Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 13th, 2021 #61
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Enough with the cryptic, drunken comms. Just spell it out for me, in non-broken comm and insane typos.

I need to make $300K in Jew notes to pay off my mortgage.

How do I make that much with your coin and how do I cash it in for Jew notes once I make enough to pay-off my mortgage?

My bank only takes Jew notes, not crypto coins.

Old March 13th, 2021 #62
Paul Anthony
Banned

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
Enough with the cryptic, drunken comms. Just spell it out for me, in non-broken comm and insane typos.

How do I make that much with your coin and how do I cash it in for Jew notes once I make enough to pay-off my mortgage?

So back in 2012 I wanted to buy some bitcoins but I literally would have to meet some guy in a "coffee shop" and never know his real name.. blah blah (true). So I never invested. Seems like a weird illuminati pyramid scheme.

That said I have made a few jew notes on the stock market. Not just US.

https://www.plus500.com/FAQ/Deposits

I do NOT buy online, but I use the website as a reference to look up the current prices. Buying through a bank, or a broker will cost you a commission but slow and steady wins the race!

Old March 14th, 2021 #63
Chain

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post

Buy it, put it in a wallet, and wait. It's an elaborate immutable database of sum total of users being the verifiers via automaticities.

https://decrypt.co/47104/best-bitcoin-debit-cards?amp=1

Old March 14th, 2021 #64
Chain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
So back in 2012 I wanted to buy some bitcoins but I literally would have to meet some guy in a "coffee shop" and never know his real name.. blah blah (true). So I never invested. Seems like a weird illuminati pyramid scheme.

That said I have made a few jew notes on the stock market. Not just US.

https://www.plus500.com/FAQ/Deposits

I do NOT buy online, but I use the website as a reference to look up the current prices. Buying through a bank, or a broker will cost you a commission but slow and steady wins the race!
plus500.com. Plus500 is a British international financial firm providing online trading services in contracts for difference (CFDs), across more than 2,000 securities and multiple asset classes. The company is headquartered in Israel

Old March 14th, 2021 #65
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain View Post
plus500.com. Plus500 is a British international financial firm providing online trading services in contracts for difference (CFDs), across more than 2,000 securities and multiple asset classes. The company is headquartered in Israel
Please go back and read what I said! I do NOT buy and sell online. I do NOT use Plus500 for anything more than a daily price guide! I do NOT have an account with any online trading co.

Old March 14th, 2021 #66
Chain

Quote:

Re the weird illuminati pyramid scheme seemingness-- that is precisely what the kike Federal Reserve is, except guns back up fiat and they have low IQ goons to operate those.

http://dcxlearn.com

Old March 14th, 2021 #67
Chain

New vid just released a few minutes ago:

https://megatechmgt.com/#/presaleandcde?refid=9OChT

Old March 14th, 2021 #68
Paul Anthony
Banned

Chain if you're happy with Bitcoin I'm happy for you, but to me it seems like a cross between the 'One World Currency' and Scientology!!

Old March 14th, 2021 #69
Chain

Quote:
Chain if you're happy with Bitcoin I'm happy for you, but to me it seems like a cross between the 'One World Currency' and Scientology!!
World's richest man Elon Musk, Michael Saylor (MIT grad billionaire and early investor in Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon) have together sunk $4.5 billion dollars into Bitcoin in the past few weeks.

You yourself here admit you pretty much do not understand it, indicating you either cannot grasp its very simplified file sharing confirmation aspects, it is too complex for you, or you have emotional and political fealty to fiat-- an odd position in these rapidly changing days.

Are you Christian or jew? I think KKK type Christians have a natural aversion to complexity.

Old March 14th, 2021 #70
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

OK. You sold me...almost.

Before I invest, please explain how Apollo CC is better for the European races than other CCs.

I ask because I believe since you posted this in a White Nationalist forum that you must believe that Apollo CC is somehow a better CC investment for Whites than other CCs. So let's have it, without hooks, without meanderings. Shoot straight.

Old March 15th, 2021 #71
Chain

Received PM from Tomasz Winnicki that he would answer me when I take my inquiry off the White girls thread. Will do so, but just a couple of minutes before work after racing 38 miles in morning on Seattle freeway in my 164mph Hyundai Azera 3.8. Working on this tiny android and must find that thread and edit, no time till afternoon.

Tomasz wants me to excise the personal stuff-- unsure if that is just his family's reaction or early 2009 Bitcoin whale stuff. If latter, no way Jose Thomasz has any interest or pecuniary inducement to send me even a copy of James' coding. I think maybe the project might have ended a bit abruptly
in the family stress of moment. I really doubt Tomasz is a Bitcoin whale from those rare days when you could "generate coins" and knock out 50 in two hrs if you won. But I could be wrong.

