VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 10th, 2021 #61
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werner Freitag View Post
Eu não sou muito fã desses animes e desenhos animados. Mas o bom dos mangás e animes - a despeito da aparência infantil e cartunesca
Translation:

Quote:
I'm not a big fan of these animes and cartoons. But the good thing about manga and anime - despite the childish and cartoonish appearance
Well, I'm a huge anime fan, and I think that the characters from my favorite series are very impressive and excellently drawn, but I respect your opinion.

Quote:
- é que são produzidos fora da esfera imunda de Hollywood. A possibilidade de uma alternativa ao lixo globo-homo é extraordinária. Cavaleiros do Zodíaco, Dragon Ball, DBZ, Yugi-Oh! e afins construíram uma geração, que a repugnante da Fátima Bernardes e da Globo está destruindo.
Quote:
- is that they are produced outside the filthy sphere of Hollywood. The possibility of an alternative to Globo-Homo waste is extraordinary. Knights of the Zodiac, Dragon Ball, DBZ, Yugi-Oh! and the like built a generation, which the disgusting Fátima Bernardes and Globo is destroying.
Yes, Saint Seiya (Knights of the Zodiac/Os Cavaleiros do Zodíaco), which is a fantastic series, is very popular in the Romance world, especially in countries like Italy and France, but also Brazil.

Quote:
Os japoneses até mesmo conseguem a façanha de restaurar a honra e a dignidade da nossa cultura e da nossa história, como em séries como Vinland Saga. E isso sob condições de degeneração similares às nossas, sob ocupação americana. São um povo realmente admirável. The Jews fear the Samurai.
Quote:
The Japanese even achieve the feat of restoring the honor and dignity of our culture and history, as in series like Vinland Saga. And this under conditions of degeneration similar to ours, under American occupation. They are a really admirable people. The Jews fear the Samurai.
Well said, Werner. I agree 100 percent. For our English-speaking lurkers, here's a thread I started about how the jews are trying to destroy Japan:

Jews use the "holocaust" to teach Japan about "the dangers of nationalism"

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552084

Old April 10th, 2021 #62
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Rocky vs. Drago is a good comparison. Raoh vs. Juza reminds me of Rambo vs. Kourov. (My favorite scene of the movie)

Rambo 3 (1988) - Rambo Vs Kourov Scene (1080p) FULL HD

One of my favorite movies.

I downloaded a high quality copy of this movie.

Old April 20th, 2021 #63
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Some pictures from the fantastic anime series Saint Seiya:

I love this part of the Saint Seiya soundtrack:

Old May 1st, 2021 #66
Stewart Meadows

More pictures from Yoroiden Samurai Troopers:

Old May 2nd, 2021 #68
Ray Allan

I have not seen 'Evangelion,' but this is one badass song.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 2nd, 2021 #69
Paul Anthony
Banned

It's not exactly "anime" but growing up in California in the 1980's I used to love this arcade game..

I used to think I was a ninja warrior after playing it!!

Old May 2nd, 2021 #70
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
It's not exactly "anime" but growing up in California in the 1980's I used to love this arcade game..
Ah yes, the 80s. Great anime series, awesome ninja movies and beat/slash 'em up arcade games like Double Dragon, Shinobi, etc.

Those were wonderful times.

Quote:
I used to think I was a ninja warrior after playing it!!
Yeah, I know the feeling, man.

Old May 2nd, 2021 #71
Ray Allan

Quote:
Ah yes, the 80s. Great anime series, awesome ninja movies and beat/slash 'em up arcade games like Double Dragon, Shinobi, etc.

Those were wonderful times.

Yeah, I know the feeling, man.
I know I'm dating myself, but the the last video games I played were Pac-Man and Communist Mutants From Space. The space commies were a forerunner of sorts to the Borg in Star Trek.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; May 4th, 2021 at 02:32 AM.

