VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 9th, 2009 #21
Joe_J.
Radio active

Joe_J.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
I like the side view of the new camaro it reminds me of my 67.
The real shame is that the execs and designers at Ford and Chevy can not come up with anything better than dusting off the prints of cars that were great and trying to copy them. I liked the old muscle cars but I am not such a big fan of the copies.

Old July 9th, 2009 #22
Roy
Perception Manager

Roy

I always wanted one of these little honeys, seeing how the Volkswagen is a German car, and has been around since the 1930's. But, then I started seeing them around town with the homosexual-pride rainbow stickers. Either through marketing or just the fags usurping this vehicle as their own, it's now a homo-mobile. No thanks anymore.

Old July 9th, 2009 #23
George Witzgall

George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
I always wanted one of these little honeys, seeing how the Volkswagen is a German car, and has been around since the 1930's. But, then I started seeing them around town with the homosexual-pride rainbow stickers. Either through marketing or just the fags usurping this vehicle as their own, it's now a homo-mobile. No thanks anymore.

it's a dorky looking car imho.

Old July 10th, 2009 #24
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

Brad

I saw an especially ugly fishhead driving an imported one of these in Melbourne the other day, and I've never wanted to demolition derby someone so badly in my life.

But now I know what cunts the company is, I don't feel so badly about the snakeye driving a 'White mans car'.

B.B. aka Arbiter of all truth.

Old July 10th, 2009 #25
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Proud White Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_J. View Post
The real shame is that the execs and designers at Ford and Chevy can not come up with anything better than dusting off the prints of cars that were great and trying to copy them. I liked the old muscle cars but I am not such a big fan of the copies.
I agree with you, now that they have a bunch of babboon engineers working for them,originality is out of the question.

It's all about stealing and reverse engineering, like the fuckin gooks do.

If you want something original, buy German (WHITE) The rest of these shitheads are a bunch of copycat thieves.

I have always made it a point of buying American cars regardless of the politics, but I don't give a damn anymore. I'm buying German, and that's it.

Buy WHITE, and you'll buy Right.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old July 10th, 2009 #26
Peer Fischer

Peer Fischer

The Beetle is due for a makeover soon. I like the idea of Volkswagen but it has strayed far from its beginnings. BTW, many VWs such as the Beetle are now built in Mexico and it shows in quality problems.

Old July 10th, 2009 #27
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Kind Lampshade Maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
I agree with myles, the mustang looks great, camaro looks boring...
I don't see much of a difference between both, except that each carries a different badge. It looks like GM is trying to skim some success away from the Mustang, by marketing one of their own.
Early Nip designs were aesthetic copies of European ones. I wouldn't mind hving this one, as a base for technical customizing. One sees possible replacement parts for Alfa, Ferrari and Porsche, here:

Last edited by Kind Lampshade Maker; July 10th, 2009 at 04:54 AM.

Old July 10th, 2009 #28
IceQueen

IceQueen

Men in bikini briefs? I like a little something left to the imagination, unless it is my man, and we're in the privacy of our own bedroom. I don't want other women and gays looking at MY business!

Here's a good idea for a commercial that appeals to all - use some hot guys - each are dressing down while they walk out of work - use a guy in a suit taking off the tie and sport coat, a guy in a factory uniform loosening the collar, and maybe some service person like a cop or fireman. All the guys are rushing to get into their Camaro. The next shots cut to these guys driving the car while the narrator talks about the car. Gays like it because there are hot guys, women like it for the same reason, and guys like it because they want to be THAT guy! But that wouldn't be perverse enough to pass Jewdar.

I liked the old Charger (I think) ads where the pretty woman picking up her sry cleaning would pay the bill for the hot guy behind her in line. Although, it always puzzled me why she didn't leave him her number, lol.

BTW - VWs are awesome cars. Its true they are built by 3rd worlders and suffer some quality issues as a result, but they are still designed and engineered by White people. I've seen men driving Beetles, but mostly the convertible style ones.

Old July 10th, 2009 #29
Kind Lampshade Maker

Kind Lampshade Maker

Your man wearing bikini briefs already sounds like something beyond imagining. No wonder you both need privacy

Old July 10th, 2009 #30
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker View Post
Why doesn't GM simply market a Camaro simulator for those who can't afford the real thing:
WTF? No one wants to see this shit.

