VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 13th, 2022 #1
H.B.

Default Accused black supremacist nigger terrorist in New York was jew-tuber brainwashed by anti-White (((fake news)))

Quote:
Frank James has been named by NYPD as a person of interest in the Brooklyn subway shooting

[...]

Over the past three years James has made more than 450 YouTube videos ranting about racism, police brutality, homelessness in New York, climate change and the invasion of Ukraine

[...]

On Tuesday night NYPD published a photo of James taken from his YouTube account, where he posted videos under the name 'Prophet of Truth88.'

His expletive-filled videos feature him ranting about the state of the world as he sees it; airing his grievances; threatening to 'kill everything in sight' and sharing conspiracy theories - such as claiming that the Twin Towers could never have been brought down on 9/11 by planes.

He references psychiatric facilities he has attended in the Bronx and in New Jersey, saying the staff failed to help him and 'made me more dangerous'.

'Mr. Mayor, I'm a victim of your mental health program,' James said in one lengthy video.

'I'm 63 now full of hate, full of anger, and full of bitterness.'

He also criticized the mayor for not doing more to combat homelessness.

'Eric Adams, Eric Adams: What are you doing brother? What's happening with this homeless situation,' he said while referring to the subway.

'Every car I went to was loaded with homeless people. It was so bad I couldn't even stand. I had to keep moving from car to car.'

He continued: 'He can't stop no crime in no subways. He may slow it down but he ain't stopping it.'

Unhinged jew-trained simian mouthing anti-White platitudes

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-shooting.html

Old April 13th, 2022 #3
Farwell Kirk

Does he have a brother named Jesse ?

Old April 14th, 2022 #4
H.B.

I wasted an hour of my life listening to that nigger babble before it was taken down.

One point we can agree with him on is that black people "belong in mud huts". He actually said that.

One thing I could not understand was his intense hatred of some White women (but not others). He said "respectable" White women don't bother him because he was just a low down nigger and he is "not even worth their time".

There's another group, I would presume "the Karens" who make his life miserable. He was cursing them out nonstop without giving specific examples of how he was being "wronged". He called them "White trash" and "no good whores" and an array of other insults his simian brain could either come up with or parrot.

I am trying to imagine him living in some Section 8 apartment or some other shit hole and making it miserable for all the other people (making noise late at night, dropping trash all over the place, illegally or double parking, etc.) and then going ballistic when people complained about him to authorities.

Like any of these losers, on a scale of 1 to 10, his narcissism clocks in at around 11.

He actually had several thousand jewtube subscribers which is pretty mind boggling. He was counter narrative on 9-11, saying aluminum planes could not bring down those towers. But that is so ... 2004 ... and yet he was fully on board with White scapegoating of black behavior omnipresent in (((fake news))) and (((big tech))).

Old April 14th, 2022 #5
H.B.

What is funny here is that the nigger mayor is celebrating the capture of the nigger terror suspect but if you did not know any better, you would not be able tell which nigger is the mayor and which is the terror suspect :

https://6abc.com/brooklyn-subway-sho...ames/11744039/

Also, what the fuck is the deal with all those fatties wearing surgical masks in the subway? Don't they understand that those masks aren't doing anything but their gluttony and treating their bodies like garbage disposals will lead to an early grave?

Old April 14th, 2022 #7
H.B.

BIDEN MAKES ALL FIREARM PARTS ILLEGAL, AS BLACK MAN GASSES PEOPLE ON SUBWAY BEFORE SHOOTING THEM
https://www.bitchute.com/video/eWztjmRgWD3i/

TDS880: Deleetrius Jackson
https://therightstuff.biz/2022/04/13/tds880/

Dr. David Duke – Subway Massacre: One More Jewish Media Incited Vile Racist Hate Crime Against White Men, Women & Children!!

Quote:
Today’s Show is truth and “nothing but the truth!”

The Jewish Run Media knows that Blacks are a vastly more violent and criminal population group in the United States. Black males are only about 6 percent of the population and commit a majority of violent crimes like murder and armed robbery.

In cross racial violent crimes and attacks, Blacks are vastly more likely to commit violence, rape, murder, robbery and assault against Whites than Whites against Blacks. (2018 Justice Dept. Crime Victimization Data). It shows about 500,000 more Whites harmed by Blacks than Blacks violently harmed by Whites . That’s 8 times (800 percent) greater likelihood for a Black to commit violence against a white, than vice-versa!

