Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 21st, 2013 #41
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
If they committed this murder in Serbia they would have gotten 10 -15 years max.

The US still has tougher sentences than other white countries, although for niggers the only appropriate sentence is the death penalty.
It was really brought home to me by the Trayvon Martin-Zimmerman trial just how many people in this country really hate the notion of agency and responsibility. And as you say we're better than Europe in that regard - by a long way.

A society without a death penalty is degenerate. As with everything else, it's the opposite of what the newspapers say. In their view the US is barbaric and backward because states like Missouri and Texas still have the death penalty, but in reality it's Europe that's uncivilized and backward, with its ridiculous notions about people being sick rather than evil. I mean, I don't like the word evil, but you get what I mean. Those are the competing conceptions. "Sick" is part childishness on the part of the holder and part jew-pseudo-scientific psychology. Evil is merely a human term for the quality, but the quality does exist insofar as it is a tendency that people really do make, a choice and, in some, a pattern.

It is anti-human not to execute people. It shows a very real lack of respect for people not to execute them. The leftists mock this, as in Caddyshack, where Ted Knight says he's sent boys as young as you to the gas chamber. "Not because I wanted to...felt I owed it to them." It's funny as hell, but there's truth to it. We do OWE the criminal respect enough to accept that HE and he alone is responsible for his act. And to respond to him based on that vital truth. For our own sake, the victim and his society, we show just how much we're willing to tolerate. Why even have a society if you can murder people and be back on the street in a few years? That's a joke.

One of more of the famous dystopian novelists predicted in the future all crime would be treated as illness rather than decision, well, we're already there.

Old August 21st, 2013 #42
Alex Linder
Administrator

Harry Ball · Top Commenter · Mesa, Arizona
They were sharing their rich African-American cultural heritage of violence and murder with others.
Reply · 42 · Unlike · Follow Post · 11 hours ago

lots of quality comments below the shitrib story

Old August 21st, 2013 #43
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
It was really brought home to me by the Trayvon Martin-Zimmerman trial just how many people in this country really hate the notion of agency and responsibility. And as you say we're better than Europe in that regard - by a long way.

A society without a death penalty is degenerate. As with everything else, it's the opposite of what the newspapers say. In their view the US is barbaric and backward because states like Missouri and Texas still have the death penalty, but in reality it's Europe that's uncivilized and backward, with its ridiculous notions about people being sick rather than evil. I mean, I don't like the word evil, but you get what I mean. Those are the competing conceptions. "Sick" is part childishness on the part of the holder and part jew-pseudo-scientific psychology. Evil is merely a human term for the quality, but the quality does exist insofar as it is a tendency that people really do make, a choice and, in some, a pattern.

It is anti-human not to execute people. It shows a very real lack of respect for people not to execute them. The leftists mock this, as in Caddyshack, where Ted Knight says he's sent boys as young as you to the gas chamber. "Not because I wanted to...felt I owed it to them." It's funny as hell, but there's truth to it. We do OWE the criminal respect enough to accept that HE and he alone is responsible for his act. And to respond to him based on that vital truth. For our own sake, the victim and his society, we show just how much we're willing to tolerate. Why even have a society if you can murder people and be back on the street in a few years? That's a joke.

One of more of the famous dystopian novelists predicted in the future all crime would be treated as illness rather than decision, well, we're already there.

Very well said.

One of the things that the US should actually be praised for (death penalty) is what they, European lemmings, harshly condemn it for.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old August 21st, 2013 #44
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Chancey Luna's mother, Jennifer Luna, may be White.
What a fucking racial mess.

Pictured with guns and stacks of cash: Three teens charged over the murder of 'college baseball star shot dead because they were BORED'

Quote:
Jennifer Luna wipes away tears as she leaves the courtroom

Quote:
Tears: Chancey's mother, Jennifer Luna, right, comforts Rachel Padilla, left, the sister of James Edwards

Old August 21st, 2013 #45
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

If Chancey Luna's mother is in fact White, then Obongo could honestly say this time, "if I had a son ...".

Old August 21st, 2013 #46
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Very well said.

