VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 14th, 2020 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Audio: The Hoax of the Twentieth Century, by Arthur Butz

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=558089

the holocaust isnt an exaggeration of something that basically happened - it is a monstrous, made-up lie, from start to finish

Old September 4th, 2022 #2
T. Murray

Thank you for your work on creating the podcast.

I finished the supplements and appendices before starting the book proper.
Doing so was an act of discipline and a worthwhile one.

The hoax is the crime. Full stop. And that was only from listening to the supplements and appendices.
The patient exposition of the German officer in charge of auschwitz and the "evolving" testimonies as the reality of the nature of the 'trials' did the trick. It is , by far, the better narrative.

I am now on the book proper, and like both the intro to MacDonald's book (I forget which one, its on my shelf) and Jone's Revolutionary Spirit , I fly into a shouting rage at the magnitude of this evil.

We see the exact same processes in play today, where the rules of speech are created and enforced so that no counter narrative is allowed, massive, massive lies are propagated and enforced, the blatant malevolent blood-lust of the neocons.

The bigger problem is the civ-nats (both secular and christian) who are its defenders in that they are weaponized against truth. They do this under the moral cover of righteousness. I ran into it yesterday reading a Catholic priest that I respect on liturgy and his opposition to Vatican II. Again, I got angry. Had to discipline myself not to comment as , for some reason, these people literally cannot see or will not see what is available.

That the enemy has engineered this "let's you and him fight" dynamic is an example of their talent.

This is beatable.

I am looking for a "node" in their web that is most important to attack, the one that the other nodes depend on to work. It is looking like international money is it.

I briefly though that "Infiltrate/control the government" would do it, and if we prevented that, it would neuter the money...

Also, it is important to put them on defense. They have been on unopposed offence for too long with no serious counter-punches to them. I want to figure out how to demolish their confidence.

There is much material to master...

Mutter a prayer for me, if you have it in you.

My patron Saint is St. Ignatius of Loyala. A man who out-jewed the jews in his creation of the Jesuits and their original charter which was later subsumed by the modernists. I wondered why he chose me to adopt. perhaps this is it.

Cordially,

t

Old September 4th, 2022 #3
T. Murray

Default Re Money, vs Gov't access as the primary node...

I should have thought of this.

Money and Currency are two different things. Currency may or may not represent Money, but Money, like a pound, a pint, a meter, a parsec, a century, is a unit of measure. A fixed thing of reference.

Leave it to the crafty race to use government (via blackmail, bribes, bullshit) to replace sound money with worthless currency.

https://treeofwoe.substack.com/p/run...urce=email&s=r
Part I of this series explained that the US dollar is the world’s first reserve currency that is not backed by precious metals. Instead it is backed by other people’s oil. Because of a secret treaty between the US and Saudi Arabia, petroleum can only be purchased with dollars. Every country needs oil, so everyone country needs dollars and sells imports to the US to get them. Demand for dollars has made the USD the primary American export, allowing the US to deindustrialize and financialize its economy.

So, Money is NOT the the paramound nexis. Government and influence is. For, the US Dollar would still be a sound unit of measure had not the "Secret treaty"

Excuse me while I throw my fist through my wall.

Old September 6th, 2022 #4
T. Murray

Listened to chapter 2 today.

All these years and today was the first day where it was explained that the Auschwitz complex was for a synthetic rubber factory.

Why in the hell would would the Germans destroy their own labor pool?
answer: the would not.

Thanks for your work.

Are there any links to pics of lice infested Eastern Europeans on this site? I will be looking into what typhus is, and , given the clean, modern Western Germans , it will be useful to juxtapose against the middle ages hygeine of the enemy at that time.

Old September 6th, 2022 #5
T. Murray

Also....

Butz listing the population capacities of the various camps is another blow to the 6 million.

I forget the year, but capactiy was 250K for Dachau (?) and 500K for another during the same year.
Also, per the chapter, not all where jews.