Old July 10th, 2009 #31
The Bobster
Banned

If they want to market to gooks, they'll have to dent all the corners first.

Old July 10th, 2009 #32
IceQueen

IceQueen

Quote:
Your man wearing bikini briefs already sounds like something beyond imagining. No wonder you both need privacy
No, lmao! My man would never be caught dead in little underwear. I should have clarified I was talking about those form-fitting boxer shorts. I can't remember what they are called; boxer briefs? Even those he has to begged to slip into.

Old July 12th, 2009 #33
Kind Lampshade Maker

Kind Lampshade Maker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer Fischer View Post
...many VWs such as the Beetle are now built in Mexico...
Primarily, only those for the Latin American market. VW learned their lesson, in the early 70's, about slip-shod quality cars and replacement parts shipments north of the border.
You could still import a Beaner Beetle into Germany. But, only through a non-affiliated importer

Old July 12th, 2009 #34
KellyThorensen

KellyThorensen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
GM pitches Chevrolet Camaro to gay men with beefcake video

UPDATE AT 6:05 P.M. ET: The videos have been yanked from YouTube, apparently in response to this post. See new item above with additional links.

For a local movie promotion a week ago aimed at gay buyers, General Motors' Chevrolet sponsored an Bumblebeeboyspg-horizontal online video on YouTube featuring the "Bumble Bee Boys in Briefs" -- a couple of buff "go-go boys" wearing only Speedo-type swimsuits with the letters CAMARO stitched across the behind. In the video, they are washing a Camaro.

It's an interesting marketing twist considering how dramatically the auto industry has backed away from blatantly using sex appeal to sell cars. In the 1950s, automakers never hesitated to plug their hot models with -- well, hot (female) models. They were aiming at male buyers and figured cheesecake would work. The trend died when women objected to being objectified, making today's gay beefcake appeal all the more interesting.

The video was produced to promote Chevrolet Gay Days at the Movies in Los Angeles, part of an ongoing outreach program to minority groups and the gay-lesbian-bisexual-transgender community. The movie was a screening of the new Transformers movie, chock full of GM vehicles including Bumblebee, a Camaro. Dave Barthmuss, a General Motors spokesman, said the promotion might surprise some "because you don't see it in the mainstream." The video was deemed to "make sense for this particular audience."

GM also uses tailored marketing to reach other groups, such as African-American and Asian-American buyers. A recent Asian-oriented event featured a meet-up around a catering truck dishing out gourmet specialties.

http://content.usatoday.com/communit.../07/68493856/1

Thanks for sharing all of that. I've always preferred Chevy's to Ford's, but I know now that I will never buy another one.
I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain, somehow I'm still here to explain that the darkest hour never comes in the night. You can sleep with a gun, but when ya gonna wake up and fight?

Old July 12th, 2009 #35
Kind Lampshade Maker

Kind Lampshade Maker

Being a woman, you shouldn't suffer an image problem, due to Camaro ownership

Old July 12th, 2009 #36
KellyThorensen

KellyThorensen

Quote:
Being a woman, you shouldn't suffer an image problem, due to Camaro ownership
Who are you talking to because I don't own a Camaro. Wish I had.

I refuse to give any money to companies that support gays or minorities. I know a lot do, but this and Starbucks are the two I will never go to again.
I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain, somehow I'm still here to explain that the darkest hour never comes in the night. You can sleep with a gun, but when ya gonna wake up and fight?

Old July 12th, 2009 #37
Joe_J.
Radio active

Joe_J.

They should have got these guys to do the commercial, though I think that one of the niggers was locked up not long ago for something. For you younger folk, google 'village people'

Old July 12th, 2009 #38
The Bobster
Banned

http://www.newnation.cc/forums/showt...village+people

Old July 12th, 2009 #39
Robert Bandanza
Banned

Thumbs up

Old July 12th, 2009 #40
Pennsylvania Man
Banned

I like the Nissan Frontier Truck and Mitsubishi Eclipse.

Tags
67 rs/ss best camaro, advertising, camaro, chevy, general motors, queers

Thread