Tomasz, I hope you can see where if I edit out ALL the background meat of the era, it's an awfully dull and nearly "factless" story. Your answer could be a terse, autistic "no". Right?

Old March 15th, 2021 #72
Chain

President McCullah of the United Allied States made a surprise announcement today:

Apollo will now be a stable coin 50% backed by gold. It will be instituted in one month.

Join Apollo Currency telegram channel to find out more details. Apollo currently .0000000359

Buy.

Last edited by Chain; March 16th, 2021 at 12:02 AM.

Old March 16th, 2021 #73
Chain

Old March 16th, 2021 #74
Chain

New video from today from Steve McCullah,
the young new President of United Allied States.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bfq_gt...ature=youtu.be

Old March 17th, 2021 #75
Chain

The Charles Hoskinson con that is Cardano, now #3 behind BTC and ETH on livecoinwatch.

(Cardano is considered by some to be Apollo's chief competitor. It seems to be kind of a one man coding show that isn't happening).

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...e-price-surges

Old March 17th, 2021 #76
Paul Anthony
Banned

Exclamation

Guys.. Whether you live in the US, the UK, or Central Europe the police can literally come and kick your door down for 1 fucking marijuana plant!! Do you really think if "Bitcoin" was a threat to the central banks and "Federal Reserve" it would be legal???

I saw a Bitcoin vending machine in the local shopping mall the other day. If it was a threat to the central banks it wouldn't be there!!!

Old March 17th, 2021 #77
Chain

Quote:
Guys.. Whether you live in the US, the UK, or Central Europe the police can literally come and kick your door down for 1 fucking marijuana plant!! Do you really think if "Bitcoin" was a threat to the central banks and "Federal Reserve" it would be legal???

I saw a Bitcoin vending machine in the local shopping mall the other day. If it was a threat to the central banks it wouldn't be there!!!
It is capitalized at over a trillion dollars.

The system cannot stop every threat.

Coinstar machines in Walmart do not allow Bitcoin on them. In Safeway they do. Two different corporate decisions.

Most people with your take on it have done zero to very little reading on how verified trustless third party computerized verifications operate.

Really, I think you are pontificating and have not ever sent Bitcoin, read the technical precepts or tried.

Are you Christian too?

Old March 17th, 2021 #78
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain View Post
It is capitalized at over a trillion dollars.

The system cannot stop every threat.

Are you Christian too?
I was born and Baptized Anglican Christian. I have always stayed away from openly satanic shit or luciferian shit!! I also know a jew scheme when I see one!!

Next question?

Old March 17th, 2021 #79
Chain

Tomasz Winnicki has responded. OK Tomasz, I will hunt down that post in your white girl thread and delete it after work today.

I had already figured you weren't a Bitcoin whale. If you were you'd be banging gorgeous white girls instead of making pic threads about them.

As I've said, you and James ended badly. You probably do have some rudimentary software for the $1200 you paid James. Unless he his it all, you can click it when it's online and see at least some of the coding.

I must say, it is amusing to me you are hostile to crypto even as you considered yourself one of the main players on the planet creating,vas it wer, Tomasz Winnicki's alternate barter money for the world.

You seem tobe completely oblivious, stupid, or jealous that you stumbled into helping-- being an unwitting patron of-- one if the most creative geniuses in world history. You put food on his table and allowed him leisure with your fantastical Thomasz Winnicki money as he made the real deal at home like Gutenberg. Folks, that is funny. But you in the history, Tomasz, like it or not. Get the jews to edit your wiki luls

OK man. Thx for clearing it all up.
===========

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain
your mom objecting... Didn't your folks threaten to throw you out if you didn't stop
Specifically that part. Although I think you should have kept this whole discussion on PM.

James did not send me any code for the barter software. You'll have to ask him for it yourself.

I never mined bitcoin and don't intend to. It's highly speculative/volatile money. Which is why now usurer bankers and governments want to get in on it. With large enough stake they can inflate and deflate the value with preknowledge and swindle everybody else out of money. Lots of people are in crypto now because they have that jewy character - want to sit on their ass and collect interest. I consider it contemptible. Perhaps among the dozens of the crypto alt coins there is one or few which facilitate barter (and actual production) as I wanted with the barter program but I haven't researched enough yet.

At the time I did not know James was "desperate" for money/job. I thought he took the job for very low pay. Unfortunate for my sucky situation at the time... the project fell apart.

From my chats with him I got the impression that James wanted to remain a kind of a shadow player on the WN side, so I never mentioned his name or what he was up to on forums.
Ignore Tomasz Winnicki Forward Message Reply With Quote

Quick Reply

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut4f4R...ature=youtu.be

Last edited by Chain; March 17th, 2021 at 07:57 AM.

Old March 17th, 2021 #80
Chain

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut4f4R...ature=youtu.be

Thread