Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 1st, 2022 #7
Stewart Meadows

Sebastian Köhn, who is one of the directors at (((George Soros'))) infamous Open Society Foundations, contracted monkeypox and gonorrhea after having promiscuous fag sex, he felt a strong pain in his anus and rectum as a result of getting fucked in the ass by a bunch of different guys, and now he's complaining about his ordeal in the Guardian, which is the same Britcuck newspaper that has been attacking Hungary's prime minister Viktor Orbán for banning jew-produced LGBT propaganda aimed at Hungarian children.

You can't make this shit up, folks.

Quote:
George Soros executive contracts monkeypox and STD after having sex with multiple men

Sebastian Kohn, a Division Director at George Soros’ Open Society Foundation, recently revealed that he had contracted monkeypox and Gonorrhea, a sexually transmitted disease (STD), after having sex with multiple men during pride weekend.

25 July, 2022 OpIndia Staff

George Soros's foundation's employee contracted Gonorrhea and Monkeypox after having sex with multiple men during pride weekend

On July 23, a detailed account of a monkeypox patient was published by The Guardian, who happened to be Division Director at George Soros headed Open Society Foundation. In the report by The Guardian, Sebastian Kohn revealed he not only contracted monkeypox but also Gonorrhea, a sexually transmitted disease (STD), after having sex with multiple men during pride weekend.

Kohn said that when the pride festival kicked off in New York on June 24, he was aware that monkeypox was a matter of concern, especially for gay men like him. However, pertaining to the low number of cases, he went on to have sex with multiple men, which was indeed in clear violation of the guidelines issued by the Centre for Disease Control (CDC).
https://www.opindia.com/2022/07/geor...-multiple-men/

Quote:
‘I literally screamed out loud in pain’: my two weeks of monkeypox hell

A New Yorker describes his harrowing ordeal to receive care through a system underequipped to handle another pandemic

Sebastian Köhn, as told to Wilfred Chan
Sat 23 Jul 2022 19.07 BST

I got monkeypox and it’s been a total nightmare.

When New York Pride festivities kicked off on 24 June, I was aware that monkeypox was an emerging issue – especially for gay men – but I was also under the impression that the number of cases in the city was relatively small. What I didn’t understand was how absolutely dismal testing capacity was: at that point, the city only had capacity to process ten tests a day.

I had sex with several guys over the weekend. Then a week later, on 1 July, I started feeling very fatigued. I had a high fever with chills and muscle aches, and my lymph nodes were so swollen they were protruding two inches out of my throat.

First, I took a Covid self-test: negative. Then I started suspecting monkeypox. I texted a friend: I’m just sitting here waiting for the rash to start.

I’m a 39-year-old man from Sweden, living in Brooklyn and working in philanthropy. For the past decade, my work has primarily focused on sexual and reproductive health and rights, so I followed the outbreak from the very beginning. I had even tried to get vaccinated when New York City launched an initial vaccination drive on 23 June. But like the vast majority of other New Yorkers who tried to get an appointment, I had no luck.

Two days after my symptoms began, the rash started as anorectal lesions – painful sores on my anus and rectum. Initially it was a stinging, itchy feeling. I wasn’t scared at this point. I was told that it would be mild, and I was a completely healthy individual with no underlying conditions. But I had no idea how bad it was going to get.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...monkeypox-hell

Quote:
Open Society Foundations (OSF), formerly the Open Society Institute, is a grantmaking network founded and chaired by business magnate George Soros.[2] Open Society Foundations financially supports civil society groups around the world, with a stated aim of advancing justice, education, public health and independent media.[3][4]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Society_Foundations

A multicultural shithole filled with degenerate faggots and third-worlders. That's what all white countries should look like according to Soros and his fellow globalist jews.

Quote:
Two days after my symptoms began, the rash started as anorectal lesions – painful sores on my anus and rectum.

Thread