Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 17th, 2021 #81
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
I was born and Baptized Anglican Christian. I have always stayed away from openly satanic shit or luciferian shit!! I also know a jew scheme when I see one!!

Next question?
When bitcoin first got going around 2009 or so (maybe not that exact time period), I was skeptical of it being yet another jew racket, and I passed on opportunities to get in when it was really cheap. Had I got in, I would be a multi-millionaire right now.

I passed on buying an ASICS mining rig for relatively cheap from someone I knew who was selling one, and I also had a couple of towers that could have made me a bunch of money mining.

However, recently I did invest some money in a general crypto currency fund. I don't know which of these smaller cryptos is going to take off, and that's a good way to have a little bit in everything. I think it's a safe bet that crypto is going up in the next decade.

Also, there is a huge supply shortage on GPUs for PCs right now, and they're being heavily scalped. I had an old GPU sitting in a box that I didn't think was worth even $50, and someone gave me $200 for it. All because of coin mining.

Now, I don't give 2 shits about christian sensibilities, or or what a christian mind perceives to be satanic. However, nobody can deny that something that used to be worth $10 about a decade ago hit $60k recently, and that's the potential of crypto currencies. Putting just a little bit into something that has the potential to go that big seems like a good idea to me. if you get in early, when it's cheap, even if you lose, you don't lose a whole lot. You could lose money in stock markets too. Most people invest into something .

Last edited by Crowe; March 17th, 2021 at 11:21 AM.

Old March 17th, 2021 #82
Tom Atherton

One with the financial means might consider hiring street-shitters or pakis on Fiverr to shill Apollo on 4chan and Reddit etc. Maybe get an artificial pump going. Hopefully it would continue to take off after that initial momentum.

I do not think the average crypto investor knows APL exists.

RE: Cardano, I had heard good things about it. Why do you think it’s a scam? IMO, Chainlink is looking more and more like a scam. I wish I had invested in other coins.

Old March 19th, 2021 #83
Chain

I like those ideas, Tom.

Did you get your Apollo off the exchange-- Bitmart, wasn't it?

Apollo 50% backed by gold now!

Old March 27th, 2021 #84
Chain

jewsign

I've a new offer now.

Type your Apollo address in here, and I will
send you generous amounts of obscure cryptos
on the Apollo blockchain which may or may not
become significant cryptos on the world stage in the coming months or years.

If you don't yet have an Apollo wallet, or even if you do, but do not want to openly reveal it to the world by typing it here--- fine! Just go to http://Apollowallet.org
scroll to bottom of that page, click "Create Wallet"and STOP. Your new wallet is there in bright green type. Your wallet address starts with "APL" and has letters, numbers and dashes.

Your new secret phrase is your password and consists of 12 words. Those words are right below the wallet address in small letters.

Carefully write all this down, address AND the 12 words. Do not make any mistakes. Then take a screenshot.

Type your new wallet address in here, and I'll shoot you the crypto.

If we are close personal friends as the comical 80s saying went-- if we have personally met, I will give you even more. A lot more. Spread some of it around too, to your friends and relatives like magick dust, OK? Thanks!

You do not have to have any Apollo for me to get the crypto INto your wallet, but you will/would need 1 Apollo per type of coin to ever get it OUT. Still, you control it-- it is totally and ONLY yours by you and ONLY you having the address and passwords.

Remember, DO NOT type your 12 word secret pass phrase in here-- just type the address for which wallet you don't care who knows (a "secondary' or "tertiary" wallet, not your prime one).

Lastly, whenever you want to view your wallet, type your address in the black space in the center of the page at http://Apollowallet.org

You can also get the free Apollo apps on google play store and Apple iOS

Good Luck, Jim, if you decide to accept this mission.

Last edited by Chain; March 27th, 2021 at 04:57 AM.

Old March 28th, 2021 #85
Chain

Apollo up 39.73% and seems to be still going.

Think it has almost busted through its all--time high.

