VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 17th, 2020 #1
SmithAlex
Banned

Default White Nations were conquered by white women and white male faggots

but mostly by white women posing as doctors and health experts.

name one 'health official' worldwide that isn't a dumb bitch

they are used to get white men's trust. white men trust their white mothers, sisters, aunts, grandmas. They don't want to accept every one of these idiot females is the potential straw on the white male's back that results in the extermination of their whole race.

Old December 17th, 2020 #2
SmithAlex
Banned

next time you hug your mom , your sister, your aunt, your grandma.

I want you to seriously consider. This dumb bitch could potentially get us all killed. or worse.

Old December 17th, 2020 #3
Fico

Agree about situation today but I think that are we as White civilization wrong for all of this. Why we allow womans and non-whites to vote? Every adult White male must take responsibility for his own destiny. He must expect attack on our civilization and defend it with whole heart. Stop be like african niggers with blaming Jews for all ie. Whites in their case. Start develop your life in 20 when you are ready with left your mother and do not ask your parents for nothing including political views. You must go in market and show your best I think that it is much better then be part of so-called revolutional groups what is waste of time for me.

The best choice would be self-employ yourself and build community with creative pro-white ideas with your people who have same opinion. For having high respect in White society,you must gave to your people jobs,be something like Trump,Kennedy,Ford. Keep in mind that is all life risk when you are adult and do not accept womans view on society. I know families destroyed by womans because White husbands allow to them financial policy within their house. Situation from my perivous workplace,low character boss support bad workers as feminist womans to bully me and then he made cost for company because I had worked for more than one salary.

Last edited by Fico; December 17th, 2020 at 02:21 PM.

Old December 17th, 2020 #4
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

(((They))) tell us that the USA is a toxic patriarchy when, in fact, it is a toxic matriarchy. This is their tactic for masking their deeds and blaming all of the ills their deeds cause on the opposite.

Engage in Jewish supremacy = blame everything on White supremacy

Install a matriarchy = blame all the problems it causes on the patriarchy

Create black privilege = mask it by claiming White privilege exists.

etc, etc, etc.

It's an old tactic but it's effective on faggot nations (aka all western nations).

Last edited by Larry the Raysiss; December 20th, 2020 at 01:36 AM.

Thread