Old May 3rd, 2021 #72
Stewart Meadows

Here's something that Alex Linder recently posted on his blog Kirksville Today:

Quote:
Ricotta @[email protected]

@Alex_Linder You’re not watching the right anime. It’s pretty based and redpilled. Take Angel Cop for example. The official localization neutered the plot, but the original was spot on.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/bur...ure/2007-11-29

>To date, I have not heard either of them talk about this title or their reasons for making it, but most people would find their original intentions to be pretty offensive. In the end, it’s discovered that the top levels of Japanese government have sold out to the Jews that took over America, and having successfully plundered Vietnam and Iraq for the sake of money, these Jews are going to turn Japan into Asia’s nuclear waste dump.

Old May 3rd, 2021 #73
Jake cu

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weschenfelder View Post

Nice! Anyone here a fan of Berserk?

Old May 3rd, 2021 #74
Jake cu

Talking

To be quite fair modern Japanese and American anime is quite degenerates and filled with all kinds of LGBT and race mixing propaganda. If you go back to the early 2000s, nineties, eighties and yes, some anime goes back even to the seventies, you can find some rather based And entertaining shows back then. Now none of this is exactly what I would call pro white but it's just not anti-White and that's all that matters in top of that the characters look like fir the.most part all white to me anyway. No, not a single black, yellow or Brown Plus even though it's made from non whites it's certainly not made by Jews.

Old May 4th, 2021 #75
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Angel Cop (エンゼルコップ Enzeru Koppu?) is a six-part original video animation created and directed by Ichirô Sakano. A manga adaptation written and illustrated by Taku Kitazaki was serialized in Newtype Magazine and reprinted as a Newtype 100% collection in 1990.
(...)
The story initially starts by dealing with terrorism in an alternate-universe 1990s era, where Japan is the largest economy in the world. The communist radical group, the Red May, are trying to bring down Japan's economy and take over the government.
(...)
The original Japanese language version of Angel Cop is controversial for its Anti-Semitic plot points. In the original Japanese, it is revealed that the Jews are the main threat to Japan's standard of living, and are trying to sabotage the country's economy and turn it into a dumping ground for radioactive material.

When Manga Entertainment adapted Angel Cop into English, they removed all traces of Anti-Semitism from not only the dub, but the subtitled version as well, instead an American owned corporation is responsible.
https://manga.fandom.com/wiki/Angel_Cop

Old May 4th, 2021 #76
Paul Anthony
Banned

California in the 80s was nice. I'd ride my bike to school, and after school I would ride my bike to the liquer store in the next town over "Heyward" (ghetto) buy some "Garbage Pail Kid" stickers, a ninja magazine, and a slushy!! Sometimes I would carry a knife because there were a lot of kidnappings and I felt like the toughest kid in town!!

By the way, I had a Sega, not a nintento!!

Everything goes better with ninjas!!!

Last edited by Paul Anthony; May 4th, 2021 at 08:48 AM.

Old May 4th, 2021 #77
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
The original Japanese language version of Angel Cop is controversial for its Anti-Semitic plot points. In the original Japanese, it is revealed that the Jews are the main threat to Japan's standard of living,
Oh, so it's just like in real life?

Jews use the "holocaust" to teach Japan about "the dangers of nationalism"

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552084

Interesting...

Old May 5th, 2021 #79
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
California in the 80s was nice. I'd ride my bike to school, and after school I would ride my bike to the liquer store in the next town over "Heyward" (ghetto) buy some "Garbage Pail Kid" stickers, a ninja magazine, and a slushy!! Sometimes I would carry a knife because there were a lot of kidnappings and I felt like the toughest kid in town!!
You're the coolest guy on VNN, Paul. I'm so glad you signed up here.

Old May 5th, 2021 #80
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
You're the coolest guy on VNN, Paul. I'm so glad you signed up here.
Well thank you!! That's very nice!!!

Tags
anime, mangá, nazi

Thread