One of the things that the US should actually be praised for (death penalty) is what they, European lemmings, harshly condemn it for.
Everyone likes to think he's refined, and pat himself on the back for it. But there are people in every culture and nation who must be killed because, well, there's nothing else to do with them. They simply can't live with other people and won't leave them alone. That's reality. The sad pathetic fucks who are about 25% of what we see walking around are still solid enough to keep it between the navigational beakers, as Jimmy Buffett sang. You don't SEE the truly fucked up people because, unless they're black, they're generally off the streets and in a prison or institution before too long.

Our laws are made for whites. Whites are basically law-abiding, these days - to a fault, one could even say. That's the only way you can have a system that focuses on protecting the innocent rather than clean up on aisle three. I mean, if you have any significant percentage of the population that is basically criminal, that fine talk about innocence goes out the door. You just have to get stuff handled, and quickly. That's where we are now - too much of our population is niggers, and they're almost all guilty of something. Europe will lose its refineder-than-thou attitude directly in relation to the size of its non-white population. This has already been proved true in most Western European states, particularly France and the UK.

The media says its a gun problem, but anyone sane knows its a race problem.

Old August 21st, 2013 #47
havoc00

Niggers acting like niggers not shocked.

Old August 21st, 2013 #48
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Video clip, at link below, of nigger James Edwards with riffle and making gang signs and nigger babble.

THESE ARE THE THREE TEENS CHARGED IN THE MURDER OF STUDENT CHRIS LANE ‘FOR THE FUN OF IT’ (UPDATED)

Now if White three killed a nigger, much less killed a nigger "for the fun of it", the video below would be viral on the MSM as proof that neo-"NAZI" is out of control.

Remember, the nigger is video is two younger than traycoon nigger martin.

Old August 21st, 2013 #49
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Attention White men:

Any point in time up to the nigger pulling of the trigger, Christopher Lane would have been the target of a Utopian Theological witch hunt, if he would have been in the position to successfully defend himself. He would have been accused of being possessed by hate which caused him to profile the black children. His successful self-defense may have triggered the public appearance of tribal warlord Obongo.

Now the media is trying to say one of the children was "White", but if Christopher Lane had killed the "White" child in selfdefense, the "White" child would be raised to nigger status by the jew "media", just like the jew "media" lowered GZ to White status.

Last edited by Tintin; August 21st, 2013 at 06:23 AM.

Old August 21st, 2013 #50
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Default "Teenage boy" sounds more benign than "teen" or "youth"

DUNCAN, Okla. (AP) — Oklahoma prosecutors have charged two teenage boys with first-degree murder in the random killing of an Australian baseball player as he jogged on a tree-lined road. A third teenager was charged with being an accessory.

Officers say 22-year-old Christopher Lane was shot dead in what Police Chief Dan Ford described as a thrill killing. Ford said a 17-year-old defendant told police the three teenagers were bored and shot Lane for "the fun of it."

Two boys, ages 15 and 16, were charged with first-degree murder and ordered held without bond. Bond was set at $1 million for the 17-year-old, who was also accused of using a vehicle while a weapon was discharged.

The 17-year-old wept in court after he tried to speak and was cut off by the judge.

http://news.yahoo.com/3-teens-charge...201203273.html

Duncan Donut Dan Ford cleared the air, it was only a "Thrill Killing". No hate involved, time for closure.

Old August 21st, 2013 #51
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cale Sparks View Post
Duncan Donut Dan Ford cleared the air, it was only a "Thrill Killing". No hate involved, time for closure.

Yeah, it was only a white man who was killed so it wasn't serious enough to qualify for hate crime status, unlike this horrific anti-semitic paintball 'attack' which was a real hate crime

The only way a mud can commit a hate crime is to 'target' a kike.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old August 21st, 2013 #52
Alyy

Omg! Jew hit with paintball called a racial crime , white man gunned down by niggers is nothing? Omg, wtf!!!!!!

Mmmm...two white guys had been savage murdered by Blackman in months and both are not seen as hate crime. It's so obvious that the government is against the white man but still many of our kind fight in Jew military. :/

Old August 21st, 2013 #53
Fred
Commie Killer

Rush Limbaugh is going off about this right now. He is off base.

It not guns, It's not education. It's not society. It's not rap music. It's not lack of government.

