Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 6th, 2021 #461
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutador Branco View Post
Comrades Gladiatrix and Stewart, thank you for the articles and information about Brazilian model Gisele Bündchen's animal protection activism!

She is Ray's favorite Brazilian, but I think Ray has other favorites in this thread as well.
Gisele still is, along with Tuane Schulz, Ana Hickmann, Thaisa Menezes, and I may have to add Dani Gondim, too.

I knew a little about the Confederates who went to Brazil, but the video was quite informative. I'm happy the Confederacy and the men who fought for her can still be celebrated in Brazil when it's becoming very difficult to do it in the US. My great-great-great grandfather was a Confederate soldier.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 6th, 2021 #462
Lutador Branco

Comrade Ray, your favorite Brazilian women gallery is really full of beautiful women...congratulations!

Regarding the Brazilian Confederates, the Left is already carrying out some attacks against them, but the party still continues, annually...

I really appreciated that your great-great-great grandfather was a Confederate soldier; people like him are needed these days.

Old December 6th, 2021 #463
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Meet the Confederate Brazilians and the Festa Confederada (Confederate Party), one of the most traditional Brazilian parties.

This party is held annually in the Brazilian cities of Americana and Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.

Why The U.S Confederacy Still Exists, but in Brazil

https://bornagainbrazilian.wordpress...ederate-to-do/

Quote:
born again brazilian

What’s A Confederate to Do?

Posted on May 3, 2014 by Born Again Brazilian
DSC03502

Last week, we attended the Confederate Festival in Santa Barbara Oeste.

I mean, really, how could we not? While I don’t claim any Confederate loyalty, nor do I believe my ancestors were among those that hung around the South, a small town Northwest of São Paulo that was going to be celebrating the losing side of the American Civil War was something I had to see. And I was not disappointed.

Many might be surprised to discover that a group of Confederates fled the States after the war and headed to the state of SP. They settled in Santa Barbara Oeste, eventually forming their own city called Vila dos Americanos (Village of the Americans), which eventually became the municipality of Americana. With them, they brought their cotton weaving skills and developed a textile industry in the area.

How nice, you might think, as you walk through the festival admiring all the transplanted patriotism.

That is, until you run the timeline through your head and realize that the Confederates didn’t come to this country for the caipirinhas. They came for the slavery, which was still legal in Brazil at the time, and which apparently they greatly missed.

The festival was held adjacent to the Confederate cemetery, which was filled with familiar surnames and many freemasonry markings.

DSC03524DSC03531DSC03533

Had I acknowledged the actual event slogan…

…I might have hesitated in attending. Was the encouragement of the local to stop hating a recent campaign? Was everyone really on board? Did they really know the difference between a Confederate and a Yankee? Or those of us midwesterners who fall somewhere in between? However, I’m glad I hadn’t been discouraged. For despite the typical Brazilian chaos, which included waiting in line for 2 hours for fried chicken (I did not do this), or waiting in line for 30 minutes for a hot dog only to discover they had run out (I did do this), plus no parking plan…

… it was a pleasantly surreal event. Especially because of the curious amount of kilts in the crowd:

And the sudden appearance of a drone.

I definitely plan to hit up their Museum of Immigration and the city of Americana sometime in the near future.

As usual, you never know what you are going to find on a Brazilian adventure.

Old December 6th, 2021 #464
Lutador Branco

Quote:
The Confederate Brazilians and the Festa Confederada (Confederate Party), one of the most traditional Brazilian parties.

This party is held annually, in the month of April, in the Brazilian cities of Americana and Santa Bárbara d'Oeste.

Old December 7th, 2021 #465
Ray Allan

Quote:
That is, until you run the timeline through your head and realize the Confederates didn't come to this country for the caipirinhas. They came for the slavery, which was still legal in Brazil at the time, and which apparently they greatly missed.
No, you idiot, that's not what they came for. Only about 1% of Southern Whites actually owned slaves. They came because their own country, the Confederacy, was defeated, no longer existed, and did not see a future for themselves in the United States. Also, some left to avoid unjust prosecution or imprisonment by the victorious Yankees. It was generous of Emperor Pedro II to allow them to come.

Old December 7th, 2021 #466
Lutador Branco

Good historical analysis on the Confederates and the population of the US South, Comrade Ray.

And yes, it was generous of the Brazilian Emperor Pedro II to have received the Confederate Aryan brothers in Brazil.

And as you can see, Confederacy and Empire of Brazil remain brothers to this day, through the traditional Brazilian festival Festa Confederada, and also on a daily basis, even if some Leftists attack us, sometimes.

Old December 7th, 2021 #467
Lutador Branco

Rita Lee

Rita Lee Jones de Carvalho (São Paulo, December 31, 1947), known as Rita Lee, is a Brazilian singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, actress, writer and activist.

She is known as the "Queen of Brazilian Rock". Rita reached the mark of 55 million records sold.