Yet the media takes a few emotional presented and rare “man bites dog” incidents, and makes Blacks and Whites falsely believe that it is Black people who are being killed and suffer violence by White people!

The Jewish Supremacy Media must know that telling Black people the huge lie that they are being mass murdered by White cops and white racists will engender hatred and violence against White people. And this hate is engendered in the most violent segment of society by far!
https://davidduke.com/dr-david-duke-...omen-children/

No-Go Zone: Anti-White Crime, UK Pedos, 'Khazaria Rising' Israel 2.0?

https://redice.tv/red-ice-radio/no-g...ing-israel-2-0

Last edited by H.B.; April 15th, 2022 at 12:12 AM.

Old April 15th, 2022 #8
H.B.

It's quite crazy living in a black supremacist clown world.

In the past 24 hours, we saw the black supremacist mayor of NYC give a press conference saluting the "excellent work of the police". We also saw their apefirmative action police chief say about what a great job they did.

Then we see this ... the 5', 5" 347-pound, 62-year old "human pear" turned himself in lol ...

Brooklyn shooting suspect Frank James facing terror-related charges after calling Crime Stoppers on himself

Quote:
The smirking madman who turned a rush-hour commute into a bloody terror when he allegedly opened fire in a crowded New York subway car called Crime Stoppers on himself Wednesday morning — then calmly went for an afternoon stroll through the East Village while he waited for police to come get him.

“A call came in to Crime Stoppers … The guy says, ‘You know, I think you’re looking for me. I’m seeing my picture all over the news and I’ll be around this McDonald’s … I want to clear things up,’” law enforcement sources told The Post of the bizarre moment Frank James called cops on himself.
https://nypost.com/2022/04/13/brookl...olice-custody/

Old April 16th, 2022 #10
Ole Massa

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
Also, what the fuck is the deal with all those fatties wearing surgical masks in the subway? Don't they understand that those masks aren't doing anything but their gluttony and treating their bodies like garbage disposals will lead to an early grave?
They're not very bright. Culling the herd.

Old April 16th, 2022 #11
Dan Hadaway

He shot 33 people? Or shot 33 bullets? Yet, he didn't kill a single person. God damn are niggers ever incompetant. IDK if you've ever been in a NYC subway car. They're not much bigger than your average bus, and anyone caught in a shoot out in one is a sitting duck. There is little, if any cover. You might be able to hide behind a seat if you're in a car that has forward/backward facing seats, but otherwise you have nothing. And IDK even think those seats will protect you. It's incomprehensible, but lucky for the victims, that niggers can't aim to save their life.

Old April 16th, 2022 #12
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
It's quite crazy living in a black supremacist clown world.

In the past 24 hours, we saw the black supremacist mayor of NYC give a press conference saluting the "excellent work of the police". We also saw their apefirmative action police chief say about what a great job they did.

Then we see this ... the 5', 5" 347-pound, 62-year old "human pear" turned himself in lol ...
Such excellence, they needed to have the nigger turn himself in to collar him. Pathetic.

Old April 18th, 2022 #13
Ironguard1940

Default If all niggers are as bad a shot as this one Whites will easily win a race war

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
He shot 33 people? Or shot 33 bullets? Yet, he didn't kill a single person. God damn are niggers ever incompetant. IDK if you've ever been in a NYC subway car. They're not much bigger than your average bus, and anyone caught in a shoot out in one is a sitting duck. There is little, if any cover. You might be able to hide behind a seat if you're in a car that has forward/backward facing seats, but otherwise you have nothing. And IDK even think those seats will protect you. It's incomprehensible, but lucky for the victims, that niggers can't aim to save their life.
Even with the smoke bomb this stupid nigger set off he defied the odds by not killing anyone. If you fire that many bullets in the middle of a crowded subway it is far more likely you WOULD kill at least three or four people.

The fact that this retarded nigger actually had to 'turn himself in' to the kwaps tells me all I need to know about the jewdicial system and their enforcers. Just change his race to White and picture how entirely different this scenario would be.

Old December 27th, 2023 #14
A.wyattmann

That stupid nigger talking trash about white people is so pathetic. If it wasn't for the white man fighting for these monkeys, he wouldn't be able to speak out against white people because he would still be in the fields picking cotton if not still living in the hells of Africa where he would most likely fear being eaten alive by those African savages. He should thank the white man for saving him from even worser conditions than the one he's living in right now.

Tags
anti-white, nyc subway shooting, suspect, terror

Thread