It was a racial issue trying to be swept aside by Jews. Created by Jews. Basked in by Jews.

Old August 21st, 2013 #54
Ironguard1940

Default He iz what the kike says he iz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
Now the media is trying to say one of the children was "White", but if Christopher Lane had killed the "White" child in selfdefense, the "White" child would be raised to nigger status by the jew "media", just like the jew "media" lowered GZ to White status.
Yes, exactly. This mutt is whatever race that suits the kikenmedia's agenda, and it suits the kikes for him to be White. The fact that he looks White makes him White in most White people's eyes, and after all, there was a White boy with the niggers (Oh, sorry, I meant African-American gentlemen, how could I be so unrefined?) so this could NOT have been a hate crime, just a random thrill killing.

Old August 21st, 2013 #55
N.B. Forrest

This is Fischer, the 'roo sodomizer who disarmed Australians and who's attempting do the same to White Americans, leaving us helpless against nigger savages like the ones who snuffed his young countryman.

Here's hoping an Abo ventilates the old fuck with one of the smokepoles he took away from the law-abiding.....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 21st, 2013 #56
Alex Linder
Administrator

Important to notice that this crime has gotten more coverage than any comparable nig-on-human crime I can think of, almost surely because of the victim being an Australian. The media have some easy out for focusing attention away from race, and it does make a good eyeball-attracting story for the boring part of summer. This story has been covered by CNN, and also by the Gawker ring, which I checked today. I left them some comments, one of which might even be visible.

Old August 21st, 2013 #57
Alex Linder
Administrator

CatFiveHimmicane
P
Today 4:15pm

Come now. I'm sure we could trust jew Petchesky and the controlled media to inform us if there were racial animus at work here. Discuss…
From Two Teens Charged With Murder Of Australian Baseball Player
L
CatFiveHimmicane
P
Today 4:13pm

Yeah, right. One of these monkeys has a Black Power graphic on its Facebook. Your hint that these aren't random is that the media call them random. Discuss…
L
CatFiveHimmicane
P
Today 4:11pm

Ten years, these niggers will be back on the street. Why we don't simply exterminate this race is beyond me. They add nothing to American life except drugs, violence and stupidity. Discuss…
L
CatFiveHimmicane
P
Today 4:10pm
g 1

All three are niggers, actually. But keep on hating whites, coon. Discuss…

http://deadspin.com/two-teens-charge...-pl-1176981653

Old August 21st, 2013 #58
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Important to notice that this crime has gotten more coverage than any comparable nig-on-human crime I can think of, almost surely because of the victim being an Australian. The media have some easy out for focusing attention away from race, and it does make a good eyeball-attracting story for the boring part of summer. This story has been covered by CNN, and also by the Gawker ring, which I checked today. I left them some comments, one of which might even be visible.
They've chosen to hump this story in spite of the unfavorable (to the kike/libturd racial agenda) shit hue of the murderers because many Australian idiots like Fischer will be theatrically "outraged" at the "violent American cowboy gun culture" and demand that we Join The 21st Century.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 21st, 2013 #59
M. Gerard

Fox News: "Random Killing. Bored Teens".

Unless they are using phony photos, Luna has a white mom and Michael Jones is actually white.

Old August 21st, 2013 #60
Anthony Lynch
Banned

The comments by that Australian politician perfectly illustrate the insanity of conventional white attitudes based on purposeful racial ignorance. I mean to risk starting a diplomatic skirmish rather than simply put 2 and 2 together and say "look, another case of nigger problems"? It just baffles the mind. Every awakened white man and woman knows this murder was a classic case of RACIAL conflict. It had nothing to do with "diplomacy" "gun rights" or any other excuses and distractions..

This is 1 exzample of eternal racial conflict which plagues every white land in which niggers have been forcefully integrated and unleashed. If you want to "boycott" anything, boycott interracial crimes against the global white population by non white populations. Boycott laws which deny freedom of separation, forcing whites to integrate with niggers. Boycott the jewish media which underreports disparities in racial violence against white human beings.

Boycott something useful, something that might actually bring a bit of peace to your folk and stop bullshiting

Tags
australia, black on white violence, chris lane, niggers, oklahoma

Thread