ColdFire
Banned

Smile Our 6th baby child is on the way

Becoming father . .

For the 6th time.

Wife is pregnant.

Soon there'll be one more . .

Fatherhood is one of the biggest joys in life

Yes , we are soon to expect our 6th offspring . . .

Glad I kept my job this year ( even though it temporarily looked as though I was about to lose it )

You know , how long 9 months can sometimes take . .

But awaiting.

New situation . .

I guess it's time to think over new names

Maybe paternal name plus 'junior' ?

Haven't named any of my kids that that far , lol . .

Something to ponder.

Anyway . . .

One of the best moments in life for a parent . .

Something to look forward to.

Just sharing this info . . .

After some chicanes this year ( like being close to losing my job ) , one of the good sites . . .

From the time of the year we have now looks like it'll be a July child.

Awaiting . . . . .

I guess nothing can blur my mood for the next period of time after this

One of the best moments in your life.

Sharing that . . .

Cheerio

Coldy

Old October 27th, 2018 #2
Susan

I guess you do something other than compose long graphic threads after all.

Congratulations! I assume that your job is okay?

Old October 27th, 2018 #3
Alex Him

Smile

I congratulate you and your wife on the birth of 5 children!

I don’t know how it happens in Germany, but in Russia people are waiting for a child to be born first and only after that they congratulate the parents of the child.

Old October 27th, 2018 #4
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I guess you do something other than compose long graphic threads after all.
Graphic as in 'gory' or 'graphic' as in 'filled with graphics'?

No beef sis , I know what you mean . . .

Just happens to be a trademark of mine . . . We all have different ways of expressing ourselves. . .What binds us though is our political concern. .

Quote:
Congratulations!
I thank thee . .

Quote:
I assume that your job is okay?
In a way the situation even helped me gain a pay rise . . I volunteered to spend some time off our firm ( which was necessary ) , that was the reward . .

lol

Money sure ain't everything in life , yet it's better if you have it than if you don't . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post
I congratulate you and your wife on the birth of 5 children!
Thank you

That's not a bad song

Quote:
I don’t know how it happens in Germany, but in Russia people are waiting for a child to be born first and only after that they congratulate the parents of the child.
Whatever . . .

I thank you for the good wishes

Old October 27th, 2018 #5
Susan

Graphic filled is what I meant. And I wish you and your wife and family nothing but good wishes and much happiness.

Old October 27th, 2018 #6
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Graphic filled is what I meant.
No problem

You mean like that . . . ?

Quote:
And I wish you and your wife and family nothing but good wishes and much happiness.
Again , thank you very much , sis

Just posting this between between door and hinge ( as we in Germany say . .) , since me and my wife are busy decorating the flat.

Celebratin' tonight . .

Since around 30 people are expected you might figure it may take a while . .

And . . I wish you best in return

Old October 27th, 2018 #7
Donncha Dennis

How do you fit 6 kids in a german flat? Does the state help you guys out in anyway? is there any low cost houses you could rent or put a mortgage down? Also name them something Germanic since your german don't give them some bible name. Although that's just my advice you don't need to take it of course, Im interested in how the german state works when families do have babies do the men and women both get paternity leave? are the jobs held until you can get back on the workforce? how is it good? bad? fair? would you say.

Old October 27th, 2018 #8
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Congratulations, what happy news! A big thank you to your wife and yourself for bringing so many white children into the world. Cheers!

Old October 27th, 2018 #9
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donncha Dennis View Post
How do you fit 6 kids in a german flat? Does the state help you guys out in anyway? is there any low cost houses you could rent or put a mortgage down? Also name them something Germanic since your german don't give them some bible name. Although that's just my advice you don't need to take it of course, Im interested in how the german state works when families do have babies do the men and women both get paternity leave? are the jobs held until you can get back on the workforce? how is it good? bad? fair? would you say.
Dennis ,

you can look up some regulations when it comes to child policy in Germany here : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parental_leave#Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
Congratulations, what happy news! A big thank you to your wife and yourself for bringing so many white children into the world. Cheers!
Thanks

Yes , I had many relationships in my youth, especially during the time I was , more or less , "on the street" ( trying to flee from my parental home of domestic violence . .) . . .

My wife currently is the first one though with whom I set children into the world ( as far as I know ) . . . yes , it ain't easy going your way , especially these days , but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do . . . . .

Life has its ups and downs .

However , becoming father would fall under the former I suppose

They cannot force a one-child policy on us ( as is the case in Red China . .)

I'm happy with my life currectly . . . and I'm happy with my wife . . .

Guess what , I never thought I'd find the love of my life during my relationships yet 5 children I suppose speak for themselves . .

I suppose she was the female I had in my dreams . . .

Old October 27th, 2018 #10
C. Grady Tucker

LOL anyone who thinks this guy has 6 kids needs to start getting a clue. Most likely he lives in his mother's basement or is a business partner of Smithers, that is, collecting recyclables on sunny days.

Good fucking grief.

Old October 27th, 2018 #11
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Grady Tucker View Post
LOL anyone who thinks this guy has 6 kids needs to start getting a clue. Most likely he lives in his mother's basement or is a business partner of Smithers, that is, collecting recyclables on sunny days.

Good fucking grief.
?

What's the point of this post ?

Did I do anything to you or something ?

Or is that your honest impression ?

Quote:
Most likely he lives in his mother's basement . . .
Errr , no . . . I left my parents' flat when I was about 14 and my mom lives about 15 kilometers away from where I currently live ( my father died this year . . .) . . Thank you

Quote:
. . or is a business partner of Smithers, that is, collecting recyclables on sunny days.
Nope . . . as it happens I work for a firm resident in my home town and TBH , my job is a bit more exacting than what you said .

You are entitled to your own opinion concerning people here yet I'd appreciate you leaving threads where people voice their joy about recent occurances free of accusations . . . Thanks

Thread