonathan Horwitz's grandson; unconfirmed].

26. Mordecai Ezekiel -- Agriculture Department economist.

27. Abe Fortas -- Assistant director of Securities and Exchange Commission, Department of the Interior Undersecretary.

28. Isador Lubin -- Commissioner of Labor Statistics, unofficial labor economist to FDR.

29. Harry Dexter White [Weiss] -- Assistant Secretary of the Treasury; a key founder of the International Monetary Fund, and the World Bank; advisor, close pal of Henry Morgenthau. Co-wrote the Morgenthau Plan.

30. Alexander Holtzoff -- Special assistant, U.S. Attorney General's Office until 1945; [presumed to be Jewish; unconfirmed].

31. David Weintraub -- official in the Office of Foreign Relief and Rehabilitation Operations; helped create the United Nations; Secretary, Committee on Supplies, 1944-1946.

32. Nathan Gregory Silvermaster -- Agriculture Department official and head of the Near East Division of the Board of Economic Warfare; helped create the United Nations.

33. Harold Glasser -- Treasury Department director of the division of monetary research. Treasury spokesman on the affairs of United Nations Relief and Rehabilitation Administration.

34. Irving Kaplan -- U.S. Treasury Department official, pal of David Weintraub.

35. Solomon Adler -- Treasury Department representative in China during World War II.

36. Benjamin Cardozo -- U.S. Supreme Court Justice.

37. Leo Wolman -- chairman of the National Recovery Administration's Labor Advisory Board; labor economist.

38. Rose Schneiderman -- labor organizer; on the advisory board of the National Recovery Administration.

39. Jerome Frank -- general counsel to the Agricultural Adjustment Administration, Justice, U.S. Court of Appeals, 1941-57.

40. Gerard Swope -- key player in the creation of the N.R.A. [National Recovery Administration]

41. Herbert Bayard Swope -- brother of Gerard

42. Lucien Koch -- consumer division, N.R.A. [apparently-Jewish]

43. J. David Stern -- Federal Reserve Board, appointed by FDR

44. Nathan Straus -- housing advisor

45. Charles Michaelson -- Democratic [DNC] publicity man

46. Lawrence Steinhardt -- ambassador to Soviet Union

47. Harry Guggenheim -- heir to Guggenheim fortune, advisor on aviation

48. Arthur Garfield Hays -- advisor on civil liberties

49. David Lasser -- head of Worker's Alliance, labor activist

50. Max Zaritsky -- labor advisor

51. James Warburg -- millionaire, early backer of New Deal before backing out

52. Louis Kirstein -- associate of E. Filene

53. Charles Wyzanski, Jr. -- counsel, Dept. of Labor

54. Charles Taussig -- early New Deal advisor

55. Jacob Baker -- assistant to W.P.A. head Harry Hopkins; assistant head of W.P.A. [Works Progress Admin.]

56. Louis H. Bean -- Dept. of Agriculture official

57. Abraham Fox -- research director, Tariff Commission

58. Benedict Wolf -- National Labor Relations Board [NLRB]

59. William Leiserson -- NLRB

60. David J. Saposs -- NLRB

61. A. H. Meyers -- NLRB [New England division]

62. L. H. Seltzer -- head economist at the Treasury Dept.

63. Edward Berman -- Dept. of Labor official

64. Jacob Perlman -- Dept. of Labor official

65. Morris L. Jacobson -- chief statistician of the Government Research Project

66. Jack Levin -- assistant general manager, Rural Electrification Authority

67. Harold Loeb -- economic consultant, N.R.P.

68. William Seagle -- council, Petroleum Labor Policy Board

69. Herman A. Gray -- policy committee, National Housing Conference

70. Alexander Sachs -- rep. of Lehman Bros., early New Deal consultant

71. Paul Mazur -- rep. of Lehman Bros., early consultant for New Deal

72. Henry Alsberg -- head of the Writer's Project under the W.P.A.

73. Lincoln Rothschild -- New Deal art administrator

_

Old June 19th, 2006 #3
Shirt

Good insights, Geoff. War is survival at its very basic level. Kill or be killed. Watch a buddy get blown up by picking up a toddler with a grenade in its diapers and yes, "civilized warfare" takes on a whole new meaning. There is really nothing civilized about it. More sophisticated methods of destruction, yes, but ultimately in war one does what one has to do to survive it, and even then there are no guarantees.

Thread