Childhood and beginning in music

Born on New Year's Eve, into a middle-class family in São Paulo, Rita is the youngest daughter of dentist Charles Fenley Jones, a São Paulo native descendant of Confederate North American immigrants from Alabama and Tennessee based in Santa Barbara d'Oeste, and by Romilda Padula (1904-1986), also from São Paulo, the daughter of Italian immigrants from the Molise region. Her parents had two other daughters: Mary Lee Jones and Virginia Lee Jones. "Lee" is a composite name her father wanted to register all his daughters with, in honor of General Robert E. Lee of the Confederate Army. Originally, her first name was planned to be Barbara, in honor of the saint, but at the time of the baptism they decided to honor her maternal grandmother, who was called Clorinda, but had the nickname Rita.

https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rita_Lee

Last edited by Lutador Branco; December 7th, 2021 at 06:39 PM.

Old December 10th, 2021 #468
Lutador Branco

Bia Arantes

Birth: March 15, 1993

Profession: Actress / Model

Sign: Pisces

City: Minas Gerais

https://www.purepeople.com.br/famosos/bia-arantes_p3008

Old December 11th, 2021 #469
Ray Allan

Thank you Comrade Lutador, for another beautiful Brazilian lady, Bia Arantes.

Ahh, redheads.

Old December 11th, 2021 #470
Lutador Branco

I'm glad you liked the Brazilian Bia Arantes, Comrade Ray.

She is a beautiful and brilliant actress who is having a lot of success these days.

Old December 15th, 2021 #471
Lutador Branco

Brazilian girls of the group Batucada Brazil dancing the traditional Brazilian Carnival party.

Old December 18th, 2021 #472
Lutador Branco

Marilena Ansaldi

Maria Helena Ansaldi (São Paulo, November 4, 1934 – February 9, 2021 was a Brazilian dancer, choreographer, author, producer and actress. She was the first dancer at the Teatro Municipal de São Paulo. She dances in Bolshoi ballet as a guest dancer.

She was the founder of the Ballet of Chamber of the State of São Paulo (1966) and of the Grupo de Dança Viva (1972-São Paulo).

https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marilena_Ansaldi

Last edited by Lutador Branco; December 23rd, 2021 at 06:33 PM.

Old December 21st, 2021 #473
Aleccrowley

Love the Brazilian Redhead's.88

Old December 21st, 2021 #474
Aleccrowley

Quote:
Bia Arantes

Birth: March 15, 1993

Profession: Actress / Model

Sign: Pisces

City: Minas Gerais

https://www.purepeople.com.br/famosos/bia-arantes_p3008

Finger lickin good!88

Old December 21st, 2021 #475
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleccrowley View Post
Love the Brazilian Redhead's.88
This man has good taste in women.

Old December 23rd, 2021 #476
Lutador Branco

Solange Wilvert

Solange Wilvert is a Brazilian model. Daughter of a farmer and a bricklayer, today's top international was discovered at the end of 2003, at the age of 14, by an under-eye circle at the state school where she studied in Antônio Carlos, a municipality located in the Greater Florianópolis region.

https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solange_Wilvert

Where and when was Solange Wilvert born?

Date of birth
October 15, 1988

zodiac sign
Lb

Birthplace
Brazil

Profession
Model

https://bodysize.org/pt/solange-wilvert/

Note | The superb May 2011 edition of Vogue Spain continues to celebrate Brazil with an editorial by James Macari, warming up Solange Wilvert and the sights of Brazil.

https://anneofcarversville.com/style...-may-2011.html

Old December 23rd, 2021 #477
Gladiatrix

Quote:

Grêmio fans call a Santos player a ''macaco'' (monkey).
LOL. I met this tool at a talk at the Meridian Center not long after this incident. Dumb as a box of rocks.

Old December 23rd, 2021 #478
Lutador Branco

Babi Azevedo

Bárbara Azevedo was Blumenau's YouTuber that readers indicated the most on our Instagram. Actress and presenter, her channel brings videos about CrossFit and also about Blumenau, all with high spirits and a touch of humor.

Blumenau YouTubers, Brazil

https://ocp.news/especiais/13-youtub...-voce-conhecer

Babi Azevedo, actress, with a strong presence on social networks and passionate about the party, will show us backstage in a different and very irreverent way.

https://www.informeblumenau.com/tv-i...oberfest-2018/

Please activate the subtitle.

Old December 23rd, 2021 #479
Ray Allan

Blumenau produces many beauties like Tuane Schulz, and the Oktoberfest Princesses like Paula, Daniele, Daniela, and Karolina. Some good genes reside there. It would be nice if I could visit.

Old December 23rd, 2021 #480
Lutador Branco

I think Blumenau, Brazil, would be a great trip for your vacation, Comrade Ray.

You could even marry a Brazilian girl.

Thread