Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 21st, 2015 #61
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
...the default terms for the sexes were women and guys...
I'm waiting for the day when male hemancipists force government to legislate in guidelines for reporting crime on a non-gender basis, as long as concealing criminal ethnicity is still policy.

Old March 21st, 2015 #62
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel Toothgold View Post
I'm waiting for the day when male hemancipists force government to legislate in guidelines for reporting crime on a non-gender basis, as long as concealing criminal ethnicity is still policy.
they'd do it the other way, just lump women's crimes into the male category, the way DOJ does with mexican crimes, and the way swedes sometims reverse the race of the perp from muslim to white.

Old April 13th, 2015 #63
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Default Mannheim has the highest percentage of immigrants in Baden-Württemberg. The abandoned Kwarmy base is to get assigned new occupants. Wonder which sort will get inkluded:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel Toothgold View Post
This phrase is currently applied to handicapped people and my hunch is this euphamism waiting to happen will seep over to get distorted for race card applications.

Even when only applied to handicapped peoples, this term is somewhat misleading. Because, in order for an inclusion to take place, an exclusion has to have happened first...
The only persons who were ever excluded from these barracks were everyone else except enlisted personnel.
Link to translatable copy & paste online version:

http://www.newslocker.com/de-de/regi...-zeitung/view/

Old May 19th, 2015 #64
Alex Linder
Administrator

[leftists have been using 'violence' dishonestly, and i've been aware of this since at least college, when a professor used the term 'violent' in describing an essay i'd written. leftists have a political reason for perverting the term, of course. multiple reasons, actually. in keeping with their desire to raise muds and lower whites, which entails making white attitudes > black actions, it makes sense that they would take a term that applies solely to actions - violence, violent - and apply it to mere words, opinions. ... notice also that when you pervert the clear meaning of a term like violence from physical action to mere feelings about something, then you've set up a situation in which a woman's feelings about something done to her (or something imaginary) being as real as the real thing. this is rape hoax culture, for one. everything becomes hazy, and the only true standard is How a Woman Feels...At A particular point in time. that's the ultimate funny part - the woman's feelings will change from day to day, if not more frequently, yet all these velleities are to be treated as sacrosanct realities. For this we exchange 1) mere factual reality, 2) rape as rape, 3) burden of proof being on the accuser. Where women have power, whether achieved on their own or through facilitating anti-white men, their feelings become the measure of all things, and as woman's most basic feeling is she deserves all rights and no responsibilities, those are for men, this will be reflected in the culture produced under her reign.]

Violence Requires Multiple Definitions
Jade Schiff, Assistant Professor of Politics

May 1, 2015

Filed under Letters to the Editors, OPINIONS

To the Editors:

Violence, sexual and otherwise, afflicts Oberlin as it does colleges and universities around the world, and our community needs to address it vigorously. But we won’t be able to do so effectively unless we know what we are talking about when we talk about violence. I’m not always sure that we do.

My colleague, Professor Copeland, responded forcefully last week to a previous letter objecting to Christina Hoff Sommers’ campus visit (“Free Speech Not Equivalent to Violence,” The Oberlin Review, April 24, 2015). In particular, he took issue with this line: “Her talk is happening, so let’s pull together in the face of this violence and make our own space to support each other” (“In Response to Sommers’ Talk: A Love Letter to Ourselves,” The Oberlin Review, April 17, 2015). He called this use of the word violence “irresponsible” because it collapses “the distinction between constitutionally protected speech and rape or other forms of sexual violence.”

I think Professor Copeland is missing something, but I also think the letter’s authors didn’t articulate their conception of violence clearly. Constitutionally protected speech can indeed be violent but not in same way that rape, sexual assault and related offenses are violent. While Copeland recognizes violence in the offenses, the letter writers highlight violence in responses to victims. We might call the latter “discursive violence” because it attacks victims’ experiences and their descriptions of and reactions to those experiences. Without lifting a finger, discursive violence rejects theses experiences as inarticulate, unintelligible and illegitimate in the public sphere. Copeland himself points in this direction (though he likely meant it metaphorically) when he refers to “the unspeakable horror of sexual assault.” What makes it unspeakable, in part, is a public sphere that excludes, marginalizes or derides it.

So violence can be physical as well as discursive, and some would say that even this distinction is not very useful because the body is not separate from our experiences and our practices of meaning-making. The point is that there are distinctions to be made, and unless we make them clearly, it is going to be hard to have the kinds of conversations necessary to make Oberlin an even more welcoming, thoughtful and vibrant community.

– Jade Schiff
Assistant Professor of Politics

http://oberlinreview.org/8174/opinio....mLZuBPpC.dpuf

Last edited by Alex Linder; May 19th, 2015 at 07:18 AM.

Old July 5th, 2015 #66
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Default "Anti-Vaxxers" used to implant false accusal for invader-induced locally exterminated virus casualties:

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and...iphtheria-dies

Quote:
Spanish Boy Dies Of Diphtheria Thanks To Anti-Vaxxers...

...Spain wiped diphtheria more than two decades ago with vaccination rates over 95%. The disease persists in Russia, India and Africa, where it was responsible for 3,300 deaths in 2013...

Old July 9th, 2015 #67
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Default Comical way of turning things around:

Old December 7th, 2016 #68
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

My technique is using short slogans, simple combinations of 2 or 3 words will do it.

With creativity you can turn the emotional meaning of words against the agressor.

In other words the opponent's attack is deflected using their own dogmas against them.

Examples:

1) The enemy says you are racist.

What would you say now?

My answer would be - RACISM IS VIBRANT

2) The enemy says you are sexist.

What would you say now?

My answer would be - (MISOGINY AND/OR) SEXISM IS LIBERATING

3) The enemy says you are a xenophobe.

What would you say now?

My answer would be - XENOPHOBIA IS PROGRESSIVE

4) The enemy says you are a white supremacist.

What would you say now?

My answer would be - WHITE SUPREMACY IS OUR DESTINY

5) The enemy says you are a nazi.

What would you say now?

My answer would be - BEING A NAZI IS A PRIVILEGE

6) The enemy says you are a hater.

What would you say now?

My answer would be - HATE IS GREAT

7) The enemy says you need love.

What would you say now?

My answer would be - LOVE IS A MENTAL ILLNESS

8) The enemy says you are violent.

What would you say now?

My answer would be - SEX IS VIOLENT

9) The enemy says you are homophobe.

What would you say now?

My answer would be - HOMOPHOBIA IS EGALITARIAN

10) The enemy says you are a extremist.

What would you say now?

My answer would be - EXTREMISM IS DIVERSITY

11) The enemy says you are fascist.

What would you say now?

My answer would be - DEMOCRACY IS FASCIST

12) The enemy says you are anti-semite.

What would you say now?

My answer would be - SEMITES ARE A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old February 4th, 2017 #69
Alex Linder
Administrator

Leftists are obsessed with the verb to shape. This word is absolutely unavoidable when you read (((leftist))) media. Washington Post and NPR are two controlled-media outlets that use it in half their stories.

Leftists believe, or pretend to believe per their ideology, that humans are "shaped" by institutions. If the institutions are "shaped" correctly, then the humans that sashay out of them will be shaped correctly too.

Thread