I have seen the X ovens / y hours = xyz calculations, but are there other ones along similar lines?
I would like to add those to my rhetoric file.

thx again

t

Old September 6th, 2022 #6
T. Murray

In one of the latter appendices, Butz went on at length about the processes of producing "gasses" or something.

It seemed like a bit of "yeah, I got it wrong on a point; here I set it straight, and , since I am an Electrical Engineer who knows the importance of covering all the bases when approaching a new project, I will do that here. Take That! you new college degree mill piece of shit!"

But...today, in chapter 2 I listened to another semi-exhaustive recount of the processes for created synthetic oil and rubber. It was great fun listening to it...but, in the context of .....

ahh...

never mind.

It was/is a pre-emptive elbow to the jaw of a jew who would latch onto anything to discredit...
better to "smart salt" the ground before it can be defiled by the defilers....

Am I wrong on this?

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy this geek stufff. TAN did something similar with a brief overview on the basics of genetic (?) evolution...and the crispy creme donut solution ...

But this tendency of Butz does stick out...like my nose hairs... and draw attention.

i.e. is this an intentional thing on Butz' part or a "charming" part of his personality?

Old October 1st, 2022 #7
T. Murray

I finished chapter 4 last week, and part one of chapter 5 which you have divided into parts.

Thanks for your observation that "Christianity exists to protect the jews" . It is a key to Oliver, I am quite sure. (I have not read him yet, my short day is 16 hours and I have no time for leisure )

I share your disgust that the IRC worked to save the murderous communists in Hungary; this is a grave moral wrong.

Some browsing last night on the IRC hoping to see the Christian roots of it.
There is nothing here: https://infogalactic.com/info/Intern..._the_Red_Cross

I am curious if the founders where protestants or catholics.

I will assume they are catholics, for it raises an important dilemma...what specifically is the doctrine which states we must rescue the jews from the evil they foment?

This is an open question, in my notes, as I continue my studies.

Also...your comments in your podcasts are very valuable.

Thanks for your work.

Old October 1st, 2022 #8
T. Murray

Found an answer: Calvinist

https://infogalactic.com/info/Henry_Dunant

Dunant was born in Geneva, Switzerland, the first son of businessman Jean-Jacques Dunant and Antoinette Dunant-Colladon. His family was devoutly Calvinist and had significant influence in Geneva society. His parents stressed the value of social work, and his father was active helping orphans and parolees, while his mother worked with the sick and poor. His father worked in a prison and an orphanage.

Now, please do not take this observation as an argument. I have a hypothesis that much of this behavior is a result of their heresy. However, I cannot yet articulate the nature of that heresy,nor can I describe the doctrines that lead to these behaviors.

The #teambiological view is essential in understanding this stuff; it helps me break frame and look at it differently.

thx again

Old November 3rd, 2022 #9
T. Murray

I finished listening to chapter 8 yesterday.
I had determined that I needed to read the thing so that I could write a review that would structure what Butz had written so that I would have a ready rebuttal / elevator pitch.

As fate would have it, the Preface and Forward were last in the listening order and I listened to that today.
In that, Butz did what I was planning to do.

"Horizontal exposition" is the key, and he summarizes nicely what I had listened to in the chapters.

The explanation that other writers focused "vertically" on sub-topics is helpful.

Butz' work is so good that I see no need for me to delve into the "vertical" writers.

That Butz is not "credentialed" as a historian is a bonus/hobby-horse of mine. If people are too lazy, blind (trust the science!) to think for themselves, they are commiting a sin*

"The Big Lie" is the nature of the enemy; I despise them. There has to be ways to get inside their OODA loop and mess with them and have fun doing so.

Thanks for you work, Alex. It is very valuable.

Next up is the Revilo P. Oliver on Christianity being a jewish "op". If you know of a podcast of the work, please let me know. My short work days are 16 hours and I do not , at the moment, have time for any intellectual work.

Cordially...

*I know, you don't subscribe to that concept, but it is useful rhetoric .

Thread