Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 6th, 2011 #1
Andrei

Default Siberian ark !!!!!!!

Anyone interested in setting a White homeland in Siberia. Creating a community of warrior brotherhood. Giving the white race a new start.

Please get in contact with SIBERIAN ARK. russobor.com or via skype At wiseman304 or [email protected]

Old April 6th, 2011 #2
Mr. Bowmont

Everyone move to a cold, desolate, tundra?

Old April 6th, 2011 #3
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei View Post
Anyone interested in setting a White homeland in Siberia. Creating a community of warrior brotherhood. Giving the white race a new start.

Please get in contact with SIBERIAN ARK. russobor.com or via skype At wiseman304 or [email protected]
Count me in. I got my warm jammies all packed and ready to go. Can't wait to hook up with some of these babes.

Old April 6th, 2011 #4
Steve B
Banned

I especially like the one on the left wearing the lovely yak puke green summer dress. See how it leaves the right shoulder bare? Woot! That just gets my blood boiling.

Old April 7th, 2011 #5
Andrei

Default Choices

There will be no place for aryans to go except Siberian ARK. Unless you want to rot away a multicultural mess.

It is not a frozen tundra. Some of the best land in the world.

Old April 7th, 2011 #6
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

So what's to keep the muds from following us there too? We've seen this scenario repeat itself many times in the last 60 years: Muds move into a prosperous, clean, vibrant, all white area and turn it into a shithole in short order. The whites move away and set up a new and improved prosperous, clean, vibrant, all white area. Pretty soon, the muds start looking at their surroundings and say to themselves: Why are we living in this shithole, while the white people are living in that nice, prosperous, clean, vibrant area? Let's move over there. Then they do and once again, by their very presence, they turn the place into a shithole. The whites move away . . . Rinse and repeat. In fact, it's come full circle in some places with whites moving back into the original place that is now a shithole and turning it back into a livable area. Gentrification, I think they call it.

We've got nearly all white areas in this country. HUGE ones. If we're not willing to draw a line in the sand here when the muds show up wanting to gain entry -- and they will, you can be certain of that-- why will we be any more willing there?

Don't get me wrong. Not saying it's a bad idea. Just thinking down the road a little bit.

Last edited by Marse Supial; April 7th, 2011 at 09:33 AM.

Old April 7th, 2011 #7
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:

lol

Yeah, OK. But only if HAC leads the gallant expedition.

Freezing my ass off in Russia for the White Race! RaHoWa! 14/88!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old April 8th, 2011 #8
Andrei

Default To General Lee

Don't you understand that whites have no future in the USA or Canada? No there are not plenty of all white areas in either the either Countries. Canada's population is only like 35 million and already a 3rd non white and extremly liberal brainwashed. Siberian Ark is an Aryan Exodus. Not White but aryan. Having an aryan mentality. It doesn't matter if your skin is white with blonde hair with blue eyes. Whites now are acting like pussies and not aryans.

Please visit russobor.com there will an english section shortly.

Old April 8th, 2011 #9
Longbaugh

I am partial to Irkutsk and the Baikal region.

Old April 8th, 2011 #10
Andrei

Default Siberian Ark

If aryans don't take siberia. Then China will. It's that simple.

Old April 8th, 2011 #11
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Don't you understand that whites have no future in the USA or Canada? No there are not plenty of all white areas in either the either Countries. Canada's population is only like 35 million and already a 3rd non white and extremly liberal brainwashed. Siberian Ark is an Aryan Exodus. Not White but aryan. Having an aryan mentality. It doesn't matter if your skin is white with blonde hair with blue eyes. Whites now are acting like pussies and not aryans.

Please visit russobor.com there will an english section shortly.
Yeah, see here's the thing. What if Whitey does move to Siberia, sets up a viable civilization and then in say 50 years the earth turns upside down on its axis and boom....Siberia is now a temperate zone. Muds start coming in looking for freebies and fucking things up and then next thing you know Whitey's fleeing to another frozen tundra.

Fuck that.

Old April 9th, 2011 #12
Andrei

Default Steve B

People like you who don't wanna make sacrafices to save your own is the reason we will be finshed.

Old April 9th, 2011 #13
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
People like you who don't wanna make sacrafices to save your own is the reason we will be finshed.
Ok you talked me into it I'll move to Siberia but under one condition. I want a little cottage on the beach staffed with one...no two twenty something Russian women to assist me in setting up a new White Siberian nation. I mean if I'm going to be the leader of Whiteistan I need to be comfortable rite?

Thread