717,000 of them now worth $2,100.

Still not too late to get on board. Plenty of tradesmen can still afford this price.

Free Crypto
https://t.me/freecryptoapolloblockchain

Old March 30th, 2021 #87
Chain

Now it is selling for .0000000610

Mine has exceeded 6 digits some time ago.

At least, excepting a few who took resolute, determinate action to one degree or another, most of you can say you stood by and actually read in real time when the successor to Bitcoin could have been bought by the millions for a song.

I hope you don't turn to John Barleycorn.

Old March 31st, 2021 #88
Tom Atherton

Chain doesn't seem to be lying. My initial investment of $1200 or so has turned into $4000.

Not bad for doing absolutely nothing. WNs might want to get in on this.

Btw, Chain, do you predict APL will ever be listed on Coinbase, the most popular 'normie' crypto exchange?

Old March 31st, 2021 #89
Chain

President McCullah has said a very major exchange and Insta Invest coming within 2 or 3 weeks-- I forget exactly.

Insta Invest will allow people to buy Apollo with a debit or credit card directly from the FB-like Stratus account. Steve (UAS President) said a day or so ago it is perfected and working perfectly.

Tom, people need to understand before you could buy one million for $1,200. Not now. Now $1,000 (plus Bitcoin or ETH fees) gets you about 250,000.

Look, people who will be buying before long at $1 per Apollo will be considered to "very early buyers" down the road. But not by our standards. Don't sit around and wait for it to go
down. Not gonna happen.

Tom, one could suggest I might be mistaken. But to say "I am not lying"-- unusual way to put it unless you yourself have been terribly victimized by lies a great part of your life. Why would I come on here and lie about this?

Last edited by Chain; March 31st, 2021 at 11:17 PM.

Old April 2nd, 2021 #90
Chain

Now it's over $5,000 per million. Still cheap, but rapidly becoming less and less so.

Old April 3rd, 2021 #91
Chain

Go to http://livecoinwatch.com , type in Apollo Currency and look now.

Old April 4th, 2021 #92
Chain

Well guys, this is the day it really shot up.

For every one million you have and hopefully bought at just one thousand dollars, you now have $9,000 and it will probably be $10,000 before the night is through.

So if you bought ten million Apollo for $10,000 you now have $90,000.

Congratulations. Check Apollo Currency telegram channel.

Get a wallet. Put an address in here. I'll load it but not with Apollo.

Old April 4th, 2021 #93
Tom Atherton

My apologizes, Chain; I worded that wrong. I didn't mean to infer you were a liar or anything of the sort. I was just hoping to get more people on board for anyone who was in doubt.

APL is at record breaking highs now and only seems to be going up. Amazing. If you make me a millionaire, Chain, I'll have a statue erected in your honor. Wish I had bought 10 million.

Old April 4th, 2021 #94
Chain

OK Tom. I like that deal. Who doesn't want a big metal statue of themselves after they are rotting in the grave?

Give me a wallet address and I will send free XBT/BTC. Google "XBT+BTC" to get the gist.

Apollo is $7000 per million now, about .7 US cent per. It has gone up 7 times what it was.

Now you get 25,000 for $200. Somebody was typing guys who buy it for $1.00 each will someday be considered early adapters. Kinda I guess. When it hits $50.00

Tom, everybody who had 120 million Apollo (about over $120,000 at old retail) and just sold would have made a million dollars.

I tried to help. Not many listened. A few though. That's something.

Old May 14th, 2021 #95
Tom Atherton

Bump.

What's happening with it these days?

Old November 11th, 2021 #96
Chain

Hi Everybody!

I wanted to stop in and invite you all to have some of the new meme coin on Apollo Blockchain,
Lesco Brandon-- kinda like John Wesley Harding or Liberty Vance or something. There are just over 777,000,000
of them and I managed to get a goodly number for a more than fair giveaway price.

Just PM me your wallet address and can get them to you over the weekend. Times are harder for most with this unnecessary inflation and these might make good and practical yule gifts. It's important to spread the stuff around big time in the game theory. Unless I am sure you are a commie, I can pretty much give everybody 4,000 or 5,000. Again, I do ask you spread em around for the greater good.

Invite all your friends over here too to get some.

To get wallet, three clicks: Go to http://Apollowallet.org , scroll to very bottom of page till you see in blue script type "create wallet". Click. Green rectangle button will appear, "initiate account" I think it is. Click that green rectangle button. STOP. Scroll up and down till you have centered page with both your wallet ID numbers and 12 passwords. Take screenshot. Two clicks and a screenshot. You can do it.

I think they might be the very first crypto using the meme. Now try saying "Lesco Brandon" as fast as you can about two dozen times out loud and see what you come up with. Mesmerizing!

Last edited by Chain; November 12th, 2021 at 12:05 AM.

Old November 20th, 2021 #97
Crowe

Right now is a great time to get in on crypto in general. But that doesn't mean every single type of coin is going to do well, and it's looking like ether is going to be the new Bitcoin. Look at how well Monero coin has done in recent years? It was a small bullshit coin a few years ago, and now it's worth big money. Just ask Andrew Anglin about that.

Let's say you buy some small bullshit coin for . 50 or $1, and buy just 1000 of them. In 5 or 10 years, maybe they're worth $100 a coin, or more? Well, gains like that and better have been repeated many times.

Old November 20th, 2021 #98
Chain

Michael Saylor, born Nebraskan, MIT grad, 20 patents holder, billionaire, early investor in Apple, Google, Amazon and Facebook says Bitcoin is going to ten million dollars each.

Old December 18th, 2021 #99
Chain

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Right now is a great time to get in on crypto in general. But that doesn't mean every single type of coin is going to do well, and it's looking like ether is going to be the new Bitcoin. Look at how well Monero coin has done in recent years? It was a small bullshit coin a few years ago, and now it's worth big money. Just ask Andrew Anglin about that.

Let's say you buy some small bullshit coin for . 50 or $1, and buy just 1000 of them. In 5 or 10 years, maybe they're worth $100 a coin, or more? Well, gains like that and better have been repeated many times.
A lot correct in all that, Crowe, yet it is even deeper and more multi-faceted.

One aspect is, at least for new coins, the best even-- they have to be spread around and seeded via the underlying game theory or the efficacious, extant network can't even get off the start line. Remember I said how I only mentioned BTC in two broadcasts of Deprogram in the second week of January 2009-- one timed for USA/Canada and one for Europe ... and how I was so dreamy greedy. Although tutored personally by him, Imissed the boat to have been a billionaire. Well, my acquaintance Marti Malmi did too. Small comfort. Even worse, causeI was there before Marti. Google him.

Anyway, giving away 200,000 LESCOBrandonBTC for the Yule. Here they are. Would be glad to know who moved them. So when you do get, get at least half out right away to your best rightist friends and relatives and tell them to do the same. Don't be like CC.

Go to Apollowallet.org to login.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211218-141701.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	11330  

Last edited by Chain; December 18th, 2021 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Adding image

Old December 18th, 2021 #100
Chain

Michael Saylor broadcast this live streaming last night. In my opinion, Satoshi may well have ingratiated himself as his birth person to Saylor, though Saylor can figure, ha, and the truth would remain unspoken. I've heard the ten million figure before a long time ago. I forget what percentage of the world's money it was in 2008. In any case, motto short Saylor's great intelligence which far exceeds mine, but a lot of this sounds like the creator. If I'm wrong, that's fine too.

It's tough talking to you guys. The pain coming for you as you look back at this is a real long-lasting downer. Are Alex and the tiny number here who have learned all who can cognize these tech precepts? Now I feel how he must have felt having me as a student. More BTC karma, like I need that.
[VIDEO]
[/VIDEO]

Last edited by Chain; December 18th, 2021 at 05:45 PM.

Thread